Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,816 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? (1597 Views)

Guys; Hw Would U Knw If A Lady Has A Crush On U...same Goes 2 De Ladies / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? by Mekenz(m): 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
plz i wnt to knw,hw u wil lyk ur partner to propose to u,and d place or event u wil lyk dat to happena?lets jst say is a fantasy? Hw u wil lyk it to b done. As for me it wil appen on her bufday nite,wit light candles every where in d room,while kneelin down to say,angel plz wil u marry me,
Re: Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? by Jman06(m): 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
I think kneeling down 2 propose is old fashioned.So i wll prefer 2 lay down...lolzz
Re: Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
Marriage is a road to divorce. . Just stay single.

kiss
Re: Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 09, 2013
It's not my business.
However way he chooses to do it, he should sha not spoil show or do something stupid. Na then I go come vex. sad
Re: Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? by timpaker(m): 1:40am On Aug 09, 2013
I'm a dude. And I'd be happy if my Indian girl propose to me in a roller coaster singing a specially composed song rhyming with my name, and if that isn't forthcoming, I might propose using a jigsaw puzzle

1 Like

Re: Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 09, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Marriage is a road to divorce. . Just stay single.

kiss
Some people see a cup half full, while some see same half empty. Not all marriages will lead to divorce and most single people wish they were married.

1 Like

Re: Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 09, 2013
It is best to propose by jumping at the front of a speeding car or train. Then you will never get it wrong.

1 Like

Re: Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? by Mekenz(m): 6:41am On Aug 09, 2013
tpacalipse: It is best to propose by jumping at the front of a speeding car or train. Then you will never get it wrong.
hop u ar nt serious tongue
tpacalipse: It is best to propose by jumping at the front of a speeding car or train. Then you will never get it wrong.
hop u ar nt serious?
Re: Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 09, 2013
I want im 2 propose 2 me in a plane...xo dat if he gives me a worthless ring or do anyfin stupid,i wudn't hestitate 2 throw im down!!!

1 Like

Re: Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? by dmcdad: 9:20am On Aug 09, 2013

kiss
Like being single for life? Is that the way you like it?
Re: Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? by Danhumprey: 9:55am On Aug 09, 2013

kiss
Are u divorced?? You seem to have a phobia for marriage!
Re: Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? by Danhumprey: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2013
alutacontinua: It's not my business.
However way he chooses to do it, he should sha not spoil show or do something stupid. Na then I go come vex. sad
I would really love to propose to you with my head on the ground and my legs in the air,cos you turn my world upside down! Would you marry me? embarassed
Re: Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
I would like for that man to propose to me on a Railtrack, in front of a fast approaching train, hands outstretched, on his knees and eyes closed! Oh what a delight! Sweet romance.
Re: Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2013
BellaDonaFema: I would like for that man to propose to me on a Railtrack, in front of a fast approaching train, hands outstretched, on his knees and eyes closed! Oh what a delight! Sweet romance.
Now we are talking. Can anything beat that? Hell no!
Re: Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2013
I will like him to go down on his knees and propose to me, in front of all this witches & wizards in my office.

2 Likes

Re: Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? by dmcdad: 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2013
BellaDonaFema: I would like for that man to propose to me on a Railtrack, in front of a fast approaching train, hands outstretched, on his knees and eyes closed! Oh what a delight! Sweet romance.
As long as we are both on the rail track, no wahala... Na me and you go answer for am
Re: Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? by dmcdad: 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
nyere84: I will like him to go down on his knees and propose to me, in front of all this witches & wizards in my office.

Ahh! Them don dey mock you for your office ni? No worry, I go help you shame them. Lol
Re: Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2013
Danhumprey: I would really love to propose to you with my head on the ground and my legs in the air,cos you turn my world upside down! Would you marry me? embarassed

YES! YES!! YES!!!
OMG...i;m blushing...
Re: Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? by xynerise: 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
Danhumprey: I would really love to propose to you with my head on the ground and my legs in the air,cos you turn my world upside down! Would you marry me? embarassed
My brother, that is the sign of Epilepsy

1 Like

Re: Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? by sexymoma(f): 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2013
xynerise:
Buhahahahahahahaahaha or better still 'Thunderbolt'(Magun)
Re: Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2013
Danhumprey: Are u divorced?? You seem to have a phobia for marriage!

Nope.. Im married angry

1 Like

Re: Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2013
dmcdad:
Like being single for life? Is that the way you like it?

Na u go marry me? shocked

1 Like

Re: Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
tpacalipse: Now we are talking. Can anything beat that? Hell no!
High five!
Re: Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
dmcdad:
As long as we are both on the rail track, no wahala... Na me and you go answer for am
Dude, you re on your own.
Re: Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? by Mekenz(m): 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2013
nyere84: I will like him to go down on his knees and propose to me, in front of all this witches & wizards in my office.

oh baby i feel ur pains oo,pele u wil soon b hooked, ar u a snob?
Re: Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? by Danhumprey: 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
alutacontinua:

YES! YES!! YES!!!
OMG...i;m blushing...
Wow! *blushing* embarassed
Re: Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? by Danhumprey: 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
xynerise:
Says who
Re: Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
Danhumprey: Wow! *blushing* embarassed
*big grin*:-Dcongrats!
Re: Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? by Popowaa: 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
This got me laughing really hard.
xynerise:
Re: Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? by Sapphire86(f): 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2013
Yea, I actually want 2 proposals but let me say d more intimate one.

On a certain morning, starting my day but not anticipating any surprises, then he gives a SHORT but SWEET speech (nothing corny I.e. Will u b d moda of my children bla bla bla) of hw his life has been influenced since he met me and then brings out a custom made ring with his initials on d ring. I roll my eyes 4 sum minutes, blush 4 sum minutes den say ......

Stay tuned grin

1 Like

Re: Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? by Popowaa: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2013
I will like my boyfriend to propose after we have had sm huge fight.He shd just create anything that will bring that fight cos with that i will still be pissed and it come as a surprise .Serenade me with just a guitar and a song personally composed for me(i just love guys who plays a guitar and sing as well)and then we end it with sm really good make up se.x.
Re: Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? by Maipride(f): 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
Funny thread.... He should sha not make me swallow †ђξ ring with d ice cream (not realy a fan of ds method tho,but ℓ̊ lyk it) just lyk a friend of mine almost gt choked wt her ring....
Any which way HE does it,he shld sha propose wt a beautiful daimond ring and ℓ̊ wl gladly say YES!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do U Get Thirsty Or Hungry After Sex. / How Will You Feel If Your Wife Do This On Your Wedding Day..(photo) / Finally!!!! 10 How To Charm Ladies (hot trick )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.