Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend (9553 Views)

See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. / Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
It was on The 10th of August i.e Saturday this incident happened.
I came visitting to my Elder brother's house that day but unfortunately he wasn't around, but instead i met his sexy girlfriend at home.
When i came she was dancing to Psquare's Personally alone..
Immediately she saw me she stopped to welcome me, she took my bag upstairs to the guest room.
After she came back and continued dancing, meanwhile i was also in the Sitting room watching her...................
THEN Iyanya's Your waist started playing after Personally stopped!
She started dancing erotic dance with her big Arss and sexy body, i couldn't resist IT.....I joined her and Whooola! She welcomed me to the dance floor!
I started holding her waist and rocking her behind...then she BEND down and started giving me a Lap dance!!
she did it so professionally that my D started hitting her arss hard but wasn't penetrating tho..
I got the HARDEST BONER of my life that day..i produced sweat and sperm like never before that day..
Now i feel lust in her..
I wanna get intimate with her which is wrong.
What do i do??
Re: Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend by segzicres(m): 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
Lol

1 Like

Re: Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend by Enegod(m): 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
mtcheeew

6 Likes

Re: Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend by Kslib(m): 11:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
Chukwudi,i don catch you today?
So thats what you and susan did on saturday..?
I 'am coming to your room right now!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
Kslib: Chukwudi,i don catch you today?
So thats what you and susan did on saturday..?
I 'am coming to your room right now!!
MAD MAN! LOL
Re: Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend by yunx(m): 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ekoloma Demba
Re: Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
segzi cres: Lol
guy i serious oo
Re: Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
yunx: Ekoloma Demba
Meaning?
Re: Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend by bigt2(m): 12:27am On Aug 13, 2013
Hehehe !!!
Re: Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend by Lamasta(m): 12:38am On Aug 13, 2013
Elder Brother - Chidinma Yes oga who hammer my girlfriends Akpako on saturday when I wasn't around?

Chidinma - Oga its Your younger Brother o, ......

Elder Brother - My Younger brother Gosh get me my MACE, I want to mace the HE-GOAT now......

6 Likes

Re: Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 13, 2013
Enegod: mtcheeew
Go chop stone!
Re: Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 13, 2013
Lamasta: Elder Brother - Chidinma Yes oga who hammer my girlfriends Akpako on saturday when I wasn't around?

Chidinma - Oga its Your younger Brother o, ......

Elder Brother - My Younger brother Gosh get me my MACE, I want to mace the HE-GOAT now......
Y'all think this is a joke shey?
FYI,the girl is still not helping matters...she wears short E.rotic gowns @ home when only me and her dey house..
I don dey craze small small oo...i fit R.ape am one DAY!
Re: Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 13, 2013
god_of_music: Y'all think this is a joke shey?
FYI,the girl is still not helping matters...she wears short E.rotic gowns @ home when only me and her dey house..
Rape her,
I no dey o.
Re: Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend by 25omega(m): 1:43am On Aug 13, 2013
dream on dream on dream on
Re: Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 13, 2013
sexytabhi:
Rape her,
I no dey o.
Hmmmmm
Re: Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 13, 2013
shoot ur broda..lol #na u dey find advice
Re: Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend by Peterwizzy: 2:34am On Aug 13, 2013
if na me i don tear am tey tey

1 Like

Re: Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend by Skinni10ne: 3:31am On Aug 13, 2013
Lool
I wonder how many babies Iyanyas music has helped bring to this world! Lol

3 Likes

Re: Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend by Ashabie(f): 6:24am On Aug 13, 2013
Ole! Olee! Oloju kokoro!

2 Likes

Re: Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend by xynerise: 6:30am On Aug 13, 2013
Endtime things grin

Bro, if you can sleep with you brother's girlfriend, then I see you sleeping with his wife or even his daughter in future. Mark my word.

4 Likes

Re: Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend by Enegod(m): 6:57am On Aug 13, 2013
god_of_music: Go chop stone!
i have been doing that sir..
u need to cut off your penis you're thinking thru it... dickhead!!
Re: Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 13, 2013
Get away 4rm d aus fast fast...i hope ur broda isn't gona mari dat babe

3 Likes

Re: Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend by mascot87(m): 7:52am On Aug 13, 2013
The devil wants to devour you. The way that seems right to you ends on distruction.Don't destroy your future because of the present pleasure,take adequate measure to avert the pressure. My take

2 Likes

Re: Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend by Coldfaya(m): 8:39am On Aug 13, 2013
Kill ur broda and start nacking d girl. Shey u like d advice. Mtchewww.
Re: Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend by Kosigift(f): 8:39am On Aug 13, 2013
god_of_music: Y'all think this is a joke shey?
My friend leave dat house to wherever u came from and regain ur sanity cos it's obvious u are loosing it.

U fit R.ape am one day abi?? Dis speaks a lot about u, u better get help ASAP!

3 Likes

Re: Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend by Nomski0(f): 8:52am On Aug 13, 2013
I think you should be more worried about your brother's marital life if he marries this girl that you lusting after his girlfriend. If he ends up marrying her, i really pity him.......as for you, get yourself together and stop thinking with that thing between your legs.
Re: Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend by sexymoma(f): 9:08am On Aug 13, 2013
Don't let us blame this guy o.... That lady actually caused the whole thing, why on earth should you give your fiancee's younger brother a lap dance, shocked ah ah that awkward, who no go see better thing grab am.
ehn ehn younger brother, you've said it all, you feeling lust for her not love, don't you know that when you done been intimate with her, you would hate her like shi.t. That where the problem would start from.
why cant you get over it, it jos a hole my dear, dem no dey add honey join am. wink

7 Likes

Re: Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend by addictiv(m): 9:18am On Aug 13, 2013
make your big bros catch you.....better comot your eye from your bros girlfriend,

2 Likes

Re: Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend by fr3do(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2013
Story story

1 Like

Re: Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 13, 2013
enyi carry dah your yeye prick go find your own girlfriend
Re: Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend by fizboy1: 10:01am On Aug 13, 2013
I had dis problem once and I overcomed it...there are two options leave the house or develop sudden hatred for her bt if e no work fvck the hell awt of her man afterall his nt yet married to her.
Re: Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend by toyorsiii(f): 10:27am On Aug 13, 2013
just passing tho buh lemme drop this...do unto others as you would have them do unto u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? / Don't Give Up On Your Dreams / Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.