Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

10 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Is Lying To You About (and She Actually Is) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Is Lying To You About (and She Actually Is) (2344 Views)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Is Lying To You About (and She Actually Is) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
1. “I only ever have sex dreams about you.” Women tend to have wilder dreams than men, and
they’re also more likely to remember them. Some suspect this has to do with hormonal changes in
conjunction with the menstrual cycle. Whatever the case, it follows that women’s sex dreams are
richer in detail than men’s, and that they’re able to call on the particulars of their fantasies much more
easily. When a woman wakes up in a sweat from a spectacular sensual dream, she aches to reinsert
herself back into the erotic fantasy her mind designed just for her. Since that’s not possible, though, she’s likely to settle for the satisfaction
that comes from recounting her dream to her partner—with one little tweak, of course: The male lead, she reports, was her boyfriend.
2. “I’ve never fooled around with any of my guy friends.”
By the Rule of Threes, we know to multiply the number of guys a woman claims she’s slept with
by three. But it’s a lot trickier to figure out which of her male friends she’s fooled around with. If a
woman is intent on maintaining friendships with other guys, it would be plain old dumb for her to
confirm a past tryst with a current buddy. Very few guys are secure enough to handle that kind of
information, let alone condone hangout sessions between their girlfriend and her former flame.
Humans are territorial by nature. So unless a lady is ready and willing to let go of a particular bond,
she’ll reassure her boyfriend, time and again, that she has never laid hands on any of her male friends. Isn’t a lie told in the name of friendship the whitest kind there is?
3. “I barely ever masturbate now that we’re together.” Most men like to visualize female masturbation.
But they also want to feel like they’re contributing so many orgasms to their girlfriend’s life that she no longer has to touch herself as often as she once did. To play into the narrative that she’s now more satisfied than ever, a woman in a relationship is likely to underestimate how often she massages her own vagina. When a woman declares, out of the blue, that she hasn’t masturbated that day, she probably has. Meanwhile, general comments like “I haven’t had to use my vibrator in weeks,” are
typically flat out lies. It’s not that she’s dependent on self-stimulation, but that masturbating is fun in its own special way.
4. “I’ve only ever slept with people I’m serious about.” The stretch of time between a modern woman’s
first period (what scientists refer to as menses) and the day she decides to settle down with a long-term partner is longer than ever before.
Basically, women today are waiting a long ass time from the point they go through puberty and become interested in sex to the point they’re
actually considering procreation. That means there’s a lot more room in the modern lady’s life for carnal experimentation before she even thinks about making babies. And guess what? A lot of women are making the best of it. That’s why you hear so much about hookup culture amongst the 20-something set. It’s a real phenomenon with a
biological explanation. So it’s not unlikely that your girlfriend played around for a while. Maybe she went through a phase when she was generous with blowjobs, or a little more willing to lower her standards to get laid. Just don’t expect her to
admit it.
5. “You’re the best and biggest I’ve ever been with.” Even if you took your girlfriend’s virginity, she’s
probably seen, touched, or mouthed a bunch of other joysticks in her day. Through past encounters, every woman develops some sense of what a “normal” penis (from her experience) looks and feels like. But no matter where a woman’s
boyfriend falls on her personal penis scale, she will act impressed by his package and reassure him that he is one—if not the—biggest she’s ever been with. For starters, penis size (unlike vaginal tightness) isn’t something you can do much about,
so a woman might as well make her man feel like he’s well equipped. Plus, since joysticks (unlike breasts) aren’t really visible to the outside world, it’s harder for guys to draw comparisons that might derail the belief instilled in them by their
partner, so the fib is safe from dismantling. A natural offshoot of this is for a woman to tell her
boyfriend that he’s more skilled in the sack than any of her previous lovers.
6. In reference to your hot friend: “He’s just not my type.”
Women tend to go out of their way to announce their lack of attraction to their partner’s most attractive friend(s). “I just don’t see it,” she’ll say. Or, “I guess he’s good looking, objectively speaking, but you’re definitely hotter.” Women like
to nip potential male insecurity in the butt. Plus, once she establishes that she’s not at all impressed by your handsomest male friends, she
can have fun flirting with them without irking you so much.
7. “You’re everything I’ve ever wanted.” A “dream guy” is Ryan Gosling. Few others even come close. It’s just the way that it is. But since it’s probably better for a man’s ego not to be exposed to this truth, his girlfriend regularly tells him that he meets all the criteria on her mental list of what constitutes the ideal male.
8. “That guy was totally (not) hitting on me.” When a woman reports that someone was or was not hitting on her, she’s usually exaggerating or
underplaying whatever took place. In the former scenario, she’s trying to spark a little jealousy in her man—to remind him of her market value and to see how he reacts so she can assess how passionately he feels towards her. In the latter case, she’s trying to prevent him from causing a
scene by punching another dude in the face. In reports and denials of overt flirtation, there’s almost always an ulterior motive in play.
9. “Of course I’ve never faked it.”
Faking sensual satisfaction too often is counterproductive because a man is likely to start associating specific moves with increased pleasure when no such connection exists. But every woman fakes it once in a while, to some degree. Female sexuality is an especially complicated beast that’s tricky to decipher and when you’re having sex regularly, not every time can be the best. If a woman senses that her boyfriend’s waiting for an orgasm she’ll never have before coming himself, she’s likely to moan and groan in the name of getting on with the show. Women understand that
a little vocal reinforcement can go a long way. They also know better than to taint an experience by being truthful about a fraudulent climax.
10. “My parents adore you.” It may be true that mom and dad like you better than all the others—but probably not to the extent that your girlfriend claims, or for the reasons she cites. Claims of parental approval are just a win- win: An easy compliment to give, and a surefire
way to make a man feel superior to his predecessor(s). Truthfully, good parents measure the guy their daughter brings home on the basis of how well he treats their child and much less so on his individual characteristics.
Post source:
http://thoughtcatalog.com/melanie-berliet/2015/03/10-things-you-think-your-girlfriend-is-lying-to-you-about-and-she-actually-is/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Is Lying To You About (and She Actually Is) by francoray(m): 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
She never allowed a man to suck her breast

As PDP senator's kept quiet when Chibuike
Amaechi was in their midst.... So shall your
enemies keep quiet when it's your turn to
shine.....
Re: 10 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Is Lying To You About (and She Actually Is) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
total crap.
And to think its coming from a female

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Is Lying To You About (and She Actually Is) by ernesty20(m): 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
K
Re: 10 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Is Lying To You About (and She Actually Is) by ernesty20(m): 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
Shut the hole u call mouth
quiinnBee:
total crap. And to think its coming from a female
Re: 10 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Is Lying To You About (and She Actually Is) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
quiinnBee:
total crap.
And to think its coming from a female
Unfortunately, these are actually true facts. Oh honey, they might not apply to you ( and I'm not saying they do), but these things happen among over 80% of girls. More than majority of us are guilty of one or more of the points listed. Take it or leave it and don't feel cause I'm female, I'm going to support all the trash females do.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Is Lying To You About (and She Actually Is) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
JustTara:
Unfortunately, these are actually true facts. Oh honey, they might not apply to you ( and I'm not saying they do), but these things happen among over 80% of girls. More than majority of us are guilty of one or more of the points listed. Take it or leave it and don't feel cause I'm female, I'm going to support all the trash females do.
the fact that you do it doesnt mean others girls do too.
next time speak for yourself and not others.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Is Lying To You About (and She Actually Is) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
So right, so true smiley
Re: 10 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Is Lying To You About (and She Actually Is) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
quiinnBee:

Oh dear, probably you find the post demeaning to girls but it's the bitter truth. It happens. I don't mean to insult girls, I would never do that, but I would never be so stupid as to say all girls are innocent of the aforementioned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Is Lying To You About (and She Actually Is) by Dynamitechick(f): 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
Make use of spacing and proper arrangement so we can enjoy you better
Re: 10 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Is Lying To You About (and She Actually Is) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nice Write up OP, Though I didn't read!!!
Re: 10 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Is Lying To You About (and She Actually Is) by cosby02(m): 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
Im like the poster above me grin. Whoever is coming behind me should try as much as possible to form an opinion.
Re: 10 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Is Lying To You About (and She Actually Is) by xpac01(m): 4:23am On Oct 24, 2015
quiinnBee:

Why sounding so pained If you claim you don't do any of above listed (which is definitely another lie from you) its ok. But from experience these are all blatant truth. Don't even try disproving it.
Re: 10 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Is Lying To You About (and She Actually Is) by IamLEGEND1: 6:20am On Oct 24, 2015
I'll be back to read it
Re: 10 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Is Lying To You About (and She Actually Is) by gamaliel121(m): 6:28am On Oct 24, 2015
I don't just like girls
Re: 10 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Is Lying To You About (and She Actually Is) by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 24, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Nice Write up OP, Though I didn't read!!!
Lol. Why now? how did you then know the write up is nice? Thanks for replying nevertheless.... funny dude
Re: 10 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Is Lying To You About (and She Actually Is) by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 24, 2015
Dynamitechick:
Make use of spacing and proper arrangement so we can enjoy you better
Thanks for the tips, I'll surely put those into practice. You're such a darling, muuuah.
Re: 10 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Is Lying To You About (and She Actually Is) by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 24, 2015
gamaliel121:
I don't just like girls
Don't worry, you'll meet the girl(s) that'll make you change your mind. If you let me, I'll like to be one of them.
Re: 10 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Is Lying To You About (and She Actually Is) by gamaliel121(m): 6:42am On Oct 24, 2015
JustTara:
Don't worry, you'll meet the girl(s) that'll make you change your mind. If you let me, I'll like to be one of them.

I don't know if anygirl can make me like girls.
If you think you can..then...
Re: 10 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Is Lying To You About (and She Actually Is) by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 24, 2015
gamaliel121:

I don't know if anygirl can make me like girls. If you think you can..then...
Oh, I think I can and I'm willing to try. Pm me.

(1) (Reply)

Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy / Calling Or Chatting With A Lady / Why Is She Like This,,why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.