Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,780 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed (40204 Views)

Cameroon’s President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed / Why Is Apostolic Faith Church So Quiet Among The Pentecostal Churches? / Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 16, 2013
ZUBY77:

Any country that gives 24 hour electricity is better than you.

Life is light.

SECONDED! infact, THIRDED!
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by PStacks(m): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2013
I have decided not to comment on Religious Issues any more But Just yesterday the President of Cameroon ordered the Closure of over 100 Penticostal churche in Cameroon and I think its high time Nigerian Govt does the same..

Just recently, Pastor Adegboye announced they want to build a 3Km Auditorium Church and it generated a lot of ill feelings from the general public..

I will never speak against a Man of God but I have a problem with Religion (Both Christains and Muslims)..

We have a lot of Churches in Nigeria..

Redeemed, Winners, Pentecostals and Penirascals, Orthodx, Catholics, Anglicans, Adventist, Excankar, Jehovah Witness, Mountain of Fire, Choosen Ministries and Countless number of Churches, and we have countless numbers of Mosques in Nigeria..

My Question is this, are these Churches and Mosques not supposed to be Houses of God, where Godly Tenants and Good Morals are preached to the general public? If these houses of God are plenty in Nigeria then why is our society overtaken by Corruption, Extra-judicial killings, Terrorism, and all what not, It is either these houses of God are Houses of Evil or the People go to these Houses listen with one ear and it vanished thru the other ear and doesn't reflect in our Society, I tot the more the Number of Churches and Mosques the better our society should be but its the exact opposite,

It suggest to me Religion is Evil (Both Christainity and Islam) These Religions we profess don reflect on us a people and we get more backward in Time, Now Obama Has Invited Jonathan on Issues bothering on terrorism tBoko Haram), Governance (Bad Governanace), Education (ASUU Strike) and Agriculture (Unemployment) and all these things prevail in a highly Religious Society..

Bunch of Religious people we are but not One single God fearing person amongst us all..

If we truly Fear God, we would keep his commandments.. Instead people Use the Name of Jesus Christ to do Evil, People use the name of Almighty Allah to do evil..

Religion is a tool for Segregation.
Religionn is a tool for backwardness.
Religion is a reason why a man must kill another man..

Religion is the evil we talk about..

Cameroon President I think is right to shut down churches and I'm thinking Churches in Nigeria and Mosques should be shot down..

Religion is really the Opium of the People..

Sunnii Muslims in Syria kill Shite Muslims in Lebanon just yesterday, Muslims kill muslims because of Ideaological variances,

Inter- faith crisis is the worst where Muslims and Christains fight each other..

Religion is the Greatest Lie ever sold to humanity..

Religion would bring humanity to its kneess.

Somebody must have told a Lie somewhere,

This is what Mark Twain has to say about Religion and I quote

"The Ease at which I suspect the other Man's Religion is Foolish makes me suspect mine too"

Until Muslims and xtains are guided by one constitution in Love, humanity would know no peace.

Until people stop exploiting Religion for selfish reason, humanity would plunge even deeper and deeper.

Christains and Muslims can be One and forget Churches and Mosques and Religion.. Nobody should practise Religion again, both Christains and Muslims..

I have never failed to make known my stance on Religion and I won't shift grounds for no reason, thank God the Cameroon Govt is seeing in this same light as mine , Nigeria MUST

We can Abolish Religion.
Yes we can..
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:12am On Aug 16, 2013
[size=16pt]ONLY TRADITIONAL RELIGIONS OF THE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA SHOULD BE SUPPORTED BY THE GOVERNMENT![/size] angry

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 16, 2013
Judas2013: Jesus Christ: THE BIGGEST LIE EVER TOLD!!

Smh! Did u complete ur dose accordingly?

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Frendys(m): 10:14am On Aug 16, 2013
I have pity for Paul Biya's country for cracking down on Christians and Churches.

Here is the outlook: He should look forward to Boko Haram rogues take over his country and unleasing terror on them as a punishment for this illegal action.

Thereafter, the Boko Haram activities will be stopped by use of force and Christianity and the Churches will be finally established and the influence of Catholics and other pseudo religious centres that support this illegal action will be decimated.

I have never seen anyone that oppose the move of God and stand, not even Pharaoh.

Paul Biya: Your end and regime has now come as you will end up worse than Saddam Hussein and Ghaddafi!
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by PStacks(m): 10:17am On Aug 16, 2013
A-ZeD:
I think we need something like this in Nigeria with the only difference being all religions should be banned.

You have said well and I second your Motion.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Sall(m): 10:22am On Aug 16, 2013
Man made religion rubbish good one there mr president
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by telexfree1: 10:26am On Aug 16, 2013
Nonsense . This is absolute nonsense.
This is just the beginning. Another Ghadafi/Mugabe/Mobutu in the making. What is the problem with this African dictators ? Here is a man who has been president since 1982. And the people are gradually and quietly starting to feel the burden of the longevity of his stay in office. Naturally , a liberal environment like a Pentecostal ministry will be suitable platforms for the activists to speak out . Hence the reason for the targeted closing. Nonsense. His days are numbered whether France likes it or not. I wonder why nobody is criticizing the guy .

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Okeikpu(m): 10:56am On Aug 16, 2013
ebamma: ban all religion, the chinese leaders who are atheist, made china a global force and one of the richest countries on earth, but our bible wielding and koran reciting leaders have been stealing us blind since 1960
gringringrin
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by mondaypaul77(m): 10:58am On Aug 16, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

This is quite interesting. This means that all our big churches like RCCG, Winners and the likes that are looking to open church branches in Cameroon will now have to think twice. Interesting! cool

By the way, in as much as I believe in freedom of worship, I must say that some pentecostal churches here in Nigeria have become a nuisance by causing noise pollution due to the loud speakers they attach outside their church's building. Worse of is that many of these churches are being built in residential neighborhoods here in Nigeria and the noise they cause is just becoming something else.
shame on you for saying that house of worship constitute noise pollution. you life should be up side down. you need salvation.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 16, 2013
jammyng: For your info, westerners are more religious, I repeat more religious (not fanatical) than africans. I bet you don't know that the key statement of the US is 'in God we trust'
Guy this ppl are religious and GODLY! In nigeria we are just religious, showing peity without our soul being converted. How will smbody steal billions frm D nation and his fellow country men grinds cassava leafs as soup with only ugba inside (locust beans). If any wants to enjoy, D person buys pormo (which is use in other country for shoes and bag) and feels he has eaten and it has 0% nutrient, coupled with D usual cynniade(eba) he eats. Goddliness is wht makes u feel 4 ur neighbour by nt stealing D nations money, nt collecting bribe or taking sides. In nigeria we have hearts of stones. We have D list shame in D world, we keep on saying sAfrica hates nigeria but its every day each nations tries to easy itself of nigerians nt because of too much population there, but 4 vices, swindling(heartbreakin), inviegling. Above all we do all these evil things without any pity thought of how such ppl will feel. I have seen friends cheat u and they behave in way as if they havnt met u be4. And we are too proud.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Okeikpu(m): 11:00am On Aug 16, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: Winners chapel in cameroon? The pentecostal houses should be banned. I believe redeemed christian church of God will be on the banned list too. How can a pastor be asking for 1billion naira donation per person? Mukina2 front page abeg. Lets shame all these conmen
Hmmmmm!!! Finally my pple don dey wake up...
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Clemzy16(m): 11:03am On Aug 16, 2013
"When a person suffers from delusion it is called madness, when a group of people suffers from delusion it is called religion."

"nice move by the cameroonian goverment, but not all these pentecostal churches are 'fake' as claimed. So, they should try to point-out those that are genuine so they don't end up banning all."

"BTW, why is the death of youngsters always happening in Winners Chapel churches world wide??! Shey dem dey cursed ni. . ."

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by MrAboki: 11:08am On Aug 16, 2013
Clemzy16: "When a person suffers from delusion it is called madness, when a group of people suffers from delusion it is called religion."

"nice move by the cameroonian goverment, but not all these pentecostal churches are 'fake' as claimed. So, they should try to point-out those that are genuine so they don't end up banning all."

"BTW, why is the death of youngsters always happening in Winners Chapel churches world wide??! Shey dem dey cursed ni. . ."

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®

Since we cant tell who is fake and real, I suggest a blanket banning of all Pentecostal churches..

Any one that will be allowed to operate in the State should be taxed and made to carry out social responsibility works worth atleast 40% of their gross annual income (after taxes).. angry
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Stegeson(m): 11:17am On Aug 16, 2013
I wish they wl ban my church. I wl be sleeping on sunday in my house instead of in my church.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by penny01502: 11:19am On Aug 16, 2013
The most wicked people i ever meet in life are christians, though i am a christian, my spirit detest christianity sometimes cos i dont see it as a true religion that fellow the foot steps of our lord Jesus Christ. I think Nigeria should do something like this.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:26am On Aug 16, 2013
penny01502: The most wicked people i ever meet in life are christians, though i am a christian, my spirit detest christianity sometimes cos i dont see it as a true religion that fellow the foot steps of our lord Jesus Christ. I think Nigeria should do something like this.

Reconvert to Traditional Religion of your ancestors. stop hating yourself for the faults of these foreign jews.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by PStacks(m): 11:39am On Aug 16, 2013
eGuerrilla: I bet some of those churches had names like the ones provided below

Source: FILEBE(m): 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2010

Guuush mehn! Irritating
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by INJESUSITRUST: 11:53am On Aug 16, 2013
End time signs, ,...... Worship God in spirit and truth. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
jammyng: For your info, westerners are more religious, I repeat more religious (not fanatical) than africans. I bet you don't know that the key statement of the US is 'in God we trust'
and u bet that you didn't know that they have proposed and debated severally to remove that slogan from being their motto
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by ogaju007(m): 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
This should be done in Nigeria as a matter of urgency.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by gdcomms: 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
More churches are to be closed by the presidential decree nationwide. 500 churches to be closed in Yaounde alone. cry http://cameroonmirror.com/500-churches-to-be-closed-in-yaounde/
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by ogaju007(m): 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Reconvert to Traditional Religion of your ancestors. stop hating yourself for the faults of these foreign jews.

Thank you my broda... they read about the history of jews and even quote it everyday however ask them about their own history, dem no go no.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Easy1401(m): 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
D word of God will surely come 2 pass when end has come many churches wil rise in d name of lord.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by HolyHolla(m): 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
He wrote:

penny01502: The most wicked people i ever meet in life are christians,
though i am a christian, my spirit detest christianity sometimes cos i
dont see it as a true religion that fellow the foot steps of our lord Jesus
Christ. I think Nigeria should do something like this. quote author=PAGAN 9JA]

Reconvert to Traditional Religion of your ancestors. stop hating yourself for the faults of these foreign jews.[/quote]

Perhaps he should have been sacrificed to Ogun at birth, so he won't have the chance to write this.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
HolyHolla: He wrote:

penny01502: The most wicked people i ever meet in life are christians,
though i am a christian, my spirit detest christianity sometimes cos i
dont see it as a true religion that fellow the foot steps of our lord Jesus
Christ. I think Nigeria should do something like this. quote author=PAGAN 9JA]

Perhaps he should have been sacrificed to Ogun at birth, so he won't have the chance to write this.

Ignorant man. Lord Ogun doesn't accept human sacrifices.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by politicalpastor: 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
WHAT IS ALL THESE GOSPEL MADNESS FOR? JUST FOR 1 THING. MONEY.
OH GOD, HAVE MERCY.

eGuerrilla: I bet some of those churches had names like the ones provided below

Source: FILEBE(m): 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2010
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by HolyHolla(m): 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Then we'll sacrifice you to Esu Odara or Esu Elegbata. Nigerian population will be less by one more of your unwanted types who have nothing to contribute to society. Your fore fathers did not thrive with those gods. They were left defenceless to the whims and whpis of the whites, whose God gave them prominence in the world. Go back to them and see if you will not fall victim of a local religious cult in need of human blood someday, soon. Try .
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by Lordlexy: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
Judas2013: Jesus is a curse to Nigeria

May the mercy of the Lord forgive you and help you know the truth.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by christemmbassey(m): 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
Dreal1247: MARK MY WORDS, THAT PRESIDENT'S DAYS ARE NUMBERED. President since 1982. He has overstayed his welcome. I HEREBY DECLARE HIS SEAT VACANT. Like if you are in support.
ARE U GOD?
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by HolyHolla(m): 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

In fact, I just asked your "lord Ogun", who is one of the principalities placed under my feet by the blood of Jesus, and he agrees that blood like yours would be appropriate. So, report immediately at the shrine for the disconnection of your head to appease your lord.
Re: Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
HolyHolla:

Then we'll sacrifice you to Esu Odara or Esu Elegbata. Nigerian population will be less by one more of your unwanted types who have nothing to contribute to society. Your fore fathers did not thrive with those gods. They were left defenceless to the whims and whpis of the whites, whose God gave them prominence in the world. Go back to them and see if you will not fall victim of a local religious cult in need of human blood someday, soon. Try .

we don't do human sacrifices. How do you know Ive not contributed to society? INfact e ven now by educating the masses of the evils of jesus the jew, I am contributing to society.

Our forefathers. DO you know my forefathers? WHat do you mean defenceless? OFcourse they were defenceless.they led good simple lives. they did not expect the whites to just barge in.

WHy are you expecting the Gods, hat are SPiritual Forces, to directly interfere in our personal human wars? We never put in much of an effor ourselves did we?

your white slave masters today have mostly given up on the alse doctrine of jesus.

whos talking about cults? im talking about tribal religion.

Why are you arguing senselessly against me? Is it not your ancestral religion as well. Are you so steeped in slave mentality that today you are ready to criticize your own beliefs for that of foreign ones. It is a shame SIr. IT is a shame. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.