Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! (2258 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) / 12 Prominent Nigerian Leaders Yet To Congratulate President-elect, GMB / GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! by Onlytruth(m): 2:42am On Aug 12, 2013
I will keep saying that truth is like a coin; it is either heads, or tails. Heads -> true; Tails -> false!

If Nigeria is one and indivisible nation, then any NIGERIAN who bought landed property in ANY part of Nigeria, and lives there (pays tax,etc), has FULL rights in that Nigerian location.
If that NIGERIAN land owner is not entitled to FULL Nigerian rights in that location in Nigeria, then the Nigerian nation is a FRAUD.

In the case of non-land owning Nigerians living in Nigeria, they are still Nigerians and must enjoy ALL rights (under the law, provided that law does not violate the Nigerian constitution) available to all non-land owning Nigerians in EVERY part of Nigeria (again refer to the Nigerian constitution). To "legally" treat such persons otherwise is fraudulent, and an indirect way of saying that the Nigerian nation is a fraud.

If I enact a law against homeless people littering and "messing" the streets of my state, it should bind on ALL Nigerians in that state (indigene and non-indigene alike). If I enact a law against nomadic herding, it should be binding on ALL Nigerians living there. Both laws must provide reasonable remedy (and not violate the Nigerian constitution of course) to allow those Nigerians continue living in that state. It is in that spirit that some state governments provided (sold or donated)lands to nomadic herders (Anambra is a good example, near Ugwuoba). It is in that same spirit that states provide social welfare to homeless and destitute found in a state (irrespective of "state of origin".. ); again some states do it while others don't.

Only foreigners cannot expressly enjoy such rights (for obvious reasons).

In making these findings, the only supreme (hence relevant) legal document here is the Nigerian constitution.

So, watch what the leaders and politicians are SAYING (and DOING) very carefully. They communicate these by words and deeds.

Some of them are saying that Nigeria is one and indivisible, while others are saying that Nigeria is a fraud.

Watch and listen very closely!

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! by malc619(m): 2:58am On Aug 12, 2013
Mr. Tribal Warlord, save your gospel for T.A. Orji who sacked all non-indigenes from Abia. What did you and your Ibos do then except grumbling on the pages of newspapers?? Why didn't you folks challenge him in court?? Or are you EMPTY VESSELS only good at making loud noises??

When Peter Obi deported Nigerians from Anambra were was MASSOB, OUK etc to threaten fire and brimstone??

You and your ilk are nothing but hypocrites!!

4 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! by Rhino5dm: 3:41am On Aug 12, 2013
Just wait till 2015 to see the monster you ibos created. No ibo will be allowed to print a poster in south west, and we must also deliver 98% votes to party of our choice.

4 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! by seanet02: 3:43am On Aug 12, 2013
Onlytruth: I will keep saying that truth is like a coin; it is either heads, or tails. Heads -> true; Tails -> false!

If Nigeria is one and indivisible nation, then any NIGERIAN who bought landed property in ANY part of Nigeria, and lives there (pays tax,etc), has FULL rights in that Nigerian location.
If that NIGERIAN land owner is not entitled to FULL Nigerian rights in that location in Nigeria, then the Nigerian nation is a FRAUD.

In the case of non-land owning Nigerians living in Nigeria, they are still Nigerians and must enjoy ALL rights (under the law, provided that law does not violate the Nigerian constitution) available to all non-land owning Nigerians in EVERY part of Nigeria (again refer to the Nigerian constitution). To "legally" treat such persons otherwise is fraudulent, and an indirect way of saying that the Nigerian nation is a fraud.

If I enact a law against homeless people littering and "messing" the streets of my state, it should bind on ALL Nigerians in that state (indigene and non-indigene alike). If I enact a law against nomadic herding, it should be binding on ALL Nigerians living there. Both laws must provide reasonable remedy (and not violate the Nigerian constitution of course) to allow those Nigerians continue living in that state. It is in that spirit that some state governments provided (sold or donated)lands to nomadic herders (Anambra is a good example, near Ugwuoba). It is in that same spirit that states provide social welfare to homeless and destitute found in a state (irrespective of "state of origin".. ); again some states do it while others don't.

Only foreigners cannot expressly enjoy such rights (for obvious reasons).

In making these findings, the only supreme (hence relevant) legal document here is the Nigerian constitution.

So, watch what the leaders and politicians are SAYING (and DOING) very carefully. They communicate these by words and deeds.

Some of them are saying that Nigeria is one and indivisible, while others are saying that Nigeria is a fraud.

Watch and listen very closely!
Keep crying..
Your day of mourning is near

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! by BlackPikiN(m): 4:05am On Aug 12, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Just wait till 2015 to see the monster you ibos created. No ibo will be allowed to print a poster in south west, and we must also deliver 98% votes to party of our choice.

You go dey port harcourt dey type jargons. Blah blah all the time. i sthis a threat or just the normal yapping. F0rk!
Re: Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! by Rhino5dm: 4:18am On Aug 12, 2013
BlackPikiN:

You go dey port harcourt dey type jargons. Blah blah all the time. i sthis a threat or just the normal yapping. F0rk!

Yes, I shuttle PH for my businesses and I married an ikwerre lady. I shall be in first flight tomorrow morning from Abuja to Portharcourt . .but I don't have a single plot of land in PH and I've never disrespected the locals or call PH a "no man's land". How about you?

8 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! by Onlytruth(m): 5:30am On Aug 12, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Yes, I shuttle PH for my businesses and I married an ikwerre lady. I shall be in first flight tomorrow morning from Abuja to Portharcourt . .but I don't have a single plot of land in PH and I've never disrespected the locals or call PH a "no man's land". How about you?

And you wonder why some Nigerians would call you parasite. You are saying that apart from fleecing Port Harcourt, you have basically no other interest in the city.

This thread is hopefully going to bolster my position about many things in Nigeria.
Thanks for the information.

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! by Onlytruth(m): 5:35am On Aug 12, 2013
malc619: My lord, save your gospel for T.A. Orji who sacked all non-indigenes from Abia. What did you and your Ibos do then except grumbling on the pages of newspapers?? Why didn't you folks challenge him in court?? Or are you EMPTY VESSELS only good at making loud noises??

When Peter Obi deported Nigerians from Anambra were was MASSOB, OUK etc to threaten fire and brimstone??

You and your ilk are nothing but hypocrites!!

You apparently cannot read or comprehend simple written English. Everything you said above have no relationship whatsoever with the topic of the thread.

Please read again, this time veeeeeery slowly.
Re: Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! by Rhino5dm: 7:02am On Aug 12, 2013
Onlytruth:

And you wonder why some Nigerians would call you parasite. You are saying that apart from fleecing Port Harcourt, you have basically no other interest in the city.

This thread is hopefully going to bolster my position about many things in Nigeria.
Thanks for the information.

Parasites? Are you blind?? Why should I develop another man's land while mine is in squalor? I used to have two properties, which I actually thought of converting one to my wife's personal house, but sold them.

Mr. One Nigeria, keep dreaming!

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! by Onlytruth(m): 7:18am On Aug 12, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Parasites? Are you blind?? Why should I develop another man's land while mine is in squalor? I used to have two properties, which I actually thought of converting one to my wife's personal house, but sold them.

Mr. One Nigeria, keep dreaming!

No, I'm not blind. As a matter of fact my people foresaw the premises of the logic you are displaying here some 46 odd years ago, and fought to leave, but your people fought to keep us here. So, we are here.
Your points only tell me that your people are either chronically short-sighted, or you are lying. You have to choose one.

BTW I never thought a day would come when YOU of all people would become allergic to One Nigeria. cheesy

As for your selling your land there, I do not believe it one bit (if you ever bought any in the first place). I believe you just pulled it out of your a55 to shore up your position.

You are still fleecing the city by doing business there. You should also return their daughter. cool

3 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 12, 2013
I agree with Onlytruth.

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 12, 2013
This OP dude will simply walk away with the most annoying member in NL...if there should be a contest.

He cry and whine all day long..everyday!

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! by Onlytruth(m): 8:14am On Aug 12, 2013
gudugba: This OP dude will simply walk away with the most annoying member in NL...if there should be a contest.

He cry and whine all day long..everyday!

Truth is very annoying the world over, especially to the unscrupulous.
You call it whining; I call it TRUTH.

3 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! by Rhino5dm: 8:31am On Aug 12, 2013
Onlytruth:

No, I'm not blind. As a matter of fact my people foresaw the premises of the logic you are displaying here some 46 odd years ago, and fought to leave, but your people fought to keep us here. So, we are here.
Your points only tell me that your people are either chronically short-sighted, or you are lying. You have to choose one.

Was there anything like one Nigeria in the first place? What I observed from you ibos are -

1- Ibos only shout one Nigeria when the arrangements is favorable to them, when Zik thought his romance with Sardauna will allow him rule over the largest country in Africa, he danced and begged everyone to neglect their differences and join him to form Nigeria.

2-When Sardauna became aware of the concept of one as defined by the ibos is only when you allow them rule and dominate you, he introduced northernization policy , demanding northerners must take control of north - Be for you could say anything, the ibos staged a coup killing him and others, to maintained their dominance. The rest is now history.

Why is it that we only hear you shout one Nigeria when Lagos or Abuja is in question? Why is that ONLY ibos keep shouting one Nigeria, even a mad man can see the glaring differences between various nations occupying Nigeria?

BTW I never thought a day would come when YOU of all people would become allergic to One Nigeria. cheesy

Your present brouhaha about one Nigeria is solely because of the feeling that you are having political recognition from the central government, you are not alone in this, I know plenty ibos in the same position - Funny, you never complained about Mossob members hoisting Biafran flags on Nigerian soil or how Radio Biafra is constantly transmitting hateful speech on how the ibos MUST deal with everybody and destroy Nigeria. Am far far more informed than you. Go sell your one Nigerian bullshit to the dummies!

As for your selling your land there, I do not believe it one bit (if you ever bought any in the first place). I believe you just pulled it out of your a55 to shore up your position.

You are still fleecing the city by doing business there. You should also return their daughter. cool

Again, I know having few millions to play around with is a big deal for you, I would actually expect people like you, living in US without ANY tangible means of eating good meals to be frustrated. No be mouth, am very very very comfortable cool

5 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! by Onlytruth(m): 9:14am On Aug 12, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Was there anything like one Nigeria in the first place? What I observed from you ibos are -

1- Ibos only shout one Nigeria when the arrangements is favorable to them, when Zik thought his romance with Sardauna will allow him rule over the largest country in Africa, he danced and begged everyone to neglect their differences and join him to form Nigeria.

2-When Sardauna became aware of the concept of one as defined by the ibos is only when you allow them rule and dominate you, he introduced northernization policy , demanding northerners must take control of north - Be for you could say anything, the ibos staged a coup killing him and others, to maintained their dominance. The rest is now history.

Why is it that we only hear you shout one Nigeria when Lagos or Abuja is in question? Why is that ONLY ibos keep shouting one Nigeria, even a mad man can see the glaring differences between various nations occupying Nigeria?

Your present brouhaha about one Nigeria is solely because of the feeling that you are having political recognition from the central government, you are not alone in this, I know plenty ibos in the same position - Funny, you never complained about Mossob members hoisting Biafran flags on Nigerian soil or how Radio Biafra is constantly transmitting hateful speech on how the ibos MUST deal with everybody and destroy Nigeria. Am far far more informed than you. Go sell your one Nigerian bullshit to the dummies!

Again, I know having few millions to play around with is a big deal for you, I would actually expect people like you, living in US without ANY tangible means of eating good meals to be frustrated. No be mouth, am very very very comfortable cool

I had shared a theory/thought here before in nairaland, to the effect that those who fought to keep Nigeria one did not know what they were fighting for, and for that, they really should pay for both human and material losses suffered by both sides in that war. Let me just not get into that pre-civil war Nigerian history because there will be no agreement and it will derail this thread.

Suffice to say that politically speaking today in Nigeria, Ndigbo are not worse than Yoruba. All you need do is take a close look at current Nigeria; but yet, I dare you to conduct a referendum in Igboland asking whether Igbo want to leave Nigeria or not, and I assure you that the result will be overwhelmingly YES to LEAVE Nigeria. And it is because of the points I raised in the original post.

So, you see our "situation"? This Nigeria is not making sense, and we Igbo agree on that; but WHAT ABOUT YOU?
Yours is that you accuse Igbo of wanting to dominate Nigeria, wanting this and that, yet you CLING onto us for breath.
You did that in 1967, and you are doing it even today. I can't understand that.

Normal human behavior is that one separates permanently from an unwanted other. Why is that so difficult for you to practice?
Why are you going to Port Harcourt (every time) and even clinging onto an Igbo woman, yet you call Nigeria unreal and fraudulent (by implication); are you not the person being fraudulent? Be honest first with yourself, then other things will fall where they may and the picture will be clearer.

As for being comfortable, Nna I can tell you with all confidence that you can only dream of what I have enjoyed in this life. There is no comparison between heaven and hell. cool
However some of us are deeply public spirited and conscientious. My mum used to say that she can never be happy in heaven if her kids ends up in hell. The same feelings are propelling my comments on Nairaland.

I doubt that you can ever understand it. It is INBORN. cool

6 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! by Onlytruth(m): 2:14am On Aug 13, 2013
Anybody who believes in forcibly moving Nigerians from one state to another is indirectly saying that Nigeria is a fraud.

Watch the governors closely. They are speaking loud and clear!

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! by Onlytruth(m): 2:18am On Aug 13, 2013
The fact remains that a lot of Nigerian leaders do not believe in Nigeria. Every governor who forcibly moves Nigerians from his state to another is indirectly saying that Nigeria is a fraud. He does not believe in the tenets of the constitution.
Now, why is the Fed government hounding separatist groups like MASSOB, while state governors are actually putting to practice their disbelief in the Nigerian nation?
Re: Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! by Onlytruth(m): 2:21am On Aug 13, 2013
This has nothing to do with my belief (or lack of) in the Nigerian nation.
For me, if Nigeria stays together, I will go on seeping my brandy. If it breaks, I will actually pop a cognac. cool
What I HATE is the LIES.
Lets face the truth for once!
Re: Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 13, 2013
Onlytruth: The fact remains that a lot of Nigerian leaders do not believe in Nigeria. Every governor who forcibly moves Nigerians from his state to another is indirectly saying that Nigeria is a fraud. He does not believe in the tenets of the constitution.
Now, why is the Fed government hounding separatist groups like MASSOB, while state governors are actually putting to practice their disbelief in the Nigerian nation?

You simply cannot have it both ways as well. Shout one Nigeria whenever it is favourable to you and Biafra whenever it is not.
Re: Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! by Rhino5dm: 2:29am On Aug 13, 2013
Onlytruth: This has nothing to do with my belief (or lack of) in the Nigerian nation.
For me, if Nigeria stays together, I will go on seeping my brandy. If it breaks, I will actually pop a cognac. cool
What I HATE is the LIES.
Lets face the truth for once!

The bold is the reason why I called you hypocrite. You can't even take a stand.
Re: Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! by Onlytruth(m): 2:50am On Aug 13, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

The bold is the reason why I called you hypocrite. You can't even take a stand.

YOU call me a hypocrite? LOL
I have LANDED PROPERTY IN LAGOS and eying another in Ogun state, and have investment in Lagos. cool
You have NO land in Port Harcourt, even though you conduct business abundantly in Port Harcourt and are married to a Port Harcourt IGBO lady. You cannot put your money where your mouth is; and you dare call me a hypocrite? Wonders shall never end! cheesy

My friend like I said, I am very much comfortable in the Nigerian nation (though only financially), but I HATE the LIES. I would rather have TOTAL comfort which comes with TRUTH. In Biafra I will have TOTAL comfort. I want Nigeria to give me total comfort by EMBRACING THE TRUTH.
I am addicted to truth.
Is that too much to ask? Is that hypocrisy to you?
Omo your brain is really warped.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! by Onlytruth(m): 2:53am On Aug 13, 2013
Aigbofa:

You simply cannot have it both ways as well. Shout one Nigeria whenever it is favourable to you and Biafra whenever it is not.

Like I told your brother; I was really happy and calm until your brother Fashola decided to openly violate the Nigerian constitution, and the so called leaders in Nigeria are not condemning him.
some are even paying him homage!

May God bless Dr Faseheun and Femi Falana.

I want truth in Nigeria; is that too much to ask?

And if that truth is too much to ask, then YES I would want to have Biafra, even if I lose all my investments in Lagos.
Why is this so hard for some of you?
Re: Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! by Onlytruth(m): 3:10am On Aug 13, 2013
Femi Falana has this to say:

"Accordingly, the forceful removal of beggars from their chosen abode and repatriation to their states of origin are illegal and unconstitutional as they violate the fundamental rights of such citizens enshrined in the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999 as amended. In particular, deportation is an affront to the human rights of the beggars to dignity of their persons (Section 34), personal liberty (Section 35), freedom of movement (Section 41), and right of residence in any part of Nigeria (Section 43).
Furthermore, the deportation of beggars and other poor people by the Federal and State Governments is a repudiation of section 15 of the Constitution which has imposed a duty on the State to promote national integration.
Since the political objective of the State imposes a duty on the governments to “secure full residence rights for every citizen in all parts of the Federation” it is illegal to remove poor people from the streets of state capitals without providing them with alternative accommodation. By targetting beggars and the destitute and deporting them to their states of origin the state governments involved are violating Section 42 of the Constitution which has outlawed discrimination on the basis of place of birth or state of origin. "

-Falana
Re: Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! by Onlytruth(m): 3:13am On Aug 13, 2013
Like i said earlier, truth is like a coin; it is either heads or tails. Heads -> truth; Tails -> false!
Re: Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! by SNOWWHITE240(m): 3:20am On Aug 13, 2013
two of u ar useless tribal entities in nigeria trying to split d country up i will arrest two of u for incisive statements
Re: Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! by OPCNAIRALAND: 3:31am On Aug 13, 2013
Onlytruth: Like i said earlier, truth is like a coin; it is either heads or tails. Heads -> truth; Tails -> false!

Ode, you have been swindled. Both sides of the coin are truths.

There is no head or tails in politics, they are both realities and you must pull a fast one over your rival or loose out.

Siddon there preaching head or tail, mumu.
Re: Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! by Onlytruth(m): 3:33am On Aug 13, 2013
SNOWWHITE240: two of u ar useless tribal entities in nigeria trying to split d country up i will arrest two of u for incisive statements

My friend if you have nothing to contribute here please leave this thread. And while you are leaving, please seriously consider going to a proper school.
Thank you.
Re: Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! by Onlytruth(m): 3:37am On Aug 13, 2013
OPC.NAIRALAND:

Ode, you have been swindled. Both sides of the coin are truths.

There is no head or tails in politics, they are both realities and you must pull a fast one over your rival or loose out.

Siddon there preaching head or tail, mumu.

And in your opinion you are pulling the faster one abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Who told you that I have not scored one already above you? cool

This is how you always dribble yourself to a tight corner, and then start shouting "go back to your land" after I have won the game. cheesy
Re: Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! by OPCNAIRALAND: 3:43am On Aug 13, 2013
Onlytruth:

And in your opinion you are pulling the faster one abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Who told you that I have not scored one already above you? cool

This is how you always dribble yourself to a tight corner, and then start shouting "go back to your land" after I have won the game. cheesy

Its not about me, its about your head/tail belief, one being true and the other false. You will never make it anywhere in Nigeria with that belief. I told you the other day Nigeria is a fraud, did i not?

You are confused! Bring out your coin and look at it closely and tell me what you see. dummy.
Re: Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! by Onlytruth(m): 3:49am On Aug 13, 2013
OPC.NAIRALAND:

Its not about me, its about your head/tail belief, one being true and the other false. You will never make it anywhere in Nigeria with that belief. I told you the other day Nigeria is a fraud, did i not?

You are confused! Bring out your coin and look at it closely and tell me what you see. dummy.

I know you are a little slow, but please increase your mental effort a little to grasp the point.
We have a constitution in Nigeria, and it is VERY CLEAR regarding Nigerian citizens rights. Very clear.

The issue then becomes, do you accept that constitution or not? Acceptance -> heads; non-acceptance -> tails.
Now you can mask it all you like but it always boils down to this simple fact.

Do you want me to break it down for you more? Atulu. LOL cheesy
Re: Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! by Rhino5dm: 4:02am On Aug 13, 2013
Onlytruth:

YOU call me a hypocrite? LOL
I have LANDED PROPERTY IN LAGOS and eying another in Ogun state, and have investment in Lagos. cool
You have NO land in Port Harcourt, even though you conduct business abundantly in Port Harcourt and are married to a Port Harcourt IGBO lady. You cannot put your money where your mouth is; and you dare call me a hypocrite? Wonders shall never end! cheesy

Look, let me gist you. My dad refused buying a single property in one of the northern states he spent 29 years working for FG! When I queried him, he told me I won't understand why he made that decision, but now I know better. Like I said earlier, we the Yorubas don't abuse our host community or try to run them down or abuse their hospitality.

There are sizable population of Yorubas in south south, like warri, portharcourt and bayelsa but you hardly hear of anyone delving into the politics of the aboriginals or insulting them. The ibos on the other hand are just too noisy and arrogant. You can't hang out with any ibo in PH for 5 minutes without him yelling "these useless ikwerre people".I had an encounter with one of my ibo auto part seller, someone bashed my car and i needed to fix the rear light, so I drove to him and met him so angry, when demanded for the cause of his anger he told me because of the ongoing burials of an ikwerre man taking place. The ikwerre people are known to close down major roads when they are celebrating just like we the Yorubas. Though, that incident actually affected me, in such way that I had to park my car far away, since all the access roads are closed. (But I knew this is exactly how we do our "owambe" parties. Closing down roads is even an indicator to how well organized the occasions is.)

He told me to look around if I can see ANY ikwerre man's house within the market. He said "Since they have sold all the houses to us, why are they disturbing us? " -And surprisingly this is the thought line of most ibos I met in portharcourt. You hear them saying "We own portharcourt" or "we control this state " at any slight instance. You owned portharcourt yet no ibo man can even dare contest for a councillor without having the ikwerre youths running him down?

The properties I bought was solely for business, so why won't I sell them when the price was right? .. .erm n'wokem, LEAVE MY WIFE OUT OF THIS!! . How does marrying from Kenya translates to any allegiance? Very weak logic that indicates low IQ.

My friend like I said, I am very much comfortable in the Nigerian nation (though only financially), but I HATE the LIES. I would rather have TOTAL comfort which comes with TRUTH. In Biafra I will have TOTAL comfort. I want Nigeria to give me total comfort by EMBRACING THE TRUTH.
I am addicted to truth.
Is that too much to ask? Is that hypocrisy to you?
Omo your brain is really warped.

You can't have it both ways, it is either you work for Nigeria or Biafra. personally I don't believe in Nigeria and my dad never did and my children will never. Even the so-called war to keep Nigeria was mainly about economical dominance and greed from both sides. I know southwest, southeast, southsouth and north too well to tell you Nigerian project WILL NEVER work, the earlier we stop deluding ourselves the better.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! by OPCNAIRALAND: 4:28am On Aug 13, 2013
Onlytruth:

I know you are a little slow, but please increase your mental effort a little to grasp the point.
We have a constitution in Nigeria, and it is VERY CLEAR regarding Nigerian citizens rights. Very clear.

The issue then becomes, do you accept that constitution or not? Acceptance -> heads; non-acceptance -> tails.
Now you can mask it all you like but it always boils down to this simple fact.

Do you want me to break it down for you more? Atulu. LOL cheesy

Hold on. Is there any statute of the constitution that mandates acceptance?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Refuses To Support Jonathan For Reelection / Female Poly Student Sells Baby For N620,000 / Washington Times: Goodluck Jonathan’s Last Fight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.