Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

The Game - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Game (1488 Views)

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Season 8. " The Game Of Love" / Relationship Code For Guys: Come In And Drop A Code If You Are Old In The GAME / The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Game by Genuine(m): 11:09am On Jun 04, 2008
We had a bet that i wouldn't get the girl, because i was trying to show him where he went wrong with the toasting process that led to the girl refusing him. My confidence levels were high because i considered myself finer than the girl, within the 1st date i made a good impression, by the 3rd date - we were in bed (watching movies oh!).

Now Mr. Man is pissed that he lost the bet. . .  and the girl. but thats not the main problem. The problem is she thinks "We" should be serious but i'm not interested, she aint my type - it was just a game.

I've told her many times that we can't go any further but she's not having it, what do i do?
Re: The Game by mayorde(m): 11:45am On Jun 04, 2008
did u consult nairalanders when u wanted to woo her? why now do u need our help. it's ur headache bros.
Re: The Game by whitelexi(m): 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2008
@Poster:

Tell her it was a bet grin
She will flee from u
Re: The Game by sistajay(f): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2008
Quit playing games with one's feelings, you made a play for her and she fell for it and now you want rid of her, because she ain't your type. Men like you give d ick a bad name. Tell your friend if at first you don't succeed try and try again.
Re: The Game by manchibabe: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2008
a bet angry angry angry
u guys r so cheeky, playing wit a woman's emotion like dat,

eat if she genuinely liked u nko?
Re: The Game by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2008
whitelexi darling kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Game by whitelexi(m): 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2008
jennykadry:

whitelexi darling kiss kiss kiss

Jenny Darling wink wink wink

Did u miss me?
Re: The Game by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2008
yes naa wink missed all d ngwa wahala,ndie ori nmadu kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Game by whitelexi(m): 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2008
jennykadry:

yes naa wink missed all d ngwa wahala,ndie ori nmadu kiss kiss kiss

Okay ohhhh, awum onye mbaise, amarum ndi ngwa biko kwa!
Re: The Game by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2008
I agree with Jenny, that was mean of you to play with the girl's emotions embarassed
Re: The Game by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2008
ibkaye sweetie howdy kiss kiss

whitelexus abi na whitelexi u don dey confess abi?onye'asi,tomorrow i'ga gwamu na i'bu onye umuahia,lying dey sweet u abi wink
Re: The Game by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2008
kedu ka o di aunty jenny grin kiss kiss
Re: The Game by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2008
odi'nma ibkaye,hows school?
Re: The Game by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2008
jennykadry:

odi'nma ibkaye,hows school?
well i'm on a bit of a holiday at the moment, exams are over  smiley

how is your hubby? hope he is good smiley
Re: The Game by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2008
my hubby is good

tell me ib wat level r u on in school?
Re: The Game by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2008
jennykadry:

my hubby is good

tell me ib what level r u on in school?
you mean as in year? I'm currently doing AS/A-Levels
Re: The Game by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2008
ok
Re: The Game by whitelexi(m): 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2008
When we talk true, they will say na lie grin

Take it or leave it, i don tell u sha cool
Re: The Game by frank316(m): 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2008
@poster
i have a feeling that one way or the other the girl deserves what happened to her. what goes around comes around. girls like it when you play games with their heart. she didnt accept the other serious dude who really liked her, now she is looking for love where there is no love.

tell her she is not your type and it was all a game, u can direct her to the one who loves her if she really is looking for love
Re: The Game by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2008
which true lexi?d last time u tell me say na true,dis time u dey tell me say na true,which one make i believe,onye asi grin grin grin
Re: The Game by whitelexi(m): 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2008
jennykadry:

which true lexi?d last time u tell me say na true,this time u dey tell me say na true,which one make i believe,onye asi grin grin grin

From the way u talk, i dont know whether u like me or u hate me or maybe u just cant wait to swipe at me. If u dont see me, u want to see me, when u see me u cant wait to fight me.

I wonder how life will be if i had u nagging me all day - it would drive me nuts.

Like:

Lexi + Jenny inside house = Either lexi runs or jenny runs or the house will run and leave us both!
Re: The Game by whitelexi(m): 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2008
I'm off to lunch break - 30mins, will be back for u jenny
Re: The Game by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2008
rotflmao grin grin grin lexi abeg carry ur wahala go cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na u go run leave me for house grin grin grin
Re: The Game by Easybaby(f): 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2008
my hubby is good

tell me ib what level r u on in school?

you can say that agin grin grin grin grin

Is he as good as zignor? kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Game by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2008
rotflmao easy baby cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy he's better dan zignor kiss kiss kiss my hubby is a man out of every real man u can ever think of kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Game by whitelexi(m): 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2008
Story - Story
Re: The Game by Genuine(m): 9:36am On Jun 05, 2008
I thank you all for the criticisms and i thank Frank 3. 16 and whitelexi especially for the radical approach.
Frank, i think we are reasoning from exactly the same point, why did she not accept the guy that was offering her genuine attention, but instead she accepted me with all my arrogance and unseriousness - knowing very well that i was just out for the kill?

I tried playing it low-key yesterday evening during a phone convo, by telling her that i dont think we have any chemistry and it wont last - it makes no sense to continue this our madness but she kept preaching that we should just try first, i dont even want to try!
I know what i did was wrong in the first place, but i need practical solutions here, i welcome any ideas, but pls dont kill me with criticism.

Thank u
Re: The Game by eldee(m): 10:23am On Jun 05, 2008
@Genuine
You ever heard about my Three Module Dumping Theory
Ask everyone here, I've posted it oon sum threads like that
Believe me, it always works. . . grin
Re: The Game by arianne(f): 10:52am On Jun 05, 2008
@poster- its cool that u admitted what u did was wrong ( i guess person wey wan die jam person wey go kill am).

u said she accepted you with all ur arrogance knowing u were out for the kill, does that mean she knew u were messing with her emotions at that time but chose to play along?

if she did and she still wants you then she's a brain-dead!

but if she doesnt, give her the the wake-up call ( i mean the truth). get your friend and u guys should tell her she was a stupid bet. i mite cold and ruthless and your friend mite also neva get her (she neva fell for his charm anyway) but she'll get the msg for sure. its ur call.
Re: The Game by frank316(m): 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2008
ma guy, if you dont like that girl, just tell it to her face.
she is not worth all these stress.

look i will bet you that if you were the one in that girls shoes, she would have dumped you by now. think of it

please dont let her nonsence cry and depiration get at u. she cant eat her cake and have it.
in fact i really hate her.
by the way how did she reject the other gur? i bet she must have made him feel like he is not up to her level
Re: The Game by donpapa(m): 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2008
frank 3.16:

look i will bet you that if you were the one in that girls shoes, she would have dumped you by now. think of it
You're right!
Re: The Game by oreofemi(f): 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2008
u don put ur leg for trouble, iu dey laugh oo,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Tips Guyz : / Why Do Women Smoke? / Come And Marry: Why Mugus Fall For It:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.