Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,159 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? (36331 Views)

This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) / Lagos To Deport 100 Chadians, Malians, Others / Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by 14(m): 2:49am On Aug 17, 2013
Nigeria, a country that is cursed, where its citizens don't want to live in it. Running away from shiit hole won't solve Nigeria's ills. Batswana stayed in their country and developed it, then you just go there and try to turn Gaborone into another Hillbrew

4 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 4:22am On Aug 17, 2013
playmode:

The susual suspects who always conduct their "business" in other people's lands shocked

Care to tell us how Nigeria is better than Botswana or is it not this same Botswana pictured below you are talking about? Assumption is the father of ignorance.

[img]http://4.bp..com/_zQDMW7O9D_8/TSpyDj1NRPI/AAAAAAAAAiw/oEH0xwKRaYQ/s1600/IMG_5767.JPG[/img]

Just in case you are still deluding yourself ,ponder on these facts:

Botswana have world class infrastructure on PAR with the western world world and Asia

Botswana has 24/7 electricity

Botswana has one of Africa's strongest currencies

Botswana has world class roads and hospitals

The President of Botswana is a no nonsense leader who is one of Africa's most efficient Presidents.

All the Southern African countries (Namibia,Botswana,South Africa,Zimbabwe,Swaziland,Lesotho)are in a league of their own with infrastructure on PAR with America and Europe.

Nigeria will not reach the level of infrastructural development Botswana has in the next 30 years thanks to the like of GEJ and the dumb tribalistic Nigerians who keep voting for leaders like him.

Educate your brothers please. It is a disgrace how they would insult any country without even doing a research on it. I am shocked by their ignarance and total undermining attitude.

How are they suppose to get out of their current situation if the do not cultivate a culture of learning from differnt countries no matter how small and help build Nigeria?

No one knows everything and we all have something to learn from even ants as tiny as they are. Dattzall cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 4:35am On Aug 17, 2013
collynzo2: Learn how to write and spell properly. The last time I checked, English was the official Language in your country.

I guess you have ran out of things to say, so lets look for typos, right? undecided

Poor you sad by the way;
I speak and write better english than you would ever dream of. You think the garbage you and your media boastfully dish out is good english? Truly, ignorance is bliss. Whatever makes you feel good about being you. Go for it!

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by tpia5: 5:33am On Aug 17, 2013
are the nigerians in question home yet, or its still being discussed.

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Erg2000(m): 6:59am On Aug 17, 2013
Italiano1:

You mean you are with Dirty Nnneka that Yoruba boys pfucked by promising to take her to Lagos?? grin grin grin

Sorry No one love with Ibo with me grin grin grin

You people love trouble and when we give it to you , you all run away like Ojukwu grin grin grin grin

I will catch you again on NL grin grin

Please tell Nneka to wash her Abuna well well because Yoruba boys dons spoil am grin grin grin

As you know, Ibo girls Yoruba Kondo grin grin grin
i'm never afraid of you, but you know that there is time for everything. It is only a jobless sh*t like that doesn't have dedicated time for things. I'm always in NL, and i'm not afraid of you, but bored, cos you are jobless and worthless. I've got works to do not you who will go to Ajegunle and smoke and steal and thereafter look for women to rape. No illustrous son of Yoruba is a famous and strong as Ojukwu. So don't think i preach love to you, cos you don't worth it as i earlier said. I'll meet you anywhere and will always be ready for you. So don't be carried away.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 17, 2013
Nigerians, always causing trouble, of cause very quick to scream xenophobia, racism and running their "business" when indigenes get tired of their wahala. Flush the scum out, or else Gaborone will quickly resemble sunnyside or hillbrow.

5 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 17, 2013
I dont know what they are even looking for in botswana. Thats why i love my northern brothers, its hardly for you to see them in those places, they love nigeria and they are not greedy like some of our southern brothers. Why most i leave nigeria for botswana?? Mtseuuwww
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by playmode(m): 9:41am On Aug 17, 2013
BluIvy:

Educate your brothers please. It is a disgrace how they would insult any country without even doing a research on it. I am shocked by their ignarance and total undermining attitude.

How are they suppose to get out of their current situation if the do not cultivate a culture of learning from differnt countries no matter how small and help build Nigeria?

No one knows everything and we all have something to learn from even ants as tiny as they are. Dattzall cheesy

Don't pay any of them any attention,i am 100% Nigerian but even i know that the average Nigerian is extremely dumb.They are just not intelligent hence why they are always "chestbeating" and trying to run down countries that they have no clue about.The average Nigerian believes America and Europe are the only areas in the world where 1st class infrastructure exists.They always assume that every African is stupid like Nigerians who have been destroying their country since 1960.I sometimes wish i was not Nigerian ,who wants to belong to a nation of 160 million dumb and obnoxious Negroes?Many of them will never want to leave Botswana if they ever get a chance to visit.Just ignore them they are educated illiterates.It is these same educated illiterate that keeps on voting for corrupt leaders because their IQ is below 20.If Nigeria could get a President like Botswana's President ,i will host a thanksgiving party.

3 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by donodion(m): 10:52am On Aug 17, 2013
@All Naijas,

You are far worse than stupid,all of you,including those of you that are educated on this forum,Yorubas,Ibos,Hausa-fulanis and Niger Deltans.
An ALIEN came on nairaland,shortened for Nigeria Land on e-space,threw in a coated cookie with a label "NIGERIANS are un-wanted,you all took a bite at it and started cursing and jeering at your own kith and kin .
They have studied you lot and know how to entertain themselves.Just a post about naijas doing crime abroad or in jail and the REST naijas would commence on self-destruct program inherent in them in the name of ethnicity.
Worst shame on you lots. Shiorrr!!!.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by oluamid(m): 10:55am On Aug 17, 2013
I think you guys need to take the chill pill and listen to Modenine's "Let it Go". It will do y'all a world of good.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by ba7man(m): 11:16am On Aug 17, 2013
See how good looking Botswana is and they don't have oil ooo.....There is life outside oil except for f00ls.

Meanwhile some people will be screaming "World Class development" for some rural looking projects here in Nigeria.

We need agressive infrastructural development without sentiments of letting slums thrive because "they are poor", the kind Fashola is attempting all over Nigeria to be able to catch up in 10-15 years.

3 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by BankuTilapia: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2013
Phucking nigerians always complaining in foreign lands n yet they don't wanna go back to their shitttthole. grin

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by blaqtom(m): 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
donodion: @All Naijas,

You are far worse than stupid,all of you,including those of you that are educated on this forum,Yorubas,Ibos,Hausa-fulanis and Niger Deltans.
An ALIEN came on nairaland,shortened for Nigeria Land on e-space,threw in a coated cookie with a label "NIGERIANS are un-wanted,you all took a bite at it and started cursing and jeering at your own kith and kin .
They have studied you lot and know how to entertain themselves.Just a post about naijas doing crime abroad or in jail and the REST naijas would commence on self-destruct program inherent in them in the name of ethnicity.
Worst shame on you lots. Shiorrr!!!.

you are right!...I think is time we think abt what we can do for nigeria as an individual. every one taking responsibility.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by donodion(m): 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2013
blaq_tom:

you are right!...I think is time we think abt what we can do for nigeria as an individual. every one taking responsibility.
My broda,u no see as our ppl dey parayan so?.see the link the author provided,even chinese were not spared,but gbam once naija is involved,oya see mr ibu vs aluwe on display bringing once upon a time,tortoise run pass rabit in the animal kingdom,outdated history.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by tpia5: 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
I dont see what's so fantastic about the pictures posted.

If you have money, you live well in any country you want to name.

Its low self esteem for an african to worship anything foreign and look down on their own roots.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]Y do dey alwayz dizcriminate we nigerianz iz nt fair @ all
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by andrewza: 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2013
tpia@:
I dont see what's so fantastic about the pictures posted.

If you have money, you live well in any country you want to name.

Its low self esteem for an african to worship anything foreign and look down on their own roots.

Your average southern africa (excluding mozambique) is rather well off and earns enough to live
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by glo3nity: 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2013
What I'm saying is, U sounded like a broken record that u are!

PURE NONSENSE!!!
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
Nigerians just cant catch a break. grin

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by tpia5: 12:02am On Aug 18, 2013
andrewza:

Your average southern africa (excluding mozambique) is rather well off and earns enough to live

Eh, i'm not southern african, so.

Besides, i grew up poor so i dont miss what i didnt have.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2013
Not again!! guess some folks just don't make good neighbours, some soul searching is needed.

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Horus(m): 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2013
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Horus(m): 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Horus(m): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2013

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by IGBOSON1: 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2013
playmode:

The usual suspects who always conduct their "business" in other people's lands shocked

Care to tell us how Nigeria is better than Botswana or is it not this same Botswana pictured below you are talking about? Assumption is the father of ignorance.

[img]http://4.bp..com/_zQDMW7O9D_8/TSpyDj1NRPI/AAAAAAAAAiw/oEH0xwKRaYQ/s1600/IMG_5767.JPG[/img]

Just in case you are still deluding yourself ,ponder on these facts:

Botswana has world class infrastructure on PAR with the western world world and Asia

Botswana has 24/7 electricity

Botswana has one of Africa's strongest currencies

Botswana has world class roads and hospitals

The President of Botswana is a no nonsense leader who is one of Africa's most efficient Presidents.

All the Southern African countries (Namibia,Botswana,South Africa,Zimbabwe,Swaziland,Lesotho)are in a league of their own with infrastructure on PAR with America and Europe.

Nigeria will not reach the level of infrastructural development Botswana has in the next 30 years thanks to the like of GEJ and the dumb tribalistic Nigerians who keep voting for leaders like him.

^^^And to add: Botswana has no oyel and is a landlocked country! Makes you think innit!?

I'll say it again: unless Nigeria is restructured along the lines of proper fiscal federalism or a confederation, with a weakened centre stripped of its overwhelming powers.......unless this happens, we'll just be running round in circles as a country, chasing our tail!

Nigeria could learn a few things from Botswana......a country where all their citizens have a sense of national pride and identity, where everyone places Botswana first (not their ethnic group of family) and all pull in one direction!

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by IGBOSON1: 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
babagy82: I dont know what they are even looking for in botswana. Thats why i love my northern brothers, its hardly for you to see them in those places, they love nigeria and they are not greedy like some of our southern brothers. Why most i leave nigeria for botswana?? Mtseuuwww

^^^You've got your reasoning all mixed up! Northerners don't normally travel out to countries outside the arab world because of a number of reasons, which include: not having a middleclass as big as the south does (extremities of rich and poor); the 'religion' factor; and also, the northern elite are comfortable and largely satisfied with making a living in Nigeria- either as civil servants, gov't contractors or farmers.....whereas on the other hand, you'd find that in the south (esp' south east) they've not had the same access to some of those opportunities available to northerners and thus have had to either engage in self-employment or travel abroad where they have a chance to be treated more fairly.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by CHIOMAIGBO: 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
is hatred in their culture? Why are yorubas so abusive? Why do they claim to posses what they lack most? Where did this hatred for Igbos come from?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

I Founded APC, Have Sacked Oshiomhole For Anti-party Activities - Okorocha / Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye / Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.