Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander (4080 Views)

Is This The World's Most Intelligent Beggar (pics)? / Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Our First Lady Come 2015 Beautiful, Sound And Intelligent / The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by MallamMusa: 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2008
Who is the most versatile and intelligent nairanlander in terms of politics?

I think it's KoboJunkie.
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by oldie(m): 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2008
Intelligence and versatility are in the eyes/brains of the beholder/assessor
They are no mathematics!
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by MallamMusa: 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2008
You can still pass a judgement from someones responses on threads. That guy is a genius.
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by coldwater(m): 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2008
MallamMusa:

You can still pass a judgement from someones responses on threads. That guy is a genius.

you are an ass-licker. what intelligence has kobojunkie demonstrated on nairaland ( politics section)??
let me give you a list to choose from:

1 Afam
2 4 Him
3 Debosky
4 4 play
5 Tayo-D
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by MallamMusa: 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2008
dunna them jare.
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by MallamMusa: 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2008
VOTE KOBOJUNKIE FOR nIGERIAN PRESIDENT!!!!
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by superman(m): 11:33pm On Jun 02, 2008
no way! im begining to question your assimilated capabilities! this KOLO-junkie has never contributed anything useful in line with nigeria present dilemma. his word let give our yard to US, lets give our land to white farmers

his grammar are usually incoherent and cooked-up. he is far too close to appologist

please come up better when u are ready!

nigeria got better humanbeings than that and moreso i think Nigeria recgonise one when they surface than these JUMBO_MOBO cowards in this site.

The clever ones are hard to spot as they seemed to keep low profile till they get pinched! now im not asking anyone for nomination as this is a TRUE BORN SOLDIER in the making
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 03, 2008
coldwater:

1 Afam
2 4 Him
3 Debosky
4 4 play
5 Tayo-D
nice list up there. . . wink
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by DrKitaun(m): 1:44am On Jun 03, 2008
at least u are/have dating/been e-dating 4 of them grin grin
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Sisikill: 1:51am On Jun 03, 2008
I agree Kobojunkie is intelligent but I can bet everything I own (not much ooh, so don't take the bet) that she is a SHE.

How could you have missed that
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by RThESlyR: 1:54am On Jun 03, 2008
oldie:

Intelligence and versatility are in the eyes/brains of the beholder/assessor
They are no mathematics!

This is the only sensible reply here.
Whats the point if one is intelligent? Y'all Wanna give 'em awards? undecided
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 2:02am On Jun 03, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

at least u are/have dating/been e-dating 4 of them grin grin

all 4 of who? when you're here?
I dnt think so kiss

Add Kitaun to the list jare grin grin
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by DrKitaun(m): 2:16am On Jun 03, 2008
toyinrayo:

all 4 of who? when you're here?
I dnt think so  kiss

Add Kitaun to the list jare  grin grin

u no serious . . . tongue

add me only to the list of people who can discuss politics of 1st, 2nd and 3rd republic not all this under-aged post'99 wannabes that flood Nairaland grin

ask Akola, Pataki, Rikkyjen, Ono . . . cool
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 03, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

u no serious . . . tongue

add me only to the list of people who can discuss politics of 1st, 2nd and 3rd republic not all this under-aged post'99 wannabes that flood Nairaland grin

ask Akola, Pataki, Rikkyjen, Ono . . . cool
If you tell me that you can discuss politics of 1st,2nd, and 3rd degree, I believe you. , no need to ask anyone cool
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by MallamMusa: 4:48am On Jun 03, 2008
I agree Kobojunkie is intelligent but I can bet everything I own (not much ooh, so don't take the bet) that she is a SHE.

How could you have missed that
[quote][/quote]
sHE? Kobo is a she? not true.  If it's true then be ready to have the first female president of Nigeria. Vote SDP, Vote KoboJunkie For President.
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by MyTempID: 5:09am On Jun 03, 2008
Great minds discuss ideas;
Average minds discuss events;
Small minds discuss people.

--Eleanor Roosevelt.
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by MallamMusa: 5:23am On Jun 03, 2008
Who cares what yeye woman like eleanor said? Is it because she been dey bang FDR?
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by MyTempID: 5:27am On Jun 03, 2008
I don't expect you to understand. Your mind is a big as my pinkie.
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by superman(m): 6:10am On Jun 03, 2008
mytempid

well i guess superman also stand for the truth and i for once completely agree with you.

so mallam musa ? your assimilated capabilities on the line.
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by TOH(f): 6:13am On Jun 03, 2008
sisi why are you so sure

I want examples and concise reasons
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 03, 2008
4him and TayoD
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by MallamMusa: 7:16am On Jun 03, 2008
I see hatred at work here. Comrades, it wont hurt to give a little applause to a brother that contributes points here more than any other. Who be this tayo D sef? No woman dey make the list?
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 03, 2008
I listed 4him and Tayo D because of the quality and objectiveness of their posts.
Your dear Kobo could go for the most controversial.

I hope you will be able to recognise the differences.
Besides, this is just my opinion.
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 03, 2008
MallamMusa:

I see hatred at work here. Comrades, it wont hurt to give a little applause to a brother that contributes points here more than any other. Who be this tayo D sef? No woman dey make the list?

Is this about gender or the most versatile and intelligent nairalander?
This is the time hotfunmi aka osunamazon crashes into thread. tongue
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by MallamMusa: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2008
I listed 4him and Tayo D because of the quality and objectiveness of their posts.
Your dear Kobo could go for the most controversial.

I hope you will be able to recognise the differences.
Besides, this is just my opinion.

Your opinion matters. I've been reading 4him's posts but they sound outlandish to me besides, I think he's an old man with archaic sense. Vote young bloodz plz.
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by grafikdon: 10:04am On Jun 03, 2008
I wouldn't say the most versatile/intelligent, considering that intelligence does not have a single definition, but one thing I can tell you is that any political thread involving 4Him, Richyblack, Afam, Mckren, 4Play, Tornadoz, TayoD, Debosky, Kobojunkie. . . etc is bound to be more captivating than most Hollywood/Nollywood/Bollywood /Whateverwood films. . . especially those Arab/Israel/America threads. . . grin grin

It's like having Will Smith, Tom Cruise, Don Cheadle, Brad Pitt, Laurence Fishbourne, Ice Cube, Keeanu Reeves. . .etc in an action packed Sci-Fi thriller. shocked shocked
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2008
MallamMusa:

Your opinion matters. I've been reading 4him's posts but they sound outlandish to me besides, I think he's an old man with archaic sense. Vote young bloodz plz.

From gender to age?

Infact nuzo takes price. End of threadgrin
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Blatant: 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2008
I have read a number of Afam's contributions and I have to say I admire his knowledge.
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by superboi(m): 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2008
when una don set de date 4 d awardshow make una highlaght us. grin
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by MallamMusa: 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2008
4Him has a limited knowledge of internal affairs in Nigeria. He is more of a western import.
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Sisikill: 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2008
Tee hee hee. . .I feel like a defense lawyer asked to give her closing statement.

*Clears throat*

There’s the riddle I once heard. It goes like this…

A father and his son where involved in an accident. They were rushed to the hospital and the doctor on duty was called in, as soon as the doctor sees the boy, the doctor says “that’s my son”. How’s that possible? You’d be surprised at the answers given to this simple riddle by very intelligent folks, I mean the answers ranged from- Maybe the son was adopted and real father recognized him to maybe the mother cheated on the husband and her lover recognized the son. Very few people gave the right answer. . .that the doctor was a woman.

This is exactly what’s going on here, because this is the Political section (a man’s world) and Kobojunkie actually knows what she’s talking about, everyone assumes she’s has to be man. I guess that’s why most people are unable to feel her words. LOL.

How do I know she’s a woman? I guess its psychology or should I say Human Behavior. There are 3 categories women who makes it or has made it in a “man’s world” fall into.

1) She learns to be aggressive, show the guys she’s got balls too. Women who take this route are the ones who will insult you from here to kingdom come if you mess with them. Even though they’ll never admit it, guys are afraid of this kind of her.

2) She perfects her damsel in distress act. She knows every man want to be a super hero and she allows them to feel powerful around her. Men see her as helpless and will do anything for her.

3) She grows a thick skin, learns to ignore the insults and focuses on her ultimate goal – Getting the job done or in this case, getting her point across. She's not foolish. . .far from it, she just knows how to get her own back with finesse.

Kobojunkie is #3.

I lurk on this section and I have seen how she gets attacked for her opinion. If she was a guy, there’s no way he will respond the way she usually does. No offense to guys but you do have a tendency to want to prove your manhood especially when your words are being questioned and it reflects in your comeback. Kobojunkie’s responses are that of someone who has learnt to ignore insults. She says what she has to say and moves on, the insults she sees as dirt off her shoulder.

I’ll also say being a mother or having been around kids, has taught her how to handle tantrums. No offense again guys but you do tend to get a little tantrumy when you are challenged and no guy (at least not any I know) has the patience for another guy’s tantrums. What a guy will do instead is throw an insulting word or two at the person throwing the tantrum and be done with it. Not Kobojunkie, she stays, ignores the tantrum and presses home her point. . .with nary an insult.

And my last clue. . .my favorite clue because my sisters are very good at it - Calling someone stupid without actually saying the words…now that is finess. .Sometimes I read her responses and I laugh so hard I get thisclose to peeing in my pants. LOL.

Apart from all that mushy, psychological stuff. . .her syntax gives her away every time she posts. I’m sorry but no matter how hardcore you are, there are you can’t change that. . .I guess it’s like fingerprint.

I rest my case. LOL

It’s too bad she’ll never confirm this. . .which I totally understand, She are getting a bum rap as it is because some people think she’s not Nigerian enough. . .however, I am stand behind my assertion that Kobojunkie is a woman.
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by texazzpete(m): 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2008
Sorry, Sisikill. Kobo's male.

Blatant:

I have read a number of Afam's contributions and I have to say I admire his knowledge.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Urges Tribunal To Declare Him President / Nigerian Troops Celebrate After Killing Hundreds Of Boko Haram. Photos. / Tinubu Is Misunderstood: (true Confession) Am Beginning To Like The Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.