Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home (25079 Views)

Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS / Court Asked To Stop APC From Presenting Tambuwal As Candidate. / Rivers Guber: Tension As Police Stop APC Rally In Okrika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by Gr8amechi: 8:53am On Apr 11, 2015
The All Progressives Congress (APC) House of Representatives candidate representing Apapa Constituency 1 Ayodeji Joseph has been stopped from leaving his home soldiers, PM News gathered.

Apapa Constituency 1 is base of Jimi Agbaje, the Peoples Democratic Party governorship candidate for today’s election.

A source close to Joseph said the soldiers who were led by a certain Lt. Col Momoh who was at the local government collation centre. “He has no business at the collation centre and we do not understand what he was doing there because he is a serving military officer, the source said.

The source further claimed that Momoh distributed hand bands to soldiers under his jurisdiction.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/04/11/soldiers-stop-apc-reps-candidate-from-leaving-his-home/
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:58am On Apr 11, 2015
The military is not even a barrier to our victory.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by kayboy4y(m): 8:59am On Apr 11, 2015
Oga at the top has come to give order on how to fix abi. When he couldn't even fix it right for himself. Hope he didn't distribute $$$. JKA, GEJ, PEJ... all synonymous to election failure.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by WisdomFlakes: 9:01am On Apr 11, 2015
Jimi will lose his ward and polling unit again, whether they detain the man or not.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by bigt2(m): 9:01am On Apr 11, 2015
OK
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by WisdomFlakes: 9:01am On Apr 11, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
The military is not even a barrier to our victory.

They are jokers.

17 Likes

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by 2sureguy1(m): 9:02am On Apr 11, 2015
Nigeria Military Group(NMG).................anoda party 2 vote 2dy.

Watch out 4 Jimi.

It's u we kw

In u we trust.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by justdivine: 9:02am On Apr 11, 2015
Nice one. APC want to rig dis election. Noway.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by pieluvy(f): 9:02am On Apr 11, 2015
Victory is on the way for jimi agbaje

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:02am On Apr 11, 2015
Abeg, give me 100 likes for Ambode or give me 100 shares for Agbaje.

253 Likes 68 Shares

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by hazyfm: 9:02am On Apr 11, 2015
Agbaje you can't win Lagos

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by holatin(m): 9:02am On Apr 11, 2015

when apc showed displeasure about GEJ visiting Lagos on election eve, the saTANist group on NL are shouting and saying apc and propaganda.
is it now clear to you all, another ekiti case loading, oppositional are arrested and restricted during ekiti election, now they want to use such formation in Lagos.
God wount make this evil men starting from GEJ wish comes true.

Where are the robot who call that thief and Nigeria greatest terrorrist an HERO.

GEJ is not an hero but a thief sent by devil to destroy Nigeria.
I will always regret voting for him in 2011.

APC

42 Likes

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by veekid(m): 9:02am On Apr 11, 2015
y nah ?
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 11, 2015
GEJ the autocrat your hero. What a bunch of delusional fools, those GEJ supporters.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by LMAyedun(m): 9:03am On Apr 11, 2015
freshcvv:
I am not voting today because I like both men..
Go thumb print for both APC & PDP then... it's allowed.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by Jeffoo(m): 9:03am On Apr 11, 2015
R. I. P PDP

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by Wendyslim(f): 9:03am On Apr 11, 2015
Ambode 2015 .take it or leave it

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by oakson: 9:03am On Apr 11, 2015
Jimi is destined to destroy the heritage of the Yorubas. His likes are rare but very catastrophic e.g Afonja
Stop Him With Your PVC
Vote Ambode

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by tucky200(m): 9:03am On Apr 11, 2015
I thought the court banned the use of military ...and they say jonathan did not come to lag to rig elections useless bastards power go soon change hand na...quote me and die!!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by Acidosis(m): 9:03am On Apr 11, 2015
grin
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by freshcvv(m): 9:04am On Apr 11, 2015
I am not voting today because I like both men..
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by justdivine: 9:04am On Apr 11, 2015
I
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by igbsam(m): 9:04am On Apr 11, 2015
The Result of Gej's visit

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 11, 2015
JK is OK for Lagos

19 Likes

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by makzeze: 9:04am On Apr 11, 2015
i will update you with result of my pu in due course.
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by bunmioguns(m): 9:04am On Apr 11, 2015
embarassed
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by lilprinze: 9:04am On Apr 11, 2015
He should sit down at home and rest.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by wunmi590(m): 9:05am On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:05am On Apr 11, 2015
hazyfm:
Agbaje you can't win Lagos
yu are very very very very very correct.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by ademoladeji(m): 9:05am On Apr 11, 2015
A sad one when ppl tend to disobey court order! Soldiers shldnt hv business with our electioneering process... They're supposed to protect the country against external trangressors...
Anyway, the police sef no gbadun as dem no sabi their duties rather than collecting #20 from motorists n oppressing innocent citizens.
Heaven, please we need a HUG in Lagos!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by Texcoco(m): 9:05am On Apr 11, 2015
If Fashola,Ambode even thieffnubu can be all at home or in their propaganda situation room,we don't see how this riff raff can be seen to be loitering about the place 'cept he be looking to forment electoral propaganda,espionage and malfeasance...Good job guys.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home by geoworldedu: 9:05am On Apr 11, 2015
ambode we know
JK is not OK for now.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye To To Sue Yahaya Bello And Local Government Caretaker Chairmen / Ohaneze Ndigbo Lagos Visits Sanwo-Olu (Pictures) / President Buhari Receives Governor Rochas Okorocha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.