Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,998 members, 7,832,384 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander (4087 Views)

Is This The World's Most Intelligent Beggar (pics)? / Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Our First Lady Come 2015 Beautiful, Sound And Intelligent / The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by DrKitaun(m): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2008
superstan:

most versatile and intelligent nairalander has to be jackal.

he is well versed in everything he knows.

what a brain-box. cool

even Jackal himself would slap u for this stupid post of urs . . . grin

do u know the meaning of versatile at all ? undecided
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by RedHotChic(f): 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2008
even Jackal himself would slap u for this stupid post of urs . . . Grin

do u know the meaning of versatile at all ?
Roflmao
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by superstan(m): 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2008
davidylan:

Read between the lines, noise makers who force their opinions down the throats of others generally tend to sound "intelligent".
My vote goes to Debosky and 4 Play. The few guys here you can hardly fault when they discuss an issue with facts as opposed to brash churlishness.

stick to the topic.

you don't have to agree with my choice.

in my own opinion, jackal is the most versatile and with the higest number of intelligent posts on this forum.

Dr Kitaun:

do u know the meaning of versatile at all ? undecided

u can go ahead and tell me what versatility means.

the topic clearly says u should choose not fault what others have chosen.
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by ifyalways(f): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

lmao cheesy
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Jarus(m): 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2010
Becomrich. . .the only man on NL Politics section that thinks outside the box box that contains maps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mods Please Ban The Use Of The Word ''Tribe'' On This Forum / Breaking News: INEC Card Readers Expose Electoral Fraud In Akwa-ibom / Ibeto To Build $386 Million Cement Plant In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.