Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 (40709 Views)

What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2013
MostHigh:

All angels are human. smiley

Its called the kingdom of heaven remember, All living beings.

wait a min! Hope it's not what I am thinking...

I am about to faint again...grin

I guessed so o, but it was just too good to be true. Hehehehehe

hmmm... God said in Ezekeil that Tyrus was by the side of God and was 'an anointed cherub that covereth'. He walked with God in the garden of eden... This is simply a representation of Adam before he fell.

Wow!

We have always called this the glory of the devil-Lucifer before he fell. Understanding what Lucifer mean now as - enlightened or illuminated one makes it a lot clearer.

Thanks sire.

I see why biblical teachings as we see it today are just not acceptable to some enlighened fellows. They call our bible a book of myth and fables just cos of the twisted 'unrealistic' interpretation and 'mysterious' explanations we have always provided to their questions as answers. I see a lot more people that once don't believe in religion coming into the light.

I have always wondered how the stuff in Revelations will play out with all the strange and crazy stuff. I see movies a lot, so I have wild imaginations. grin

I am wondering if we will see a dragon-like aliens that will invade us and proclaim himself God as we see in pacific rim. grin grin grin

Just joking o...

Truly, the white aliens will invade us sha. grin We are expecting a war and when this happens, others will think it's just another war, but the enlightened ones are refreshed knowing that the hour of salvation is at hand.

I am not ashamed to identify with this position at all. It's really refreshing.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Hmmm...still got plenty questions though and it bothers on the 'Christian Faith' God's plan for redeeming mankind - salvation and Jesus Christ.

Sorry Obadiah, I couldn't help the long post. I know your mind works faster than you type. Lol

Shalom brothers!

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2013
Double post
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2013
Tripple posts. grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2013
obadiah777: [b]i see i have confused you. see this is why i asked are you sure you want knowledge of the book of revelation ? thats a tough book to understand. but i would explain to you how we have 8 souls who are not actually 8 people and then we will just leave it at that. i aint trying to drive you mad lol. but anyway here i go

noah is representative of the elect of israel. they have been taken over by gentiles. the book of daniel chapter 7 shows you they would go through 4 major slavery on 3 land masses
1-babylonian - land of ham
2-medopersian - land of japeth
3-greek - land of shem
4-roman - land of shem

now these captivities are hundreds of years apart. in fact the time span between the first and second captivity is thousands of years. now between these timespans the original persons have died and it is their sons who will be in slavery. so the elect ( noah ) and their wives started out the slavery in ancient babylonian empire. these are counted as 2 souls
then by the time it gets to the medopersian empire the original peoples have died and now we are dealing with their great grand childrens. so the sons and their wives will do the medopersian slavery. thats 2 souls. and then after 400 years or so comes the greek slavery. this is their sons again and their wives in slavery that is 2 souls. by the time they have finished at the roman empire. that is 8 souls in the gentile flood. all symbolic. ill stop here so i dont drive folks crazy lol[/b]

Okay now, so my question is... Why 8 souls? and do the 8 have something in common other than being owned by one spirit?

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2013
So, can someone explain Job 1: 6-12? Thanks.

Mosthigh, so, who are the 3 men that apeared to Abraham?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2013
Tgirl4real: So, can someone explain Job 1: 6-12? Thanks.

Mosthigh, so, who are the 3 men that apeared to Abraham?

Melchizedek and two faithful witnesses. smiley
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2013
MostHigh:

Melchizedek and two faithful witnesses. smiley

Any scripture to support this?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 7:39am On Aug 18, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Any scripture to support this?

Gen 14:18 ¶ And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he [was] the priest of the most high God.

Gen 14:19 And he blessed him, and said, Blessed [be] Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth:

Gen 14:20 And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.

Then we have

Gen 18:19 For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.

That which was spoken was a blessing that made the patriarch offer a token of the spoils immediately and willingly to the one that blessed him.

Note also that he refused the worldly reward offered by the king of soddom, peradventure the king of Sodom in the future claim that it was he that blessed Abraham and not the most high God smiley

Gen 14:21 ¶ And the king of Sodom said unto Abram, Give me the persons, and take the goods to thyself.

Gen 14:22 And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the [b]LORD, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth, [/b]

Gen 14:23 That I will not [take] from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that [is] thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich:

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 10:40am On Aug 18, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Hey, can't someone doubt in peace again?

I want to believe but I just can't bring myself and when I try to read, I can not understand it well but my mind tells me that I am meant to

This is something I've been looking for a long time now, and now finding what I am looking for will obviously put me in doubt because this is NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING.

I was expecting something under "normal" preaching but that doesn't even make sense, it contradicts itself so much at one point I gave up Christianity(I called it the religion of confusion because contradicting one another seemed to be the main order of the day).

But I didn't want to leave, I had no where to go so I kept pressing on and my instinct told me my search ins't over and that because the world has convinced you that Christianity = confusion means you are getting close to your answer.

and now that I reach here, see something totally different but my mind tells me ts right that I should just read, listen how do expect me to calm down and just flow? Is that how things work? You just don't believe hook line and sinker, I need to believe, not that I am not trying but my doubt doesn't mean I am mocking.

Sorry for this rant but I know I have a right to have my doubts. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley no not you honey they went to another thread that someone wrote to them and left this important thread where someone like you is a sincere seeker,Is asking important questions. Some pple divert them by starting some nonsense thread calling them names.

no not you honey I am ranting about another thread wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 10:47am On Aug 18, 2013
MostHigh:

The tempter came knocking sis. smiley

It would have been really hard to resist not answering the individual in question.

Seeing we are prepared for battle. smiley

Psa 144:1 Blessed [be] the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, [and] my fingers to fight
it's ok I value you guys if others do not they should be ignored, they are looking for unearned attention and purposely diverting both of you to negative unnecessary debate, that even if you type for two years their soul is too immature to comprehend. I don't blame you though you two are soldiers of truth grin

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 10:53am On Aug 18, 2013
Tgirl4real:

She wasn't referring to you at all. She was talking about another thread entirely.Of course, u should ask questions. It's only normal cos you are hearing this for the first time. I am a chief 'questionnaire' myself. grin grin

Welcome dear.
thanks for clearing that up I just started going off when I see they diverted them from our lesson embarassed
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 10:55am On Aug 18, 2013
NerdyInterests: TinypurpleBaby, good to see you here. wink As TBaby pointed out, not you at all. Biafranqueen noted that Obadiah was wasting precious time dealing with some other people in another thread. Old bottles not ready for the new wine. SMDH! cheesy
yes Sis it was getting juicy and all of a sudden .... I can be a little bit selfish when it comes to sharing tongue
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 10:59am On Aug 18, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

See my head! embarassed embarassed smiley smiley smiley Thank you. grin grin grin grin Probably I would soon take that title from you grin grin grin grin

Now that I have found the answer, I cannot seem to understand it sad sad sad sad sad sad cry cry cry cry
your questions are very welcomed. I had the same question about the Witness 's because I like their bible better then King James for some reason and also the JW don't do the Christmas and other holidays so they are almost there but they are still way off with so much other doctrines, they are trying though tongue
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 11:07am On Aug 18, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Nice to see you all also. I'm happy to be here. At the same time, my head is about to explode but all the same.
I need to apologize to biafranqueen, this is what happens when you don't understand what someone says and you attack embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

All the "Old wine" as you call it are not ready to listen because I believe their minds have not been prepared for this doctrine. This is something 1,000% different from what they already know. They have not just come out from that shell. That's what i feel. After all, they say it's better to hold on to a lie than to know the truth and be mortified...right?

But as for me, I'm ready to understand this, something in me tells me there is A LOT OF TRUTH in it... but i still have A LOT OF QUESTIONS.
it's all good Sis you have great questions keep them coming. Your spirit will never mislead you, when you hear the truth you will say it seems like I know that already, that's when you know your on the right path. I was one that had given up completely on the bible and Christianity. I felt all religions were for mumu's and weak spirited I believed in some things from some religions like reincarnation and that Jesus was a great messenger. But I also knew that the bible was grossly misinterpreted but had something to offer like how to eat and think and how Jesus said l
love is the first rule! I also knew that some souls needed religion because they were not evolved enough to figure out the basic moral rules of living. You my Dear to even doubt religion and not follow follow are an advanced spirit! wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 11:16am On Aug 18, 2013
Judas2013:

You deliberately took out the plural from the Gods right?

"Let us make man ( not create) our own image. Which meant man already existed but were genetically modified or enhanced by some intelligent life form

When i read Genesis 18 with an open mind,not the one corrupted by the pastors,i noticed The Lord God is nothing but flesh and blood. Lets take a look!

Genesis18 1 The Lord appeared to Abraham near the great trees of Mamre while he was sitting at the entrance to his tent in the heat of the day. 2 Abraham looked up and saw three men standing nearby. When he saw them, he hurried from the entrance of his tent to meet them and bowed low to the ground.

Three men here were referred to as The Lord by Abraham,why? They certainly looked like humans,after all we were made into their image

Apparently The Lord gods visited Abraham and had " meal" with him. This "god" is certainly not a spirit !

Clearly there were so many of these beings in Genesis including the one that spoke to Moses. Which made me believe that they had advanced technology . Remember the burning bush and the pillar of cloud story?

My point is, man was genetically modified by some advanced race of human. There certainly is no spirit god watching is from heaven.

Ok this is sounding like some high level scientology outer space Aliens from another planet stuff is that where your trying to go

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 11:21am On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: in the waters and the soil of the waters are very rich with minerals and vitamins. all animals and birds contain the same minerals and vitamins as sea water. thats why if you are sick some natural doctors recommend you drink sea water or use sea salt. it is the complete mineral and vitamin source of all animals and birds. the same exact mineral and vitamin composition. the animals and birds were literally brought forth from the sea waters and soil wink

http://www.harmonikireland.com/sea-water/
this is true people go to the Dead Sea to heal skin problems and it works because of the salt

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 11:26am On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: dont get scared when i say all doctrines belong to God. Man did not come up with anything by himself. we are like vessels and then God has all the doctrines and he is trying to see if you would make the right choice. this life is a test. he has offered you many choices of doctrines. will you pick him ? voodoo, santa maria, wood worship, sun worship etc etc ? man did not come up with all that. these are all choices available to you. all belong to God. i say this because i can see some crazy naija guy trying to twist my words. but all doctrine belongs to God, yes even voodoo worship or what you call juju in naija

colosians 1 vs 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
of course if God created all things that means the good the bad and the ugly thanks for clearing this up I always get irate when people say that religion is of the devil well the devil was created by who ? This is something I always knew to be true I have studied over 10 religions and I came to find out that there are many rivers but one ocean or as the bible says John 14:2 in my fathers house there are many mansions meaning so many ways to the truth!
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 11:29am On Aug 18, 2013
MostHigh:

All angels are human. smiley

Its called the kingdom of heaven remember, All living beings.

yep feels like the truth I have always known cheesy
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 11:35am On Aug 18, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Okay now, so my question is... Why 8 souls? and do the 8 have something in common other than being owned by one spirit?
Good question and They also have levels in that 8 if I'm not mistaken this felt right to me when I read about it years ago. It explains the reincarnation stages. I would like to hear from others what they feel about this theory please! http://www.michaelteachings.com/soul_ages.html
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Judas2013: 11:39am On Aug 18, 2013
Tgirl4real: @ Judas,

Are u saying when we pray, we pray to one intelligent human? grin

I am talking about another race of beings who made morden man intelligent. They put the genetically manipulated man in a popular garden.

Over the years the various lords have been put together to look as if it were one "lord".

Remember the towel of babel? The " sons of god" came down to scatter the humans. The new international version of the bible changed the sons of god to the lord

Genesis 11:1-9
New International Version (NIV)
The Tower of Babel

11 Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. 2 As people moved eastward,[a] they found a plain in Shinar[b] and settled there.

3 They said to each other, “Come, let’s make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. 4 Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves; otherwise we will be scattered over the face of the whole earth.”

5 But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. 6 The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”

8 So the Lord scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. 9 That is why it was called Babel[c]—because there the Lord confused the language of the whole world. From there the Lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth.

So, christians do not pray to one god but several. That is how confused they have become.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Judas2013: 11:41am On Aug 18, 2013
biafranqueen:
Ok this is sounding like some high level scientology outer space Aliens from another planet stuff is that where your trying to go

What do you think?i guess you read it too

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by biafranqueen: 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
Judas2013:

What do you think?i guess you read it too
well to be honest I see bits and pieces of truth in all New Thought and Ancient Wisdom. I read religious thoughts like others read fiction. I do believe that a group of beings are far more advanced then the average and they have learned to control the masses thoughts and actions. I believe in Universal Laws http://www.one-mind-one-energy.com/12-universal-laws.html here are a few of them I quickly linked...what I believe in most is the Law of love i smiley if enough of us raise our love vibration we can even stop the destruction of the earth and that we have the choice but we are too lazy so we will allow infant and baby souls to shoot nuclear missiles and clear out 1/2 the worlds population. I believe like Bill Gates that the world is becoming over populated with the advancement of medical technology... I also believe that after your soul reaches the final stage of advancement it has to go some where and become something which may be these intelligent beings you are referring too. I hope that is not to vague undecided
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
Judas2013:

I am talking about another race of beings who made morden man intelligent. They put the genetically manipulated man in a popular garden.

Over the years the various lords have been put together to look as if it were one "lord".

Remember the towel of babel? The " sons of god" came down to scatter the humans. The new international version of the bible changed the sons of god to the lord

Genesis 11:1-9
New International Version (NIV)
The Tower of Babel

11 Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. 2 As people moved eastward,[a] they found a plain in Shinar[b] and settled there.

3 They said to each other, “Come, let’s make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. 4 Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves; otherwise we will be scattered over the face of the whole earth.”

5 But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. 6 The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”

8 So the Lord scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. 9 That is why it was called Babel[c]—because there the Lord confused the language of the whole world. From there the Lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth.

So, christians do not pray to one god but several. That is how confused they have become.

Scientology is Satanic doctrine.

Lee hubbard was a Satanist and scammer

Jack parsons was a Satanist and

Same with Anton levy

All a bunch of Devil worshipping Cowards. smiley

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Judas2013: 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
MostHigh:

Scientology is Satanic doctrine.

Lee hubbard was a Satanist and scammer

Jack parsons was a Satanist and

Same with Anton levy

All a bunch of Devil worshipping Cowards. smiley

And how did you know? Since you are the judge now.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
Tgirl4real:

I copy dat.

Ezekeil 28: 2, 8. I see it being used there.

I will get to Prince of Tyrus later. I guess he is a fallen angel too and not the devil we have always thought it was. grin
[b]he is definitely a fallen angel and is in the world today as we speak. well not a he but a nation of people
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2013
Tgirl4real:

but in that case, it is water literally na?
i am yet to see an instance in the bible where water was used literally. for example if i say 'i washed you with water'. it means i cleansed you with the word wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
Tgirl4real: Can u address this question? I believe it can stand alone without quoting u. I'm a bit limited now.

well angels on earth are humans. only humans inhabit the earthly realm. angels means messenger. i may be sent to give you all these message in which case i am an angel. there are also angels in the spiritual realm because remember now we are all spiritual beings having an earthly experience. so when shed your body and return to the spiritual realm, there will be angels in charge of that realm too. christ is an angel, an arch-angel.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
Tgirl4real:

...and talk about the Mosthigh with the spirit of the Most High. smiley

So, which sea are you? Ibo or Yoruba? grin
bother Most High is of the tribe of Yehudah sea, or as the unenlightened would say, the Judah sea, grin grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
Tgirl4real:

wait a min! Hope it's not what I am thinking...

I am about to faint again...grin

I guessed so o, but it was just too good to be true. Hehehehehe

hmmm... God said in Ezekeil that Tyrus was by the side of God and was 'an anointed cherub that covereth'. He walked with God in the garden of eden... This is simply a representation of Adam before he fell.

Wow!

We have always called this the glory of the devil-Lucifer before he fell. Understanding what Lucifer mean now as - enlightened or illuminated one makes it a lot clearer.

Thanks sire.

I see why biblical teachings as we see it today are just not acceptable to some enlighened fellows. They call our bible a book of myth and fables just cos of the twisted 'unrealistic' interpretation and 'mysterious' explanations we have always provided to their questions as answers. I see a lot more people that once don't believe in religion coming into the light.

I have always wondered how the stuff in Revelations will play out with all the strange and crazy stuff. I see movies a lot, so I have wild imaginations. grin

I am wondering if we will see a dragon-like aliens that will invade us and proclaim himself God as we see in pacific rim. grin grin grin

Just joking o...

Truly, the white aliens will invade us sha. grin We are expecting a war and when this happens, others will think it's just another war, but the enlightened ones are refreshed knowing that the hour of salvation is at hand.

I am not ashamed to identify with this position at all. It's really refreshing.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Hmmm...still got plenty questions though and it bothers on the 'Christian Faith' God's plan for redeeming mankind - salvation and Jesus Christ.

Sorry Obadiah, I couldn't help the long post. I know your mind works faster than you type. Lol

Shalom brothers!
[b]issok lol

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2013
author=Judas2013] And how did you know? Since you are the judge now.

Their works precede them smiley

Have you buy any chance read up on any of the named individuals and their woks?

smiley

[quote][/quote]
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

noah is representative of the elect of israel. they have been taken over by gentiles. the book of daniel chapter 7 shows you they would go through 4 major slavery on 3 land masses
1-babylonian - land of ham
2-medopersian - land of japeth
3-greek - land of shem
4-roman - land of shem

now these captivities are hundreds of years apart. in fact the time span between the first and second captivity is thousands of years. now between these timespans the original persons have died and it is their sons who will be in slavery. so the elect ( noah ) and their wives started out the slavery in ancient babylonian empire. these are counted as 2 souls
then by the time it gets to the medopersian empire the original peoples have died and now we are dealing with their great grand childrens. so the sons and their wives will do the medopersian slavery. thats 2 souls. and then after 400 years or so comes the greek slavery. this is their sons again and their wives in slavery that is 2 souls. by the time they have finished at the roman empire. that is 8 souls in the gentile flood. all symbolic
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
biafranqueen:
grin grin grin right ? lol. scientology indeed mademoiselle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) / Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members / Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.