Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Funding My Payoneer Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Funding My Payoneer Account (4674 Views)

Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment / Who Can Fund Payoneer Account / Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funding My Payoneer Account by dowjones(m): 9:15am On Aug 14, 2013
Hello, i opened an account with payoneer and received the mastercard. i want to fund it but my options are slim for some reasons.

i need someone, ANYONE who has got a funded payoneer account to TRANSFER at least $25 to my account and i will pay a commission on that in cash (naira/dollars). You transfer to my account and i pay you the amount + commission in cash.

call me on 08****** if you're game. Lagos resident will be prefered. thanks

*EDIT* It has been brought to my notice that people offer this service. so my offer has been altered. still reach me if you can help. thanks

NB. scammers back off or you will be hurt for trying to waste my time. #promise
Re: Funding My Payoneer Account by anex4real: 9:20am On Aug 14, 2013
Am not in lagos but I can help you.
Re: Funding My Payoneer Account by dowjones(m): 9:29am On Aug 14, 2013
anex4real: Am not in lagos but I can help you.

cool. flash or send me a text and we can start from there.

*edit* already got your number
Re: Funding My Payoneer Account by dowjones(m): 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
I just learnt my UBA AFRICARD can fund my payoneer account. problem solved. thread closed smiley
Re: Funding My Payoneer Account by Jamji: 1:58am On Aug 15, 2013
dowjones: I just learnt my UBA AFRICARD can fund my payoneer account. problem solved. thread closed smiley

dont be sellshark, please tell me how. cool
Re: Funding My Payoneer Account by valdes00(m): 7:41am On Aug 15, 2013
Jamji:

make una leave am, him go still run come back cos him neva knw say many things dey involve before payoneer go activate private load for im card
Re: Funding My Payoneer Account by dowjones(m): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2013
Jamji:

dont know yet but someone called me from Nl and said so. i did some research and confirmed it. i will try it next week.

valdes00:
make una leave am, him go still run come back cos him neva knw say many things dey involve before payoneer go activate private load for im card

if i encounter anything i will try and overcome rather than sitting on my couch and thinking like you. i have seen it from two serious sources so take your unproductive pessimism somewhere elese.
Re: Funding My Payoneer Account by arbitrage: 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
I tried to load/fund my Payoneer card again from my Nigerian card just like the first time but it did not work. Rather, the error report on Payoneer card loading page is that "Private loading/funding is not supported for this account." I guess they only allow funding your Payoneer MasterCard once from your Nigerian (any) card source. I wrote them and here below is the email reply:

Payoneer Customer Support - Automated Response
Reference number: LTK1215304378799X
This is an automated response. If this message does not resolve your issue, please reply with further details and we will be happy to assist you.

Your Payoneer card is intended to be used as a payout solution, to get paid from any of our official partners or the US Payment Service. Your Payoneer account should not be used for the sole purpose of Private Loading.

To avoid any confusion, we have disabled the option on the website for each account that is not yet active in receiving payments from the above mentioned methods.

You can load money to your account via either of the following options:

1) You can receive payments from any of our official partners. If you are working with a company that offers payment via Payoneer, you can link your Payoneer account to your account with that company and receive a payment. For details on how to link your Payoneer account to a new partner, click here.

2) You can receive payments using our US Payment Service. To read more about the US Payment Service, click here.

Once you are active in receiving payments via either of these methods, you will be able to begin using the Private Loading Service.

Sincerely,
Payoneer Customer Support
FAQ page | Support Center | How To Videos
Re: Funding My Payoneer Account by dowjones(m): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
arbitrage: I tried to load/fund my Payoneer card again from my Nigerian card just like the first time but it did not work. Rather, the error report on Payoneer card loading page is that "Private loading/funding is not supported for this account." I guess they only allow funding your Payoneer MasterCard once from your Nigerian (any) card source. I wrote them and here below is the email reply:

Payoneer Customer Support - Automated Response
Reference number: LTK1215304378799X
This is an automated response. If this message does not resolve your issue, please reply with further details and we will be happy to assist you.

Your Payoneer card is intended to be used as a payout solution, to get paid from any of our official partners or the US Payment Service. Your Payoneer account should not be used for the sole purpose of Private Loading.

To avoid any confusion, we have disabled the option on the website for each account that is not yet active in receiving payments from the above mentioned methods.

You can load money to your account via either of the following options:

1) You can receive payments from any of our official partners. If you are working with a company that offers payment via Payoneer, you can link your Payoneer account to your account with that company and receive a payment. For details on how to link your Payoneer account to a new partner, click here.

2) You can receive payments using our US Payment Service. To read more about the US Payment Service, click here.

Once you are active in receiving payments via either of these methods, you will be able to begin using the Private Loading Service.

Sincerely,
Payoneer Customer Support
FAQ page | Support Center | How To Videos

Thanks alot for the info. i will need to fund my card once as i need funds in my payoneer account before paypal can verify my bank account.
My aim is paypal. Payoneer is just a means to an end.
payoneer knows the first deposit is important that is why it is allowed. Subsequent "private" transfers might be mis-used for money laundering schemes and what not. So its all good by me. *my 50 cents*
Re: Funding My Payoneer Account by Jamji: 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
i think they allow private loading but with conditions. i dont know yet but you can check community.payoneer.com about this.
Re: Funding My Payoneer Account by einsteino(m): 7:24am On Sep 04, 2013
arbitrage pls can anyone put me through on the dos and donts while opening paypal in nigeria.
Re: Funding My Payoneer Account by arbitrage: 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2013
einsteino: arbitrage pls can anyone put me through on the dos and donts while opening paypal in nigeria.

There are many threads and lessons learnt on this issue here on Nairaland. Just search all and read up.
Re: Funding My Payoneer Account by fubei: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
pls help I wanted signing up for payoneer. I filled the for and input my new national identity number. they refuse me logging in saying that I have not completed my registration. I tried competing it but it does work any more. what do I do

(1) (Reply)

What Can One Naira Buy? / Ecobank Naira Credit Card Its Real And It Works / Original T.M Lewin Shirts For Sale in Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.