Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,574 members, 7,770,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:15 AM

How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? (32241 Views)

See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. / Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster / What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Olutola88(m): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
It is a popular belief amongst women that a Lady needs to give a guy a tough time before she dances to his beats. They claim such delay tactics is healthy as it will make the guy cherish her more. They also claim that the guy would appreciate better something he sweats to get.

Sincerely speaking, this their ideology is absolute trash to me. I don't have that time to be chasing a lady for 12 months, after all she isn't my “dream”.

I get easily discouraged when it comes to convincing a lady to be mine, maybe because I don't feel a lady is doing me a favour by accepting to be mine. Come to think it, “Is she doing me any favour”? Don't even talk about sex cos it's very cheap and I can get it without dating. More so, she won't be doing me any good because she might even enjoy it more ( I always put my partner's satisfaction first).

I get sick and tired when a lady gives me unnecessary tough time. In fact, most of them call me “Egotistical”. They think I'm proud because my orientation is different from that of most guys they've met. They feel I'm cocky because they don't know my background, they have no idea about my journey so far.

I've had just 3 Girlfriends all my life. The first, I didn't woo her. The second gave me a YES after 24hours and the third which was the most tasking accepted to be mine after 4days of declaring interest. Guess what? I had the shortest relationship with the one that gave me the toughest time, it lasted just 2 months.

I've been single since December 2012 mainly because I don't have that strength to keep pushing and pushing. Most of them tell me that I'm spoilt and that I don't even know how to woo *lmao*. They claim I'm always too casual when wooing them, they say I don't show sign of seriousness, they conclude I always feel I shouldn't work too hard to get them. Do they want me to kill cow to show my seriousness? Nevertheless, I feel I've not just met that person that'll make me break the rules, that one person that'll make my heart do giz giz, that person that'll have my “mumu button” *lol*.

You know the funniest thing? The ones you don't wanna date are the ones always stalking and readily available. As a good guy, you don't wanna woo dem, use dem and dump them. So, nigga just keeps it at the Friends With Benefits level. When you get tired of the FWB life and seek love again, you'll meet one girl that'll be giving you unnecessary tough time and you'll be like... “WTF! Some girls are praying I upgrade their status from FWB to official Girlfriend and this one is here forming one rubbish! Go To Hell jooor” *LMAO*

My Questions:

1. How long did you wait before she gave you a YES

2. How long can you wait to get a YES?

3. Ladies, wetin be una problem? Is giving a guy a tough time a guarantee he will treat you right?

4. Ladies, why must we chase you people like we chase money before you say YES? I think the love thing should be mutual na? Must you stress the hell outta our lives?

111 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Oluwatosean(m): 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
u dey on top hot sit?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by iceberylin(m): 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
1. Na she dh beg me to ask the yeye question grin
2.3.5sec

10 Likes

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by pasqal09: 9:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
I was actually the one who said yes to her undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by chidiebere2020(m): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
Eatin ewedu an dancin shoki
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
If I delay one minute, know i'm just weighing my options, doing the maths, who is better A or B.

20 Likes

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Olutola88(m): 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
pasqal09:
lmao! I was actually waiting for this lie. I no knw who lie pass between you and Mr. President

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by pasqal09: 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
Olutola88:
lmao! I was actually waiting for this lie. I no knw who lie pass between you and Mr. President
Its not a lie

12 Likes

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
Olutola88:
why do you think he's lying? You've not seen where woman ask men out?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by pasqal09: 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
firstEVA:
why do you think he's lying? You've not seen where woman ask men out?
Don't mind the kid

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
There has to be a spark.

4 Likes

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by damzy88: 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
Olutola88:
It is a popular belief amongst women that a Lady needs to give a guy a tough time before she dances to his beats. They claim such delay tactics is healthy as it will make the guy cherish her more. They also claim that the guy would appreciate better something he sweats to get.

Sincerely speaking, this their ideology is absolute trash to me. I don't have that time to be chasing a lady for 12 months, after all she isn't my “dream”.

I get easily discouraged when it comes to convincing a lady to be mine, maybe because I don't feel a lady is doing me a favour by accepting to be mine. Come to think it, “Is she doing me any favour”? Don't even talk about sex cos it's very cheap and I can get it without dating. More so, she won't be doing me any good because she might even enjoy it more ( I always put my partner's satisfaction first).

I get sick and tired when a lady gives me unnecessary tough time. In fact, most of them call me “Egotistical”. They think I'm proud because my orientation is different from that of most guys they've met. They feel I'm cocky because they don't know my background, they have no idea about my journey so far.

I've had just 3 Girlfriends all my life. The first, I didn't woo her. The second gave me a YES after 24hours and the third which was the most tasking accepted to be mine after 4days of declaring interest. Guess what? I had the shortest relationship with the one that gave me the toughest time, it lasted just 2 months.

I've been single since December 2012 mainly because I don't have that strength to keep pushing and pushing. Most of them tell me that I'm spoilt and that I don't even know how to woo *lmao*. They claim I'm always too casual when wooing them, they say I don't show sign of seriousness, they conclude I always feel I shouldn't work too hard to get them. Do they want me to kill cow to show my seriousness? Nevertheless, I feel I've not just met that person that'll make me break the rules, that one person that'll make my heart do giz giz, that person that'll have my “mumu button” *lol*.

You know the funniest thing? The ones you don't wanna date are the ones always stalking and readily available. As a good guy, you don't wanna woo dem, use dem and dump them. So, nigga just keeps it at the Friends With Benefits level. When you get tired of the FWB life and seek love again, you'll meet one girl that'll be giving you unnecessary tough time and you'll be like... “WTF! Some girls are praying I upgrade their status from FWB to official Girlfriend and this one is here forming one rubbish! Go To Hell jooor” *LMAO*

My Questions:

3. Ladies, wetin be una problem? Is giving a guy a tough time a guarantee he will treat you right?

4. Ladies, why must we chase you people like we chase money before you say YES? I think the love thing should be mutual na? Must you stress the hell outta our lives?
From Job to romance undecided
Olutola88:

My Questions:

From Job to romance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by wunmi590(m): 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
pasqal09:

Its not a lie

Its a true grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Olutola88(m): 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
damzy88:
From Job to romance undecided From Job to romance
lmao! I saw this coming. Man must live a balanced life na! Even a potential employer wants an employee with healthy work-life balance

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by tayoxx(m): 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
5mins....no time to waste...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Fkhalifa(m): 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
op,we have some similarities sha,i dont have that enery,time and money at d moment to be chasing up and down,but i realise the ladies i pushed harder to get i ill get close to having them or have them...
i also wish to have it easy like d baba olowos,i.e winking and smiling to them in my car,and the deal ill be done smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Olutola88(m): 12:03am On Dec 31, 2014
Fkhalifa:
op,we have some similarities sha,i dont have that enery,time and money at d moment to be chasing up and down,but i realise the ladies i pushed harder to get i ill get close to having them or have them...
i also wish to have it easy like d baba olowos,i.e winking and smiling to them in my car,and the deal ill be done smiley
lmao! You will get tired of that and eventually seek love

2 Likes

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Olutola88(m): 12:08am On Dec 31, 2014
tayoxx:
5mins....no time to waste...
lol! Na Wait and Get?

4 Likes

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by iyobs7(f): 12:41am On Dec 31, 2014
Almost 6 years...

First time I asked::: Not ready for a relationship
Second time::: Was scared we'll not work out cos we were best friends... Said she was scared of loosing the friendship if relationship does not work out...

Third time::: You know me in and out, and where I am coming from, I dont think anyone else will be able to take care of me like you will... I would love to bear your kids one day... Yes... Nov 9th 2013 till date... We've had quarrels, fights and lots more but tho we are close to our late 20's we quarrel like kids, forgive easily and never proud to say sorry... I call her my little winchy winchy...

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Olutola88(m): 1:11am On Dec 31, 2014
iyobs7:
Almost 6 years...

Second time::: Was scared we'll not work out cos we were best friends... Said she was scared of loosing the friendship if relationship does not work out...

Third time::: You know me in and out, and where I am coming from, I dont think anyone else will be able to take care of me like you will... I would love to bear your kids one day... Yes... Nov 9th 2013 till date... We've had quarrels, fights and lots more but tho we are close to our late 20's we quarrel like kids, forgive easily and never proud to say sorry... I call her my little winchy winchy...
sounds really sweet. Btw, were you both single throughout the 6 years?

3 Likes

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by dechandel(f): 6:08am On Dec 31, 2014
iyobs7:
Almost 6 years...

Awww
I cant wait to see your wedding pictures cheesy

12 Likes

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by bosun11(m): 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
observing
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by donbrowser(m): 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
6 Months

2 Likes

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by yurme(m): 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
Dz1 wey I dy date no pass 1month jawe
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by soldierdollar(m): 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
I can't remember getting married

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by LewisO: 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
Women are hungry for me saying "Yes" to them, I accept u as my girl.
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Aitee1: 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
iceberylin:
1. Na she dh beg me to ask the yeye question grin
2.3.5sec
pasqal09:

U two can lie oh undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by funshybam(m): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
I actually have one like that on my hands now... sincerely, I don't have a date/girlfriend now, but seriously considering 2 ladies, one(Vic) has everything that should make me stay, but she dey form "wise girl" for me...dey friendzone me, na so i dey dey play mumu dey go and i dey relate wella with the other one(Uche), she's ok and very good, guess that's the one i will go with.

Vic never said yes to my proposal and the day she saw i was in good terms and comminicating with Uche, i had plenty of beging to do that day.... I was like... since you are interested in me, why forming for me

12 Likes

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Vikkie14: 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
You play HARD to get, i play SOFT to use. BTW, she accepted immediately cox when you have "Risen-In-Love" you dont need to be playing "hard-to-get-chess game-again". It's only those who didnt know their "worth" that play the game. My friend will say: "such will become "extra add-on" for others". Like saying such will find themself in the "city of STILL SEARCHING".
If you are to close your eyes to the bad, surely, you wont know when the good will pass you by. So, play hard to get game, and get left-out.

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
hmmm
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
I have waited for two years, but it was dissapointing that she finally said the "no" last week. I gues it was result of new year new system.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Adesam09(m): 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
hmmm.... thinking

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! / Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane / What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.