Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,144 members, 7,852,906 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel (40594 Views)

Ekiti Guber Election:Army Panel Submits Report, Recommends Compulsory Retirement / Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate / Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by dharmieeep: 3:09am On Aug 11, 2013
Everybody keeps saying oyedepo is a thief..are you also sayin those financial institutions mentioned(union bank nd fbn) that are suppose to be the epitome of integrity are also aiding and abetting thieves. Just like a union bank didn't know he stole d money from too many transactions..a winners chapel wldnt ave known lailai..so u all shld rest on dx case and stop showing ignorant hatred.
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by Auxiliary(m): 3:39am On Aug 11, 2013
Stella_Bella: Who builds universities half of their members cannot afford.?
u jez give a perfect post on the melacrom malignatin in our "CHURCHS" of today.. Their universities is only meant 4 doz in high places & the looters!!!
CHURCH UNIVERSITIES INDEED.

3 Likes

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by kenny987(f): 3:41am On Aug 11, 2013
With all these sanctimonious opinions on this thread, may I ask: "How sure are you that enquiries were not already made and d response was enough to justify d amount given?" Second, "What is d practicality of 'questioning' every donation made to a church?" Again, "Is it d place of a church to start investigating sources of income of her members?" Honestly, d only reason a church is successfully 'indicted' in such a matter is if d church preaches that members should do everything possible to get rich,weda good or bad. No church worth its salt and established by Christ condones or encourages stealing. If someone brings ill-gotten wealth into d house of God, God knows how to deal with such people. No need to make clearly unfounded assertions and comments on dis matter.

2 Likes

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by aurenflani: 3:43am On Aug 11, 2013
naijababe:

That lady would have given testimony for the great blessing from God o grin

.you're indeed condemned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost! ....In fact, receive your bullets from good ( the good, the bad & d ugly) You are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!. Just don't die - live & be GOOD!!!
Adds hole! :[email][/email embarassed
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by aurenflani: 3:47am On Aug 11, 2013
dharmieeep: Everybody keeps saying oyedepo is a thief..are you also sayin those financial institutions mentioned(union bank nd fbn) that are suppose to be the epitome of integrity are also aiding and abetting thieves. Just like a union bank didn't know he stole d money from too many transactions..a winners chapel wldnt ave known lailai..so u all shld rest on dx case and stop showing ignorant hatred.

Are you a learner? Why are nigerian Christians (most) so fucking gullible?

1 Like

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by andyzoga: 4:09am On Aug 11, 2013
Ayatullah:

If indeed Oyedepo is a man of God will he not have seen it in a 'vision' that he is receiving stolen money? This is a clear proof that Oyedepo is BLIND cool. TOTALLY BLIND!!! The EFCC should be invited to audit the Church Bank Account, Now, Now!!!
Guy, Jesus we know, Paul we know, Oyedepo we know. Who hath thou?! Even if u're deaf n dumb, u must know him in Christ though u might not believe. I'll advise u make urself a name rather than talking like a blind man. Many of ur seniors wrote more than this when a baby was stolen in the church but went silent when she was brought back alive according to the words of prophecy. You see, Oyedepo never bothers himself with these rantings and we all can see the difference. Keep doing d ranting while he's fulfilling his destiny.

1 Like

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by HolyHolla(m): 4:38am On Aug 11, 2013
ITbomb: There is nowhere we are going to question everybody that gives us money unless it is obviously questionable

How then, is it not obviously questionable for an army officer, not a known industrialist or trader, to give donations of N9million and N2million? What is his annual salary and given the fact that he also has other responsibilities? Come on, no need to defend the defenceless except churches just want to encourage corruption.
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by mooregan(m): 4:51am On Aug 11, 2013
thehomer:

How do you know he is a man of God? Is it by the size of his church? Or did God tell you something about him?

Why isn't this financial report opened up to the church members so they can be sure that the church isn't participating in money laundry or just aiding and abetting criminals?

If the Army officer is a thief, what does that make the church which received stolen funds? Banks whose business is dealing with money would ask questions but the church won't ask any questions. Why?
So did Union Bank ask b4 he deposited all those millions there?? If they did, did he tell them he stole them??
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by mooregan(m): 4:55am On Aug 11, 2013
HolyHolla:

How then, is it not obviously questionable for an army officer, not a known industrialist or trader, to give donations of N9million and N2million? What is his annual salary and given the fact that he also has other responsibilities? Come on, no need to defend the defenceless except churches just want to encourage corruption.
If u want to go that way, When person dey Army, e no de get businesses?? U pple don't think b4 talking.
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by bebechuks: 5:13am On Aug 11, 2013
Who collect offerings, tithes, church building offering etc . in every service?
Who flies private jets and live in fanciful homes?

The answer is CHURCH PASTORS.

What happened to building FREE schools/ hospitlals for members
What happened to opening 24 hour FREE food Bank for members
What happened to opening FREE shelters for homeless members.
What happened to creating/ finding jobs for unemployed members

Why must they TAKE, TAKE, TAKE and TAKE without GIVING BACK.

Until all these greedy pastors start living right and speaking the truth, our leaders will never learn.
you are very right my bro.
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by yomplanet(m): 5:16am On Aug 11, 2013
WHAT IS TH BIG DEAL IN THIS LINE? DID WINNERS ASK HIM TO GO AND STEAL? I UNDERSTAND Y DEVIL IS BOMBARDING WINNERS WITH FALSE ACCUSATION- IT'S because WINNERS IS AMONG D FEW CHURCHES THAT ARE BOMBARDING D KINGDOM OF DARKNESS AND DELIVERING ITS VICTIMS SO D DEVIL IS ON D ASSIGNMENT TO TARNISH ITS IMAGE. BUT LET THIS B SOUND AND CLEAR, D CHURCH SHALL STAND AND D MEDIA, IDIOTS WRITERS, EVEN D GATE OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL.
MY ADVICE TO COMMENTATORS IS WATCH HOW U TALK AGAINST D CALLED & D ANNOINTED. MANY PROBLEMS SURFACE IN PPLE'S LIFE AND YET THEY DONT KNOW THEY HAVE USED THEIR HEAD TO PACK D COBWEB OF VENGEANCE WEN THEY SPOKE AGAINST ONE ANNOINTED SOMETIMES AGO.
WINNERS IS FROM GOD FOR GOD AND RUN BY GOD AND DEVIL HAS FAILED OVER IT
NOTE: am not a winners' member

3 Likes

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by mooregan(m): 5:25am On Aug 11, 2013
GenO4life: The more I see this kind of stories the more I tend to believe that linda girl who said God told her to tell living faith that they are waisting there time. Riding in private jets, building expensive schools and spunging off gullible but innocent church goers who are seeking God by giving them the impression that the surest way to please God is by giving money to the church rather living a holy and righteous life.
And when u live a Holy and Righteous life, God will bless u with things including material things, and u'll have to give to God so he'll bless u more. You can't take the GIVING aspect away.
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by amunekeuto: 5:34am On Aug 11, 2013
dridowu: Touch not my anointed (Bishop Oyedepo)
Touch not my annointed or his loot! The money is now in the hand of God It cannot come out,
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by mooregan(m): 5:41am On Aug 11, 2013

Until all these greedy pastors start living right and speaking the truth, our leaders will never learn.
The Problem with Nigerians is that de like Public jamboree. Cos they don't come to announce in public doesn't mean they don't help de needy. I was shocked de day I knew my Pastor(not winners) sends relief materials to Somalia and other waring Nations from Uyo, Akwa Ibom state. He has never mentioned it or come to announce on TV, yet this is a pastor non-members a claiming is "chopping church money". As for creating employment, there u got it wrong. If there r churches who don't help their members get work, its the Orthodox. Pentecostals announce Vacancies in church, its after their church pple 1st b4 de consider outsiders. Have u gone to a typical work place where d boss is an RCCG member? 90% of workers there will be RCCG members. These pastors we r claiming de chop money have their businesses, they get Royalties paid from their books, they get appreciated if they preach outside their church. For blessing pple, pple bless them back. Would u be proud to tell some1 "that's my pastor" if he wore rags n lived in a Mud house?? I'm not Winners, but I know pple shouting crucify Oyedepo are mostly orthodox and they don't understand Kingdom Principles.

1 Like

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by eightsin(m): 6:00am On Aug 11, 2013
ojubi: That is covenant wealth according to OYEDEPO.
Imagine the kind of praise this thief would receive the day he paid this money in church.
The fake pastor would have invoked all the fake blessings on earth to the army thief in the name of giving to God as if God needs money.

Why accuse someone of being fake whn u have no proof?
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by werepeLeri: 6:10am On Aug 11, 2013
Danhumprey: Winner Chapel in the limelight again! And this time,for the wrong reason! I weep for the Church of this age. It's difficult to find a genuine church in this Age. As for the thief,he should be made to cough out every kobo he stole!

How far will your search for a genuine church take you? A church is no more genuine because one hoodlum donated money to them?
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by phildon: 6:16am On Aug 11, 2013
I've read a lot of comments and I could not come across anyone condemning Christianity for this. All I read were one church versus the other on wealth or on holiness. If this were a report against Islam, or Islam-related, wao! Quran, Muhammad and Islam would be under attack! But check out the muslims in the house. THEY MIND THEIR BUSINESS![b]I've read a lot of comments and I could not come across anyone condemning Christianity for this. All I read were one church versus the other on wealth or on holiness. If this were a report against Islam, or Islam-related, wao! Quran, Muhammad and Islam would be under attack! But check out the muslims in the house. THEY MIND THEIR BUSINESS!
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by phildon: 6:19am On Aug 11, 2013
I've read a lot of comments and I could not come across anyone condemning Christianity for this. All I read were one church versus the other on wealth or on holiness. If this were a report against Islam, or Islam-related, wao! Quran, Muhammad and Islam would be under attack! But check out the muslims in the house. THEY MIND THEIR BUSINESS!
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by Sall(m): 6:22am On Aug 11, 2013
Believers of organise religions u never learn
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by bravehost4u(m): 6:24am On Aug 11, 2013
i am more interested in how he got the money which no one asked.
the only thing captured is how the money was spent
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by nerodenero: 6:34am On Aug 11, 2013
3ace: I just smile each time people say pastors should scrutinise the donations of church members. How many of you will not take offence if you're being interrogated about the money you made legitimately? How many of you will maintain the initial friendly mood with which you came before being asked the question? Some things are easier said than done. Except the person is your child, it will be difficult to look the person in the eye and say "where did you get the money from?". Even if a pastor summons the courage to ask, what is the guarantee that a thief will tell you he stole it? I see no sense in pastors being indicted except it's been confirmed that such pastors connived to perfect the illegal act. The highest they can do if the pastor is not guilty is to ask for a refund. Simple!
This is so on point.
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by Afritop(m): 6:45am On Aug 11, 2013
WINNERS CHAPEL MEMBERS AND PASTORS WILL COME DEFENDING AND TAGGED THIS THREAD AN EXAMPLE OF PERSECUTION OF THE CHURCH
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by Dempsy(m): 6:47am On Aug 11, 2013
Standing5:
I am not here to defend or oppose anyone but how is Oyedepo and those at winners chapel suppose to know that the payer of tithe did not obtain his money the right way. Some people shouting murder here will gladly market their products to anyone with money without questioning the source.
Pastor Lazarus Muoka of Lords Chosen Church always emphasize it in church,that dont give God ill gotten money..God doesnt want that kind of money....he always says this weneva they want to do offering....that ur repentance is more important to him than ur money...how many pastor says this in der churches?until all our Clergy men starts preaching d Word d way it shud be,i dont tink we will get their...Nigeria is tooooooo religious yet one of the most corrupt countries in d world.....is it justifiable?
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by Aderupoko2: 6:49am On Aug 11, 2013
Why attack the one that has no quilt. The topic of this thread is meant to attract trafic and you all have fallen for that.
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by Yemmybs(m): 7:03am On Aug 11, 2013
In dos days if anyone brings offering or tithes to church pastors will first pray over d Money, and ask God if d money could be collected if its not a stolen or a ritual money, pastors of dos days rejects money if its not a pure money, but many pastors of dis days no dey tek eyes see money, God needs to tek contol because tins are jst gettin worse.....
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by dharmieeep: 7:04am On Aug 11, 2013
aurenflani:

gullible?most nigerians prefer to be dashed/given money via one philanthropic guise or the other than to be taught to make wealth or make heaven. .most peeps here are plainly just vexed cos they neva chop out oyedepo money.Go get a life cos no matter ur opinion about him it isnt going to change anytin.Guys there are peeps that give billions to that church(at least I know one).so 11million naira giver is just a learner as earlier said
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by Tolexander: 7:05am On Aug 11, 2013
vitality22:
Bros go on and open your church. Church is the most lucrative business today.
sure, very lucrative!

Like that money donated to church, the pastor will just say that he gave it God. Will they go to arrest God for being an accomplice?
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by dharmieeep: 7:09am On Aug 11, 2013
aurenflani:

gullible?most nigerians prefer to be dashed/given money via one philanthropic guise or the other than to be taught to make wealth or make heaven. .most peeps here are plainly just vexed cos they neva chop out oyedepo money.Go get a life cos no matter ur opinion about him it isnt going to change anytin.Guys there are peeps that give billions to that church(at least I know one).so 11million naira giver is just a learner as earlier said . Honestly dx guys are philanthropists. They build roads for goverment..build cancer centres(over a 100million naira)..if our government has not failed you all will not be expecting anything from dx guys nd be praying you meet a thief in the bank,cos instead of giving 8million naira..it might just be a bullet in ur tiny skull.
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by bankyman(m): 7:16am On Aug 11, 2013
Not portraying the pastors in bad light but for a man who can slap the devil out of lady, nobody should dare defend him for not seeing stolen money being brought to his domain.

1 Like

Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by isick(m): 7:18am On Aug 11, 2013
Pls, i want to ask u some few questions. 1. Can u work as a Lectuer and earn N50,000 or a messenger N5,000.
2. It is not by force to pay offering, tithes or church building offering wen asked to do so.
3. Get ur facts rite, countless student are on scholarships.
4. Who told u they dont av welfare package for their member, members feel big to ask for food that is y?
5. Free schools my foot, does ur govt provide free education when every resources are at their disposal; will u work without pay as a teacher in dat school.
6. Did ur govt create jobs. If u dont ask for help, how will u get help. How many job finders do ask for help. The available jobs cannot be enough 4 everybdy, while dont u create urs.
7. Dont forget the MOG has other businesses he is doing.
I am not a winners chapel member but i know wats up.
Re: N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:26am On Aug 11, 2013
ojubi: That is covenant wealth according to OYEDEPO.
Imagine the kind of praise this thief would receive the day he paid this money in church.
The fake pastor would have invoked all the fake blessings on earth to the army thief in the name of giving to God as if God needs money.
. God bless your generation ♍γ̲̣̣̥ brother, that man called man of devil not God ȋ̝̊̅§ a confirmed 419 businessman, he's worst than most corrupt politician. If you want to comp ere house of God and central business district, go to shilo and do your perfect research. Some fooooooools will travel several kilometres to go and donate jeeps as a seeds from stolen treasury, meanwhile, they left thousands of orphanage home before reaching
S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ called shilo bussiness area, infact, I'm short of words. I'm waiting for the fools that will quote against this truth in the name of christian! Use your brain for the purpose God establish Iτ̅ for. I'm also a christian who love and care for helpless not a show off fraudstars, Ĩ̷̊ emulate TB. Josua in this area. I'm not justifying him anyway! If oyedepo ȋ̝̊̅§ a true man of God, let ♍γ̲̣̣̥ post be iden, arest ♍γ̲̣̣̥ case.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) / Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] / Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.