Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,515 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies (33011 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
Please keep the questions coming. And t coolrust me, there will always be answers.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by thompson1510(m): 6:26am On Aug 26, 2013
Bro, d jewelry link u shared, wat were your customers comments abt it?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by aminu150(m): 9:49am On Aug 26, 2013
I will like to thank all the people that
makes this thread lively. I have a
question that i hope to get answer
here. I have a GT master card that reads
different name from my real name but
address and picture are all mine. Please house can i use it to buy from
aliexpress then use my real name as
the person to collect the goods here in
nigeria
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Tonjeola1(m): 11:24am On Aug 26, 2013
aminu150: I will like to thank all the people that
makes this thread lively. I have a
question that i hope to get answer
here. I have a GT master card that reads
different name from my real name but
address and picture are all mine. Please house can i use it to buy from
aliexpress then use my real name as
the person to collect the goods here in
nigeria
Give it a try, i remembered someone said, he has used his girl's card before on DIY thread.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by delaruh(m): 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
Thanks for the information sir, pls sir how many days did it take you to get your goods ? I want to start with small capital but if I try to use any middle man like CVM or any other .....I discover I wudnt be making any profit or less because I will need to pay 10$ commission and 10$/1kg . Please I will want you to help me on how to go about this and make reasonable profit. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by aminu150(m): 12:16am On Sep 01, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Give it a try, i remembered someone said, he has used his girl's card before on DIY thread.
thank you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by darmochy1(m): 12:49am On Sep 01, 2013
Hello....pls is the zip/ postal code meant for the area I live or the country?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Dazzled: 5:48am On Sep 02, 2013
Have being following the thread and it has bn helpful to me, God bless u so much.
Am having challenges with the free importation I did and tried tracking it but didn't understand anything they wrote concerning the items. Please these are the tracking numbers:

RA446092976CN
RB111757916CN
RB111775217CN
RB752841550CN

Thank you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by bobojoshua(m): 8:13am On Sep 02, 2013
ezeh isaac: 5. Make your payment when the network has no issues

6. Ensure you have at least double amount of cash value of your intended purchase price (I.e if you want to buy #5 worth of goods, you must have upto #10 in your account.

7. make your payment now

8. Finally, drop your testimony. cheesy cheesy

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by bobojoshua(m): 8:14am On Sep 02, 2013
ezeh isaac: How to use gtb naira Mastercard effectively with out any hitch.

It is awfully annoying when you see something online, try to pay and your card is rejected right?

Sorry, but you're the cause of the rejection.
Now, I want you to understand that whatever you call your dog, that it answers.

If you want to make the most of using your card, follow these simple steps..
1. Register with the site you want to buy something from.
2. Make sure you register with the same name, address and phone number you used in opening your bank account.
3. Use the same email address with that of your bank account, if any.
4. Ensure you use correct zip/postal code
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by dmitroika(m): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
[quote author=bobojoshua][/quote]

how long does it take for ordered goods to get to nigeria from china using china air express (cheapest express)
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by omode2(m): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
nice thread. I have been going tru d do it urself thread bt d guys there have an ego prob and seems they av formed a cabal dt they ignore or tell u dt u r a learner bla bla bla. I learnt dt china air is nw faster and will d post office call u. And d GT naira card must it b activated bf use and hw much is d token?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
Hey op why not drop your email or send a mail to sokpor2013@gmail.com so we can have a one on one chat, I will really to go into importation but like every beginner I need to thread carefully so I don't loose my capital. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by aminu150(m): 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
omode2: nice thread. I have been going tru d do it urself thread bt d guys there have an ego prob and seems they av formed a cabal dt they ignore or tell u dt u r a learner bla bla bla. I learnt dt china air is nw faster and will d post office call u. And d GT naira card must it b activated bf use and hw much is d token?
yes they will call you. Getting a token cost 2k, it makes your card more secure online.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by maneagle(m): 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
Tonjeola1:
I use Access Bank VISA Card and never had problem, is the best for me, exchange rate is N159.5 = $1.
for your Seller to shipped through HongKong Post, chat with him/her, but it attract $2+ fee

Please I need your help, I would like 2 know hw HK post ship, must I av an account with dem before I can chat with d seller to send my goods tru HK post
Thank help me
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by oshie(m): 12:07am On Sep 04, 2013
omode2: nice thread. I have been going tru d do it urself thread bt d guys there have an ego prob and seems they av formed a cabal dt they ignore or tell u dt u r a learner bla bla bla. I learnt dt china air is nw faster and will d post office call u. And d GT naira card must it b activated bf use and hw much is d token?

just tak ur time to peruse season 1 and 2 of DIYIG and you will be like the gurus there.

Questions from newbies almost crippled the thread
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by omode2(m): 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
oshie:

just tak ur time to peruse season 1 and 2 of DIYIG and you will be like the gurus there.

Questions from newbies almost crippled the thread
some questions asked by newbies wher nt previously treated and when asked they were ignored. If d initiator did nt help them hw will they become gurus.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Opiosko: 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
Can anyone pls give me links for pure gold or gold filled jewelries? Tnks all
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Praise5: 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
Guys thanks for this thread and here are my questions: must I use a middleman? is access visa really okay and secured? those tablets on aliexpress how good are they? how fast is china post/hong kong post? please can you give me reliable links to powerbanks/tablets and jewellry. lastly, where do you stay EZEH? CAN WE PARTNER?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 6:09am On Sep 06, 2013
Ok, I wanna sincerely apologise to all that have been asking unanswered questions here.
I'm very sorry for coming late but I believe I'm going to attend to your questions as time would permit me.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 6:19am On Sep 06, 2013
Praise5: Guys thanks for this thread and here are my questions: must I use a middleman? is access visa really okay and secured? those tablets on aliexpress how good are they? how fast is china post/hong kong post? please can you give me reliable links to powerbanks/tablets and jewellry. lastly, where do you stay EZEH? CAN WE PARTNER?

yeah, access card is Ok and you must not use middle man. Some of the tablets are 100% good and cn/hk post are now faster.
It takes 2 to 3 weeks to receive your goods. I'm presently at ph, if you want to do committed business, email your business plans. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 6:33am On Sep 06, 2013
Go to your nearest post office, your goods should be there.

Dazzled: Have being following the thread and it has bn helpful to me, God bless u so much.
Am having challenges with the free importation I did and tried tracking it but didn't understand anything they wrote concerning the items. Please these are the tracking numbers:

RA446092976CN
RB111757916CN
RB111775217CN
RB752841550CN

Thank you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 6:36am On Sep 06, 2013
Everybody, use this link to track your packages

http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 6:42am On Sep 06, 2013
@omode2,yes they will call you but you need to track your order so that you will be able to know when it's ready for pickup.
Your gtb card works with/without token
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 6:46am On Sep 06, 2013
maneagle:

Please I need your help, I would like 2 know hw HK post ship, must I av an account with dem before I can chat with d seller to send my goods tru HK post
Thank help me

no bro, your seller will take care of that one but you need to get the tracking number from the seller so that you will use it to track your order and know when it has arrived
hope this helps
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 6:50am On Sep 06, 2013
Blueman76: Hey op why not drop your email or send a mail to sokpor2013@gmail.com so we can have a one on one chat, I will really to go into importation but like every beginner I need to thread carefully so I don't loose my capital. Thanks.

my email is looking at you.
If you have any challenges, just drop them here and trust me, gurus in the house will do justice to them
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 6:51am On Sep 06, 2013
dmitroika:

how long does it take for ordered goods to get to nigeria from china using china air express (cheapest express)

2 weeks and above
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 6:52am On Sep 06, 2013
darmochy1: Hello....pls is the zip/ postal code meant for the area I live or the country?

your area of residence
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 6:54am On Sep 06, 2013
delaruh: Thanks for the information sir, pls sir how many days did it take you to get your goods ? I want to start with small capital but if I try to use any middle man like CVM or any other .....I discover I wudnt be making any profit or less because I will need to pay 10$ commission and 10$/1kg . Please I will want you to help me on how to go about this and make reasonable profit. Thanks

nice one there
it takes 2 weeks and above to get your goods.
You can use them, they are more profitable
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 6:56am On Sep 06, 2013
thompson1510: Bro, d jewelry link u shared, wat were your customers comments abt it?

excellent, based on the cost
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 06, 2013
Pls i wanna start dis biz pls hw do i get a 1st bank mastercard dat i can use for d purchase again how do I make my payment to them n wats tracking all aboutdas how do i track. Does it need a bigger software?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by estherdim: 11:37am On Sep 06, 2013
olori 4b: Pls I need a mentor in this importation biz would like to import jewelries wigs and makeup pls anyone to put me tru thanks

Hello,

Do you still need a mentor in importation biz, i stay at igando. You can call my number so that we will talk.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden / How To Start And Run A Successful Hair Salon Business In Nigeria {simple Guide} / Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.