Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Ladies In The House, I Need Your Advice On This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies In The House, I Need Your Advice On This (4617 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. / Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies In The House, I Need Your Advice On This by CreativeWeb(m): 9:40am On Aug 12, 2013
I am a young girl in my early twenties. I am tall and slim. I have a problem and the problem is that my breeast is TOO SMALL. I mean it's not up to size 32. I dont like it. But my fiance is telling me that my breeast's size is ok for him. Pls is having small breeast normal? I want your opinions. Should I find a way to enlarge it?

Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Ladies In The House, I Need Your Advice On This by pasqal09: 10:20am On Aug 12, 2013
CreativeWeb: I am a young girl in my early twenties. I am tall and slim. I have a problem and the problem is that my breeast is TOO SMALL. I mean it's not up to size 32. I dont like it. But my fiance is telling me that my breast's size is ok for him. Pls is having small breeast normal? I want your opinions. Should I find a way to enlarge it?

Thank you all.

Since ur fiancee is ok with its size, what's the fuss abt then?
The only way u can increase ur bust size is to go for implants. Beside the bust enlarges wen u get pregnant and have a baby so breastfeedin won't b a problem.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies In The House, I Need Your Advice On This by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 12, 2013
It's unfortunate u don't like the way you are created.

Some can't walk, some are battling cancer , yet you are here complaining of small breast.

Take a trip to hospital am very sure you will appreciate that tiny breas t of yours.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies In The House, I Need Your Advice On This by sexymoma(f): 10:42am On Aug 12, 2013
Hmmm human want is insatiable.... Why are you asking us, Why can't you ask God that created you if what he gave to you is normal, see you, some people are coming here lamenting that they gas big boobs you here asking if yours is normal...
if you think you dont like it, go add silicon na abi.
Re: Ladies In The House, I Need Your Advice On This by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 12, 2013
If your fiance thinks its okay. Be happy.

Work with what you have.

I do cool
Re: Ladies In The House, I Need Your Advice On This by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
your breeeasts will definitely enlarge when you have your first child, so just chill!
Re: Ladies In The House, I Need Your Advice On This by Smartiegurl(f): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2013
Always appreciate what you have!! Try enlarging ur bosoms, believe me, you will live to regret it in future!
Re: Ladies In The House, I Need Your Advice On This by CreativeWeb(m): 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
Thank you all. I appreciate ur advice.
Re: Ladies In The House, I Need Your Advice On This by fizboy1: 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
u re nt normal dear...go for implants asap
Re: Ladies In The House, I Need Your Advice On This by Monicasque(f): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
There is nothing wrong with you sugar. I doubt if you will be able to breastfeed if you go for implants and its not as if they will last forever coz you will dfntly need to go back again. Please love who God has made u
Re: Ladies In The House, I Need Your Advice On This by Ab025(m): 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
I think u re ok

Bt u are right for being concerned cos to be honest with u, we men are mostly attracted to a lady with boobs that are quite fleshy and big, even if its not too big, we atleast like it to be average bt we dnt like very small boobs.....except d lady can cover up for it with a shapy-big ass...

Just tellin u wat majority of us men like, no hating...#
Re: Ladies In The House, I Need Your Advice On This by Juell(m): 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
sexymoma: Hmmm human want is insatiable.... Why are you asking us, Why can't you ask God that created you if what he gave to you is normal, see you, some people are coming here lamenting that they gas big boobs you here asking if yours is normal...
if you think you dont like it, go add silicon na abi.

What's wrong with her asking for advice? It's very normal for humans not to like something about demselves, and she made a good move coming here to seek advice. Castigating such person dosent help. Tell me, is dis how u going to encourage ur daughter assuming she has the same issues?

@ OP the fact that ur fiance is ok wit de size of ur bosoms is enough for u to be ok. Dnt be tempted to think that all those breast enlargement pills or creams work, cos they cld lead to complications. Just be happy wit wat u hav cos God chose to make u so.
Re: Ladies In The House, I Need Your Advice On This by Coefficient(m): 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
Where's the picture? undecided grin
Re: Ladies In The House, I Need Your Advice On This by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
Coefficient: Where's the picture? undecided grin
For wetin? you never see small breeeast before? angry
Re: Ladies In The House, I Need Your Advice On This by Coefficient(m): 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2013
berem: For wetin? you never see small breeeast before? angry

So I can advise her adequately and appropriately. grin
Re: Ladies In The House, I Need Your Advice On This by Kslib(m): 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
Haba,@OP,this aint fair nah.. You are putting us in a very tight angle..
Why not upload the picture of your bosoms so we can give you the best advice..
Re: Ladies In The House, I Need Your Advice On This by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 13, 2013
I am good @ enlarging breast; contact me ASAP, n U'll come bck here 2 tell d story; I'm waiting
Re: Ladies In The House, I Need Your Advice On This by fadekemitoyin: 4:00am On Jun 22, 2015
Get all kinds of supplements, breast enlargement,breast firmer,buttocks/thighs /hipup enlargement,penis enlargement pills vaginal tightening gel, maca for repair of all body hormone in women and the rest,add up on watsap( 08034292000) or join bbm channel pin C00349AA0

Re: Ladies In The House, I Need Your Advice On This by loisella(f): 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Breast Actives and bustmax is an all natural herbal supplement formulated to naturally increase the size, shape and firmness of women's breasts. It is specially manufactured with over thirteen unique herbs to assist in the development and natural growth of a woman's breasts.
Get your bustmax or breast actives at an affordable price,
Call 08038115542 for more details
Re: Ladies In The House, I Need Your Advice On This by fadekemitoyin: 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
Get all kinds of feminine supplements, breast enlargement,breast firmer,buttocks/thighs /hipup enlargement,flat tummy pills,penis enlargement pills vaginal tightening gel, maca for repair of all body hormone/fertility in women and the rest,add up on watsap or call mr yemi( 08034292000/08187519191)
Re: Ladies In The House, I Need Your Advice On This by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 10, 2017
CreativeWeb:
I am a young girl in my early twenties. I am tall and slim. I have a problem and the problem is that my breeast is TOO SMALL. I mean it's not up to size 32. I dont like it. But my fiance is telling me that my breeast's size is ok for him. Pls is having small breeast normal? I want your opinions. Should I find a way to enlarge it?

Thank you all.
Believe your man, some men like it small so far you have a portable assz.
Re: Ladies In The House, I Need Your Advice On This by betruthful: 11:32am On Mar 10, 2017
Dont border urself, it wil enlarge by the time you start giving birth
Re: Ladies In The House, I Need Your Advice On This by Beautybusiness: 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
Try us, your small breast will go from an a cup to dd cup
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpzSpbst9mc
Re: Ladies In The House, I Need Your Advice On This by MrPENIS(m): 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
Your role model should be simi or rihanna

(1) (Reply)

Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You? / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Tell Her My Real Age.. Should I Tell Her?! / Do Playing Games Enhances Marriage Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.