Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,178 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Can You Marry A Romantic Actor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Romantic Actor (522 Views)

Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Romantic Actor by Preceedo(m): 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2013
Man is a very jealous being. God knows how impossible it is for one to bear the sin of unfaithfulnex and thus make it the only genuine reason to divorce. Now to the question, can you condone ur man/wife to sex in a movie all in d name of acting OR as a single can u marry a man/lady that does that? Wat is ur take. Oya lets discuss
Re: Can You Marry A Romantic Actor by Preceedo(m): 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2013
i fit share anything but my spouse, NO WAY....its high time we begin to criticise indecency in nollywood coz sooner or later we will regret it just lyk america is doing now
Re: Can You Marry A Romantic Actor by Dubemkelly(m): 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2013
Acting is a make belief...Its a choice thing,if datz what makes her happy then she gaz do buh shudnt push it

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take Before A Girl Finally Agree To Go Out With You / Did He Keep His Vow To God? / Pls i nid u reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.