Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,289 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) (63659 Views)

Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos / Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by ebosie11(f): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
This is where Governor Ayo Fayose wants to build an airport.He intends to build the airport in Aso Ayegunle village, in Ado Ekiti.

Work started at the site on Friday with the clearing of the land.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/this-is-where-governor-fayose-wants-to.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by agarawu23(m): 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
shocked

Domestic airport I guess.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by adedayourt(m): 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
elephant project is the best avenue for a govt to embezzle fund

166 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
What Airlines will Dare the Devil and patronize it? undecided

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by Omotayor123(f): 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
And is that the next thing undecided
He don finish his stomach infrastructure I.e. Everybody for Ekiti don chop Belle full

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by Slimzjoe(m): 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
Fayose there Role model undecided
What's the Use of an Airport when the People are still Hungry?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
"no weapon designed against fayose shall prosper, he is the greatest of all yoruba leaders, even the awolowo's and tinubu's are not up to his standard". Quote me anywhere

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by goodlifehyd(m): 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
You read my mind... By the way how many citizens of that state fly around nigeria? Some people will hail him but embarking on road expansion or rails within the state would have been alot more better and useful for the ordinary citizen.
adedayourt:
elephant project is the best avenue for a govt to embezzle fund

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by modath(f): 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
Omotayor123:
And is that the next thing undecided

Yes it is, cool, That is what the people want & deserve!!!

It doesn't matter that the state is receiving the 2nd least allocation in the federation...

He won't rest till he squanders his goodwill like Aregbese did & also EMBEZZLE as well...

I'm still racking my head on the benefit of the airport to the average person in Ido ekiti, Ikere ekiti, otun, Aaye, Osi, Ayedun, Omuo,Efon, Aramoko,??

Temitemi, come & see your hero's giant stride.
francizy,TonyeBarcanista, Agaba123, abeg make una come see Ekiti wonder...

cc.... HungerBAD,midolian, beremx, obiagelli, seunmsg, passingshot ngeneukwuenu, 989900,laudate,omenka ...... i don tire to type, una know unasefs... cool

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by goodlifehyd(m): 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
If fayose himself sees this your post he will strangle you to death
OZAOEKPE:
"no weapon designed against fayose shall prosper, he is the greatest of all yoruba leaders, even the awolowo's and tinubu's are not up to his standard". Quote me anywhere

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
goodlifehyd:
If fayose himself sees this your post he will strangle you to death
"he won't do that, he's not a slave. Fayose is fighting for the liberation of his people, the likes of awolowo, tinubu, abiola, akintola, afonja, obasanjo etc, sold your place, fayose is trying to get it back". Quote me anywhere

7 Likes

Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by adedayourt(m): 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
goodlifehyd:
You read my mind... By the way how many citizens of that state fly around nigeria? Some people will hail him but embarking on road expansion or rails within the state would have been alot more better and useful for the ordinary citizen.

sombody needs to tell him dat
serioialy do nt kno y he wants to waste scare resources in such manner.

1 Like

Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by goodlifehyd(m): 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
Fayose that tout can't find his name close to the history of great people from oodua kingdom. Awolowo was so great that you all carry his picture in your pocket everyday.
OZAOEKPE:

"he won't do that, he's not a slave. Fayose is fighting for the liberation of his people, the likes of awolowo, tinubu, abiola, akintola, afonja, obasanjo etc, sold your place, fayose is trying to get it back". Quote me anywhere

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by emmanuel596(m): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
Airport on this small 2 plots of land??

Abeg snap better pictures and modify this trash
If it takes this amount of workers to clear the land when will the airport be ready?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by alaoeri: 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
Misplace priority. undecided

5 Likes

Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by Lobolintin(m): 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
Well, ekiti shares proximity with kwara.....the same fate that happens to Ibadan airport might grace ekitit also......

Airport ain't what they need now brother.....how many business men doesekiti boost of?? Brother give them job and schools ,pay workers airport

4 Likes

Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by Firefire(m): 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
Waste of scarce economic resources and misplaced priority.

Ayo Fayose should learn from Aregbesola.

The nearest airport to Ado-Ekiti is Akure, which is just 42.6 km / 26.5 miles away.

Hope you will listen ? undecided

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by seunmsg(m): 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
The project won't progress beyond this photo session. I really pity my state but the truth is, we have entered one chance. By 2018 when Fayose's tenure will expire, billions will be reported to have been spent on the project without completion. Nothing good is going to come out of this.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by 7footre(m): 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
why are you people sceptical about the airport?
Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
They don't need airport in ekiti state
Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by Ezerbullet(m): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nigerians and complain #smh
Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by jaymichael(m): 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
What standard has fayose?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by Agbaletu: 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
seunmsg:
The project won't progress beyond this photo session. I really pity my state but the truth is, we have entered one chance. By 2018 when Fayose's tenure will expire, billions will be reported to have been spent on the project without completion. Nothing good is going to come out of this.
Now that he has started it, we just have to support him with our prayers and resources (i heard there is going to be launching for the airport in Lagos). Gov. Fayose, this is not what we need in Ekiti State! I cry for my dear State.
Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by seunmsg(m): 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
Agbaletu:

Now that he has started it, we just have to support him with our prayers and resources (i heard there is going to be launching for the airport in Lagos). Gov. Fayose, this is not what we need in Ekiti State! I cry for my dear State.

I sincerely want to be optimistic but remembering how the poultry project he embarked on in his first term ended, I just can't be. I wish him well all the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by RichDad1(m): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
good for him and his people.
Hope it's not another white elephant project? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by Eldorado01(m): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
when will he build it .....next world
Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
A vagabond will always be a vagabond!

-CramJones

10 Likes

Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by Sijo01(f): 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
Fayose, some peoples night mere. cheesy
Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
when u ask her to upload the picture of her house

3 Likes

Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by Donjinks(m): 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
K
Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by shoetlan(m): 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Oponu

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by salisy: 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
Misplaced priority

What value will it add to the common man in Ekiti

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih / Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard / Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.