Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 (40656 Views)

What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 8:12am On Aug 14, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Choi ! I'm gobsmacked ! Oh boy which gbana you dey smoke b'cos I must to see it ! What an insight ! This makes short work of frosbel. Umm. Obadiah which church you go ?

bro long tym
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 8:23am On Aug 14, 2013
HMMMM NICE PIECE, THANKS FOR THE EXPOSITUON. READ IT WITH CARE. NOW AM KINDA CONFUSED. HOW WAS IT POSSIBLE THAT THIS SPIRIT GENTILES COULD HAVE KINGDOM? HOW COULD THEY SIN SINCE THEY WERE SPIRIT BEINGS? WHAT EVIDENCE DO WE HAVE TO KNOW THAT THIS NATION WERE ACTUALLY HEATHEN? IF WE ARE THE FALLEN ANGELS THEN WHO IS LUCIFER?

3 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 14, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Choi ! I'm gobsmacked ! Oh boy which gbana you dey smoke b'cos I must to see it ! What an insight ! This makes short work of frosbel. Umm. Obadiah which church you go ?
THE CHURCH OF THE HOLY SPIRIT grin. OLD BOTTLE. YALL AINT FEELING THIS NEW WINE. KEEP IN MIND EVERY REFERENCE CAN BE FOUND IN THE MAIN-FRAME OF THE BIBLE TO EVERYTHING. FOR EXAMPLE. LETS SEE WHAT GENTILES ARE CALLED

DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 26 ;And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away. <<< ONE OF THE CURSES ON ISRAEL. THEIR SPIRITUALLY DEAD BODIES WILL BE TERRORIZED AND OPPRESSED BY GENTILES. LETS CONFIRM BY GETTING A PRECEPT

ZECHARIAH 1 VS 21 Then said I, What come these to do? And he spake, saying, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, so that no man did lift up his head: but these are come to fray them, to cast out the horns of the Gentiles, which lifted up their horn over the land of Judah to scatter it. DURING THE SECOND COMING THE LORD COMING TO FRAY THE HORNS OF THE GENTILES. IN THE FIRST VERSE IT SAYS NO MAN SHALL FRAY THEM BECAUSE ONLY CHRIST WILL SAVE ISRAEL. NOTICE THE WORD 'FRAY' USED TO LINK BOTH VERSES ? PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT. NOW WITH THOSE TWO VERSES I HAVE PROVED THAT THE BEASTS OF THE EARTH AND FOWLS OF THE AIR ARE GENTILES. AND I CAN DO THE SAME WITH EVERY SINGLE POST IN THIS THREAD wink

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 14, 2013
okeyxyz: obadiah makes madness real fun and swagg!!. Welldone!!
okeyxyz:

grin grin grin
Bros, make una no play with obadiah oo, him own madness no dey textbook. If frosbel try dis gbana, him no go recover, at all... grin grin
LMAO. AINT NOBODY MAD HERE SIRE. THIS HERE IS THAT NEW WINE FOR THAT NEW BOTTLE. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 14, 2013
mcfynest: HMMMM NICE PIECE, THANKS FOR THE EXPOSITUON. READ IT WITH CARE. NOW AM KINDA CONFUSED. HOW WAS IT POSSIBLE THAT THIS SPIRIT GENTILES COULD HAVE KINGDOM? HOW COULD THEY SIN SINCE THEY WERE SPIRIT BEINGS? WHAT EVIDENCE DO WE HAVE TO KNOW THAT THIS NATION WERE ACTUALLY HEATHEN? IF WE ARE THE FALLEN ANGELS THEN WHO IS LUCIFER?
WE ARE ALL SPIRIT BEINGS. THE SPIRIT OF ISRAEL IS MADE WITH THE WORD OF GOD IN IT. THESE ARE THE LIGHT ONTO THE WORLD. WHILE THE GENTILES HAD NO LAWS HENCE THIS VERSE WRITTEN FOR THE GENTILES >>>>> ROMANS 2 VS 12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;

SO ONE OF THE PURPOSE OF CHRIST COMING WAS TO UNITE THE GENTILES UNDER THE LAW WITH ISRAEL ( EPHESIANS 2 VS 14 ). HENCE UNITING THE WHOLE WORLD UNDER THE LAW TO GOD. NOW THIS IS A VOLUNTARY PARTICIPATION. THE GENTILES WHO ACCEPT IT AND GET SAVED IN DEATH ( REV 14 VS 13 ) WILL BECOME THE NEW ISRAEL ( SPIRITUAL ISRAEL ) JOINED TOGETHER WITH OLD ISRAEL IN THE KINGDOM.

LUCIFER IS NOT A MAN. LUCIFER ARE EMPIRES. STUDY THE BOOK OF ISAIAH CHAPTER 14. THE ANCIENT BABYLONIAN EMPIRE WAS CALLED LUCIFER. TODAY LUCIFER IS AMERICA. ONLY MAN WHO WILL BE LUCIFER IS CHRIST ( REVELATION 22ND CHAPTER ). LUCIFER IS A TITLE WHICH MEANS THE LIGHT BEARER OF THE WHOLE WORLD. THE WHOLE WORLD CURRENTLY LOOKS TO AMERICA. CHRIST KINGDOM ON EARTH, THE WHOLE WORLD WILL LOOK TO CHRIST. AMERICA IS LUCIFER IN THIS KINGDOM. CHRIST WILL BE LUCIFER AFTER THE SEVENTH TRUMPET IN THE NEXT KINDGOM wink

3 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 10:15am On Aug 14, 2013
obadiah777: verse 1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. THESE ARE THE SPIRIT TYPES. ONE IS GREATER THAN THE OTHER. ONE IS ON TOP AND ONE IS BELOW. ONE IS THE RULER AND ONE IS THE RULED. THE RULER IS THE SPIRIT OF ADAM AND THE RULED IS THE SPIRIT OF THE GENTILES. SO THESE ARE SPIRITS NOT ACTUAL HEAVEN AND EARTH. HEAVEN IS RULERSHIP AND EARTH IS BEING RULED

verse 2-5 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. NOW HERE WE ARE DEALING WITH THE SPIRIT OF THE GENTILES ( EARTH ). NOW IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT WHILE THE SPIRIT OF BOTH ADAM AND THE GENTILES WERE MADE AT THE SAME TIME, HOWEVER THE BODIES OF THE GENTILES WERE MADE BEFORE THE BODY OF ISRAEL AS YOU WILL SEE WHEN WE GET TO VERSE 24-26. SO BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THE GENTILES WERE ON EARTH LONG BEFORE ADAM CAME ON EARTH. THERE WERE GENTILE CIVILIZATIONS BEFORE ADAM WAS MADE. THE NATION OF ADAM WAS NOT THE FIRST NATION OF PEOPLE ON EARTH. SO ANYWAY BACK TO THE VERSES. NOW THE EARTH WAS WITHOUT FORM AND VOID AND WAS IN DARKNESS MEANS THE SPIRIT OF THE GENTILES WAS EMPTY.HOWEVER THEY WOULD NEED EMPIRES TO BE IN CHARGE OF THE OTHER EMPIRES JUST AS WE HAVE TODAY WITH ONE EMPIRE ON TOP OF THE OTHER. THESE EMPIRES ON TOP CANNOT BE IN DARKNESS. THEY NEED SOME WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING OF THE GENTILE FORM. THIS IS THE LIGHT THAT WAS CREATED IN THE LEADING EMPIRES OF THE GENTILES TO SEPARATE THEM FROM THE REST OF THE GENTILES GETTING RULED WHO WOULD STILL BE IN DARKNESS. THE GENTILES RULING ARE CALLED THE FOWLS OF HEAVEN WHILE THE GENTILES BEING RULED ARE CALLED THE BEASTS OF THE FIELD OR THE FISHES OF THE SEA.

BLESSED BE THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY,THE MOST HIGH AND HOLY GOD, THE GOD OF OBADIAH777. TRULY, FLESH AND BLOOD HAS NOT REVEALED THIS UNTO YOU EXCEPT THE SPIRIT OF THE MOST HIGH GOD. THIS IS NEW WINE AND IT IS MOST REFRESHING! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 14, 2013
Mr President:

BLESSED BE THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY,THE MOST HIGH AND HOLY GOD, THE GOD OF OBADIAH777. TRULY, FLESH AND BLOOD HAS NOT REVEALED THIS UNTO YOU EXCEPT THE SPIRIT OF THE MOST HIGH GOD. THIS IS NEW WINE AND IT IS MOST REFRESHING! kiss
HEY MR PRESIDENT HOW ARE YOU SIR. TRUST ALL IS WELL. FINALLY NEW BOTTLE WHO CAN APPRECIATE NEW WINE grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 10:53am On Aug 14, 2013
obadiah777: verse 1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. THESE ARE THE SPIRIT TYPES. ONE IS GREATER THAN THE OTHER. ONE IS ON TOP AND ONE IS BELOW. ONE IS THE RULER AND ONE IS THE RULED. THE RULER IS THE SPIRIT OF ADAM AND THE RULED IS THE SPIRIT OF THE GENTILES. SO THESE ARE SPIRITS NOT ACTUAL HEAVEN AND EARTH. HEAVEN IS RULERSHIP AND EARTH IS BEING RULED

verse 2-5 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. NOW HERE WE ARE DEALING WITH THE SPIRIT OF THE GENTILES ( EARTH ). NOW IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT WHILE THE SPIRIT OF BOTH ADAM AND THE GENTILES WERE MADE AT THE SAME TIME, HOWEVER THE BODIES OF THE GENTILES WERE MADE BEFORE THE BODY OF ISRAEL AS YOU WILL SEE WHEN WE GET TO VERSE 24-26. SO BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THE GENTILES WERE ON EARTH LONG BEFORE ADAM CAME ON EARTH. THERE WERE GENTILE CIVILIZATIONS BEFORE ADAM WAS MADE. THE NATION OF ADAM WAS NOT THE FIRST NATION OF PEOPLE ON EARTH. SO ANYWAY BACK TO THE VERSES. NOW THE EARTH WAS WITHOUT FORM AND VOID AND WAS IN DARKNESS MEANS THE SPIRIT OF THE GENTILES WAS EMPTY.HOWEVER THEY WOULD NEED EMPIRES TO BE IN CHARGE OF THE OTHER EMPIRES JUST AS WE HAVE TODAY WITH ONE EMPIRE ON TOP OF THE OTHER. THESE EMPIRES ON TOP CANNOT BE IN DARKNESS. THEY NEED SOME WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING OF THE GENTILE FORM. THIS IS THE LIGHT THAT WAS CREATED IN THE LEADING EMPIRES OF THE GENTILES TO SEPARATE THEM FROM THE REST OF THE GENTILES GETTING RULED WHO WOULD STILL BE IN DARKNESS. THE GENTILES RULING ARE CALLED THE FOWLS OF HEAVEN WHILE THE GENTILES BEING RULED ARE CALLED THE BEASTS OF THE FIELD OR THE FISHES OF THE SEA.
A PRECEPT ON HEAVEN, LAMENTATIONS 2:1 Lamentations 2:1
How hath the Lord covered the daughter of Zion with a cloud in his anger, and cast down from heaven unto the earth the beauty of Israel, and remembered not his footstool in the day of his anger!

4 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by UyiIredia(m): 10:55am On Aug 14, 2013
obadiah777: THE CHURCH OF THE HOLY SPIRIT grin. OLD BOTTLE. YALL AINT FEELING THIS NEW WINE. KEEP IN MIND EVERY REFERENCE CAN BE FOUND IN THE MAIN-FRAME OF THE BIBLE TO EVERYTHING. FOR EXAMPLE. LETS SEE WHAT GENTILES ARE CALLED

DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 26 ;And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away. <<< ONE OF THE CURSES ON ISRAEL. THEIR SPIRITUALLY DEAD BODIES WILL BE TERRORIZED AND OPPRESSED BY GENTILES. LETS CONFIRM BY GETTING A PRECEPT

ZECHARIAH 1 VS 21 Then said I, What come these to do? And he spake, saying, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, so that no man did lift up his head: but these are come to fray them, to cast out the horns of the Gentiles, which lifted up their horn over the land of Judah to scatter it. DURING THE SECOND COMING THE LORD COMING TO FRAY THE HORNS OF THE GENTILES. IN THE FIRST VERSE IT SAYS NO MAN SHALL FRAY THEM BECAUSE ONLY CHRIST WILL SAVE ISRAEL. NOTICE THE WORD 'FRAY' USED TO LINK BOTH VERSES ? PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT. NOW WITH THOSE TWO VERSES I HAVE PROVED THAT THE BEASTS OF THE EARTH AND FOWLS OF THE AIR ARE GENTILES. AND I CAN DO THE SAME WITH EVERY SINGLE POST IN THIS THREAD wink

I hear you. In any case, I have a few crazy ideas of my own.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by UyiIredia(m): 10:56am On Aug 14, 2013
mcfynest:

bro long tym

Thanks. Nice seein' you.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 14, 2013
Mr President: A PRECEPT ON HEAVEN, LAMENTATIONS 2:1 Lamentations 2:1
How hath the Lord covered the daughter of Zion with a cloud in his anger, and cast down from heaven unto the earth the beauty of Israel, and remembered not his footstool in the day of his anger!
bone of my bone flesh of my flesh. my brother. you are anointed sire. great precept grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by UyiIredia(m): 11:00am On Aug 14, 2013
*Kails*:

oh it'll pass over for sure, dear.
siblings get into it. it happens. wink smiley

Turns out I read this sitting next to shawty in a danfo.

*Kails*:

indeed i am love.
just relaxing and enjoying the last hours of my vacation from work. grin

Hmmn. Work ? With Ubisoft ? Of course, I'm thinking it's gaming related.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 14, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I hear you. In any case, I have a few crazy ideas of my own.
, yeah but these aint my ideas though. this is reality scripture says lean not into thy own understanding
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
Diimes Sire smiley

Light without no end!!

They will all need to erase thier paradigms to process such knowledge

The word is truly the power.

And to all you old bottles out there dont even bother. You been warned smiley

3 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
obadiah777: bone of my bone flesh of my flesh. my brother. you are anointed sire. great precept grin

Is he another of the same kind or same of the same kind?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
Goshen360: shocked shocked shocked

Again I say unto thee, YOU MUST FIRST BE BORN AGAIN.

shocked shocked shocked

Chief Scoffer AKA cowboy G smiley

We aint looking for no lawless endorsments here

Just keep watching over your shoulder.

Coming to a place very near you soonest grin

4 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
Tgirl4real: Wow!

I was about creating the thread, but I thought I should check on you first to see what you've been up to and then I saw this.... grin

So, letz get started already.

Briafranqueen, where hath thou?
Hey sis I am checking in and out we are in a African Economics conference and today is the last day but I am with you guys in spirit smiley

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
obadiah777: vs 29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. NOW NOTICE HOW EVERY TREE THAT ADAM WAS GIVEN HAS SEEDS THAT THEY PRODUCE ? WHAT DO SEEDS DO ? WHEN YOU PLANT THEM THEY GROW. THEY BRING FORTH FRUIT. SO THIS IS A SYMBOLIC VERSE. IT MEANS I HAVE GIVEN YOU THE WORD TO EAT, NOW GO FORTH AMONGST THE GENTILES AND BRING FORTH FRUIT. GO AND BRING THE WORD OF GOD TO THE GENTILES. PLANT MY SEEDS AMONGST THE GENTILES AND BRING FORTH FRUIT. THIS WAS ISRAELS ( ADAMS ) INSTRUCTION WHEN THEY WERE MADE. THEY WERE MADE ANGELS ( MESSENGERS ) WITH A PURPOSE TILL THEY FELL. NOW THEY ARE FALLEN ANGELS. BUT THE INITIAL PURPOSE WAS TO BRING FORTH FRUIT AMONGST THE GENTILES.

2 PETER 2 VS 4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; <<< FALLEN ANGELS NOW. THATS YOU NEGROS. THATS WHY YOU ARE JACKED UP TODAY. YOU ARE IN HELL

JUDE 6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. <<< FALLEN ANGELS. THATS YOU NEGROS. THATS WHY YOU ARE JACKED UP TODAY. YOU ARE IN HELL
huum makes sense shocked

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mintayo: No offence intended,but this is a 'hellish' doctrine...
The Op need the Holy Spirit to rightly divide the Word of God!
'Symbolism' is a doctrine of Satan!
May God help us all!
please this is not for infant souls only mature and old souls wait until your next couple lifetimes this one is potent for you now he warned you already I suggest you pray to God and listen to your spirit it nevers lies forget what your head is saying grin

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
mcfynest: HMMMM NICE PIECE, THANKS FOR THE EXPOSITUON. READ IT WITH CARE. NOW AM KINDA CONFUSED. HOW WAS IT POSSIBLE THAT THIS SPIRIT GENTILES COULD HAVE KINGDOM? HOW COULD THEY SIN SINCE THEY WERE SPIRIT BEINGS? WHAT EVIDENCE DO WE HAVE TO KNOW THAT THIS NATION WERE ACTUALLY HEATHEN? IF WE ARE THE FALLEN ANGELS THEN WHO IS LUCIFER?
Great Questions
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mr President:

Very refreshing and intoxicating wink

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by NerdyInterests(f): 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
OBADIAH PULLING OUT ALL THE STOPS. YOU GOTTA LOVE THIS GUY!

(DAYUUUMMMMM, WHADD'YA KNOW? DEM CAPS ARE INFECTIOUS.) grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 11:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
I have read, I have so many question, but I have been up and doing. I will make a proper post wen I am up to it.

biafranqueen: Hey sis I am checking in and out we are in a African Economics conference and today is the last day but I am with you guys in spirit smiley

I see... grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 6:49am On Aug 15, 2013
NerdyInterests: OBADIAH PULLING OUT ALL THE STOPS. YOU GOTTA LOVE THIS GUY!

am telling you

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
MostHigh: Diimes Sire smiley

Light without no end!!

They will all need to erase thier paradigms to process such knowledge

The word is truly the power.

And to all you old bottles out there dont even bother. You been warned smiley

indeed sire. top of the morning to you sire. i went AWOL yesterday. had to give unto caesar his pound of flesh. this new wine is only appreciated by the anointed like yourself sire. all praises to the YHWH for giving us this wine grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Is he another of the same kind or same of the same kind?

grin grin
oh you mean Mr President ? he is the same of the same kind with the holy spirit in him. we have been having private lecture sessions for a while now. he is truly anointed. i think he is one of the 144,000. wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
MostHigh:

Chief Scoffer AKA cowboy G smiley

We aint looking for no lawless endorsments here

Just keep watching over your shoulder.

Coming to a place very near you soonest grin
indeed sire. a present for chief reprobate Goshen grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
biafranqueen: Hey sis I am checking in and out we are in a African Economics conference and today is the last day but I am with you guys in spirit smiley
African Economic Conference ? una dey plot how to chop some more of that oyel money ? grin grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
biafranqueen: huum makes sense shocked
indeed mademoiselle biafranqueen. a lil precept to let you know what herbs represent in the bible

isaiah 42 vs 15 I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; <<< THIS IS TALKING ABOUT THE DESTRUCTION OF WW3. ITS A FUTURE PROPHESY. IT MEANS I WOULD DESTROY THEIR COUNTRIES BOTH LARGE AND SMALL COUNTRIES. AND LAY IT WASTE ( MOUNTAINS AND HILLS ARE LARGE AND SMALL COUNTRIES ) AND DRY UP ALL THEIR DOCTRINES ( HERBS ) BECAUSE THE DOCTRINE THAT WOULD REIGN SUPREME ON THAT DAY WILL BE ONLY THE LORDS HERB ( THE WORD ). EVERY OTHER HERBS ( VOODOO, BUDDHISM, ISLAM, SANTA MARIA, ETC ETC ) WILL BE DEMOLISHED ( DRIED UP ) wink

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
biafranqueen: please this is not for infant souls only mature and old souls wait until your next couple lifetimes this one is potent for you now he warned you already I suggest you pray to God and listen to your spirit it nevers lies forget what your head is saying grin
VERY APPROPRIATE AND APT RESPONSE I TELL YA. YOU GOT THAT SPIRIT GIRL. YOUR SPIRIT WAS DESPERATELY SEEKING AND NOW IT HAS FOUND WHAT IT WAS LOOKING FOR. I FEEL THE FIRE IN YOU. YOU ARE BEEN WOKEN UP AT THE RIGHT MOMENT TOO. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
biafranqueen: Great Questions
i did respond to the question in another post. let me know if the answer was appropriate or if you need more verses
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
NerdyInterests: OBADIAH PULLING OUT ALL THE STOPS. YOU GOTTA LOVE THIS GUY!

grin grin any questions on what you read so far ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid / Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale / Pastor William Kumuyi (Deeper Life) Remarries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.