Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

Married Men/women Pretending To Be Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men/women Pretending To Be Single? (1430 Views)

A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos / How To Be Single And Happy / How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Married Men/women Pretending To Be Single? by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2013
We all know marriage is all about for better for best till death do them apart, so help them God. But nowadays, I do come across married men/women pretending to be single.. In fact, some married men only wear their wedding rings while they are in their house i.e within the vicinity of their wives but once there's a little distance between them and their wives (house - office), they pull off the wedding ring and they begin to live their old bachelor life again.. and even some ladies are not helping matters. Some knowingly or unknowingly chase after married men because they have this belief that a man that can keep a woman at home knows what it takes to take care of another woman. While others belief in men with Cars i.e A man that can take care of a car can take care of them. Even some married women are not trying, after marriage it is only appropriate to reduce the level of what you expose to the public i.e cleavages, thighs e.t.c they still believe that they are still single and because of that, they take off their wedding ring.. I give you an example. I was at a mall the other day and I saw a pretty lady walking towards me while I was walking towards the exit. Apparently we were facing each other, I looked down to check if she was wearing a ring, I saw it and she noticed it and she used her bag to cover it immediately. She walk past me and we were both looking at each other eye ball to eye ball.. As she walked past, i had to turn back to look at her behind. She also turned her neck back to look at me while she rolled her eyes, I shook my head and laughed she also laugh then i turn my neck back to face were i was going to (the exit). Till today, I still wonder if she was married or not and even some women do say that they wear wedding rings to keep men off from chasing them.. (and they do not know some men don't care about your wedding ring) Guys whats you take on Married Men/Women pretending to be single because a dysfunctional family means a dysfunctional society
Re: Married Men/women Pretending To Be Single? by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 09, 2013
No deceive people if you are married.
Na my take.
Re: Married Men/women Pretending To Be Single? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
lobatan.. if u wana live like a single, remain single and don't marry and please stop dragging market with us bachelors.. u r married remember tongue

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Tell My Friend Now, Help? / Why Do I Like 9ja Men N Why Do U Like Them? :) / 3 Things Guys Do With Pride That Piss Girls Off... From Day 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.