Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! (23229 Views)

Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration / Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo / Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by todayguest(m): 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
Keyamo is not seeing himself winning, but atleast it will help push-up his not-too-good popularity, nd to build for subsequent elections. Moreover, pple can understand him unlike his learned colleague--Hon. Patrick O. of Edo.
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
i will be so disapointed if APC fail in Nigeria because many people now believe APC will bring us better Nigeria

I love APC

I love NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 14, 2013
I-pledge:
i will be so disapointed if APC fail in Nigeria because many people now believe APC will bring us better Nigeria

I love APC

I love NIGERIA

We have given PDP the chance to change things in the last 14 years but PDP has failed Nigerians. We have to give another party the chance to try something new. We should not fold our arms and let PDP contnue unchallenged. If we don't change from PDP to APC, we shall continue to be in this mess.

2 Likes

Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by funshint(m): 12:15am On Aug 14, 2013
Now Oshiomhole has a big role to play in ensuring Festus Keyamo's success!

1 Like

Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by McDoe(m): 12:53am On Aug 14, 2013
Although there are other contenders for this position, Keyamo is a good product.
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by BrosPeter: 1:12am On Aug 14, 2013
Who is Festus Keyamo in Delta politics?

1 Like

Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by ShineuEye: 1:12am On Aug 14, 2013
So Festus keyamo find its easier to get the APC nominaton than the PDP hence the jump.

Well let me break it down,1000 Festus Keyamo can't win Delta state. The APC is only a conglomerate of SW muslims and hard core Northern extremist.

The rest of Nigeria will still vote PDP, this, my friend is the truth.

1 Like

Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by ShineuEye: 1:15am On Aug 14, 2013
funshint: Now Oshiomhole has a big role to play in ensuring Festus Keyamo's success!

I don't know if you know this, Oshiomhole is Edo state governor not Delta state governor.
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by bashydemy(m): 1:24am On Aug 14, 2013
McDoe: Although there are other contenders for this position, Keyamo is a good product.
Will there be an election for the office again? Thought that sea belong to the DPP and they should be the one to choose to fill the vacant seat.
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by Junbabe: 1:32am On Aug 14, 2013
Maxymilliano: Olorogun Emerhor Otergha is the likely candidate to fly the APC flag for Delta Central Senatorial district.
Hmmm IF O'TEGA CAN COME OUT PUBLICLY TO CALL THE PAST AND PRESENT DELTA STATE GOVERNOR CURUPT PETTY THIEVES...THEN I WILL GIVE HIM KUDOS (YOU CANT ATTACK THEM IF U DINE WITH THEM). OTEGA HAS CO-SPONSORED GREAT OGBORU FOR YEARS NOW BUT TO NO AVAIL. KEYAMO HAS COME OUT PUBLICLY TO STATE HIS POSITION. THIS IS ABOUT FACTS AND NOT HATE..THEY ARE BOTH GREAT URHOBO SONS...IF KEYAMO WAS OTEGA'S SON WON'T OTEGA BE SOOOOOO PROUD OF HIM...THIS IS A CONTEST BETWEEN BROTHERS (as no woman gree show face, lol) WE SHOULD BE HONEST IN OUR VIEWS...KEYAMO IS AT THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME...HE IS A PRIDE TO NIGERIA AND SHOULD BE ELATED BY THE URHOBO NATION...HE IS THE MAN FOR THE JOB...URHOBO WA DO!!
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by Junbabe: 1:43am On Aug 14, 2013
Shine u Eye: So Festus keyamo find its easier to get the APC nominaton than the PDP hence the jump.

Well let me break it down,1000 Festus Keyamo can't win Delta state. The APC is only a conglomerate of SW muslims and hard core Northern extremist.

Soooo sad...FROM YOUR COMMENT WE CAN ALL UNDERSTAND AND ESTIMATE YOUR INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY...PLS RE-READ YOUR COMMENT AND SCORE YOURSELF
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by Kanwulia: 1:48am On Aug 14, 2013
Good for him o!
No vacancy in the GUBERNATORIAL seat!
NA DELTA NORTH GET AM! cool
Urhobo/Itsekiri. . .PACK AND TO BACK TO WARRI!!! kiss
All those your ILLEGALLY acquired properties will have to RETURN TO OWNERS!
I can't wait! cool

Or else. . . WE SEND YA AZZZES TO 'BRIXTON' JAIL! kiss
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by ginajet(f): 2:21am On Aug 14, 2013
EasternLeopard: Village man. So everybody who lives in d North/SW are indigenes. They are more SE/SS in d North/SW than vice versa. Bsides dnt 4get d Xtian North.
am from middle-belt and am a christian, i tell u we are ready 2 sweep gudluck away come 2015... 4get religion here, we no send
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by NOLONGTIN1(m): 2:42am On Aug 14, 2013
I'll readily vote because it's Festus Keyamo and not APC. Unfortunately, I'm not from/in delta state
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by Nobody: 3:44am On Aug 14, 2013
the bushmeat joins the hunters
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by callmenow: 3:58am On Aug 14, 2013
The politics of Geriatric Politics.

I welcome Festus keyamo. He is younger and has proven that he has something to offer Nigeria at every level. But what are Chief Bisi Akande, General Buhari and the superannuated Bola Tinubu doing with APC. There is nothing that puts off under sixties and the young in participating in elective politics than to see these band of merry old men parading themselves as 'Politicians'. What happened to the wind of change that swept Barack Obama and David Cameron to the White House and Downing Street respectively.Enunciating the principle that in these economic tigerish times, a nation needs a younger, agile, ethically compliant and prudent man or woman to preside over the affairs of the state. Statesmanship at summits is not just a social event, but also a tough negotiating meet up, with the respective aides doing their best to gain competitive advantage.

London and Washington are asking whether these progressively senile men are the best brains that Nigeria can offer. This offers other questions. What has happened to the new intake from the last electoral exercise. To understand why these men partake in these treachery is to understand the power of money in African Politics.

Nigeria Politics is a study on the politics of money and rabid corruption. Money fuels Nigeria Politics inordinately. Most under forties will not have served in an executive position,thereby having no huge wealth to settle all the necessary and grassroot operatives to work conscientiously for the cause.

However the older self serving politicians had amassed huge wealth through graft during their erstwhile executive positions. During the twilight of their lives, they believe that it is their turn to be the boss of bosses. But at what cost to the nation they claim to love.

Collectively, what does these have to offer. Nothing on the table for the intelligentsia to analyse and recommend. However they also offer unstinting verbosity to how they will benefit the average Nigerian. They will build infrastructure all over the land. They will eliminate every disease, they will deliver every other persons desire.

What is the view of these men on the current monetary policies being pursued by the Government? Most young people are having problem renting properties all over the country, does Chief Akande has any supply side policies to address this thorny issue? The US and the other constituents of G8 are spending money to develop their shale gas capability, this invariably mean that the need for Nigeria's crude will be greatly reduced as well the price. Does Bola Tinubu has any policies to deal with the reduced revenue from the petroleum products? The security situation in Nigeria is very worrying. Does General Buhari have a panacea to halt or resolve the Boko Haram menace? Corruption and graft in Nigeria is endemic. Do you consider your person as the best placed to tackle this number one enemy to progress?
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by ProGSM(m): 6:22am On Aug 14, 2013
Too long to read. I am sorry!
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by Shegbe: 6:31am On Aug 14, 2013
overkill®:
Very typical of u! The chest beating I mean. So because he's Apc he automatically becomes the best man? If your Apc wins even a local govt election in the whole of the SS & SE you will be grateful!
I beg to differ Ma'am. Edo is in the SS.
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by clint77ng: 7:05am On Aug 14, 2013
Nashville:

The last time I checked, the population of the North and SW combined was about 3 times SS + SE combined. May be you are already kissing GEJ goodbye. But back to Keyamo, if this man does not win that sit, then you people really deserve Ibori as life governor!
Did you include NC in your north? N and SW may be 3x SS+SE but remember the votes PDP wil get in Ss,SE is 100 percent and about 40 percent from N and SW. Finally for someone to support what what u dont support is not a sin.they might prefer Ibori over keyamo, its non of your business. Thank you.
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by clint77ng: 7:19am On Aug 14, 2013
Shine u Eye:

I don't know if you know this, Oshiomhole is Edo state governor not Delta state governor.
Most of them dont know simple current afairs. All the know is PDP must leave.
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by bashydemy(m): 8:10am On Aug 14, 2013
Shegbe:
I beg to differ Ma'am. Edo is in the SS.
Also remind her of Ngige and some house of Assembly/reps member under ACN from those region
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by danbdavid: 8:18am On Aug 14, 2013
All na thief he has live above his earning over time hw come
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by bashydemy(m): 8:20am On Aug 14, 2013
clint77ng: Did you include NC in your north? N and SW may be 3x SS+SE but remember the votes PDP wil get in Ss,SE is 100 percent and about 40 percent from N and SW. Finally for someone to support what what u dont support is not a sin.they might prefer Ibori over keyamo, its non of your business. Thank you.
I laugh when i read your post about the 100% votes hahaha. So your saying APC wont have any votes in those 2 regions? What happen to there suppoters,What happen to the Candidates they gonna field for different post/seat? Well let me be fair with you here.. before the end of 2014 APC will be so popular in those regions and they will have more 30% supporters if not more mark my word.
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by omiobo: 8:35am On Aug 14, 2013
Considering the type of people in APC,it is like APC has something to offer.

1 Like

Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by funshint(m): 8:36am On Aug 14, 2013
Shine u Eye:

Sure I do know; but being in SS his influence in Delta state will be of utmost paramount to d success of Keyamo in Delta state. Not forgetting he's more familiar with the poltical terrain of that region.
clint77ng: Most of them dont know simple current afairs. All the know is PDP must leave.
shut your trap Mr Clint d Drunkard...sure PDP must go O°˚˚˚ by force!!!
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by Willzkid(m): 8:58am On Aug 14, 2013
sagombugo:
A party that has Buhari,Oshiomhole,Ngige,Rochas,Shekarau,Rochas,Fashola,Aregbesola,Onu and now Keyamo and may be later Femi Falana sure has something to offer!
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by cashkid: 9:06am On Aug 14, 2013
Shine u Eye: So Festus keyamo find its easier to get the APC nominaton than the PDP hence the jump.

i doubt if u get anytin upstairs wit dis ur foolish and hasty conclusion but it wil b beta if u talk of u n ur family votin pdp again so dat u cn wallow more in poverty.
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by cashkid: 9:13am On Aug 14, 2013
clint77ng: Most of them dont know simple current afairs. All the know is PDP must leave.
current affair man, welldone o! write all d current affairs u knw on a sheet of paper, carry am go collect money 4 bnk.
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by hipinnacle: 9:39am On Aug 14, 2013
It is time 4 change Nigerians.

Like www.facebook.com/APCTeamNigeria
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by FLYFIRE(m): 10:33am On Aug 14, 2013
sagombugo: This is a fantastic news! Hmmm the chief ruffler of feathers has thrown his hat into the ring! Let no simpleton tell me Keyamo is not eminently qualify to use the broader spectrum of politics to affect his constituents positively and thanks goodness no one can say he isn't rich or he is corrupt...and declaring for APC is the tonic of it all! Before long our eyes will open up to the fact that APC represents a marked departure from PDP style

A party that has Buhari,Oshiomhole,Ngige,Rochas,Shekarau,Rochas,Fashola,Aregbesola,Onu and now Keyamo and may be later Femi Falana sure has something to offer!

grin grin grin grin Bros, you make me laugh. We are not going to depend on these ones that you have mentioned...they have failed even before they started..And to hear Festus tag along with Olorogun...that speaks alot for an `activist`.
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by farem: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
samilo88: Most people dont know that politics in most niger delta state is based on political party and not just on the personality of the contestant. Even if someone as righteous as Jesus contest on an oppostition platform, he wouldnt win. As for keyamo,he wouldnt even win a LG election in delta state with APC
[color=#990000]
NO WONDER THERE IS MASSIVE TRANSFORMATION GOING ON OVER THERE!
NO WONDER LIKES OF IBORI, LUCKY, ALAMS ET AL, IN OVER THERE!
NO WONDER THE RATIO OF INCOMES ACCRUED IS HEAVEN APART FROM THE DEVELOPMENT.
I pity those who condemn Ibori, Lucky on nairaland when there are disgruntled elements claiming their emergency as their tradition.
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by ShineuEye: 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
ShymX:

Hey, stay in abyss, who cares? - just tell your folks to stay at home and stop trooping to Lagos. Lagos is overpopulated!!

How about we stay in our towns and villages and you guys stop leeching from us?

What's wrong with us keeping our oil many and you keeping baje Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ / Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS / I Won't Go To Court — Mascot Kalu, Says Aba People Have Been Cheated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.