Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

African Development Bank Report Is Political - Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African Development Bank Report Is Political - Presidency (5958 Views)

Nigeria Corruption Rating Is Political, Overblown – Jonathan / Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud / Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Development Bank Report Is Political - Presidency by decrox199(m): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
Unserious government
Re: African Development Bank Report Is Political - Presidency by FLYFIRE(m): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
Find Out!:
For real, anyone who refuses to use his or her brain and decides to campaign for GEJ in 2015 is an ENEMY of Nigeria. This man MUST go!!! This is 2013, time is going. When exactly is Nigeria going to catch up with hitherto contemporaries on the development scale like India and South Africa? The gap is fast widening & people are suffering while the polithiefcians at the top are getting fatter!

This has to stop.

Look around & point just one alternative from the lot....buhari? tinubu? liar? okorocha?...Please give me a break. May be you or your people are one of those who can not steal oil any more.....But seriously breda, in 2015 you & your mates will be so flogged, what happened to buhari at the last polls will be child`s play. Please give kudos to those that deserve it...GEJ does...Dont be blinded by WICKEDNESS sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: African Development Bank Report Is Political - Presidency by Occurstaem(m): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
collynzo2: Poor people should stop giving birth just for the fun of it. We are overpopulated!
So you are saying that the poor should not have children.Are they not humans,so if you become president you will adopt a system whereby the poor should not give birth.
Instead of you to say that we need good governance and let us all improve Nigeria to greater heights,you are blaming the poor.So,what happen to China before this century?Are they over over-populated.
STOP BLAMING THE POOR,THEY ARE HUMAN LIKE YOU.
Re: African Development Bank Report Is Political - Presidency by segzicres(m): 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
GEJ should just resign abeg! This is soo annoying. Killing off young entreprenuers dreams
Re: African Development Bank Report Is Political - Presidency by 4Play(m): 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
The high poverty rate is due to failure to invest in health and education which improve human capital. Our political class have no clue.
Re: African Development Bank Report Is Political - Presidency by FindOut(m): 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2013
FLYFIRE:

Look around & point just one alternative from the lot....buhari? tinubu? liar? okorocha?...Please give me a break. May be you or your people are one of those who can not steal oil any more.....But seriously breda, in 2015 you & your mates will be so flogged, what happened to buhari at the last polls will be child`s play. Please give kudos to those that deserve it...GEJ does...Dont be blinded by WICKEDNESS sad sad sad sad

Dude, you are saying this crap because you don't know what is happening in Nigeria. Maybe you should visit certain areas even in Lagos and see how people are living. talk to your family members and hear from them. Make enquiries as to exactly how much has entered the Government's coffers since 2011 and relate it to the developments on ground. Forget it, even Buhari's most staunch critics like the Woe Soyinkas and co will honestly tell you that Nigeria would have been a lot better than this if that man had been given the mandate in 2007 or 2011. Lets forget Buhari for now. I dislike Tinubu with passion coz I know he is the most corrupt human being ever to have ruled any state in the southwest but frankly speaking bro, even tho i wil never ever vote for him should he decide to contest elections in 2015, the truth is that he wil still have done better than GEJ. Just about anybody whose name is being bandied about presently will do better than GEJ and you know why? it is because these men have had some measure of achievement in their respective zones/states before coming out for the presidency, very much unlike GEJ with ZERO record of achievements as CEO of one of the richest and least populated states in the country. he left that position with his people still groaning in poverty and underdevelopment and swe still voted him in as president! What a country!!!!

3 Likes

Re: African Development Bank Report Is Political - Presidency by FindOut(m): 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2013
Occurstæm:
So you are saying that the poor should not have children.Are they not humans,so if you become president you will adopt a system whereby the poor should not give birth.
Instead of you to say that we need good governance and let us all improve Nigeria to greater heights,you are blaming the poor.So,what happen to China before this century?Are they over over-populated.
STOP BLAMING THE POOR,THEY ARE HUMAN LIKE YOU.

Actually, if you ask me, with our resources and land area, I think Nigeria is underpopulated!
Re: African Development Bank Report Is Political - Presidency by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
Can jonadoom ever do anthing right? Capital NOOO! Cant wait 4 2015!
Re: African Development Bank Report Is Political - Presidency by playcharles(m): 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2013
Gay right and lesbian right is another way to fight over-population in a country...it seems Americans were right...Senate oya pass dis bill
Re: African Development Bank Report Is Political - Presidency by FLYFIRE(m): 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2013
Find Out!:

Dude, you are saying this crap because you don't know what is happening in Nigeria. Maybe you should visit certain areas even in Lagos and see how people are living. talk to your family members and hear from them. Make enquiries as to exactly how much has entered the Government's coffers since 2011 and relate it to the developments on ground. Forget it, even Buhari's most staunch critics like the Woe Soyinkas and co will honestly tell you that Nigeria would have been a lot better than this if that man had been given the mandate in 2007 or 2011. Lets forget Buhari for now. I dislike Tinubu with passion coz I know he is the most corrupt human being ever to have ruled any state in the southwest but frankly speaking bro, even tho i wil never ever vote for him should he decide to contest elections in 2015, the truth is that he wil still have done better than GEJ. Just about anybody whose name is being bandied about presently will do better than GEJ and you know why? it is because these men have had some measure of achievement in their respective zones/states before coming out for the presidency, very much unlike GEJ with ZERO record of achievements as CEO of one of the richest and least populated states in the country. he left that position with his people still groaning in poverty and underdevelopment and swe still voted him in as president! What a country!!!!

Hahaha grin grin grin grin Excuse me while I laugh....You are just blinded by wickedness...that is all I can say here. Any person who will come out to say the present govt have not done anything is a wicked person. These people are not spirit remember? Look around & see how your people are trying everything to sabotage the govt. But you had better get used to a changing Nigeria that we all will be proud of. When a blind man says he will throw a stone at you, you know what?...he has a stone tucked under foot. I am talking from an experience....and you know what?....we are not going back to where we have left. Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: African Development Bank Report Is Political - Presidency by Babalegba(m): 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
Find Out!:

Actually, if you ask me, with our resources and land area, I think Nigeria is underpopulated!
it is people like you that give the illiterate population the excuse to be breeding indiscriminately thereby causing social problems and security challenges. Tell me , has Nigeria got as much land mass as Libya . UK with one third the population of. Nigeria has five times as much GDP. Overpopulation makes people behave like animals which is why Nigeria is indistinguishable from a zoo at the moment. Citizens being set on fire, pensions being stolen, a criminal police force, people desperate to leave the country etcetera. Nigeria is a povert stricken country due to overpopulation. The quality of a population is what matters not the quantity.
Re: African Development Bank Report Is Political - Presidency by nokingasgod: 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
Of course that report is political and Abati was right in this instance. In fact the report was sponsored by APC, ASUU, NANS and other disgruntled elements in Nigeria with the support of countries like Ghana, South Africa, Botswana and other African countries who are envious of Nigeria as the giant of Africa.

Second Base o jare!
Re: African Development Bank Report Is Political - Presidency by FindOut(m): 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
FLYFIRE:

Hahaha grin grin grin grin Excuse me while I laugh....You are just blinded by wickedness...that is all I can say here. Any person who will come out to say the present govt have not done anything is a wicked person. These people are not spirit remember? Look around & see how your people are trying everything to sabotage the govt. But you had better get used to a changing Nigeria that we all will be proud of. When a blind man says he will throw a stone at you, you know what?...he has a stone tucked under foot. I am talking from an experience....and you know what?....we are not going back to where we have left. Thanks bro.

We know you people na. We were not wicked when we were screaming that Yarádua's wife, Tanimu Yakubu & co should hand over to GEJ, we were not wicked when the nNational Assembly was put under pressure, but now we are wicked. By the way, Where is Dora Akunyili who was the first minister to speak up at the time? Of course, GEJ don leave am for one side sorround himself with equaly clueless lot like himself. Look here Mr Wicked, even if you put a 5 year old at the helm, he wil surely have a thing or two to point at. What we are saying is that the pace of the amall progress is too slowww and for each struggling one step forward, we are going several steps backwards in many areas. Anyway, I wish you luck in 2015.

Babalegba: it is people like you that give the illiterate population the excuse to be breeding indiscriminately thereby causing social problems and security challenges. Tell me , has Nigeria got as much land mass as Libya . UK with one third the population of. Nigeria has five times as much GDP. Overpopulation makes people behave like animals which is why Nigeria is indistinguishable from a zoo at the moment. Citizens being set on fire, pensions being stolen, a criminal police force, people desperate to leave the country etcetera. Nigeria is a povert stricken country due to overpopulation. The quality of a population is what matters not the quantity.

Oga, Nigeria's population is not evenly distributed and properly managed, that's my point bro. Take care
Re: African Development Bank Report Is Political - Presidency by sunnyeaglez73: 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
[quote
author=HNosegbe]I don't know why this administration feels the need to
respond to every single report, as if this is what they were elected to
do.

The ADB report clearly covers a fifteen-year period from
1996-2010.
To label such a report as "political" smacks of daftness
induced by paranoia.

GEJ should stop wasting precious time lashing out at real or perceived
enemies and focus on issues of governance.

Deliver on your mandate like you promised Nigerians, or get out of the
kitchen if you can't stand the heat.[/quote]

stop saying dat which is biger dan u! wht u knw, urself, and any member of ur's can do dn't stand to condem. ur jst like APC
Re: African Development Bank Report Is Political - Presidency by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2013
Babalegba: Mr president, there is no need to try and discredit a good report. Bad people deserve bad leadership, Nigerians deserve you.

God bless u. The problem of Nigeria is Nigerians. I will never forgive Delta State for celebrating Ibori's (convicted criminal) birth day.
Nigeria is in the wrong track. Hopefully our kids could make a difference in the next 40yrs.

1 Like

Re: African Development Bank Report Is Political - Presidency by GeebeeM(m): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
Babalegba: it is people like you that give the illiterate population the excuse to be breeding indiscriminately thereby causing social problems and security challenges. Tell me , has Nigeria got as much land mass as Libya . UK with one third the population of. Nigeria has five times as much GDP. Overpopulation makes people behave like animals which is why Nigeria is indistinguishable from a zoo at the moment. Citizens being set on fire, pensions being stolen, a criminal police force, people desperate to leave the country etcetera. Nigeria is a povert stricken country due to overpopulation. The quality of a population is what matters not the quantity.
u re saying u behave like an animal?

Just asking
Re: African Development Bank Report Is Political - Presidency by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2013
Funny, Why will ADB mention PDP in its report, has it become partisan?
If the report actually mentioned PDP, it means ADB as a foreign organisation does not recognise the concept of continuation of Government and Sovereignty of a State. If so then the report belongs to the dust bin.

It is like writing an open letter to the US government, but instead addressing it to the "Democratic Party Led Government of the United States"

To any external organisation, the Sovereign Government of Nigeria remains the Government of Nigeria, they remain blind of which party leads the government. The report was surely written by Mr Liar Mohammed

1 Like

Re: African Development Bank Report Is Political - Presidency by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
Mr McJay: Fools. They think the report was written by Lai Mohammed or El Rufai?
Do they think that the writers have the scruples of an alley cat like Abati?
Everyone everywhere knows this government is a joke.

Well, denial is the first stage of insanity, while acceptance is the last.

The administration send your person to exile?
Re: African Development Bank Report Is Political - Presidency by skyfall: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
Nigeria is being ruled by LUNATICS!
Re: African Development Bank Report Is Political - Presidency by BetaThings: 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
FLYFIRE:

You all can rant & hate all you want here on NL, but we well-meaning Nigerians know where we were when your people ruled & where we are today that sincere people are in government...FRESH AIR. And by God`s special grace...WE WILL NERVER GO BACK TO YOUR WISHES. grin grin grin grin grin

Lagos-Ibadan expressway - na im people
NLNG - na im people
3rd Mainland bride - na im people
Most federal universities - na im people
All the refineries - na im people
All the pipelines - na im people

What don't you want to go back to - performance?

1 Like

Re: African Development Bank Report Is Political - Presidency by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
sunnyeaglez73:

stop saying dat which is biger dan u! wht u knw, urself, and any member of ur's can do dn't stand to condem. ur jst like APC

What is this one saying?
Re: African Development Bank Report Is Political - Presidency by shejane: 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
Caling Gej a disappointment is understatement, d man is clueless tins ar gting worst by d day, prize of garri is going up everyday. Life is difficult nd FG is making it more diff

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enroute Ebonyi From Enugu (lets See If They Are Backward As Purported)- Pics / Breakingnews: Diezani Allison Madueke Dies In London / 2019: As Zoning Threatens Plateau PDP After Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.