Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Was She Actually Joking? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was She Actually Joking? (686 Views)

Photo: She Ain't Joking At All (HILARIOUS) / Is She Actually Looking For A Husband? / 10 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Is Lying To You About (and She Actually Is) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was She Actually Joking? by Serginho(m): 11:16am On Aug 13, 2013
I have a female friend who once claimed she had a boyfriend but she'd hardly say anything abt him each time we chat.
Sometime ago, she told me not to talk abt other girls in my life each time we talk cus she said she does get jealous nd she later told me she luvs me but the fact she has a boyfriend makes it difficult 4 her to admit her feelings 4 me.
Just recently, she asked me wat i'd do or say if she asks me to make luv to her. I told her she wudnt ask me dat cus she has a lover nd again she claimed to be a virgin so i told her she wudnt want to gv her virginity to just a friend instead of her luver. She said i'm sexually attracted to her and dat she's thought of having sex with me 4 a long time even though she had neva allow her bf inbtwn her legs.
She insisted on laying down with me nd she doesnt care if we make it a habit cus its been long since she wanted it.
I tried not to gv in imidiately as i was shocked she was asking me 4 sex because she was such a quite, innocent looking girl nd i've even avoided talking up sex with her cus i've always thought it'd scare her away but she even suggested a place outside the eyes of our people but wen she saw dat i wasnt fast giving in to her demands, she started laughing nd said she was only joking nd dat i shouldnt take it serious.

Pls pals, do u actually think she was joking or was she serious abt giving me her viginity. She's 20 nd i'm 23.
Re: Was She Actually Joking? by Gabweezy(m): 11:25am On Aug 13, 2013
Ogbeni,she aint jokin.jst pretending.try playing along with her.like,ask her d time nd place it'l go down.if she hesitates tell her u jokin too.bt,i bet u.u'll b suprise whr dis wuld lead u.

1 Like

Re: Was She Actually Joking? by Abbey2sam(m): 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
Be serious when you ask her if she is really serious about the offer

She wasn't joking
Re: Was She Actually Joking? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
This op na swegbe!

(1) (Reply)

If He Loves You? / Suspicious Husband / If You Were Offered $500,000 To Break Up With Your Spouse/partner??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.