Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,145 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Smart Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Smart Girls (841 Views)

Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently / My Experience With Two Gorgeous And Smart Girls (Updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart Girls by oreofemi(f): 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2008
where is the fiest place u want a man to take u to.
Re: Smart Girls by buzyDiva(f): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2008
"to the bank . . lets go and empty his bank account"

what sorta question is that?
Re: Smart Girls by sylvao2000(m): 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2008
@poster

l guess the best place you should ask your man to take you to should be Desert
Re: Smart Girls by whitelexi(m): 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2008
buzyDiva:

By the words of their mouths u shall know them grin grin grin
I denounce myself from u from today onwards grin
Re: Smart Girls by buzyDiva(f): 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2008
whitelexi:

By the words of their mouths u shall know them grin grin grin
I denounce myself from u from today onwards grin

ROTFLMAO

u ain't denouncing shit and u ain't going no where. grin

Lexy ma man!!
Re: Smart Girls by nawah1980(m): 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2008
i think the best place your man should take you to is the CEMETERY, to show you how many ladies have died for love of material things. Abi u no like that place grin.
Re: Smart Girls by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2008
To the Mall. . . .and i am not paying! wink
Re: Smart Girls by 9cent(m): 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2008
@poster,

ask your man to take u to the grave yard. to join your ancestors cool
Re: Smart Girls by sistawoman: 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2008
His mind
Re: Smart Girls by 9cent(m): 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2008
uhm,
Re: Smart Girls by sistawoman: 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2008
9cent:

uhm,

The fastest way to my heart is thru my mind. I love to talk, i love to probe my man so to speak, I want to know that i can talk to him about almost everything and he can talk to me about it,

I dont know if you know the group but dead prez has a song called "mind sex", that is what i enjoy most the mental stimulation.
Re: Smart Girls by Airforce1(m): 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2008
sista,

good to hear that, u must be a strong woman then grin
Re: Smart Girls by CrazyMan(m): 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2008
oreofemi:

where is the fiest place u want a man to take u to.
It think the mortuary would be much better since it’s so quiet and cool so you won’t be disturbed or feel hot.
Re: Smart Girls by buzyDiva(f): 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2008
sistawoman:

The fastest way to my heart is through my mind. I love to talk, i love to probe my man so to speak, I want to know that i can talk to him about almost everything and he can talk to me about it,

I don't know if you know the group but dead prez has a song called "mind sex", that is what i enjoy most the mental stimulation.

lol . . not all guys o
a lot of them gets bored to death from talk, talk, yap, yap and only pretend to listen.
Re: Smart Girls by sistawoman: 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2008
buzyDiva:

lol . . not all guys o
a lot of them gets bored to death from talk, talk, yap, yap and only pretend to listen.

LOL i know what you mean girl, but you can tell real fast if they are pretending to listen cuz they have nothing good say,

When i met my ex-boyfriend the first night we dated we sat up all night talking we got back to my place about midnight and the sun was coming up by the time we stopped talking and layed down to sleep. that man romanced my mind in ways it had never been romanced before. And never once during the whole conversation did we talk about sex. It was great. He was/is a wealth of knowledge and i love probing his brain.
Re: Smart Girls by Gabry(f): 4:32am On Jun 06, 2008
First place? Let me see, I guess it will be the park cause I like to walk and talk with him.
Re: Smart Girls by DaPhoenix(f): 4:38am On Jun 06, 2008
buzyDiva:

Me too cheesy
Re: Smart Girls by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 06, 2008
Ohh its a gender specific thread. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.Im a guy .Sorry im off!! grin
Re: Smart Girls by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 06, 2008
his brain of course! if he's interesting then we can do all the walk in the park kind of thing.

if he's not, HEAD FOR THE MALL!!! grin grin cheesy tongue

As i usually say, no one is entirely useless. If his brains arent useful, then his pocket should be tongue

(1) (Reply)

Religeous Differnces In Relationships / TECHNOLOGY AND ROMANCE: The Pros and The Cons, Instances, Experiences etc. / 100 Love Languages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.