Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

About The Girl I Love....(mixed Feelings) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About The Girl I Love....(mixed Feelings) (1553 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / Having Mixed Feelings About Him Getting This Shell Job Now Because.............. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About The Girl I Love....(mixed Feelings) by nolaguy(m): 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
Guys, have you ever found yourself in the situation where you seem to love, care, cherish a girl and she doesn't seem to feel the same way towards you?? There's this girl I met in my first year of college and I really liked her, our relationship grew and I felt t'was the right time to ask her, but things went wrong, I was the younger one, so she said she couldn't date me. Later on, we became bestfriends and t'was just like we were dating, our relationship grew stronger... Now the problem is, this girl never cares to know about my well being, she just keep giving direct answers to my questions when we chatting over bbm, and when I don't text her, she wouldn't, and when I say "I love u" top her she'd sau the same thing, the thing is I'm just confused, don't know what to do, I really love n care about her, but it seems she doesn't in return....suggest for me guys, what can I do?

1 Like

Re: About The Girl I Love....(mixed Feelings) by ikanason(m): 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2013
Face ur studies and ask God to help u find ur wife
Re: About The Girl I Love....(mixed Feelings) by sheedy407(m): 11:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
My guy,give her a space,always remember u can always find someone better than her and since she is older dan u,I'm sure she won't allow u to control her if u both r dating and u kno what dat mean,so lock up,feel lik u care no more,if she doesn't disturb u for ur care again,den just fashi and move on.once again,my guy,use ur head.
Re: About The Girl I Love....(mixed Feelings) by k2039: 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
Kai. Wetin love go cause for this world.
I really love n care about her, but it seems she doesn't in return....suggest for me guys, what can I do?
You know what to do, I just don't know why you opened the thread.

Is it that you want me to tell you that she is playing hard to get or that she is pretendidng not to love you.

I hate to burst your bubble, but she doesn't feel anything for you.
OP, I'm not here to right an epistle, but you are just starting life, just get a good GP, that's why you are in school, besides, go through the link.
https://www.nairaland.com/1361939/love-game-wierd#16851889
Re: About The Girl I Love....(mixed Feelings) by Pdizzle(m): 12:37am On Aug 09, 2013
Use the tai2 chronicle..[size=3pt]if u knw wat i mean[/size]
Re: About The Girl I Love....(mixed Feelings) by Sanboy25: 1:04am On Aug 09, 2013
It's obvious that the girl do not share the same feelings as you... undecided
Talk to her about how you feel and if she still doesn't care, let her go... undecided
Re: About The Girl I Love....(mixed Feelings) by Mynd44: 5:45am On Aug 09, 2013
You made yourself too available and you thought being close to her will help her get to know you more. Withdraw and make yourself scarce dude
Re: About The Girl I Love....(mixed Feelings) by Skinni10ne: 6:26am On Aug 09, 2013
He can try to withdraw but when he withdraws i dont think she'll mind. She cares for him as a friend which is why she hangs out with him. She may check up on him just to show him she cares but it wont be genuine.

@ Op
It sucks but i think u should let her go. The reason she may be texting u back is becuz she feels bad that she does not feel the same way. Shes not attracted to u but she cares for you as a friend. But still try to withdraw, if she comes back full speed then theres hope.
Re: About The Girl I Love....(mixed Feelings) by dmcdad: 9:28am On Aug 09, 2013
Pdizzle: Use the tai2 chronicle..[size=3pt]if u knw wat i mean[/size]
Lol...
Re: About The Girl I Love....(mixed Feelings) by Kekule11(m): 10:44am On Aug 09, 2013
nolaguy: Guys, have you ever found yourself in the situation where you seem to love, care, cherish a girl and she doesn't seem to feel the same way towards you?? There's this girl I met in my first year of college and I really liked her, our relationship grew and I felt t'was the right time to ask her, but things went wrong, I was the younger one, so she said she couldn't date me. Later on, we became bestfriends and t'was just like we were dating, our relationship grew stronger... Now the problem is, this girl never cares to know about my well being, she just keep giving direct answers to my questions when we chatting over bbm, and when I don't text her, she wouldn't, and when I say "I love u" top her she'd sau the same thing, the thing is I'm just confused, don't know what to do, I really love n care about her, but it seems she doesn't in return....suggest for me guys, what can I do?
make her feel jelous by hanging out wit anoda lady,stop texting her and dnt chat wit her all d tym just 2 knw ur stand...try it then if she reacts 2 it then she loves u 2...cheers

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Wife / Traditional Wedding Or White/church Wedding: Which One Is More Important? / :o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.