Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

What Is Assumption Of Mary - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Assumption Of Mary (13357 Views)

Today Is The Feast Of Assumption Of Blessed Virgin Mary / How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary / Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by bakry86: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
with all these pictures(eventhough assumed), i wonder why christien ladies r still not puting on LONG HIJAB!!!
Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by dowjones(m): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
we should stop wasting pages on this thread. Catholics are born into thier religion and because of its liberties and "benefits" they stick to it.

If you quote facts from the bible to seal a point and all a catholic will say is " ave maria, blessed mary" or " i'm a die-hard catholic" or worse, they start spewing shit that's from mythology books.

many catholics DO NOT KNOW MARY HAD OTHER CHILDREN. They do not know the origin and history of rosary use and the role popes play in world politics.

shedrach, meschac and abednego didnt bow down to a statue but catholics BOW DOWN TO THE STATUE OF MARY! And you call it HONOR.

CATHOLICS ARE NOT CHRISTIANS. They are worshippers of saints, popes and statues!

You christians should pray for them because thier own done sure for that place wey charcoal no dey finish..LMAO !
Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by Richieboyn: 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
Victoriousvic: Yeah right! undecidedTeaching of which church? I've never heard of that cos it ain't true

ur question is not relevant. Because there is only one churc-d catholic church. every oda tn is a ministry
Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by k2039: 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
This is plagiarism, you should have quoted your source.
naijadeyhia: [b]CATHOLIC DOCTRINES ABOUT MARY COMPARED WITH WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS

My sources for this section are the Bible and the Catechism of the Catholic Church, which has numbered paragraphs. For the sake of simplicity and brevity, I will just say Catechism plus the number of the paragraph(s). For example, “Catechism 411, 493” means “Catechism of the Catholic Church, paragraphs numbered 411 and 493."

For each doctrinal category, I will indicate the Catholic doctrine, followed by the appropriate references from the Catechism. I will follow this with quotations from the Bible which relate to the doctrine. For the sake of clarity, I will emphasize some portions of Biblical quotations by using boldface type. The last book in the Bible is called “The Book of Revelation” in Protestant Bibles and “The Apocalypse” in Catholic Bibles. I will refer to it as “Revelation."

IMMACULATE CONCEPTION -- Mary was preserved from all stain of original sin from the first instant of her conception. (Catechism 490-492).

In Luke 1:46-47, Mary said: “My soul doth magnify the Lord, And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour." Mary knew that she needed a savior.
The doctrine of the Immaculate Conception was first introduced by a heretic (a man whose teachings were officially declared to be contrary to Church doctrine). For centuries this doctrine was unanimously rejected by popes, Fathers and theologians of the Catholic Church. [13]

ALL HOLY - Mary, “the All-Holy,” lived a perfectly sinless life. (Catechism 411, 493)

Romans 3:23 says “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." Revelation 15:4 says, “Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? For thou only art holy." Romans 3:10 says, “There is none righteous, no, not one."
Jesus is the only person who is referred to in Scripture as sinless. Hebrews 4:15 says, “For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feelings of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.” 2 Corinthians 5:21 says, “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.” 1 Peter 2:22 says, "Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth."

In contrast, Mary said that God is her Savior. (Luke 1:47) If God was her Savior, then Mary was not sinless. Sinless people do not need a Savior.
In the Book of Revelation, when they were searching for someone who was worthy to break the seals and open the scroll, the only person who was found to be worthy was Jesus. Nobody else in Heaven or on earth (including Mary) was worthy to open the scroll or even look inside it. (Revelation 5:1-5)

PERPETUAL VIRGINITY - Mary was a virgin before, during and after the birth of Christ. (Catechism 496-511)

Matthew 1:24-25 says, “Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife: And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.” “Till” (until) means that after that point, Joseph did “know” (have sexual relations with) Mary. (See Genesis 4:1 where Adam “knew” Eve and she conceived and had a son.)
Jesus had brothers and sisters. The Bible even tells us their names. Matthew 13:54-56 says,

“And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue, insomuch that they were astonished, and said, Whence hatch this man this wisdom, and these mighty works? Is not this the carpenter’s son? Is not his mother called Mary? And his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas? And his sisters, are they not all with us?”
Other Scripture verses which specifically refer to Jesus’ brothers are: Matthew 12:46; John 2:12; John 7:3; Acts 1:14; and Galatians 1:19.

Catholics are taught that “brothers” and “sisters” were general terms that really could refer to any kind of kinsman, including cousins. This is true in the Hebrew language. However, the New Testament is written in Greek, which is an extremely precise language. It makes a clear distinction between the words used to describe family relationships. There is a Greek word which refers to people who are relatives but not of the immediate family, such as aunts, uncles, nephews, nieces and cousins. There are other Greek words which refer specifically to a person’s brother or sister within a family. [14]

MOTHER OF GOD - Because she is the mother of Jesus, and Jesus is God, therefore Mary is the Mother of God. (Catechism 963, 971, 2677).

The Incarnation means that Jesus was both fully God and fully man. Mary was only the mother of Jesus as man, and not the mother of Jesus as God. According to the Bible, the world was created through Jesus. This was long before Mary was born. Hebrews 1:1-2 says,

“God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds."
Colossians 1:16-17 says,

“For by him [Jesus] were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers; all things [including Mary] were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things [including Mary] , and by him all things consist."
John 8:58 says, “Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, before Abraham was, I am.” Jesus existed before Abraham was born. That means that He also existed before Mary was born. In John 17:5, Jesus says, “And now O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.” So Jesus existed even before the world began. Jesus came first - not Mary.

MOTHER OF THE CHURCH - Mary is the Mother of the Church. (Catechism 963, 975).

Acts 1:13-14 gives a picture of a group of people praying together. Mary is mentioned as one of them, but nothing indicates any special prominence.

“And when they were come in, they went up into an upper room, where abode both Peter, and James, and John, and Andrew, Phillip, and Thomas, Bartholomew, and Matthew, James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon Zelotes, and Judas the brother of James. These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren.”
Mary was probably in the Upper Room when the tongues of fire fell upon the 120 disciples. However, she is never mentioned again in the Book of Acts, which is our only historical record of how the Church was born. She is also not specifically identified in the epistles. Paul did send greetings to “Mary”, but that was a common name. (In the Gospels and in the Book of Acts, she is referred to as “Mary the mother of Jesus” to distinguish her from other women named Mary.)

It is notable that John, who took Mary into his home after Jesus was crucified, does not mention her in his epistles, and he only mentions her on two occasions in his Gospel (the wedding at Cana and the crucifixion of Jesus). John mentions Mary Magdalene more than he mentions Jesus' mother.

ASSUMPTION - At the end of her life, Mary was taken up (“assumed”) body and soul into Heaven. (Catechism 966, 974)

There is no biblical reference to the assumption of Mary. The Gospel of John was written around 90 A.D., which is more than 100 years after Mary was born. (Surely Mary was more than ten years old when Jesus was conceived.) If Mary had been supernaturally assumed into Heaven, wouldn’t John (the disciple that Mary lived with) have mentioned it? When Enoch and Elijah were taken up to Heaven, the Bible recorded it. With Elijah it was recorded in some detail. (See Genesis 6:24 and 2 Kings 2:1‑18.)

The Assumption of Mary was officially declared to be a dogma of the Roman Catholic faith in 1950. This means that every Roman Catholic is required to believe this doctrine without questioning it. However, as we will see, the teaching of the Assumption originated with heretical writings which were officially condemned by the early Church.

In 495 A.D., Pope Gelasius issued a decree which rejected this teaching as heresy and its proponents as heretics. In the sixth century, Pope Hormisdas also condemned as heretics those authors who taught the doctrine of the Assumption of Mary. The early Church clearly considered the doctrine of the Assumption of Mary to be a heresy worthy of condemnation. Here we have “infallible” popes declaring something to be a heresy. Then in 1950, Pope Pius XII, another “infallible” pope, declared it to be official Roman Catholic doctrine. [15]

CO-MEDIATOR - Mary is the Co-Mediator to whom we can entrust all our cares and petitions. (Catechism 968-970, 2677)

There is only one mediator and that is Jesus. 1 Timothy 2:5-6 says, “For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus: Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.” Hebrews 7:25 says,Wherefore he [Jesus] is able to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.” Ephesians 3:12 says, “In whom [Jesus} we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.”
If Jesus is constantly interceding for us and He is able to save us “to the uttermost,” (utterly, completely) then He doesn’t need Mary’s help. If we can approach God with “boldness” and “confidence” because of our faith in Jesus, then we don't need Mary’s help either.

QUEEN OF HEAVEN - God has exalted Mary in heavenly glory as Queen of Heaven and earth. (Catechism 966) She is to be praised with special devotion. (Catechism 971, 2675)

Psalm 148:13 says, “Let them praise the name of the Lord: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.” This makes it quite clear that only God’s name (not Mary’s) is to be exalted. (In Catholic Bibles the numbering of the chapters and verses of some of the Psalms is slightly different.)
When people tried to give Mary special honor and pre-eminence because she was His mother, Jesus corrected them.

“And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked. But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.” (Luke 11:27-28)
In chapters four and five of the Book of Revelation, we are given a quite detailed picture of Heaven. God is seated on the throne, surrounded by 24 elders and four living creatures. The Lamb (Jesus) is standing in the center of the throne. Thousands upon thousands of angels circle the throne, singing God's praises. And Mary is not in the picture at all.[/b][/b]
Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by dowjones(m): 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
Richieboyn:

ur question is not relevant. Because there is only one churc-d catholic church. every oda tn is a ministry

Ignoramus! Did jesus operate a church? He went about doing good and anybody who accepts HIM while doing what he did is labelled a "christian".

A "church" is a GATHERING. is the "church of satan" not a church ? all na english so dont go about flaunting your ignorance.
Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by omobusola(f): 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
ezedolar: U can not claim love Goodluck Ebele Jonatan if U dont love her mother, likewise me if U dont Love my mother pls dont come and tell me U love me

Sweetie u are talking in the physical , dese things don't work like that in the spiritual.anyways, I rever Mary as the mother of Christ and a messenger and it ends there, I mean no offence though, but I think the catholic faith allude so much to mother Mary, I even hear u guys call her name more than u call Christ himself... And dats wat Busola wud say
Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
omobusola:

Sweetie u are talking in the physical , dese things don't work like that in the spiritual.anyways, I rever Mary as the mother of Christ and a messenger and it ends there, I mean no offence though, but I think the catholic faith allude so much to mother Mary, I even hear u guys call her name more than u call Christ himself... And dats wat Busola wud say
you heard? From who or where? Why don't u attend a service and see by yourself?
Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by Efiko(m): 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
dowjones: we should stop wasting pages on this thread. Catholics are born into thier religion and because of its liberties and "benefits" they stick to it.

If you quote facts from the bible to seal a point and all a catholic will say is " ave maria, blessed mary" or " i'm a die-hard catholic" or worse, they start spewing shit that's from mythology books.

many catholics DO NOT KNOW MARY HAD OTHER CHILDREN. They do not know the origin and history of rosary use and the role popes play in world politics.

shedrach, meschac and abednego didnt bow down to a statue but catholics BOW DOWN TO THE STATUE OF MARY! And you call it HONOR.

CATHOLICS ARE NOT CHRISTIANS. They are worshippers of saints, popes and statues!

You christians should pray for them because thier own done sure for that place wey charcoal no dey finish..LMAO !

...the issue here is that most of them feel they are christian and worshippig the God of the bible. Cathiolism is a different religion entirely like mammonism, islam etc. the earlier they know the better for them so they can make the necessary U-turn b4 its too late
Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by Efiko(m): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
Do u even read and understand yourself? So the mother of God is a demon?
Your mum is the demon, she's also a stinking prostitute

...what he meant: that stature is not the blessed Mary of the bible, its something else packaged in disguise
..my brother think, study for yourself, what is behind the scene is much more than what the eyes is seeing
Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
Efiko:

...the issue here is that most of them feel they are christian and worshippig the God of the bible. Cathiolism is a different religion entirely like mammonism, islam etc. the earlier they know the better for them so they can make the necessary U-turn b4 its too late
stop caring about us .
Catholic never called themselves christians you guys created that word to use us as shelter. We are catholic and it ends there.
Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by farem: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
kizmartino:

@those who say we worship images or mary..u wrong,learn b4 u criticise..we only venerate nd pay our respect 2 holy things of God,saints nd d mother of God(mary)...proudly a CATHOLIC,AVE MARIA!!!!Benedicamus Domine..Deo gracias!!
[color=#990000]
YOU DONT NEED UP TO TWO EYES TO SEE THE god OF CATHOLICS IN ALL THEIR CHURCHES AND ESTABLISHMENT IT IS TRUE YOU DONT WORSHIP HER, YOU ONLY IDOLISE HER WITH OTHER PHYSICAL DEMONS CALLED SAINTS
Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by Fab4succex: 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
¤Ignorance is a disease..One of d COMMANDMENT says dat we should not make any graven image,or any likeness of any thìng that is in heaven above,or that is in the earth beneath,or that is in the water under the earth and thou shall not bow down thýslf to them.

¤But can some1 tell me whats happening 2day in the catholic doctrine,(the moulded images,what re they meant for...Re they obeýn the 2nd commandmt or not?

¤John 14:6 saýs that Jesus Christ is the waý,the truth and the life and that no man cometh unto the Father but bý Him..

¤Hebrews 12:24 made us to understood that JESUS CHRIST IS THE MEDIATOR......So,my follow xtians lets be wise and act on what is written in the Bible. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by Katsumoto: 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
Jakeattah: Please as u comment be careful not to blaspheme and incur Gods wrath...,.... But if u ask me, i dont know what the big deal is with catholics and Mary, yeah she was a role model christian, maybe even a saint, but is it completely right to pray to and worship her? Why dont we worship Paul or Moses or Peter?

Did anyone ask you to 'worship' Mary? Why not concentrate on what works for you?
Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by farem: 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
Do u even read and understand yourself? So the mother of God is a demon?
Your mum is the demon, she's also a stinking prostitute
[color=#990000]
Mary, the mother of the Lord Jesus cannot/should not be worship. Since you have been deceived into worshipping one 'mary' contrary to Exod 20:4-6, you have demons hovering round about collecting for lucifer, your worship/honour given to your countless images including that your 'mary' and 'jesus' you hang on your necks!
Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by Katsumoto: 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
Yungwizzzy: Mary is just like any other messager of God, her relevance is of little or no use to your salvation. she has completed her task, which you should try to do same. Worship God and Jesus and leave Mary alone

#no beef attached

Who told you Catholics worship Mary? What even prompted you to visit or comment on this thread? Are you a Catholic?
Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
Richieboyn:

2Thessalonians 2:15 and 2Timothy 3:16 will give yu a clear understanding why we hold on fast to the TRADITIONS of the church. It is better yu shut up when ur nt sure of smtn dan to spew rubbish publicly.

man do u have a bomb in ur brain? I asked show me a verse that says honor mary and all u cud show me was hold fast to old traditions. Jeez u r such an f'ing plug
Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by Efiko(m): 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: stop caring about us .
Catholic never called themselves christians you guys created that word to use us as shelter. We are catholic and it ends there.

..i see,so you guys know you are not chistians;
well, "..except a man is born again, he CANNOT see the kingdom of God" _Jesus Christ (the Firstborn from the dead)
Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
HapiNna:

Secondly, Mary is not dead. She was taken up to heaven body and soul just like Elijah. Though this is not in the bible, it is the teaching of the Church.

Just hear yourself speak. It's not in the bible but you believed mary is already is heaven?. Smh
Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by farem: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
Efiko:

...what he meant: that stature is not the blessed Mary of the bible, its something else packaged in disguise
..my brother think, study for yourself, what is behind the scene is much more than what the eyes is seeing
[color=#990000]
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

Just hear yourself speak. It's not in the bible but you believed mary is already is heaven?. Smh
anuofia , it is not in the bible, but you make the sign of the cross before praying or entering in the church.
Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by Katsumoto: 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
I don't get why folks who donate their life savings to 'Living' pastors so that they can buy private jets, luxurious cars, and other ostentatious assets want to meddle in the affairs of Catholics.

Please this thread is about the Assumption of the Blessed Lady.
Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: anuofia , it is not in the bible, but you make the sign of the cross before praying or entering in the church.

I'll NEVER make the cross sign, not now, not ever. I don't do that nonsense. You don't know me yet you concot rubbish from God knows where. Smh
Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
hardeihorlar:
So adeboye dat is still alive nd is still sinning should pray 4 you while Mary who is in heaven and has found favour with God and is closer to God should not pray for you? Wise up b4 it's too late

Read James 5:14,15. That is if you know where to find it. When you find the verse, read it and see where pastors are allowed to pray for us. Mary, is dead and not in heaven, provide a biblical proof that mary is heaven and then we will talk.

In short lemme tell you what the verse said :

Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the
church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with
oil in the name of the Lord:
15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the
Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins,
they shall be forgiven him

Now show me where mary is in heaven with biblical proofs. Am waiting for your lies

1 Like

Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by Katsumoto: 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

Read James 5:14,15. That is if you know where to find it. When you find the verse, read it and see where pastors are allowed to pray for us. Mary, is dead and not in heaven, provide a biblical proof that mary is heaven and then we will talk.

In short lemme tell you what the verse said :

Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the
church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with
oil in the name of the Lord:
15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the
Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins,
they shall be forgiven him

Now show me where mary is in heaven with biblical proofs. Am waiting for your lies

Show us proof that God wrote the Bible? Were you beside the prophets who wrote the Bible? How do you know it wasn't written by a bored chap or gal?

If one believes in Christ, the concept of Heaven and Hell, the reverence Christ had for his Mother while he was alive, then one can 'LOGICALLY' conclude that she is in Heaven. Didn't Christ promise a mere thief that he was going to join him in paradise? Isn't Religion faith based?

Some of you take the criticisms of Catholics and Mary too far. Yet come Sunday, you will be killing yourselves to open the doors for your pastors and their families.
Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by free2ryhme: 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

stop caring about us .

The word Christian is in the bible (Acts 11:19,20). they were first called Christians in Antioch

show me in bible where the word catholic is being mention
Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
MARY... one of the many excess baggage of Catholicism.
Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
I have not seen or read any part of the bible that said mary ascended into heaven or that we should ask mary to intercede for us, jesus said we should ask the father in his name and that is good enough for me! Mary played her part and is an example for us to trust God even when it makes no physical sense but jesus died for us and we pray to God our father in the name of Jesus.... Dats all
Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by Katsumoto: 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
purplemia: I have not seen or read any part of the bible that said mary ascended into heaven or that we should ask mary to intercede for us, jesus said we should ask the father in his name and that is good enough for me! Mary played her part and is an example for us to trust God even when it makes no physical sense but jesus died for us and we pray to God our father in the name of Jesus.... Dats all

If you are not a Catholic, why should your opinion matter?

Don't you think you should be discussing with folks of like minds?
Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by free2ryhme: 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
.. catholicism a pagan conception
Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
tongue@ katsumoto... This thing is really paining you o! Better serve your God who gave you salvation and stop carrying other matters on your head, what concerns you with people and their pastors... If my opinion doesn't matter why did you bother reading and even responding tongue... Serve Jesus and focus on the salvation of your own soul before you start pointing fingers at others, God never told anybody catholic or not to pray to mary, it is not in the bible!!!
Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
@ farem...good one... Tell them the truth o! And let us pray for the salvation of lost souls everywhere and for christains to actually "read" their bibles and know the truth for themselves
Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
purplemia: tongue@ katsumoto... This thing is really paining you o! Better serve your God who gave you salvation and stop carrying other matters on your head, what concerns you with people and their pastors... If my opinion doesn't matter why did you bother reading and even responding tongue... Serve Jesus and focus on the salvation of your own soul before you start pointing fingers at others, God never told anybody catholic or not to pray to mary, it is not in the bible!!!
it is in the bible to kill adulterous women? To kill gays, to kill unbelievers why don't u go and kill them? undecided undecided
Did the bible or God ask u to bring tam tam inside their church? To sing ? Did the God wrote his own praises or maybe the songs u use are in the bible? Dumb azzes leave catholics alone for Gods sake ...we never talk about u ..keep worshipping your pastors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Significance Of Ash Wednesday in the Christian faith / Atheists In The House, What Are Your Views On Abortion? / Is Having Sex Or Romance In Dream Truly An Indication Of Having Spiritual Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.