Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

No Sex Before Marriage From A Non-christian Perspective - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Before Marriage From A Non-christian Perspective (1137 Views)

When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Sex Before Marriage From A Non-christian Perspective by hayoakins(m): 11:54am On Aug 10, 2013
I found this piece online and deemed it fit to share....enjoy grin

No sex before marriage from a non-Christian perspective

Thanks for asking about the validity of no-sex-before marriage, from a non-Christian perspective. I am glad that we do not have to be Christians before we seek an answer to the “fornication question.” These are my thoughts:

First, the mouth, anus and the vagina are the only gateways for introducing something into the human body without cutting it open. The anus, by nature, exist waste and should not admit any substance, but only the mouth and the vagina can both admit or exit material substance. The principle is this: “Shouldn’t we be careful of what kind of foreign body that enters our body, either through our mouth, anus, or more importantly, the woman’s vagina?”

Second, the severe implications of sex means that the smallest cell in a man’s body i.e the sperm has a possibility of fusing with the largest single cell in a woman’s body i.e the egg. The sperm carries all the attributes of the man. The colour of his eyes, details of his genes, etc, but man is a soul, so he also transfers his signature - his behavioural, temperaments, and soon they say, like father, like son. However, man is also a spirit, so during sex, he also transfers the blessings and curses on his life, in fact, he transfers his ancestral stream into the vagina. No wonder, he is called a universal donor. The principle is this: “Should the vagina grant access to any Tom, Dick and Harry, who knocks at it in the name of love? If a condom stops physical transfer, does it prevent spiritual transfer?”

Thirdly, nature has designed that we expect loyalty and dedication from a man who has access to the vagina. Why? The sacred vagina is the place where we stand as gods to birth the next generation of humanity. The pleasure of the vagina must meet with the responsibility for the vagina. Long before birth control pills and preventive schemes, nature required that pleasure of the vagina was only given if there was a responsibility for the vagina. No child was expected to be raised by a single mother. If he was going to have the pleasure of the vagina, he was going to meet the demands and commitment for the vagina. Its devotion and sacredness required that he focused, provided, protected, and preserved this vagina. This act of responsibility was met in an open confession, in the presence of all other penis and vaginas, and it was called marriage. Humanity and nature were only saying, “If you want it, be committed to it. It is not just a pathway to excitation and pleasure; it is a pathway to life. Cherish it. To give sex before the simple act of commitment and responsibility was to break the universal law of sowing and reaping. How dare you sow when you are ill prepared for the harvest!

In conclusion, sex is sacred. Let’s keep it that way.

Tekena Ikoko
Single But Not Stupid ™ Awareness Campaign,
Relationship Rhapsody International Ministry,
Port Harcourt, Nigeria
+234 8067 907884
@tekenaikoko
Re: No Sex Before Marriage From A Non-christian Perspective by UyiIredia(m): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2013
Chastity is not exclusive to Christianity. It is true in our times it is primarily championed by Christians, but from history, we learn before Christianity arose chastity was emphasized, particularly in women.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage From A Non-christian Perspective by hayoakins(m): 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Chastity is not exclusive to Christianity. It is true in our times it is primarily championed by Christians, but from history, we learn before Christianity arose chastity was emphasized, particularly in women.

So true, I remember how the yorubas so much valued not being defiled until the wedding night. They call it Ibale, not only will the family be disgraced for raising a wayward child, the child could be banished from the community, returned to her family and demand for full refund of the bride price paid or even remain single for the rest of her life if the handkerchief that was expected to be soaked with blood on the night of her wedding remains as white as snow. That existed before the advent of Christianity.

We have given up our culture for religion and civilisation.

Too bad! sad

There's nothing like safe SEX....abstinence is invaluable

(1) (Reply)

Sijo01 Is A Year Older / BBA: I’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigerians –beverly / Pls Advice Me;we Are In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.