Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,061 members, 7,852,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

Why Pdp So Scared Of General Buhari...why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Pdp So Scared Of General Buhari...why? (629 Views)

Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady / Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Pdp So Scared Of General Buhari...why? by dexter1983(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
PLEASE WHO CAN TELL US WHY PDP IS SO SCARE OF GENERAL BUHARI? I THINK THE MAN BUHARI IS GIVING DEM A SLEEPLESS NAIT ELSE Y ALL D TALK ABOUT THIS MAN...
Re: Why Pdp So Scared Of General Buhari...why? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
dexter1983: PLEASE WHO CAN TELL US WHY PDP IS SO SCARE OF GENERAL BUHARI? I THINK THE MAN BUHARI IS GIVING DEM A SLEEPLESS NAIT ELSE Y ALL D TALK ABOUT THIS MAN...

Bros, I dont know if PDP is afraid of Buhari so I cant tell you why.

But what I can tell you is that this tyrant called Buhari who led his gang of social misfits in the army like IBB and Abacha, will never rule Nigeria again. The other day he was busy condemning the sate of emergency as declared by President Jonathan and not long before that, he was busy boasting about how blood will soak "baboons and dogs" in 2015. He is yet to tell us whose blood.
Re: Why Pdp So Scared Of General Buhari...why? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
noblezone:

Bros, I dont know if PDP is afraid of Buhari so I cant tell you why.

But what I can tell you is that this tyrant called Buhari who led his gang of social misfits in the army like IBB and Abacha, will never rule Nigeria again. The other day he was busy condemning the sate of emergency as declared by President Jonathan and not long before that, he was busy boasting about how blood will soak "baboons and dogs" in 2015. He is yet to tell us whose blood.

Hate-filled post...one is not surprised! If u were old enough,you would even know that Buhari doesnot condone useless ethno-religious posturing as glaringly being witness now owing to the way he dealt with evri1 that hd any whiff of corruption in dos days. Even Dangote(an hausa man) who GEJ will not dare look in d face got a dose of d Buhari discipline as he removed d monopoly of several products d guy enjoyed in dos days. As for the 'Blood n Baboon' overly flogged issue,it was a phrase which is laden with d meaning that people shd guard their votes n dat whosoever that is noticed to want to rig people shd stand up to him/her. If anybodi has no intention to rig,dat statement shdnt elicit fear. Its like someone placing a curse that 'if u steal my money,u will die'...u shdnt av any sleepless night if u don't av any mindset of a thief!

Come to think of it, why haven't GEJ/PDP since 2011 arrested n prosecuted the man...it should tell u if u are clear-thinking n open-minded that they are only exploiting the hysteria for political gain and don't have any balls to confront so called 'criminals' and dat is why I detest PDP n dia captain....they only shout,point fingers at perceived enemies when the best n greatest thing they could have done to strengthen our democracy is to use the rule of law to bring 'evil men' to justice but because it serves their political interest right,they will never do what is needful...

2 Likes

Re: Why Pdp So Scared Of General Buhari...why? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
dexter1983: PLEASE WHO CAN TELL US WHY PDP IS SO SCARE OF GENERAL BUHARI? I THINK THE MAN BUHARI IS GIVING DEM A SLEEPLESS NAIT ELSE Y ALL D TALK ABOUT THIS MAN...

the reason everyone is talking about Buhari is because he is a perpertual Presidential candidate

If he stops running no one will talk about him

He will be forgotten like Gowon
Re: Why Pdp So Scared Of General Buhari...why? by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 13, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

Hate-filled post...one is not surprised! If u were old enough,you would even know that Buhari doesnot condone useless ethno-religious posturing as glaringly being witness now owing to the way he dealt with evri1 that hd any whiff of corruption in dos days. Even Dangote(an hausa man) who GEJ will not dare look in d face got a dose of d Buhari discipline as he removed d monopoly of several products d guy enjoyed in dos days. As for the 'Blood n Baboon' overly flogged issue,it was a phrase which is laden with d meaning that people shd guard their votes n dat whosoever that is noticed to want to rig people shd stand up to him/her. If anybodi has no intention to rig,dat statement shdnt elicit fear. Its like someone placing a curse that 'if u steal my money,u will die'...u shdnt av any sleepless night if u don't av any mindset of a thief!

Come to think of it, why haven't GEJ/PDP since 2011 arrested n prosecuted the man...it should tell u if u are clear-thinking n open-minded that they are only exploiting the hysteria for political gain and don't have any balls to confront so called 'criminals' and dat is why I detest PDP n dia captain....they only shout,point fingers at perceived enemies when the best n greatest thing they could have done to strengthen our democracy is to use the rule of law to bring 'evil men' to justice but because it serves their political interest right,they will never do what is needful...

If you have read history, you would have read how Buhari motivated and participated in the orgy of blood against Igbos in the name of a counter coup.

The set of those blood hungry soldiers of the 1960s are still around here calling for blood.
Perhaps you don't know that it is a crime to remove a democratically elected government through a coup? Buhari and his fellow tyrants belong the gallows. It is only in Nigeria that such people like OBJ, IBB, Buhari, etc are still at the helm of affairs, calling the shorts!
Believe me, where I to become the president of Nigeria, I would open a hearing on all coups, starting from that of Nzeogwu to that of Abacha and even how Abdusalami took over after his death. I will like soldiers to tell us why they should use the guns given to them to protect the law to turn against and trample on the law!

As for your defense of Buhari's call for blood, please advice him that when one takes law into his hands, it is called jungle justice! If we condemned the "ALUU" killings, then we should equally condemn anyone no matter how highly placed who makes such utterances.

Buhari can be a good material for commanding a battalion, but for the office of a President (especially in Nigeria), we I will vote for the likes Jonathan a million times over, instead of Buhari.
Re: Why Pdp So Scared Of General Buhari...why? by mekaboy(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2013
It think the main reason why PDP and Nigeria is afraid of buhari is the number of pple that die each time he looses and election.
Re: Why Pdp So Scared Of General Buhari...why? by mrking3(m): 9:48am On Aug 13, 2013
No one is scared of Buhari! Personally! I think he should Goan Rest!!! He's now an expired Politician that has got nofin to offer!! we don't need him!
Re: Why Pdp So Scared Of General Buhari...why? by kunlekunle: 9:54am On Aug 13, 2013
they have lots of bones and skeletons in their cupboards.

(1) (Reply)

Lamido Blasts Okupe, Gulak Over Comments On Northern Govs / Pictures Of The Sealed New PDP Secretariat Probably Acting On Orders From Above / Npc May Not Take Fresh Census In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.