Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Ladies, Would You Get Brea.st Implants? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Get Brea.st Implants? (3317 Views)

Graphic Photos: Butt Implants Gone Wrong / Woman’s Butt Implants Explodes During Rough Sex With Boyfriend [GRAPHIC PHOTOS] / Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

Ladies, Would You Get Brea.st Implants? by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 11, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm-AmuJ7QiI#at=20
The Batta box crew searches for the answers grin

Re: Ladies, Would You Get Brea.st Implants? by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 11, 2013
100% implants and proud grin

Re: Ladies, Would You Get Brea.st Implants? by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 11, 2013
SniperInADiaper: 100% implants and proud grin
You're #teamartificial. Every 5 years, you've got to see the doctor to check them out.

Re: Ladies, Would You Get Brea.st Implants? by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 11, 2013
CFCfan:
You're #teamartificial. Every 5 years, you've got to see the doctor to check them out.

tongue tongue

Re: Ladies, Would You Get Brea.st Implants? by k2039: 6:20am On Aug 11, 2013
I'm going for 38kkk, so a breast implant is pointless.

Re: Ladies, Would You Get Brea.st Implants? by luvablesam(m): 6:59am On Aug 11, 2013
SniperInADiaper: 100% implants and proud grin
So ain't fine with d way u look already?

Re: Ladies, Would You Get Brea.st Implants? by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 11, 2013
Never.

Re: Ladies, Would You Get Brea.st Implants? by Afam4eva(m): 10:09am On Aug 11, 2013
If i were a girl, i'll rather look for something that i can eat that will swell by breasst instead of inserting something artificial into my body. Tufiakwa.

Re: Ladies, Would You Get Brea.st Implants? by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 11, 2013
No. It would look odd on my frame. I'm already big enough lipsrsealed

Re: Ladies, Would You Get Brea.st Implants? by Afam4eva(m): 10:14am On Aug 11, 2013
That interviewer should work on her English though.

Re: Ladies, Would You Get Brea.st Implants? by Afam4eva(m): 10:14am On Aug 11, 2013
adaobi123: No. It would look odd on my frame. I'm already big enough lipsrsealed
Lol grin Pls explain.

Re: Ladies, Would You Get Brea.st Implants? by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
Lol grin Pls explain.

Explain what ? My frame or my chest ? tongue

Re: Ladies, Would You Get Brea.st Implants? by Afam4eva(m): 10:18am On Aug 11, 2013
adaobi123:

Explain what ? My frame or my chest ? tongue
The "I'm already big enough" part.

Re: Ladies, Would You Get Brea.st Implants? by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
The "I'm already big enough" part.

Its obvious afam. I'm a slim girl and I don't need a bigger chest. If I went bigger they would look like watermelons. undecided

Re: Ladies, Would You Get Brea.st Implants? by Shugamania(f): 10:36am On Aug 11, 2013
Maybe if they were small. Right now? No.

This question isnt for everyone.

Re: Ladies, Would You Get Brea.st Implants? by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2013

Re: Ladies, Would You Get Brea.st Implants? by Exponental(m): 11:00am On Aug 11, 2013
For those of u who wont mind going for it. Av u heard of a programme titled "1000 ways to die"........ They were actually acted in d programme but true life stories.
A lady did bre.ast implant, there was a malfunction in her system. Suddenly, her bre.ast began swelling so fast like a vulcanizer pumping a tyre till there was BURST...... PPOOOOOOAA! Her bre.ast was scattered...... Instant death!! So, be prepared!!!

Re: Ladies, Would You Get Brea.st Implants? by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 11, 2013
I'm implanting 4 free,

I'd just fart n poo on d bobby n yanch.
Datz all.

My poo contains lots silicon
n my fart contains lots helium.

Limited offers available.

Come one come all.

Don't thank me yet

Re: Ladies, Would You Get Brea.st Implants? by Popowaa: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2013
See craze
ighoosagie: .

Re: Ladies, Would You Get Brea.st Implants? by Omobarca: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2013
undecided of course I wouldn't mind if I was a girl. undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Get Brea.st Implants? by Ayorh4you(m): 11:05am On Aug 11, 2013
adaobi123: No. It would look odd on my frame. I'm already big enough lipsrsealed

Huh!

Re: Ladies, Would You Get Brea.st Implants? by Ayorh4you(m): 11:05am On Aug 11, 2013
adaobi123:

Its obvious afam. I'm a slim girl and I don't need a bigger chest. If I went bigger they would look like watermelons. undecided

Bigger chest? #confused

Re: Ladies, Would You Get Brea.st Implants? by Popowaa: 11:07am On Aug 11, 2013
See as u carry this one do ur headache.
Ayorh4you:

Bigger chest? #confused

Re: Ladies, Would You Get Brea.st Implants? by Shugamania(f): 11:10am On Aug 11, 2013
Exponental: For those of u who wont mind going for it. Av u heard of a programme titled "1000 ways to die"........ They were actually acted in d programme but true life stories.
A lady did bre.ast implant, there was a malfunction in her system. Suddenly, her bre.ast began swelling so fast like a vulcanizer pumping a tyre till there was BURST...... PPOOOOOOAA! Her bre.ast was scattered...... Instant death!! So, be prepared!!!

Funny alarmist.
Why all these celebrities own never burst?

Re: Ladies, Would You Get Brea.st Implants? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:16am On Aug 11, 2013
Implant? no way! lookn for a way to reduce mine a lil bit.

Re: Ladies, Would You Get Brea.st Implants? by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2013
Popowaa: See craze
who dey pursue madman n d madman na dsame dem b.

I write nonsense n u quote d nonsense.

We b d same.

I lie?

Re: Ladies, Would You Get Brea.st Implants? by Omobarca: 11:18am On Aug 11, 2013
Popowaa: See as u carry this one do ur headache.
Re: Ladies, Would You Get Brea.st Implants? by Omobarca: 11:21am On Aug 11, 2013
Exponental: For those of u who wont mind going for it. Av u heard of a programme titled "1000 ways to die"........ They were actually acted in d programme but true life stories.
gringrin

Re: Ladies, Would You Get Brea.st Implants? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:22am On Aug 11, 2013
Yea saw it too, it was sooooooo disgusting!!! ewwww!!!

Re: Ladies, Would You Get Brea.st Implants? by Popowaa: 11:24am On Aug 11, 2013
Na true
ighoosagie: who dey pursue madman n d madman na dsame dem b.

I write nonsense n u quote d nonsense.

We b d same.

I lie?

Re: Ladies, Would You Get Brea.st Implants? by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 11, 2013
ogugua88: Never.
dats wat DJ Khali n myself re dieing 4 on Nicky minaj .

Me self lik am wella

Re: Ladies, Would You Get Brea.st Implants? by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 11, 2013

Top 7 Female Virgins Of Romanceland. / / 18+ Story - How I Bleep My Naughty Step Mom