Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies (33014 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Cashkhiid(m): 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
Tonjeola1:
is not true, they still accept
Thanks bro! DO I NEED TO ACTIVATE MY AFRICARD B4 USING IT? IF YES, HOW PLEASE?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by tobolos(m): 5:26am On Oct 24, 2013
dasanchez1: pls reply
First of all,track the item on http://track-chinapost.com/ to know the status of the item.
Also send a mail to your supplier to acquaint in of the delay and threaten him to open a dispute if your goods is not delivered ASAP.
Though,the max delivery days is 60 but all stem down to supplier's proactiveness.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Tonjeola1(m): 6:54am On Oct 24, 2013
Cashkhiid:
Thanks bro! DO I NEED TO ACTIVATE MY AFRICARD B4 USING IT? IF YES, HOW PLEASE?
You need to activate it for online transactions, check the small booklet that comes with the card, i dont use Africard, i use Access visa card, I can only speak on that.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by tobolos(m): 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
Does any one know the exchange rate for dollar when using UBA debit card?
Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by fursh(m): 11:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
Cashkhiid:
wow! Thanks bro! I am so grateful. How many hours does it take your powerbank to fully charge a phone?

Bro, I've not received yet, it's still on the way
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by dasanchez1(m): 7:22am On Oct 25, 2013
tobolos:
First of all,track the item on http://track-chinapost.com/ to know the status of the item.
Also send a mail to your supplier to acquaint in of the delay and threaten him to open a dispute if your goods is not delivered ASAP.
Though,the max delivery days is 60 but all stem down to supplier's proactiveness.
tanx alot
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Ghazali34(m): 7:45am On Oct 25, 2013
ezeh isaac: This is exclusively for the newbies in importation business.

I'd like to share some of my experiences and strategies so far in this business. And I'm going to make it in series for easier digestion.. Feel free to ask questions and criticise constructively and I promise to make out time to answer all. Ok, let's kick start...

Episode 1

It all started on Nov. 28,2012, when el mateo my mentor started an all-important thread titled "do it Yourself importation business free
guide". I quietly and religiously followed the thread from day one and today, the rest has become a history.

Like I've said earlier, I actually started to follow this thread quietly and religiously from day one, and as a newbie, I decided to gather all the information I needed which is why I was not able to start until the thread entered season 2.

when I thought I had gotten the needed info, I ventured into jewelries and the first sets I bought was 10pcs worth of about $40 which is equivalent to #6500..I used hk post cos I wanted to be sure it works. And when the items landed at my doorstep in portharcourt, I was happy with what I saw.
The jewelries was sold by my fiance at #3500 each, it was a feminine products. And I was able to have an "outrageous" ROI of about 30k.

this is unbelievably unbelievable right? Don't worry, it is just a piece of the iceberg. Episode 2 will come with more surprises..

Meanwhile, ask questions cos I really want this to be an interactive house and at the same time bring a euphoric sigh of relief to a lot of young youths out there who are busy looking for jobs that are not coming, "as I equally did some time in 2011"

give me the link to the jeweries pls, bt my tablet go land my door post by next week wednesday latest
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by tonjeola(m): 8:02am On Oct 25, 2013
Ghazali34: give me the link to the jeweries pls, bt my tablet go land my door post by next week wednesday latest
check the 1st and 2nd page of the thread, the link is there
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 26, 2013
Importers goodmorning pls I really need help on the quality of brazilian hair on aliexpress already have customers who are willing to buy but don't know which product will last and which is fake will need the help of those who have bought hair from aliexpress thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2013
How Bright Biogas System Work

Bright Biogas Make Use Of A Relatively Simple, Well-Known, And Mature Technology. A Biogas System Comprises A Large Tank, Or Digester. Inside The Tank, Bacteria Work Symbiotically To Convert Organic Waste Into Methane Gas Through The Process Of Anaerobic Digestion.

Every Day, The User Of A Bright Biogas Feed The Bacteria Inside The Digester With Household By-Products Such As Market Waste, Kitchen Waste, And Manure From Livestock.

The Methane Gas Produced By The Bacteria Inside Bright Biogas Can Be Used For Cooking, Lighting, And Other Energy Needs.

Waste That Has Been Fully Digested Exits The Bright Biogas In The Form Of Organic Fertiliser And Is Good For Fish Meal
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by purplecircle: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
Please aside from chrisvic which other shippi g compaNy is good and reliable embarassed
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by yehmy(m): 1:51am On Nov 01, 2013
I came in late but i guess not too late...... Ezeh isaac remember me? 1 good turn deserve anoda, tho hav not been able to help u on ur p3 back den buh u sure knew i tried my best. well back 2 d real deal, i want 2 import tablet nd oda goods but i don't knw how at all will appreciate if u can put me tru bro add me on whatsapp 08062412168 or bb pin 7B2B6BBE looking 4ward 2 hear frm u soon ✌
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by omode2(m): 10:55am On Nov 05, 2013
I want to knw if someone can collect goods on my behave eida tru post office or courier usin that persons address.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by arkonpoint: 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hi roomies,

I started this importation business just last month. I read through a guide /ebook and I was rearing to go because I know a few things on online business.

It is really nice seeing things for myself because I had doubted it few years ago.

Now my concern is this, I ordered for a powerbank last month 18th, the seller was superb because he shipped same day using China post, the item track a day later which makes it all easier. I've been using the official China post to track and the status since Friday last week is departure from outward office, I use track-chinapost just now and I could get the following information,

Success find: 4 items!
item No.
Year
Status
Date
RB395025860CN
Collection
NG
20131019 1425
RB395025860CN
Waiting for transit airline Space
NG
20131024 1822
RB395025860CN
Dispatching
NG
20131024 1824
RB395025860CN
Departure from China
Beijing
NG
20131028 1315

I don't know if the item has arrive my Local post office or I should wait for a call from them.

Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by yetseyi(f): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Yes. just like aliexpress bro.

hi I saw some items on DHgate I am interested in but they are female apparel pls i wld like 2 know if the ban i heared abt has been lifted. Tnks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by tonjeola(m): 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
yetseyi:

hi I saw some items on DHgate I am interested in but they are female apparel pls i wld like 2 know if the ban i heared abt has been lifted. Tnks
If its a new apparels you will get them...as far they are not tokunbo or used ones or better stil use 3rd party agents, like CVM
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Cashkhiid(m): 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
Tonjeola1:
You need to activate it for online transactions, check the small booklet that comes with the card, i dont use Africard, i use Access visa card, I can only speak on that.
Thanks bro, I'll do that. So grateful
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by UsaNumber: 10:07am On Nov 12, 2013
@tolu order,
This is link i was talking about where you can get a US Number on your Naija sim, that enables you to Make call (with US caller i.d), Receive calls and Sms. http://usacallsms.com

You dont need an app or software, just make use of your phone.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Godmother(f): 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
Hi, my goods just arrived at the post office. Will I be required to pay any money to clear it. I want to know so I can prepare myself before going there
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Tonjeola1(m): 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
Godmother: Hi, my goods just arrived at the post office. Will I be required to pay any money to clear it. I want to know so I can prepare myself before going there
NO. but u appreciate who called u by giving small token for airtime. I used to give #200
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Ibrochaka(m): 9:36am On Nov 15, 2013
Pls haus confirm dis link 4 me cos d price der iz scaring and amazing, here is d link http://www.aliexpress.com/item/free-shipping-new-and-original-Book-6-15-6-INCH-FULL-HD-Touchscreen-Laptop-mineral-Ash/1469622285.html pls haus check if it is d actual price of d product, thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Manweysabi(m): 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ibrochaka: Pls haus confirm dis link 4 me cos d price der iz scaring and amazing, here is d link http://www.aliexpress.com/item/free-shipping-new-and-original-Book-6-15-6-INCH-FULL-HD-Touchscreen-Laptop-mineral-Ash/1469622285.html pls haus check if it is d actual price of d product, thanks.

Seller doesn't have any reputation..

No feeback!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by sto: 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
Hello house,pleas i cant seem to find any chat or e mail link to contact the seller on aliexpress unlike Dhgate.pls confirm or nah old age dey worry my eyes.thank peeps
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Tonjeola1(m): 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
sto: Hello house,pleas i cant seem to find any chat or e mail link to contact the seller on aliexpress unlike Dhgate.pls confirm or nah old age dey worry my eyes.thank peeps
is there, by your right hand corner, under seller's name or read from top to bottom of your right hand corner
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by fursh(m): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
Need a shipping agent that could ship goods from the UK, London to be precise. Pls kindly drop d contact of any reputable one u know. Thanks in anticipaion
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by shoesaffairs(f): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hello house, pls can anyone recommend a reliable cargo company (by air) tha ships from UK to Lagos?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by timok4chri: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2013
pls i want to buy nokia lumia from aliexpress will you advice me to go for it or any other phone,i just want it for personal use just 1 piece.thanks i apreciate.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by saintruky(m): 1:34am On Nov 30, 2013
I made purchase of some silver jewelries myself, but am afraid one of my customer called to tell that its fading out. She has only worn it once.
Please did you get any call as such from any of the persons you sold yours to? If no, will you be kind enough to share the link to the store you bought yours? Thanks.
ezeh isaac: This is exclusively for the newbies in importation business.

I'd like to share some of my experiences and strategies so far in this business. And I'm going to make it in series for easier digestion.. Feel free to ask questions and criticise constructively and I promise to make out time to answer all. Ok, let's kick start...

Episode 1

It all started on Nov. 28,2012, when el mateo my mentor started an all-important thread titled "do it Yourself importation business free
guide". I quietly and religiously followed the thread from day one and today, the rest has become a history.

Like I've said earlier, I actually started to follow this thread quietly and religiously from day one, and as a newbie, I decided to gather all the information I needed which is why I was not able to start until the thread entered season 2.

when I thought I had gotten the needed info, I ventured into jewelries and the first sets I bought was 10pcs worth of about $40 which is equivalent to #6500..I used hk post cos I wanted to be sure it works. And when the items landed at my doorstep in portharcourt, I was happy with what I saw.
The jewelries was sold by my fiance at #3500 each, it was a feminine products. And I was able to have an "outrageous" ROI of about 30k.

this is unbelievably unbelievable right? Don't worry, it is just a piece of the iceberg. Episode 2 will come with more surprises..

Meanwhile, ask questions cos I really want this to be an interactive house and at the same time bring a euphoric sigh of relief to a lot of young youths out there who are busy looking for jobs that are not coming, "as I equally did some time in 2011"

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by delaruh(m): 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2013
saint_ruky: I made purchase of some silver jewelries myself, but am afraid one of my customer called to tell that its fading out. She has only worn it once.
Please did you get any call as such from any of the persons you sold yours to? If no, will you be kind enough to share the link to the store you bought yours? Thanks.

So also are my customers , they complained bitterly because the costume started to fade after wearing it once.......please share with us your customers comment and share with us if you have any link for quality costume or filled Gold jewelry.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Tonjeola1(m): 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
delaruh:

So also are my customers , they complained bitterly because the costume started to fade after wearing it once.......please share with us your customers comment and share with us if you have any link for quality costume or filled Gold jewelry.
saint_ruky: I made purchase of some silver jewelries myself, but am afraid one of my customer called to tell that its fading out. She has only worn it once.
delaruh:

Go for Gold/Silver filled or 925 silver/Gold, they last more

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists / Supermarket Owners Rake In Huge Profits Over Closure Of Shoprite In Akure / 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.