Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... (5606 Views)

I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? / I Don’t Love Her / I Don’t Love Him Anymore….. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 25, 2016
NB: A lady send this to me

A woman is totally going crazy after making the mistake of telling her husband that she is no longer in lover with him. He has left her totally shocked with his next move.
A woman who made the mistake of telling her husband that she was no longer in love with him has found herself in trouble. Read the story shared by Yoanswers.
I have been married to my husband for three years, and together for four. We have no children. I am not so sure how it happened, but I don’t feel the spark with him anymore. I told him that I don’t love him two weeks ago. He felt very bad for like two days.
I saw him crying. He started sleeping in the guest bedroom. But, two days later, he became very angry. He started telling me how it is his dream to have a super-hot wife that loves him till death, and that he will make his dream a reality no matter what it takes.
He started ranting about how he always makes his dreams a reality, and how he is now VP in a Fortune 500 Company even though he is just 31 years old. He says he will make his wife-dream a reality too. He also started ranting about how he was a virgin when his final year of college began, and how he had s*x with two average girls and four hot girls (2 of which were xhosa’s) by the time he graduated. He says he was able to do this because he has a habit of getting what he wants from life.
He told me that God made me fall out of love with him so he could find someone much better. He says he deserves the best woman this earth has to offer, because he will make sure he gives his wife everything she wants from a husband. He says he will be a dream-come-true for her.
He started cooking his own meals and stopped eating anything I made. Five days later, he packed his bags and left our house. I have no idea where he went. He told me he is going to the airport and will file for divorce when he returns. He refused to tell me where he was flying to. I found out from his secretary that he has taken a one month vacation from work, so I assume he will be gone for a month. She doesn’t know where he went, or even why he went (or so she tells me).
It has been a week and I am constantly thinking about him. This past week, I have called all his friends to ask where he went. No one gave me an answer. I call his cell multiple times a day but he does not pick up my calls. I constantly worry if he is seeing someone else, or if he is going to meet someone else. For some reason, the thought of him being with someone else hurts me. I want him to come back.
While he was here, I was very indifferent to him. I used to make up excuses to avoid s*x. I used to feel relieved when he spent more time at work. Why do I care so much about what he is doing now? Why do I want him to come back so badly? Earlier today, I looked through our wedding and honeymoon pictures and started crying. I just don’t get it.

Cc.lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 25, 2016
I think right from time she didn't love him because she must have been using birth control
Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by Theyveedo(m): 7:58am On Aug 25, 2016
W
Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by mamaafrik(m): 8:14am On Aug 25, 2016
Haaba,no kids and u did dat?,wife without kids have there name written in marriage with a temporary maker,it'z like wen som1 wants to fry u and u just helped him by splashing urself with palm oyel,tell her to Text him showing her regret,wat of going to his parent or sibling to help beg him.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 25, 2016
What can I say? Women have uncanny sensitivity Or an erratic behaviour. Our mood are constantly changing, it happens in a moment, it's part of who we are grin kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by seunny4lif(m): 8:25am On Aug 25, 2016
3 yrs no kids and you are still doing Saka grin grin grin
The Husband na Man joooor cool cool cool
You don't love him again now grin grin grin..
The last time I checked cool cool cool There are around 1Billion girls in the world cool

11 Likes

Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by ojun50(m): 8:31am On Aug 25, 2016
Yes u are finished, jst start parking yr tins down because u are living.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 25, 2016
A man doesn't cry for the fun of it....he's lenient by ranting....if i were him, i wont ever speak a word to the woman....she makes up excuses when it comes to having sex....4 good years, no kids....and to add salt to injury....you broke his heart.

Just forget it cos its over, there is no going back...just forget yiu have a husband. Wrong doings like this cant be forgiven....No one does that.

#RADARADA

5 Likes

Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by ehix89(m): 8:57am On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
What can I say? Women have uncanny sensitivity Or an erratic behaviour. Our mood are constantly changing, it happens in a moment, it's part of who we are grin kiss
Its very careless to say you don't love someone anymore, i'll do exactly what that man did...heartbroken - picked himself up - move on, who begs for love , love should emanate from both partners.

No matter how erratic a woman's behaviour is some words should never be spewed, nothing absolutely justifies that lady's action undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 25, 2016
ehix89:
Its very careless to say you don't love someone anymore, i'll do exactly what that man did...heartbroken - picked himself up - move on, who begs for love , love should emanate from both partners.

No matter how erratic a woman's behaviour is some words should never be spewed, nothing absolutely justifies that lady's action undecided
you obviously don't understand because you're not a woman tongue well.. I really don't blame her cry
Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by alobright17(m): 9:07am On Aug 25, 2016
Op what help did she need now?to get the man back,when we don't even have his contact,or to teach her how to play her wifery duty?or to do magic and know if the guy is with another lady or not,or to help wipe her tears?or to locate where the husband is? or better still help find another husband for her?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 25, 2016
This is a situation where you just rely wholly on God.
That man has crossed his mind for you
Anyway I hope he comes back then you will know how to treat him with love, care fear and trembling

2 Likes

Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by FreeSpirited: 9:21am On Aug 25, 2016
This is exactly how a real man should treat a lady who is not serious and taking him for granted

4 Likes

Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by FreeSpirited: 9:28am On Aug 25, 2016
I pray he never comes back to you cos you don't deserve a great guy like him. We men should try and learn from this story and be the best we can be. never allow a woman hold you to ransom cause you will quickly lose value. Now that the man has refused to be taken for granted she's now feeling the heat and giving him more value and respect.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by JustHere2Observ(f): 9:36am On Aug 25, 2016
I dont see the issue, husbands fall out of love with their wives all the time. They should go their separate ways or try hard to find that spark again. No be crying or threat matter
Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 25, 2016
FreeSpirited:
I pray he never comes back to you cos you don't deserve a great guy like him. We men should try and learn from this story and be the best we can be. never allow a woman hold you to ransom cause you will quickly lose value. Now that the man has refused to be taken for granted she's now feeling the heat and giving him more value and respect.
treat women with brain and not with love

1 Like

Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by Ellidude(m): 10:48am On Aug 25, 2016
You don't know the value of what you have until you lose it.
#fact.
Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by boxer022(m): 10:51am On Aug 25, 2016
For this issue the only thing I can say is that the woman in question does not know what she wants in her marriage. How can you tell a guy who paid your bride price that you do not love him anymore, it means that she did not love him from the onset. She must have agreed to marry him for material things and not for love. The only thing I will say is that since she has scattered her home by herself, she should not blame anybody for it than her own self. The man has every right to react the way he did and there is no law stopping him from looking for his happiness. She should be ready to look for the person which she loves and let this man go.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by ehix89(m): 10:53am On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
you obviously don't understand because you're not a woman tongue well.. I really don't blame her cry
Have you been told by a guy that you're not loved anymore, if yes, what went through your head?, just maybe the man isn't dealing with the situation the best way but I just want you to recognise its the woman's fault and she's guilty of whatever happens in her marriage.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 25, 2016
ehix89:
Have you been told by a guy that you're not loved anymore, if yes, what went through your head?, just maybe the man isn't dealing with the situation in the best way but I just want you to recognise its the woman's fault and she's guilty of whatever happens in her marriage.
I totally agree with you. She brought this upon herself but the man will never understand. It's a very unfortunate situation tho, well that's their business sha, they should deal with their problem grin
Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by deanoffaculty: 11:16am On Aug 25, 2016
Zceesneh:

A woman is totally going crazy after making the mistake of telling her husband that she is no longer in lover with him. He has left her totally shocked with his next move.
A woman who made the mistake of telling her husband that she was no longer in love with him has found herself in trouble. Read the story shared by Yoanswers.
I have been married to my husband for three years, and together for four. We have no children. I am not so sure how it happened, but I don’t feel the spark with him anymore. I told him that I don’t love him two weeks ago. He felt very bad for like two days.
I saw him crying. He started sleeping in the guest bedroom. But, two days later, he became very angry. He started telling me how it is his dream to have a super-hot wife that loves him till death, and that he will make his dream a reality no matter what it takes.
He started ranting about how he always makes his dreams a reality, and how he is now VP in a Fortune 500 Company even though he is just 31 years old. He says he will make his wife-dream a reality too. He also started ranting about how he was a virgin when his final year of college began, and how he had s*x with two average girls and four hot girls (2 of which were xhosa’s) by the time he graduated. He says he was able to do this because he has a habit of getting what he wants from life.
He told me that God made me fall out of love with him so he could find someone much better. He says he deserves the best woman this earth has to offer, because he will make sure he gives his wife everything she wants from a husband. He says he will be a dream-come-true for her.
He started cooking his own meals and stopped eating anything I made. Five days later, he packed his bags and left our house. I have no idea where he went. He told me he is going to the airport and will file for divorce when he returns. He refused to tell me where he was flying to. I found out from his secretary that he has taken a one month vacation from work, so I assume he will be gone for a month. She doesn’t know where he went, or even why he went (or so she tells me).
It has been a week and I am constantly thinking about him. This past week, I have called all his friends to ask where he went. No one gave me an answer. I call his cell multiple times a day but he does not pick up my calls. I constantly worry if he is seeing someone else, or if he is going to meet someone else. For some reason, the thought of him being with someone else hurts me. I want him to come back.
While he was here, I was very indifferent to him. I used to make up excuses to avoid s*x. I used to feel relieved when he spent more time at work. Why do I care so much about what he is doing now? Why do I want him to come back so badly? Earlier today, I looked through our wedding and honeymoon pictures and started crying. I just don’t get it.

Cc.lalasticlala
To the woman- why did you bargain for what you are not prepared for? For you to tell you husband that you don't love him again, something must have triggered it up and I don't want to believe it's because of the childlessness factor. I think you should stick to your original plan that made you to segregate yourself and have no regret for your actions.
I pray you find another opportunity to settle the score with your husband....seriously I pray so. One of those mistakes you made(in my own opinion) is that you didn't clearly define what you want in marriage before rushing to it.
Also, go on your kneels and pray to God. A praying woman will always win and get directions in life. I know your husband will come home- I think he just wanted you to feel the pain of your action. He's still very much in love with you and he is ready to spoil you with everything. You are even lucky that the man didn't give you combo, uppercut and 'panelbeat' your body before throwing out your belongings.
.......Pray, take a Chill, correct the source of the problem, cement the crack in the wall and be wise. The Man is coming back!!!
Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by walemoney007(m): 11:20am On Aug 25, 2016
Make the guy they happy say the girl no b ijebu girl grin
Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by deanoffaculty: 11:27am On Aug 25, 2016
boxer022:
For this issue the only thing I can say is that the woman in question does not know what she wants in her marriage.
Yea.....
Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by deanoffaculty: 11:28am On Aug 25, 2016
boxer022:
For this issue the only thing I can say is that the woman in question does not know what she wants in her marriage. How can you tell a guy who paid your bride price that you do not love him anymore, it means that she did not love him from the onset. She must have agreed to marry him for material things and not for love. The only thing I will say is that since she has scattered her home by herself, she should not blame anybody for it than her own self. The man has every right to react the way he did and there is no law stopping him from looking for his happiness. She should be ready to look for the person which she loves and let this man go.
Gbam!!!
Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by NevetsIbot(m): 11:34am On Aug 25, 2016
God will punish the wife that will constantly deny me sex!!!!!!!!!!! You are finished indeed. Op, tell her she's a foolish woman
Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2016
ehn o paro!
Ti e ti ruun yege yege!!
Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by yorhmienerd(m): 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
You're finished

1 Like

Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by Oahray: 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hehehehe... Is this for real? cheesy

Why did she not reach out to him while he was still tormenting himself with thoughts of his own inadequacy? Because she did not care. She loved the power she had over him, the idea that he could be in anguish that she doesn't love him anymore. She must have felt powerful whenever he expressed his need for her body and enjoyed turning him down. She wasn't expecting him to get over it, to get over her.

Thing is, she still doesn't care about him. She cares about his being happy with another lady. She cares about the power she has lost. She cares about her own desirability or lack of it, and is shocked that she isn't irreplaceable. Serves her right a thousand times.

I hope he never returns to her, and I wish other men in similar situations with frigid/lukewarm/contentious wives would man up and call that woman's bluff.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
undecided another fake story!
Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by Tallesty1(m): 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
And what in fvck's name are you people?
Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Zceesneh:

Cc.lalasticlala
the man deserves better.... I'd do same!

1 Like

Re: I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... by Lexxyburg(m): 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
serves her right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Finally Shaved And You Want People To Notice / Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food / During Sex Do U Prefer D Light ON Or OFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.