Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,345 members, 7,864,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

The Good Work Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Good Work Part 2 (548 Views)

Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? / Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat / The Good Work Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Good Work Part 2 by charisville: 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ. Philippians 1:6

Charis Ville Capsule

Believers usually begin the new birth experience joyfully and full of faith. But along the way, due to pressures and situations, they begin to doubt and ask "is God really with me?". It's at these times that the enemy reminds them of past sins, insinuating that God hadn't forgiven them and thus, left them all alone. The battles we fight saints, are not the physical kind, they are not necessarily demonic battles; but they are battles of the mind i.e. thoughts that try to exalt themselves, above the knowledge of God.

Christ in us, the Hope of Glory and this Hope cannot disappoint (Romans 5:5). Whenever you have these thoughts coming through your mind, you have to exalt the knowledge of God; be conscious of God's work in you. Be conscious that you are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works. Remind yourself that our daddy God that started the good work, is able to flourish it in you.

Look away from yourself beloved, focus the eyes of your heart on Jesus. He is the Rock of your life, that comforts and keeps you, the rock of your salvation. God commanded Moses to speak to the rock but, due to pressure and anger, Moses struck the rock. That rock was a type and shadow of our Lord Jesus. He is our Rock and Supply; speak beloved, speak to your Rock.

Prayer: My Saviour Jesus, thank You for being my great provider. I speak blessings and peace over my life, academics, career, business, ministry and family, in Jesus Name.

Email: charisville@gmail.com

Twitter: @charisville

Url: www.charisvillecapsules.org

CVM Blackberry Pin: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please Share.

(1) (Reply)

Man Set Ablaze For Inpregnanting Mother And Daughter / Tales By Tanya, Post 1 / Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.