Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. (4504 Views)

What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by mkoabiola: 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2013
Back in d days on campus,D craziest thing I did,was to gve her my own transport fare, while I Use my legedis benz(treck)home,though my house was not far to d campus..lol
Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
mko abiola: Back in d days on campus,D craziest thing I did,was to gve her my own transport fare, while I Use my legedis benz(treck)home,though my house was not far to d campus..lol
What did she need it for lol
Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by Enegod(m): 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2013
ibkaye:
dumb question
Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by Coldfeet(f): 11:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
I served him drugged lizard lizards for dinner! There's this guy in my yard who likes to call me his wife SOoooo annoyingangry always stopping me to ask what did ur mother cook? Are u not going to give ur husband some of the food? My wife this! My wife that! So I told my neighbours kids that whoever catches the most lizards alive will receive a pack of cabin biscuits!!! they got me just enough and I injected them with valium 5 tabs!! To make em sleepy and not dead! Pack them in a plastic dish with cover and carefully wrapped it and went knocking on his door that evening..... The guy didn't sleep in his house that nite cos he spilt the contents in his room when he opened it and found lizards just waking upsmiley. He never spoke to me again!!!!

6 Likes

Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by mkoabiola: 11:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
ibkaye:
She used d money for her own transport fare,shows I was caring abi,lol
Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by badmeat(m): 11:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
Bleeped her best friend,:-x
Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by barackohandso(m): 12:42am On Aug 10, 2013
Used my lunch money to buy her goody-goody.

#childhood crushes
Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by nickz(m): 2:39am On Aug 10, 2013
ℓ̊n secondary school I ignored all my projects to do hers.CHAI!! I failed that term.+my aunts slaps cry cry
Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by k2039: 3:07am On Aug 10, 2013
mko abiola: Back in d days on campus,D craziest thing I did,was to gve her my own transport fare, while I Use my legedis benz(treck)home,though my house was not far to d campus..lol
You done suffer.
Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by Nobody: 4:13am On Aug 10, 2013
mko abiola:
She used d money for her own transport fare,shows I was caring abi,lol
indeed lol

Enegod: dumb question
I've noticed you now, it's ok
Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by Omobarca: 4:35am On Aug 10, 2013
Beat nonsense out of a girl when I was in primary 3. I later dated that same girl in my senior secondaries. embarassed
Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by k2039: 4:54am On Aug 10, 2013
Omo_barca: Beat nonsense out of a girl when I was in primary 3. I later dated that same girl in my senior secondaries. embarassed
Shoo!!!!!!

Surely, there is a thin line between hate and love.
Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 10, 2013
bad meat: Bleeped her best friend,:-x
bad meat indeed
Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by Mynd44: 6:18am On Aug 10, 2013
Erm........I don't do crazy things but when I remember the closest one, I will come back

1 Like

Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 10, 2013
I wanted to give some guys a lift. Then the ladies standing by rushed in the car thinking they were part of the show. I chased them out, shouted on them and called them rogues and thieves. They were like, wtf? Who the hell is this?

5 Likes

Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 10, 2013
Was in class the other day she walked in,I pretended to be reading a book but my thought was all about her as I was carried away,suddenly she walks up me and told me I must be a genius cus I'm reading my book upsidedown•

3 Likes

Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by segzicres(m): 10:26am On Aug 10, 2013
Lol, not te craziest but. Ok, stopped to pick up these chicks at a bustop, they were frontin for like 15mins and my fuel dey burn angry angry my friends were still siking her while i was getting annoyed, later the babe agreed and attempted to open the door so i moved the car a lil bit, she got pissed and said NO! my friends siked her again, she agreed and i zoomed off this time. lol

5 Likes

Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by patrkq(m): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2013
tpacalipse: I wanted to give some guys a lift. Then the ladies standing by rushed in the car thinking they were part of the show. I chased them out, shouted on them and called them rogues and thieves. They were like, wtf? Who the hell is this?
guy abeg chop knuckle

2 Likes

Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by haitto99(m): 11:49am On Aug 10, 2013
back in d uni..a girl insulted d hell out of my life just cos she was jealous,i threw her down a staircase,i was scared sha,but itz one of d few times I loose my temper n d last time
Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2013
Fvck the opposite intimacy.
That's all
Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
Coldfeet: I served him drugged lizard lizards for dinner! There's this guy in my yard who likes to call me his wife SOoooo annoyingangry always stopping me to ask what did ur mother cook? Are u not going to give ur husband some of the food? My wife this! My wife that! So I told my neighbours kids that whoever catches the most lizards alive will receive a pack of cabin biscuits!!! they got me just enough and I injected them with volume 5 tabs!! To make em sleepy and not dead! Pack them in a plastic dish with cover and carefully wrapped it and went knocking on his door that evening..... The guy didn't sleep in his house that nite cos he spilt the contents in his room when he opened it and found lizards just waking upsmiley. He never spoke to me again!!!!

This is disturbing sad

1 Like

Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by 3ace(m): 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
Coldfeet: I served him drugged lizard lizards for dinner! There's this guy in my yard who likes to call me his wife SOoooo annoyingangry always stopping me to ask what did ur mother cook? Are u not going to give ur husband some of the food? My wife this! My wife that! So I told my neighbours kids that whoever catches the most lizards alive will receive a pack of cabin biscuits!!! they got me just enough and I injected them with volume 5 tabs!! To make em sleepy and not dead! Pack them in a plastic dish with cover and carefully wrapped it and went knocking on his door that evening..... The guy didn't sleep in his house that nite cos he spilt the contents in his room when he opened it and found lizards just waking upsmiley. He never spoke to me again!!!!
This is indeed crazy. Something like this should have been the OP's opening comments. I don't think I can hold lizards. They freak me out.
Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by nerodenero: 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
Nice one.It is Valium 5 or diazepam
Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by Coldfeet(f): 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
nerodenero: Nice one.It is Valium 5 or diazepam
Thanks for the correction!
Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by Kosigift(f): 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
tpacalipse: I wanted to give some guys a lift. Then the ladies standing by rushed in the car thinking they were part of the show. I chased them out, shouted on them and called them rogues and thieves. They were like, wtf? Who the hell is this?
Oh lord! Dis is soo funny!! grin grin
Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by dojumav: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by MrCork: 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
annnal..black women r now into it though smiley
Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by Omobarca: 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
gringrin damnn! crazy! grin
Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by gistmelove(m): 12:20am On Aug 11, 2013
Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by gistmelove(m): 12:21am On Aug 11, 2013
Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by MizEmerald(f): 9:46am On Aug 11, 2013
Omo_barca: Beat nonsense out of a girl when I was in primary 3. I later dated that same girl in my senior secondaries. embarassed
I hope my own case won't turn to dis,dere's dis guy dat beat nonsense out of me when I was in pry 4 for makn jest of him,dis same guy is one of my bbm contact and he has been stalking every of my updates.
Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by MizEmerald(f): 9:48am On Aug 11, 2013
aaronson: Was in class the other day she walked in,I pretended to be reading a book but my thought was all about her as I was carried away,suddenly she walks up me and told me I must be a genius cus I'm reading my book upsidedown•
lmao,na wa for u o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Read! 7 Non-sexual Things That Turns A Girl On / (Pics) New Trick Guys Use To Deny Pregnancy / Milk & Milkless Breast Sucking Good For You? The True Secrets Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.