Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight (49811 Views)

Things Parents Should Never Say Around Kids / 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child / Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by HARDDON: 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
you missed the most important one and it was right there in the tittle : Never fight with your partner!

fight dont happen at the spur of the moment. they are quantum of negative energy momentum gathered over time which you and your partner refused to thrash out.

Fight blow out when these tiny quantum, unattended to over time, get to their boiling point.

so to avoid this situation, thrash out issues no matter how minute

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by duality(m): 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
The ones I read on the political section of this forum is 100 times worse than what people are saying now. can you read what people say about the president? what about when the first lady was sick. abeg make i hear word.
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by KLINO: 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
what`have`you`ever`done`for`me?
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2013
Sometimes couples get too farmiliar with each other and tend to loose respect for each other in the process. You have known your man/woman for years doesn't mean you can say whatever you feel like to him/her without minding the consequences. Imagine a man telling his wife i married you to save your a.ss cuz you were getting old and wouldn't have found a man jeez.
My favourite quote "WOUNDS INFLICTED BY THE SWORD HEALS FASTER THAN WOUNDS INFLICTED BY WORDS"
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by kliq(m): 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
"You're just like your father" that's jus hittin below d belt...dangerous!
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by ceaser: 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
dayokanu: Your wetincall dey smell like box of fish
That one na Bacterial Vaginosis. And it's easily treatable condition, so no qualms.
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by bee444: 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
@op, total rubbish!!! What's the essence of fighting if you can't say those things. I believe during a fight, one should be able to say those things that would hurt the other person the most.

For instance, if your partner wet the bed, you should be able to say " you bed-wetter mutherfuvker "

And if you partner is broke... say " you broke bastard ".

Fighting brings out the best in us (or for some, the worst).

Cursing each other during a fight means both of you are of the same level. If one partner curses the other half every time without the other replying, that's an abuse!
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by extraflyfineboy(m): 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
Nice..very nice. Just like the Info here http://umehoma.com
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by lifestyle1(m): 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2013
You are a parasite, a time waster + a dream killer....

She will gun you down grin
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by alphaconde(m): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2013
berem:
I will poison your food - a friend once said this to her husband during a fight and that was the end of the man eating her food.

U and all these ur bad friends. Smh
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by lamz(m): 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
drake2005: Why all these wahala. Just remain single and enjoy this life.

Being SINGLE is a sin, as the Bible say a man should leave his parents and be with his wife. This union is an obedience to GOD.

RECONSIDER
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by Skinni10ne: 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
bee444: @op, total rubbish!!! What's the essence of fighting if you can't say those things. I believe during a fight, one should be able to say those things that would hurt the other person the most.

For instance, if your partner wet the bed, you should be able to say " you bed-wetter mutherfuvker "

And if you partner is broke... say " you broke bastard ".

Fighting brings out the best in us (or for some, the worst).

Cursing each other during a fight means both of you are of the same level. If one partner curses the other half every time without the other replying, that's an abuse!

Wow...well, whatever works for u and ur partner.
I prefer talking things out. I dont believe in namecalling, fighting, yelling or violence. Dont have the energy for that.
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by mafioso47(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
I hate the WHATEVER word somuch that am prompted to pick offence wen just anyone tells me..

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by GatJokez(f): 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2013
vivianc: Its not just a woman's thing, a lot of guys are verbally abusive too.

I totally agree, a lot of guys can be pretty ruthless with their insults/verbal and emotional abuse.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by GatJokez(f): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
mafioso47: I hate the WHATEVER word somuch that am prompted to pick offence wen just anyone tells me..

Used to be best way to make mother very angry, lol.
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by GatJokez(f): 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fighting in front of children is very bad, especially when one of the parents involves the poor kid(s). I've heard an argument once which preceded to the wife telling her husband to ask their young daughter if the mom is lying. Poor lil girl looked scared. That is just wrong and children should never be used as ammunition to win an argument.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by charleff512(m): 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2013
drake2005: Why all these wahala. Just remain single and enjoy this life.
bros two good heads are better than one
whether single or married you will still come across women, ladies or even men who will annoy you.
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by shikenosa: 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
berem: You are not a man - this statement can annoy most men if their wives tell them during a fight

You will kill me today - women are fond of saying this during a fight with their spouse. If im come kill you nko?

I will poison your food - a friend once said this to her husband during a fight and that was the end of the man eating her food.
haahaahaahaa...I no blame d man ooo...na to dey buy bread and akara come house frm work
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by obyikye(f): 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hey, thats terrible and too harsh! That woman maybe going through emotional trauma right now.
chaircover:

Very true!

A man who got into a fight with his wife who had recently suffered a miscarriage, told her that she was a witch who had eaten her baby shocked

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by lastpage: 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2013
devour129: my hubby will eat d food clean but he will make sure the kids eat with him.if you give him sealed water he will call the kids n share it with them.which woman go wan kill her pikin

Smart man you married!
I guess you've threatened to poison him a few times in the past? ....

Or why is he "on the alert"?
Are you the first wife in a polygamous setting?

There are certain words that should NEVER come out of one's mouth, to ones spouse!
They say "it is what is on the mind of the 'drunk' when s/he was sober, that the alcohol pushes out, when s\he got drunk"! wink wink

Even a thousand apologies and regret will not "repair Humpty-Dumpty" afterwards! grin grin

Lastpage!

BTW: One man who confronted his wife with "evidence of her sleeping with his neighbor" got the shock of his life when she retorted point blank to his face: "Its because he can do it more than you"! shocked shocked shocked

He packed his bag and never came back (except to see his children once a week). cry cry
He was begged and "excuses" offered (she was angry niii!) but guy said he cant even "get it up" with her ever again, no matter how much he tried!
Claims he still hears that sentence in his dreams! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
I miss idowu ogbo on nairaland
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by lastpage: 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
lamz:

Being SINGLE is a sin, as the Bible say a man should leave his parents and be with his wife. This union is an obedience to GOD.

RECONSIDER

That is if you're lucky enough to find the kind of woman that the Bible refers to as: "BONE OF MY BONES"
No be dis kind of "money go, woman go" of today! grin grin

Life is so blissful, if you find "a woman worthy of being called "your own wife" (and that is almost becoming like the proverbial camel through the eye of a needle!)...

Life can also be a living HELL, if you are lucky enough to fall into the modern day trap called marriage!
Especially with the Blackberry-pinging and Facebook-flirting, Cyber-se.xing generation of today's women!

God help our young men.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by Christmasdon(m): 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2013
..dialogue is the best way to resolve issues. Radio NAIRAland Nigeria. Uplifting the people And uniting the Nation.
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2013
The only reason I didn't take my ex back is cos of her mouth. She has said almost all of words here to me..I would have loved to marry her and take all her Bullsh?t but for those spiteful words,they hurt so much,they pierce my whole body when I remember them. She's got a very terrible mouth..
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
charleff512:
bros two good heads are better than one
whether single or married you will still come across women, ladies or even men who will annoy you.

Guy,one wealthy healthy solid peaceful calmed head is better than a million troublesome heads. Worse pata pata,get yourself a professional love peddler (Lagos runs girl),they'd help ease your pains,psychologically,emotionally,physically,mentally and socially.Believe me,those girls are upto date in all human endeavors apart from servicing joysticks which is an exercise to them
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by manmustwac(m): 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by devour129: 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
lastpage:

Smart man you married!
I guess you've threatened to poison him a few times in the past? ....

Or why is he "on the alert"?
Are you the first wife in a polygamous setting?

There are certain words that should NEVER come out of one's mouth, to ones spouse!
They say "it is what is on the mind of the 'drunk' when s/he was sober, that the alcohol pushes out, when s\he got drunk"! wink wink

Even a thousand apologies and regret will not "repair Humpty-Dumpty" afterwards! grin grin

Lastpage!

BTW: One man who confronted his wife with "evidence of her sleeping with his neighbor" got the shock of his life when she retorted point blank to his face: "Its because he can do it more than you"! shocked shocked shocked

He packed his bag and never came back (except to see his children once a week). cry cry
He was begged and "excuses" offered (she was angry niii!) but guy said he cant even "get it up" with her ever again, no matter how much he tried!
Claims he still hears that sentence in his dreams! grin grin
y jump to conclusion ? When did I say I have told my hubby that I will do such ? I said if it was he will eathis food cos this issue of poisoning has come up before when d couple we did chair person at there wedding had issues.that was the advice my hubby gave the young man.over Sabi last page .mind yourself o before tru tru this becomes your last page
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
neily: After all u don't even satisfy me in bed, i was just faking all those sounds.

thats a good one.

lol "its not your baby" is worse! grin grin
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
extraflyfineboy: Nice..very nice. Just like the Info here http://umehoma.com

grin grin grin
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by 0108(m): 12:07am On Aug 13, 2013
Royal Roy:

A lot of people don't weigh their words before saying it.
I will never call anybody "names" I cannot accept.
I don't take words lightly....if u say terrible things during anger....I believe its your thoughts all the while!!!
I don't & rarely accept ur apology afterwards!!!
I have been fooled with crocodile tears before.....now am "crocodile tears proof"!!
Case closed
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by majalisa(m): 12:07am On Aug 13, 2013
lamz:

RECONSIDER

a man or all men? I beg go do ur sunday school again.. N'a by force make all men marry. Even jesus no get tym for marriage. Paul marry.?
Re: Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight by majalisa(m): 12:10am On Aug 13, 2013
sanniemoe: The only reason I didn't take my ex back is cos of her mouth. She has said almost all of words here to me..I would have loved to marry her and take all her Bullsh?t but for those spiteful words,they hurt so much,they pierce my whole body when I remember them. She's got a very terrible mouth..
thats too bad if not to worse.. Lucky u she is ur ex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator / Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) / Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.