Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,267 members, 7,839,347 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years (2548 Views)

Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed / Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna / $700 Million,found In The House Of Dieziani Allison Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by lacasa: 12:59am On Aug 14, 2013
Wen we were warning all of una To vote competent human beings then, una say na fresh air una want abi

#well, Fresh air! undecided
Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by naijaking1: 12:59am On Aug 14, 2013
take dat: One of Diezani's paid griots and praise singers. You think your ethnic-orchestrated sugar coated demagoguery will make us overlook the several allegations of reckless roguery and monumental thievery leveled against her ? Has she ever been investigated and declared not guilty? You want to use the divisive North versus South dichotomy as your get out of jail free card?

ALLEGATIONS.
Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 14, 2013
naijaking1:

The minister of petroleum, like minister for FCT is reserved for those with born-to-rule mentality, not to talk of a southern woman. We all know there's a lot of raw cash to be made from oil, that's why 90% of billionares from Katsina thank the former chairman(Gen Buhari) of PTF for their wealth. Oh, this position belongs to Rilwanu Lukman?
So, ever since this poor woman became a minister, derilict internet trolls like yourself have been commissioned to spread, spread, and spread false rumor after false rumor about her. Rumors too numerous, laughable, and silly to enumerate, yet it keeps coming, thanks to you.!

She has been accused of buying her degree==>false, of not full filling her nysc obligations===>false, of buying $200,000 handbag===>false, of owing the $20 billion dollar house in Switzerland====>false too, of giving a plane to her son====>you know it's false too.

And now this, and you know damn well that it also ====>false, but you keep pushing it because that's who you're, false, wicked, and with a selfish agenda.
Yes, oh, I have searched my conscience, and there is no truth in any of your accusations. Now, go empty that load into some less fortunate woman's a..s..s, not Dieziani's. Or simply use her picture in the privacy of your home.

I was expecting a low-grade scoundrel like you to tout the cloak of immunity afforded to your Teflon principal, and you certainly did not disappoint. What I don’t understand, though, is since you are so co#ck-sure nothing would ever result from these allegations, why lose sleep over the number of times her name crops here? Why fret as much you do if you are so convinced the cumulative episodes of corruption won’t catch up with your favoured minister?

The message is clear - as long as matters relating to her profligacy keeps on bubbling to the surface, you can bet your last Naira that I will ensure it is brought to the attention of a wider audience. You have a choice: tag along for the ride or go sling your hook.

2 Likes

Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by naijaking1: 1:09am On Aug 14, 2013
eGuerrilla:

I was expecting a low-grade scoundrel like you to tout the cloak of immunity afforded to your Teflon principal, and you certainly did not disappoint. What I don’t understand, though, is since you are so co#ck-sure nothing would ever result from these allegations, why lose sleep over the number of times her name crops here? Why fret as much you do if you are so convinced the cumulative episodes of corruption won’t catch up with your favoured minister?

The message is clear - as long as matters relating to her profligacy keeps on bubbling to the surface, you can bet your last Naira that I will ensure it is brought to the attention of a wider audience. You have a choice: tag along for the ride or go sling your hook.

No freting, no shaking, just bring on the joke, louder, sillier, and even sillie--er--er. It's on you dude.
You spend 3-4 years saying things that are false about someone, you simply miss the point about things that are true. the more you misleed people on your fantasy chase of Dieziani, the more people actually forget to judge her job as a minister of the federal republic. Is oil more available to Nigerians, are we still paying billions to unseen middlemen installed by years of military tyrany? oh, instead of talking about developing our industry, you want to talk about how much money she spent on her last underwaer?
Your motive is selfish, myopic, and almost criminal, but you have to hide under cyber anoynimity to spew your trash.

1 Like

Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by takedat(m): 1:12am On Aug 14, 2013
Maxymilliano: This are mere allegations that is yet to be proven, the onus is on the plaintiffs to prove the veracity of the claims as stated in the petition but seem some persons are hell bent on convicting the minister even before the probe commence ...
Has the allegations of graft sponsored against Tinubu been proven? Yet, many on this forum through virtual trial have sentenced him to a life of public opprobrium. Who will sanction the charade, a red herring investigation if not her ever-protective corruption friendly boss?

1 Like

Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by UyiIredia(m): 1:47am On Aug 14, 2013
I did a quick search on Google even typing in 2013 to make sure it was current. Nothing, except the sour e the OP posted which isn't vetted so I must be skeptical. I usually get my news from Channels TV or The Nation who are of better repute.
Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by naijaking1: 4:54am On Aug 14, 2013
^^^^
Don't worry, these internet rumor mongers need no proof, evidence, or even facts.
They start off with a false allegation, then another person quotes the first false allegation to support his own false allegation, and by the time you know it, a wild fire is raging, and for no good reason too. Many times these rumors simply complete their life-cycles and come back where it started.
Last year, they started the rumor that she bought her son a plane, it turned out to be false, but guess what? Someone brings some the same false pictures forward again, this time it's about her own jet. Makes me sick to my stomach how far the oil cabal will go to assasinate her character.
Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by CosaNostra: 8:41am On Aug 14, 2013
This woman na correct thief
Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by patimore: 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
Dp
Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by patimore: 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
N2billion on private jets. Nothing do you frog eyes. sad
Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
The problem is how to prove that she is paying for it from the public purse. She can easily claim that the fees are paid by her 'boyfriend' . . . .the multi-billionaire Kola Aluko. And any investigation will vindicate her.
Re: Dieziani Allison-madueke Blows N2 Billion On Private Jet In Two Years by finefinelady(f): 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
Hmmn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Desola Was Banned - Bookmark This / 2015 Rivers State Governorship Election And Results / Photo: Is It True That This Is Happening In Akure Soon ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.