Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Nigerian Passport: Current Price - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Passport: Current Price (43670 Views)

Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] / Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk / Applying For Nigerian Passport Reissue In Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by 4Play(m): 12:59pm On May 29, 2006
I Paid 8,500 for mine a year ago.If u don't give money someoneelse will,and life just goes on without u.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by layi(m): 1:27pm On May 29, 2006
word!
Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by Akolawole(m): 2:51pm On May 29, 2006
Mentioning Nasarawa is just an example of many places where you can get it at normal price.

Anyway Lagos is the capital of the Hotspot of Visa seekers sha.
Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by romeo(m): 10:19am On Jun 02, 2006
passport on proxy is a crime in nigeria and you'll be jailed in holland and many more european countries too, i got mine for 12 k same day in festac
Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by 9ja4eva: 3:40am On Mar 12, 2007
I think its far cheaper @ Alagbon.I was told its a wonderful atmosphere free of touts now so it shldnt be that expensive.
Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by jacq(f): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2007
i just saw you can ask and pay for naija passport on nigeria immigraton site.
Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by neroflick(m): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2007
Yeah , i was wondering if anyone here has tried it before.

I need to apply for a passport but am not in a hurry so i see no reason why i shudn't pay d normal fees.
Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by sfdaram(f): 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2007
hi,

Do you need a new international Passport?,want to re-new an old one or replace a lost passport?

Having difficulty with the acquisition of the new e-Passport by Nigeria Immigration Service?

HEROS TRAVEL & TOURISM will package you and make collection easy.

contact SOLAPE on 08028315014 OR 234-01-8515371
Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2007
please, dear members, im inibadan, and i have applied for the nigeria passport months ago before the introduction of the new e-passport,
would i be issued the new epassport in place of the old one which wasnt ready when i applied for it?

and how much would it cost me to get the nerw epassport in ibadan, because i need it to get my NIV to usa soon, i paid 12k then, buty all they told me was that it wasnt ready, but now that its e-passort, would i be given the new one or do i need to reapply to get the e-passort? and how much does it cost, also would you encourage me to go to other states to get  it or what? im fed up,
Can you help me out my people,

can call me on 234 02 8703561 (starcomms )
Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 05, 2007
grin grin grin grin better go to lagos and apply again , a friend applied in ibadan since july up till now he has not gotten the passport( he is meant to be here, its come tommorow come today) shine ur eyes this is number 08029314720 or starcomms 01-8701743
Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 06, 2007
pls, how many days would it take to get the e-passport after application and submition.
Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by sfdaram(f): 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2007
hi tito,

pls note that collection of Nigerian international passport is of two phases now. i can only help you with phase one while the phase two must be done by you or the applicant.
The phase one which i can do for you is to supply all the requirements which includes:
1.Applicant' personal information form
2.Guarantor's form duly signed by a commissioner of oaths(pls note that you will tell me your guarantor)
3.Photocopy of Data page of Guarantor's passport.
4.Photocopy of Guarantor's national identity card or drivers license.
5.Father letter of consent for MINORS under 16years
6.Marriage certificate where applicable.
7.Birth Certificate or Age declaration.
8.Letter of identification from local Government of origin or residence
9.One(1) recent passport photograph (120 x 140)
10.Acknowledge slip and receipt of payment(NIS card)

phase 2
you as the applicant must take all the above documents to the immigration office where your photograh will be taken in their office then date of collection of the passport will be given to you.

taxs.
Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2007
Ok, i"ll appreciate that, whats the total cost of the application procedures, and how many days would it take to get the passport after submission.
Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by sfdaram(f): 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2007
@goldtito,

if you get all the supporting documents and take them to immigration office yourself, you will spend less than 10k but if go thru someone or a travel agent like me to arrange the supporting documents for you, you will spend minimum of 12k.
Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by sfdaram(f): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2007
@goldtito,

immediately your picture is taken at the passport office, you will be told when to come for collection. maximum 3days after.
Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 15, 2007
Would you describe your business add to me, i need to come, and we talk on the passport and travel issues,
ps How much would it take me to get my usa visit visa and ticket? new jersey
Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by benincitys(f): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2008
sent me from home passport is not a good ideal i was insulted last week in the Nigerien embassy in germany because i want to renew it, and they told me they can renew it for me and at the moment there is no new passport , i have a ticket to go to Nigerien in a month time .
Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by adebisi1(m): 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2008
=N=20-30k per month For what? that is = $167-$255 Monthly so Bad
Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by Holarmide(m): 4:52am On May 28, 2009
Please, does a 4 years old girl need her own personal international passport or she can travel on her father's passport? Please reply me at thomasolamide@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by charliebiz(m): 8:44am On Jun 03, 2009
yes she needs it.
Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by liliana(f): 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2009
Holarmide:

Please, does a 4 years old girl need her own personal international passport or she can travel on her father's passport? Please reply me at thomasolamide@yahoo.com

She very much needs it!Infact,she is long overdue for one.Please get her one as soon as you can if you want to travel with her as she cannot be included in neither the mother or father's passport.If you do that,she will be sent back!
Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by ichommy(m): 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2009
Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by uzooma4837: 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2010
is somebody eating me mugu when am told the new E-passport is 40000 naira instead of 22000 naira?
Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by shollyboy2: 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2010
@@@ everybody, i was there today,i was at ikeja and i paid 18k for the passport
Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by uzooma4837: 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2010
i was told that to replace lost passport one has to pay 40000 Naira - as new passport to first time applicants would cost about 20000 Naira.

is it true that after November this year 2010, every Nigerian must use the new E passport as the original standard Nigerian passport will be declared counter-fit, null and void document.
Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by carmelily: 11:56am On Apr 26, 2010
Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by Leftfoot: 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2010
Sorry for bringing up the corruption debate. It did not occur to me until I posted my comments that the debate was over 2 years ago. Oh well,

I don't think and I believe it is not reasonable to expect that corruption will be completely eliminated in Nigeria.  But I believe efforts should be made to reduce the practice so that it is not in all aspects of our lives (banks, post office, passport office, etc).  The big question is where to start.  The government or the people.  This is the classic case of which comes first - the chicken or the egg.
Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by WAVixen: 8:50am On Apr 30, 2010
13k-17k it depends on who is doing the passport for you.
Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by uktrader: 8:58am On Apr 30, 2010
shouldn't they be paying you to have this worthless bit of paper
Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by ifyalways(f): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2010
sfdaram:

@goldtito,

if you get all the supporting documents and take them to immigration office yourself, you will spend less than 10k but if go thru someone or a travel agent like me to arrange the supporting documents for you, you will spend minimum of 12k.
I need the E passport.Im not in 9ja though,tried to call u but ur number seems not to be working anymore.If u see this leave your contacts.
Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by ifyalways(f): 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2010
WAVixen:

13k-17k it depends on who is doing the passport for you.
do u know any tested and trusted agent or sumtin undecided need one asap.pls leave contacts.tks
Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by dimily: 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2010
the price is 110 dollars. and yes if some have said it is double they are trying to eat you mugu, also the nigerian passport something company, who claim to be out and legally alowed to make passports i saw warnings about. they steal peoples money identitys and so on, watch out for those scammers. they can get mugus themself when they get caught. tongue and grin
to the woman with the child a childs passport is much much cheaper, and under 20 dollars that is. get it by the state direct. and now it is made online. and a meeting is arranged after. http://portal.immigration.gov.ng/ here you get passports nigerians smiley good life in the world and god bless. smiley said from a white woman here. i sure love honnest good people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Dies In The US As His Vehicle Plunges Into A River (Photos) / Motorists Spend Their Night On Ikoyi Road In Lagos For Violating Curfew / Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.