Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight (49805 Views)

Things Parents Should Never Say Around Kids / 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child / Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
ighoosagie: metcheeeew

Aww kiss
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by DollarmanAluta: 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
neily: After all u don't even satisfy me in bed, i was just faking all those sounds.

With such sarcastic sentence, I will just collapse and melt. I will never forgive her for such derogative statement that will keep me quiring my competency as a man.
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by claimme: 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ladies in the house; please why is it that u guys have razor-blade tongue especially when angry wif ur man? Really, some of us have vowed not raise our hands against our woman. Why are u tempting us to misbehave ;(considering option of beating)? Our patience is depleting to zero level!
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by Emaprince: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
just few weeks back,a friend of mine quarreled with his girl in public cos he suspected the girl was cheating on him with one mopol..it got out of hand that the girl started telling him that he was not man enough to satisfy her and that's the reason why she is sleeping with the mopol..she said the mopol has a long prick and the guy dey fire down well well..I was so shocked cos I use to see the babe as responsible without knowing she could spew such words out her mouth in public.last two weeks she came back begging,saying she said all that out of anger.well,they are partially back together which i don't support

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by TrishaP(f): 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ema prince: just few weeks back,a friend of mine quarreled with his girl in public cos he suspected the girl was cheating on him with one mopol..it got out of hand that the girl started telling him that he was not man enough to satisfy her and that's the reason why she is sleeping with the mopol..she said the mopol has a long prick and the guy dey fire down well well..I was so shocked cos I use to see the babe as responsible without knowing she could spew such words out her mouth in public.last two weeks she came back begging,saying she said all that out of anger.well,they are partially back together which i don't support
Lol y don't u support.
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by caprini: 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
Yes ,men are the head of the home and needs their respect.And a smart woman,dont need to fight the leadership.But with wisdom,she is actually running the home codedly and the man as long as he feels he is getting all the respect he desrves,without been challenged,thinks he runs tins,but no,it is actually the woman.A wise woman,home keeper and builder.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by caprini: 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
DollarmanAluta:

With such sarcastic sentence, I will just collapse and melt. I will never forgive her for such derogative statement that will keep me quiring my competency as a man.

If any woman says she faked it,end it.She is in it for something else not love.Trust me.
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by majalisa(m): 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
claim-me:
Ladies in the house; please why is it that u guys have razor-blade tongue especially when angry wif ur man? Really, some of us have vowed not raise our hands against our woman. Why are u tempting us to misbehave ;(considering option of beating)? Our patience is depleting to zero level!
look there are some women u really don't have an option than to talk back with your hands. Is not a good option but a last option cos there is nobody dat can annoy u beyond understanding than a lousy mouthy talk back gf or wyf
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by majalisa(m): 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ema prince: just few weeks back,a friend of mine quarreled with his girl in public cos he suspected the girl was cheating on him with one mopol..it got out of hand that the girl started telling him that he was not man enough to satisfy her and that's the reason why she is sleeping with the mopol..she said the mopol has a long prick and the guy dey fire down well well..I was so shocked cos I use to see the babe as responsible without knowing she could spew such words out her mouth in public.last two weeks she came back begging,saying she said all that out of anger.well,they are partially back together which i don't support
bros no put mouth o! cos when she give am d Congo from back e go say Na u b d hypocrite. U really want to see a mouthy woman.? Try a typical katsina lady
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by Ovipaul(m): 3:16am On Aug 14, 2013
Yap both gender shud learn from such...it is the home that will make the world a better place.
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by chux4liv(m): 7:55am On Aug 14, 2013
Gush, my Girlfriend just said this word to her friend " Is he (refering to me) the only fish in the river, what does he've others do not Men, I'm already adding "EX" to her title, approval please !!!
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by majalisa(m): 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
chux4liv: Gush, my Girlfriend just said this word to her friend " Is he (refering to me) the only fish in the river, what does he've others do not Men, I'm already adding "EX" to her title, approval please !!!
not yet,wait till she yells "kai kadai ne mai bura gold"
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by write2obi(m): 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
chux4liv: Gush, my Girlfriend just said this word to her friend " Is he (refering to me) the only fish in the river, what does he've others do not Men, I'm already adding "EX" to her title, approval please !!!
Approved!!!
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
Ŋĭcέ write up!
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by francafrank(f): 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
Nice thread I was wondering where everyone in the abuse thread went!
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by Amhappy(f): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
LOL When am angry i keep quiet but if you push me to talk, i will tell you old and new(Ochie na ofuru) Guess is because of my temper but i am really working on it. Some expressions to avoid are

GET LOST OR GO TO HELL
YOU DEY CRAZE
MUMU
YOU ARE JUST WEAK
YOU NOW CLAIM TO BE GOODY GOODY
I DON'T BLAME YOU
WICKED MAN/HEARTLESS MAN(WOMAN)
YOU ARE A PIG
ANUOFIA (WILD ANIMAL) etc
I REGRET EVER MEETING/MARRYING YOU

I have really overused no 1 and anything we quarrel he will joking say it. I regret now
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by GatJokez(f): 1:57am On Oct 24, 2013
If it would hurt you, it would also hurt your boo - so, just don't say it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) / Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk / White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.