Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5638 Views)

Ladies; Ever Heard This From A Guy Before? Lols. / Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? / Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

tongue tongue

I like kids
Re: . by Sanboy25: 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
No never, don't think it will ever happen.... undecided
Re: . by drnairalov: 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
^^^^ she has a crush on me 2
Re: . by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
CFCfan:

I like kids

undecided cry cry
Re: . by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 16, 2013
25Calibre: I can't believe you banned me for 2 weeks which expires today. When I saw the length of the ban, I checked to see who mete out such evil/wickedness at me, and it was you. Normally if it was sexkillz, id come running to you, but it was you, so nobody to run to, if I attempt sexkillz, he might even increase the ban.

I thought you were the benign one, you now bare fangs.

2 weeks? That was too much

You and others spent pages upon pages hurling insults and derailing a thread. You and those who were involved can recite the rules in your sleep and are veterans in terms of Nairaland membership and numbers of bans. You're lucky I saw the thread before Sexkillz in all honesty.

Any more complaints should go to the Complaints thread.

2 Likes

Re: . by Omobarca: 12:28am On Aug 16, 2013
gringringrin 50calibre finally got banned.
Re: . by 190: 1:34am On Aug 16, 2013
smh!

Una nor really get work do!

sighs - hope for Nigeria

see them

mscheww undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 16, 2013
25Calibre:

I can't believe you banned me for 2 weeks which expires today. When I saw the length of the ban, I checked to see who mete out such evil/wickedness at me, and it was you. Normally if it was sexkillz, id come running to you, but it was you, so nobody to run to, if I attempt sexkillz, he might even increase the ban.

I thought you were the benign one, you now bare fangs.

2 weeks? That was too much

hoped u re now born again? grin
Re: . by dmcdad: 4:18am On Aug 16, 2013
^^^^ Lol
Re: . by AwesomeDaniel(m): 6:37am On Aug 16, 2013
Sanboy25: No never, don't think it will ever happen.... undecided

Sanboy, are you for real? I thought you had a crush on Mr.Corrrk.
undecided
Re: . by sweettease(f): 6:38am On Aug 16, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

*crushing* embarassed

Don't let queen of sheba get you. grin
Re: . by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 16, 2013
Re: . by sweettease(f): 8:18am On Aug 16, 2013
DonCrust: @sweet-tease how're u miss
Am doing fine Mr smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 16, 2013
Re: . by sweettease(f): 9:40am On Aug 16, 2013
DonCrust:

Did u dream 'bout me cos i did bout u?
Bliv me you don't want to be the one i saw in my dream last night smiley
Let's stop derailing embarassed
Re: . by 25Calibre(m): 10:58am On Aug 16, 2013
ogugua88:

You and others spent pages upon pages hurling insults and derailing a thread. You and those who were involved can recite the rules in your sleep and are veterans in terms of Nairaland membership and numbers of bans. You're lucky I saw the thread before Sexkillz in all honesty.

Any more complaints should go to the Complaints thread.

No! I would not go to the Complaints thread, I want to stay here.

@ the highlighted, so if sexkillz saw me first, he would have banned me for longer? So you mean to say there isn't set guidelines as to what length of ban is appropriate for different offences, and you guys give out bans willy nilly?

I've heard of sexkillz banning people till 2020, you think that's right?

@ the topic - Yes I know idowuogbo has a crush on Mr Cork ( see I didn't derail )
Re: . by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 16, 2013
25Calibre:

No! I would not go to the Complaints thread, I want to stay here.

@ the highlighted, so if sexkillz saw me first, he would have banned me for longer? So you mean to say there isn't set guidelines as to what let of ban is appropriate for different offences, and you guys give out bans willy nilly?

@ the topic - Yes I know idowuogbo has a crush on Mr Cork ( see I didn't derail )
Good point

@topic
Texas.Cowgirl
Re: . by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 16, 2013
25Calibre: No! I would not go to the Complaints thread, I want to stay here.

@ the highlighted, so if sexkillz saw me first, he would have banned me for longer? So you mean to say there isn't set guidelines as to what length of ban is appropriate for different offences, and you guys give out bans willy nilly?

There are set guidelines. I'm actually the one who created them. If we went according to the guidelines, you would have been banned from the entire forum indefinitely as the 3rd offense warrants maximum punishment. The ban I dealt you was your 12th ban across the forum and your 6th ban in Romance, and that's all within 6 months. You know the rules and you continue to break them. You'd have every reason to debate this issue if you weren't a habitual rule breaker. You and I both know what happened in that thread. Rather than to show remorse, you're complaining about the length of your ban, meaning you know you did something wrong. Why don't you just follow rules and avoid getting banned altogether?

That's my last post on this. You all should enjoy this thread and its purpose. smiley

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2013
Who was hiding my post?? angry
Re: . by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Le w00t! Nairalands newest couple kiss

shocked
Re: . by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
yawwwwn!!!!!!!! gud murnin afternoon everybody how was your nites? ? ? ? ? ? smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
does anyone av crush on me?

Speak now or 4va remain silent
Re: . by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2013
ighoosagie: does anyone av crush on me?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
bejahisky:

shocked

undecided undecided kiss kiss kiss

You know youre the only one for me grin
Re: . by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2013
ighoosagie: does anyone av crush on me?

*crickets*
Re: . by 190theclown: 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2013
DonCrust: So I don't have any sweet lady crushing on me? Na wah Oo!

^the thing tire me

as i big reach get money reach

no lady here can offer me punny crush

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

. / A Student's Answer Sheet. (pics) / I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.