Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years (2542 Views)

Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed / Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna / $700 Million,found In The House Of Dieziani Allison Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
Diezani Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years

[img]http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/wp-content/themes/sahifa/timthumb.php?src=/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/alison2.jpg&h=330&w=660&a=c[/img]

While the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU are on strike for improved working condition, Petroleum Resources Minister, Dieziani Allison-Madueke has spent a whooping N2 Billion in the last two years on Private Jet rentals traveling around the world on both official and personal trips, according to a petition.

The petition currently before the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, alleged that Mrs. Allison-Madueke spends $500, 000, an equivalent of N80 Million on Private Jets rentals in her numerous overseas trip monthly.

The Petition by Crusader For Good Governance signed by Okechukwu Obiora Nnamdi alleged that unlike other cabinet Ministers, the Petroleum Minister rejected a commercial flight and paid $300, 000 for her trip to China when President Goodluck Jonathan visited the Asia country.

According to the Petition, “in the last two years, she has been maintaining a private jet, Challenger 850 Visa Jet at $500,000 per month.”

An Aviation expert told Pointblanknews.com that a one hour trip from Abuja to Lagos cost between $15, 000.00 to $24, 000.00 and $100,000.00 for a seven hour trip on Lear Jets or Challenger 850 Visa Jet.

The petitioners noted, “her frequent trips to meetings of the Organization of Oil Producing and Exporting Countries, OPEC, in Vienna, Austria have been through private Jets.”

“Worse of all, even when Mr. President is traveling and the use of Presidential jet is guaranteed, the Minister of Petroleum never makes use of such cost saving measures. When the President visited China, she was on the trip but travelled in a private Jet at the cost of $300, 000.00”

“The same happened during Mr. President’s trip to South Africa, she also travelled in a private Jet at the cost of $300,000.00.”

The petitioners listed the Petroleum Minister lavish trip that has cost the nation huge amounts of money to include:
• During Easter Break, she flew a private jet to Dubai with members of her family at the cost of $300,000.00

• During President’s visit to South Africa, she flew in a private jet costing $300, 000.00

• NNPC maintains a private Jet Challenger 850 Visa Jet at $500,000.00 monthly for the Minister

• Went to OPEC meeting in Austria also in a Private Jet

• Has never attended any meeting outside the country in a commercial or Presidential jets in the last two years and has spent over N2 Billion on maintaining aircrafts in the last two years.

• She is the only Minister who attends events when the President is traveling in private jets

• She does official jobs in her house and hardly goes to the office

• Unlike other Ministers, she flies private jets to anywhere even when the president is travelling to the same location

• Information from FAAN, NCAA, NAMA confirmed thatbshe has never flown commercial aircraft in the last two years.

• The President went to China but Madam Petroleum Minister did not go on the Presidential Jet, she went in a private jet, further vleeding the national purse The petitioners urged the EFCC to promptly investigate the allegations as the President may not be aware of “all these atrocious and reckless spending of the Minister.”

They specifically urged the EFCC to investigate all its claims from FAAN, NAMA and NCAA.

Source
Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
First among equals. Nothing do you Madam. wink
Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by Tolexander: 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
Fresh hair!
Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
Now I know where her son got the private jet he uses in Florida from time to time. A 21 year old boy for that matter!
Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by takedat(m): 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
She is an embodiment of corruption. Widespread graft allegations ranging from unprofessional waste of public fund, sweetheart oil deals and kickbacks to subsidy mismanagement, have swirled around her and remain unaddressed. She is one of the Symbols of Corruption and Untouchables in GEJ's cabinet.

4 Likes

Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
Someone so powerful must be behind this woman to the extent that GEJ himself can't touch her...where is thy face oh Lord!
Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by foslink(m): 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
Might need one of dem free jet trips. No jet lag guaranteed
Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by naijaking1: 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
eGuerrilla: First among equals. Nothing do you Madam. wink

Old boy, na wetin dey between you and this beautiful lady. Just go ask her out, she might even consider. Not that your chances are good, but it's better than all you're going through to bring her down. You dey get wet dream for the woman It's ok, no be you be the only man wey think say she fine well, well.
If you're not salivating about the smell, sorry, the cost of her underwear, you'll be spending huge energy debating the cost of her hand-bag.
Next you go get pictures, then you go claim her son buy plane. Don't forget that fictitious 20 billion dollar house for Switzerland,oh.
So funny, anytime there a fake scandal about Ms Madueke, your moniker will always appear next to it.
Beg am make eh give you some, you hear!
Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by GEJTILL2019(m): 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
payless: Now I know where her son got the private jet he uses in Florida from time to time. A 21 year old boy for that matter!
wawa kawai...banza
Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by datChelseaBoy: 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
Dieziani, 2 billion naira in two years? E no fair ooo. Where is my own share? I need my own share.
Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
GEJTILL2019: wawa kawai...banza

I send the same message to the same people who brought you to this world. Tell them I send you to them that they are wawa kawai... banza. Banza bakwei!
Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
She owns the jet herself but she gets paid by charging the government whenever she uses her jet.

http://www.africanspotlight.com/2012/01/18/pictures-flamboyant-livestyle-of-allison-maduekes-son-in-the-u-s/

Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
thief

Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by GEJTILL2019(m): 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
@payless...U go just kill ur self because of hate...ode lasan...omo ale jatijati...durun uwarka..wawa,banzs,dolo,akuya,jaki
Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
Anytime I see this woman in the news I feel a tinge of urge to fvuk her - yeah I'm a perv, I gree tongue
Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
GEJTILL2019: @payless...U go just kill ur self because of hate...ode lasan...omo ale jatijati...durun uwarka..wawa,banzs,dolo,akuya,jaki

I sent the same message back to the people who brought you to this world but failed to teach you morality. Omo ale jati jati omo irann kiran. Everything back to your people at home,
Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by takedat(m): 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
GEJTILL2019: @payless...U go just kill ur self because of hate...ode lasan...omo ale jatijati...durun uwarka..wawa,banzs,dolo,akuya,jaki
What a traumatic bonding occasioned by the twin evils of ignorance and debilitating poverty. You are expressing empathy, sympathy and positive feelings toward your captor to the point of cussing another.
Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by GEJTILL2019(m): 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2013
payless:

I sent the same message back to the people who brought you to this world but failed to teach you morality. Omo ale jati jati omo irann kiran. Everything back to your people at home,
am a yoruba like u,but I really hate the way u behave..u. Lack home training!!!..I WONDER HOW U CONTROL UR FAMIlLY.THATS EVEN IF U HAVE...BASTARD SON..GEJTILL2019
Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2013
take dat: What a traumatic bonding. You are expressing empathy, sympathy and positive feelings toward your captor.

Don't be surprised if the people who brought him to this world haven't eaten a dinner tonight while a politician kid is living large. I feel sorry for some Nigerians when they think like the dull kid bonding with a kid of a thief on the internet. I earn my money right and I live well. They can't come out and boast in the public to have never stolen from the people they suppose to serve.

1 Like

Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
naijaking1:
So funny, anytime there a fake scandal about Ms Madueke, your moniker will always appear next to it.
Beg am make eh give you some, you hear!

Question is; why is this particular minister synonymous with corrupt practices?
Search your conscience and see if you can provide a sensible response of any sort.
Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
GEJTILL2019: am a yoruba like u,but I really hate the way u behave..u. Lack home training!!!..I WONDER HOW U CONTROL UR FAMIlLY.THATS EVEN IF U HAVE...BASTARD SON..GEJTILL2019

As I said it earlier, your parents have uncultured yoruba kid. Tell your parents I sent you to them that they are bastards as well.
Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by GEJTILL2019(m): 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
I stay in kaduna...I can tell u the hausas hate the yorubas...even in the mosque they dnt aloe yoruba to lead them...come and see how the hausas and igbos are living happily 2geda...go and meet tinubu ur pay master...slave to buhari..ode lasan...asin loma je enue
Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
GEJTILL2019: I stay in kaduna...I can tell u the hausas hate the yorubas...even in the mosque they dnt aloe yoruba to lead them...come and see how the hausas and igbos are living happily 2geda...go and meet tinubu ur pay master...slave to buhari..ode lasan...asin loma je enue

Arindin! I grew up with Hausas in Abuja in upper middle-class neighbourhood. Kaduna, Kano, all the way to kebbi and Sokoto were my areas of travelling before moving to U.S. I don't know which Hausa you are talking about. Inska!

Tell your parents I said they brought up a bastard child.
Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by GEJTILL2019(m): 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
payless:

Arindin! I grew up with Hausas in Abuja in upper middle-class neighbourhood. Kaduna, Kano, all the way to kebbi and Sokoto were my areas of travelling before moving to U.S. I don't know which Hausa you are talking about. Inska!

Tell your parents I said they brought up a bastard child.
drug peddler
Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by atlwireles: 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
Dieziani Allison-madueke keep on rolling, bad belle go kill all your detractors. There is no need to worry about any report from the southwest media. They are always bought and paid for by their masters.
Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by GEJTILL2019(m): 12:01am On Aug 14, 2013
@payless yoruba are cowards!!!
Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 14, 2013
GEJTILL2019: @payless yoruba are cowards!!!

You said you are yoruba. Does that mean your parents are cowards too.?
Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by B1ngo: 12:08am On Aug 14, 2013
Sorry for the person reporting the case. How can u report "Her royal Majesty Queen Diezieani to "His Royal Majesty King Jonathan? it is a waste of time
Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by naijaking1: 12:23am On Aug 14, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Question is; why is this particular minister synonymous with corrupt practices?
Search your conscience and see if you can provide a sensible response of any sort.

The minister of petroleum, like minister for FCT is reserved for those with born-to-rule mentality, not to talk of a southern woman. We all know there's a lot of raw cash to be made from oil, that's why 90% of billionares from Katsina thank the former chairman(Gen Buhari) of PTF for their wealth. Oh, this position belongs to Rilwanu Lukman?
So, ever since this poor woman became a minister, derilict internet trolls like yourself have been commissioned to spread, spread, and spread false rumor after false rumor about her. Rumors too numerous, laughable, and silly to enumerate, yet it keeps coming, thanks to you.!

She has been accused of buying her degree==>false, of not full filling her nysc obligations===>false, of buying $200,000 handbag===>false, of owing the $20 billion dollar house in Switzerland====>false too, of giving a plane to her son====>you know it's false too.

And now this, and you know damn well that it also ====>false, but you keep pushing it because that's who you're, false, wicked, and with a selfish agenda.
Yes, oh, I have searched my conscience, and there is no truth in any of your accusations. Now, go empty that load into some less fortunate woman's a..s..s, not Dieziani's. Or simply use her picture in the privacy of your home.
Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by Maxymilliano(m): 12:44am On Aug 14, 2013
This are mere allegations that is yet to be proven, the onus is on the plaintiffs to prove the veracity of the claims as stated in the petition but seem some persons are hell bent on convicting the minister even before the probe commence ...
Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by takedat(m): 12:48am On Aug 14, 2013
naijaking1:

The minister of petroleum, like minister for FCT is reserved for those with born-to-rule mentality, not to talk of a southern woman. We all know there's a lot of raw cash to be made from oil, that's why 90% of billionares from Katsina thank the former chairman(Gen Buhari) of PTF for their wealth. Oh, this position belongs to Rilwanu Lukman?
So, ever since this poor woman became a minister, derilict internet trolls like yourself have been commissioned to spread, spread, and spread false rumor after false rumor about her. Rumors too numerous, laughable, and silly to enumerate, yet it keeps coming, thanks to you.!

She has been accused of buying her degree==>false, of not full filling her nysc obligations===>false, of buying $200,000 handbag===>false, of owing the $20 billion dollar house in Switzerland====>false too, of giving a plane to her son====>you know it's false too.

And now this, and you know damn well that it also ====>false, but you keep pushing it because that's who you're, false, wicked, and with a selfish agenda.
Yes, oh, I have searched my conscience, and there is no truth in any of your accusations. Now, go empty that load into some less fortunate woman's a..s..s, not Dieziani's. Or simply use her picture in the privacy of your home.
One of Diezani's paid griots and praise singers. You think your ethnic-orchestrated sugar coated demagoguery will make us overlook the several allegations of reckless roguery and monumental thievery leveled against her ? Has she ever been investigated and declared not guilty? You want to use the divisive North versus South dichotomy as your get out of jail free card?

2 Likes

Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by jmaine: 12:53am On Aug 14, 2013
Just another bunch of puerile nonsense from familiar quarters. . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun State The Next Lagos In The Making? / Photos: How I Managed To Stand Against 'jungle Justice' / APC May Be Popular On Social Media But PDP Is In The Hearts Of Nigerians - Metuh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.