Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? (27807 Views)

Asking An "Ex" About Your Flaws, Is It Ever Okay? / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man?(pics) / Is It Ever Okay For A Girl To Propose To Her Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by abdulkayus(m): 8:36am On Jul 31, 2014
It was a taboo many decades back but
things have since changed...but has it
changed to the extent that it's now okay
for a woman to propose to her man? Would
you do it? If not, why not?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by unapologetic: 8:41am On Jul 31, 2014
Well, I don't think it is, but it all depends on the guy. I wouldn't want a girl to propose to me mba

11 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by solomonbrown64: 8:42am On Jul 31, 2014
I dont see anytin wrong in dat.....
because sometimes to make a non-committer commit himself to a lady,she has to take the bull by the horn.....
#

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by MadCow1: 8:43am On Jul 31, 2014
Duuuuh!!!

I thought we were promoting Gender equality and all that other bullshit..

If she wants him then she better put a leash ring on him. cool

63 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 31, 2014
This is dangerous cos the guy might not be ready for marriage. And you know when a niggar ain ready grin A niggar rili ain ready.

52 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by justi4jesu(f): 9:28am On Jul 31, 2014
Hell to the NO undecided
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by Talkcentral: 9:28am On Jul 31, 2014
we are AFRICANS

Genevieve Nnaji Lesbian Saga Has Affected Me ––Actress Ella
>>> http://www./entertainment/genevieve-nnaji-lesbian/
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by justi4jesu(f): 9:28am On Jul 31, 2014
MadCow1: Duuuuh!!!

I thought we were promoting Gender equality and all that other bullshit..

If she wants him then she better put a leash ring on him. cool

Like seriously.....ring ko, handcuff ni...u go wait tire then. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by waterhouse071(m): 9:29am On Jul 31, 2014
what I could see is a woman proposing to a woman.

16 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by CharlieMaria(m): 9:30am On Jul 31, 2014
Google will have a better answer. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by nickz(m): 9:30am On Jul 31, 2014
what you get when menopause is about to fucq a lady!!!
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by KwoiZabo(m): 9:30am On Jul 31, 2014
A woman can propose to a man but not in the way of kneeling or the formal way of proposal. She could do use gestures, indirect talk or something. She should just be creative.

11 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by wellmax(m): 9:31am On Jul 31, 2014
Nothing wrong, we can as well plan it together as a stunt

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by jhydebaba(m): 9:31am On Jul 31, 2014
Chai shocked na witch hunt be this oh!

If any girl try am with me, she don die.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 31, 2014
repent the kingdom of God is at hand

7 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by valmunich(m): 9:32am On Jul 31, 2014
Who here also pees at the side of the toilet just cos it makes less noise?

65 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by Princeadebayo1(m): 9:33am On Jul 31, 2014
Proposing to a man is not proper and shows how desperate the female is which can turn off any Man buh if u get d liver and kidney ,what are yhu waiting for,the best thing dat will happen is d guy will say "NO" tongue and you will be left with how to handle the rejection.....pls never try it at home .

6 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by AKMoney1(m): 9:34am On Jul 31, 2014
Looks abominable though and I bet this kin thing no fit happen for we naija. Naija babes I hail thee ooo. Dem want ferrari for proposal grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by elguaje(m): 9:34am On Jul 31, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by baba11(m): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2014
It depends sha
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by Ahmed0336(m): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2014
This is what I'm looking forward to. grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 31, 2014
If a woman proposes to me, the relationship will end.

my honest stand.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:36am On Jul 31, 2014
HELL TO THE N.O. . .NOPE!
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by justi4jesu(f): 9:36am On Jul 31, 2014
sunnyshayne: If a woman proposes to me, the relationship will end.

my honest stand.

lol... u harsh gan grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by Wolison(m): 9:37am On Jul 31, 2014
What?......though it's tenable that women can propose to their fellas but I will prefer to do the proposition than for the lady to do so cos it would amount to me not considering her serious and my love not been sincere to her. That's my humble opinion!

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by jnrbayano(m): 9:37am On Jul 31, 2014
Reason: water doesn't climb hill

I can only see a mannish lady proposing to a womanish man.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by Ahuitzotl: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2014
If not,why not? I see it as a very romantic gesture....ofcourse,everything being equal..
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by hazyfm: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2014
NOTHING WRONG

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by 1stola: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2014
Ayam ready.
Apply within
beautiful and sexy and intelligent and rich. grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by LMAyedun(m): 9:38am On Jul 31, 2014
Personally, I don't support it!
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? by Ahmed0336(m): 9:38am On Jul 31, 2014
waterhouse071: what I could see is a woman proposing to a woman.
bros look am again grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down / Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.