Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,990 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! (23230 Views)

Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration / Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo / Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by softwareman(m): 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
overkill®:
Festus Keyamo I like your person but I'm sorry to inform you that your popularity ends in Lagos.

You guys know nothing about delta state politics or the Niger delta as a whole. They are die-hard Pdp members! And all your APC rants ends in South west and the north. #my2centthough#
Most people said the same thing when Adams oshiomole chose to vie for the governorship of Edo state before the 2007 election.
But the same Edo state that was 100% PDP then is almost 100% APC now.
You are underestimating the people's desire for change from a succession of PDP Govt that represents nothing but incompetence and larceny of the people's resources in the last 14 years.
The days of a one party state in delta state is over for good!

1 Like

Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by softwareman(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
2ru-talk:
APC = Association of Past Criminals
What would that then make PDP? The party of Alams and ibori!Association of many many convicted criminals!
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by softwareman(m): 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
FLYFIRE:

grin grin grin grin Bros, you make me laugh. We are not going to depend on these ones that you have mentioned...they have failed even before they started..And to hear Festus tag along with Olorogun...that speaks alot for an `activist`.
APC just started and PDP started and failed woefully this past 14 years.
To me, i cant imagine anything worst than a completely hopeless and clueless party like PDP.
That is why we swept them away from every nooks and cranies of the south west and we a very much better for it.
That is why the people of edo state swept them away and are very much better for it.
That is why the people of delta state must sweep them away and they will be better for it.
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by Omadachi(m): 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
Welcome on board Bar Festus Keyamo,you are one of the couragious Nigerian in this country that stand up and challenge corrupt acts in this country.I give you my support.

Is hard time we all need to stand up for a change.We are being enslave in this country by the so called PDP.People are dying of poverty in the midst of plenty.Unemployment has become the order of the day.We are being rule by leaders who are full of greed and have no good intention for the nation.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Won't Go To Court — Mascot Kalu, Says Aba People Have Been Cheated / Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja / Hundreds Flee As Boko Haram Guns Down Villagers In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.