Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You? (4603 Views)

My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You? by DanceVille: 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You?

Yes, I Would.
Because..... what if she finds another Dude and she later end the R-ship with me...
Though, I don't trust Ladies...
Re: Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You? by DanceVille: 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You? by falconey(m): 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
DanceVille:

1st to comment quest?

Topic: I won't mind she is my GF not wife.
Re: Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You? by tohpahz(f): 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
I don't mind..
I must not be with him all the time..
Re: Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You? by KrazyBone: 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
Would I mind? Mind is a mild way to put it. . . I don't give a fvck.

Dating me is not by force. I have to be very insecure to think a girl would leave me if she goes to a party and meets another dude. There is a reason why she chose me out of the gazillions of guys toasting her. If I cannot prove to her that I deserve to be her number 1, she's free to walk.

This is both ways. I place so much value on myself. I know my worth. If all it takes for a girl to leave our relationship is by meeting dudes at parties, by all means she should up the fvck and leave! I refuse to be with a confounded mistake of a human who calls herself a girl by the way, responding to every cat call by a guy.

By all means, go to your party. I also have parties to attend. If our love is strong enough, we'll still be together even if we attend different parties every fvcking day.

1 Like

Re: Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You? by damseyl(f): 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
who else would i go outy to party with if not ma bf
Re: Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
As long as you trust who you are with I Dnt think there should be any need for worries. I Dnt.mind.if my.guy goes to party without me Cos I won't follow him.in the real sense of.it. Am not the outgoing.type and.he is, I cnt because of that stop him from enjoying himself
Re: Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You? by sinaj(f): 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
I wnt mind coz i dnt evn lyk partying smiley
Re: Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You? by Psalmwise(m): 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
Yea wats bad dere..she cud go to an owambe party...abi u go follow ur babe waka go owambe party wey dem dey wear aso ebi ni...u b handbag..

Party nah party..night bday wedding bachelors night graduatioon party all nah party cool
Re: Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You? by Godfullsam(m): 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
hmmm undecided

Provided it is not night club.
Re: Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You? by yorex2011: 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
Why would i mind? , reeks of insecurity..
Re: Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You? by DaZion(m): 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nope...I won't mind
Re: Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You? by MissAdeife(f): 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
I won't mind
Re: Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
Like I care
Re: Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
he can go anywhere cos i trust what he can do...likewise he allow me go anywhere cos he trust me too BUT i must let him know where am going to.

1 Like

Re: Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You? by yorex2011: 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
Midehi:
he can go anywhere cos i trust what he can do...likewise he allow me go anywhere cos he trust me too BUT i must let him know where am going to.

Nice!!!
Re: Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
yorex2011:

Nice!!!
tnx bro!!
Re: Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
If she like self make she go night club.... na her pain.
Re: Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You? by Lyrically(m): 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dating me shouldn't be a sin...she is free to do anything i believe in independence
Re: Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You? by Houseofglam7(f): 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
Of course not!
He had a life before I came into the picture, why should I choke it outta him?

He can attend a million parties without me, he just shouldn't come back with no damn souvenirs.........like STDs or a pregnant woman undecided
Re: Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You? by Kkzy90(m): 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
KrazyBone:
Would I mind? Mind is a mild way to put it. . . I don't give a fvck.

Dating me is not by force. I have to be very insecure to think a girl would leave me if she goes to a party and meets another dude. There is a reason why she chose me out of the gazillions of guys toasting her. If I cannot prove to her that I deserve to be her number 1, she's free to walk.

This is both ways. I place so much value on myself. I know my worth. If all it takes for a girl to leave our relationship is by meeting dudes at parties, by all means she should up the fvck and leave! I refuse to be with a confounded mistake of a human who calls herself a girl by the way, responding to every cat call by a guy.

By all means, go to your party. I also have parties to attend. If our love is strong enough, we'll still be together even if we attend different parties every fvcking day.

Bro,God bless u for this ur comment...infact,u just spoke my mind...u are my kind of guy...
**Bar Man** ..give this gentleman 2 bottles of origin...
Re: Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You? by njuwo(m): 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
DanceVille:
Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You?

Yes, I Would.
Because..... what if she finds another Dude and she later end the R-ship with me...
Though, I don't trust Ladies...
Wetin concern me, i dey on my own for party time she dey on her own o. Every mallam with him own kettle.
Re: Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You? by DaZion(m): 11:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
I trust my Gf...Doesn't attend parties
Re: Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You? by DaZion(m): 11:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Wat concerns me, I go leave her On Her Own, ASAP..

(1) (Reply)

11 / How To Seduce A Guy. / SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.