Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,706 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat (14443 Views)

To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady / I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 13, 2015
We encourage people to wear their seat belts, even though it's for their own good and could save their lives. We give pep talks to teenagers to remain drug free and stage interventions for those who didn't listen. But for men who are trying to resist the temptation to give in to lustful curiosity, we leave them with the "Just do it" Nike one-liner. If they fall, it's because they're no good. End of discussion.
Well, there's a pivotal moment in every good man's mind just before his very first act of cheating, where he has to decide if it'll really be all that bad or if he can just get it over with and remember to stay out of the situation next time.

And to that man, I want to say...

You've proven your love for your woman, sacrificed for her and done for her like no other. You promised that you were ready to settle down, and you meant it, but then you realized your hormones didn't give a damn about keeping promises.

So the rare opportunity to cheat and maybe even get away with it presents itself on a silver platter. She has her own protection in her purse, not interested in developing feelings; she just wants what you have and can make you feel really good if you give it to her.
In the moment, it's not a big deal. I mean, it's just sex...right? And you've been donating penis for years since your very first charity event as a teenager when you didn't know which hole was which.

But even though you don't place value on your body, remember, the woman you love does. It's special to her. So special that she's willing to save hers just for you. Sure, only God can judge you, but it's not even about being a good or a bad person. It's about making decisions that'll protect something your woman has been protective of for so long but trusted you with anyway. Her heart.
I know, you have no feelings for this new chick that's in your face at the moment and it can all be over and done with in 5 minutes, 10 if your guilty conscience kicks in. You've bleeped and forgotten for years, this would be no different. Except, it would be different. Because you'll never be able to look your woman in the eye and say "I love you", "I'm down for you", or "I truly care for you" without the contradicting truth of what's really real replaying in the back of your mind.

And the chick you'll screw has no loyalty to you. So when she lets her guard down and decides to let you in just for you to tell her you'd rather stay out on the lawn with your woman, she's going to do whatever she can to rain on that picnic. She's going to hint at your secret to the friends your woman has, screenshot old texts, and give your woman nasty looks to dare her to say anything out of line before she puts her on blast for being dumb enough to trust you. She'll see to it that no one gives your woman the respect she feels like she earned the one time you had sex with her.

It's not worth it. Walk away one more time, and live to love another day. Yes you're an imperfect man. But you're a good imperfect man still. And good imperfect men regret losing good women. A feeling that not even sex can make feel better.

Share this, guys. You never know what good man is at the cross roads in need of a little guidance to stay on track.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/02/memo-to-good-nigerian-men-who-are.html

34 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by iceberylin(m): 9:16am On Feb 13, 2015
Good advice....

Buh punny too sweet. embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by cutieberie1(f): 9:16am On Feb 13, 2015
nice
Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by Ojestas(m): 11:32am On Feb 13, 2015
But this story is too long sha. m here to make the front page anyway. Happy Feb 14 in advance!!

2 Likes

Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by Hysmady(m): 11:33am On Feb 13, 2015
I don't cheat please cool
Am looking for a Val...Apply within
Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by kekakuz(m): 11:33am On Feb 13, 2015
this post is not about buhari

I will not comment

1 Like

Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 13, 2015
People like me that has never cheated deserves credit for my good deed.

3 Likes

Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by Eureka123(f): 11:33am On Feb 13, 2015
Nice article

1 Like

Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by shadelek(m): 11:34am On Feb 13, 2015
Let ladies be warned... Let value be placed on your guy coz many girls are out there who are willing to take away your man coz of what they see in him. A word is enough for a wise... Happy Val

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by hemartins(m): 11:35am On Feb 13, 2015
I'm always loyal
Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 13, 2015
nice one at laila
Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by kunlesehan(m): 11:35am On Feb 13, 2015
Hmmmmm ... and let the young girls learn to keep their heads up, their eyes open and their legs closed.
Lol
Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 13, 2015
As far as am concerned Nigerian men rarely cheats. Those who do are seduced by the indecent dressings of most Nigerian women. Nigerian men are chaste. Upright, hardworking, diligent , leaders and Home makers cool

#GOD BLESS NIGERIAN MEN

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 13, 2015
Eureka123:
Nice article

Are you another version of nneka123 ¿
Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by Burger01(m): 11:37am On Feb 13, 2015
I fit cheat where ishilove dey? Dem no born mecheesy

1 Like

Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by adebayal(m): 11:37am On Feb 13, 2015
Nice write up exactly what i need this val with all dem hoes throwing themselves at moi...God help the faithful man.
Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by gungab(m): 11:37am On Feb 13, 2015
Just passing!
Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by yuzedo: 11:37am On Feb 13, 2015
You can't eat Egusi everyday for 20years - Abraham Lincoln (1983) undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by celeron40(m): 11:38am On Feb 13, 2015
Its ladies who have issues...Once they begin a relationship with you, arrogance begins and she becomes a basket of boredom...Only tough guys get past this stage...the other ones cheat.

4 Likes

Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by babakol(m): 11:38am On Feb 13, 2015
cute guys don't cheat

3 Likes

Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by DeBlunt: 11:38am On Feb 13, 2015
#thinking
Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 13, 2015
This space is booked for GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 13, 2015
smiley
Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by sankky: 11:41am On Feb 13, 2015
FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Abians have refused to be treated as common beggars.
APGA and PDP will not get our votes by giving us morsels of rice and chicken changes so as to rob us of our future 4years.
Abians demand visionary leadership as has been seen in Chief Emeka Oti Mba of Labour Party.
We the Abians have spoken. "OUR MUMU DON DO"

Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by j4sure(m): 11:42am On Feb 13, 2015
ok
Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by Ameerasexy(f): 11:42am On Feb 13, 2015
I beg live and let live. Laila. Women cheat even worse now. Do u even realise? Emotions can sometimes not be controlled. We are humans afterall not in the least perfect. Some wives make it real tough for their husbands. So u wouldnt blame them so much when they stray

By the way this marriage thing is over-rated. Is it even possible to stay in love with someone forever. There is more to life than marriage. I blame ladies that put all their hopes and everything in marriage. Its not always rosy. Get over it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by felai: 11:42am On Feb 13, 2015
Nice Piece

In other news oshiba 8GB USB 2.0 OTG Flash Drive for Android
Smartphone/Tablet provides the easiest way to move
Photos, Music, and Videos between your android phone or
tablet and your PC.

Built in with dual connectors; USB and Micro-USB ports; this
pendrive creates an infinite possibility for storage capacity.
With no additional power supply or cable required, you just
simply plug in the drive into an OTG supported Smartphone
or tablet for a full access to your digital data.

What are you waiting for?
Hurry and get yours while stocks last.
For more information,
Please call or whatsapp on 080-5115-0299

*Free delivery to anyone within Sokoto, ilorin, Oshogbo
environs*

https://www.nairaland.com/2109913/8gb-usb-2.0-otg-flash

Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 13, 2015
God being my helper, I have the grace to overcome every sexual temptation that come my way!!! smiley

From research, some of the people that cheat still love their spouse.... But I choose to be different......

I pray that when I start having kids, I can look them in the eyes when they are about getting married, and advice them not to cheat on their spouse cos their dad didn't.....

And for those that wanna use the excuse of cheating cos their spouse did same to them, remember that [size=18pt]no matter the condition of the economy, a Lion does not eat grass[/size]..... so don't change your decent ways because of a cheating partner!!! Rather pray that God would give your spouse 1million reasons daily why he/she shouldn't cheat on u!!!

Also learn how to spice your home and keep the fire burning so that your spouse can never get enough of you... smiley

11 Likes

Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by Eureka123(f): 11:44am On Feb 13, 2015
sauceny:

Are you another version of nneka123 ¿

Who's that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ice Cube's Midget Son - Crushed Ice. (Pictured) / I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) / Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.