Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! (21000 Views)

Fifty Shades Of Grey Vs Clan Of The Cave Bear, Discuss / What Do Project Managers Discuss In A Meeting During An Oil Drilling Project? / Who Is A Fan Of Federick Forsyth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Emilyhills(m): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
Feraz: What will you now say about Itachi, Minato, Madara, Kakuzu, Tendõ...these guys are way cooler than Sas-gay
[size=13pt]Actually,[/size] [size=15pt]I HATE SASUKE[/size].. [size=13pt]but Kishi seems to love the character. [/size]
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by firestar(f): 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
Emilyhills:
I'm telling you. Check Sora no Otohime Anime/Manga ... I dare you, You'll break your Screen.

Sora no Otohime?
Sound Princesses of the Sky?
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Emilyhills(m): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
firestar:

Sora no Otohime?
Sound Princesses of the Sky?
Yh, have you read it yet?
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by firestar(f): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
Emilyhills:
[size=13pt]Actually,[/size] [size=15pt]I HATE SASUKE[/size].. [size=13pt]but Kishi seems to love the character. [/size]

If there's anything about Sasuke I can relate to, its his hair. A waterfall won't plaster it fully.
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by firestar(f): 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
Emilyhills:
Yh, have you read it yet?
Is it about a contract made on the heart of a suicidal boy who lives with two vapid 'royals' and his nee-chan?
His heart gets eaten after 1 year?
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings(m): 9:52am On Aug 26, 2013
Mehn!!! Mary and jake got defeated... Well, good for them... That jake talks a lot...
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Feraz(m): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2013
ikekings: Mehn!!! Mary and jake got defeated... Well, good for them... That jake talks a lot...
All his advancement still didn't help him. KNEEL!!!!!!!! Your sins will be washed by your blood!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by firestar(f): 10:50am On Aug 26, 2013
Feraz: All his advancement still didn't help him. KNEEL!!!!!!!! Your sins will be washed by your blood!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Rai versus Madara
Frankenstein versus Obito

Outcomes?
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Feraz(m): 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
firestar:

Rai versus Madara
Frankenstein versus Obito

Outcomes?
Tough decision to make. Frankenstein will floor Obito but not in his tailed beast state.
If Rai gets Madara's blood, his sins will be washed by his blood. grin. That is one tough decision seeing that Rai could stop blows from people stronger than Sandaime Raikage. Madara will floor Rai but it won't be easy.
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by firestar(f): 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
Feraz:

Tough decision to make. Frankenstein will floor Obito but not in his tailed beast state.
If Rai gets Madara's blood, his sins will be washed by his blood. grin. That is one tough decision seeing that Rai could stop blows from people stronger than Sandaime Raikage. Madara will floor Rai but it won't be easy.

One problem about Madara...He doesn't bleed. How is Rai going to create a field of blood if the enemy is anaemic and fighting with Susano'o proportions? Blood and vampires are inseparable.

Obito verses Frankestein...
If Frank can annoy Jubito, its so predictable.
But if both deadpans...either Dark Spear consumes its owner or the Juubi evicts its host.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Feraz(m): 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
firestar:

One problem about Madara...He doesn't bleed. How is Rai going to create a field of blood if the enemy is anaemic and fighting with Susano'o proportions? Blood and vampires are inseparable.

Obito verses Frankestein...
If Frank can annoy Jubito, its so predictable.
But if both deadpans...either Dark Spear consumes its owner or the Juubi evicts its host.

grin grin grin grin grin

I haven't even gotten to his dark spear part. Rai acts like Tendou. Doesn't talk like him. Only gives commands like 'kneel, get lost...' grin

1 Like

Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Kaycee7(m): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
And people think I'm Chief Nerd. I feel lyk such a learner on this thread.
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Emilyhills(m): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kaycee7: And people think I'm Chief Nerd. I feel lyk such a learner on this thread.
lol
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Emilyhills(m): 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2013
firestar:
Is it about a contract made on the heart of a suicidal boy who lives with two vapid 'royals' and his nee-chan?
His heart gets eaten after 1 year?
Nah, Not that One
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by firestar(f): 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
Emilyhills:
Nah, Not that One
Ok . What's its summary?
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
firestar:

If there's anything about Sasuke I can relate to, its his hair. A waterfall won't plaster it fully.
lol

1 Like

Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 11:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
Wow! Frankentein has gone mad in the latest chapter of Noblesse grin grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Emilyhills(m): 12:51am On Aug 27, 2013
firestar:
Ok . What's its summary?
Sakurai Tomoki has been having the same strange dream since he was a child and would wake up in tears. Sugata, an upperclassman at his school, believes the dream to be of the new continent. Later that night, while waiting under the cherry trees for Sugata and his childhood friend, an angel called Ikaros comes flying down and his peaceful life changes from then on.
..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink .. Copied from MAL!
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by firestar(f): 11:52am On Aug 27, 2013
Okay then.
It was a different one I read. I had to stop. The plot's sickening with each passing page.

Who has read Full Metal Panic?
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Emilyhills(m): 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
firestar: Okay then.
It was a different one I read. I had to stop. The plot's sickening with each passing page.

Who has read Full Metal Panic?
've watchd the Anime... Its cool.

1 Like

Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by viruz007(m): 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
Kaycee7: And people think I'm Chief Nerd. I feel lyk such a learner on this thread.

Buhahaha. Can't help but agree with you sha.
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2013
[size=15pt] Question: What's your favorite/best fan-fiction ? grin [/size]
Provide the link to read it please cheesy

P.S: A 'fan-fiction' is when someone, a fan, takes either the story and/or characters of a manga and create their own story based on it. smiley

1 Like

Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by yfo: 8:26am On Aug 28, 2013
Sanboy25: [size=15pt] Question: What's your favorite/best fan-fiction ? grin [/size]
Provide the link to read it please cheesy

P.S: A 'fan-fiction' is when someone, a fan, takes either the story and/or characters of a manga and create their own story based on it. smiley

got a funny feeling that u have your personal story... wink

although, I haven't read anyone sha....
as a poster above stated......I'm still a learner in this anime business sha grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2013
y-fo:

got a funny feeling that u have your personal story... wink
although, I haven't read anyone sha....
as a poster above stated......I'm still a learner in this anime business sha grin
grin Haha, no I don't have any I like grin
I had read some a while ago but they were not worth remembering grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by firestar(f): 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2013
over 400 fanfiction stories.

Hm, and I don't have favourites. The next may be as good as its previous.

...fanarts, cosplays, cross-overs, song-fic, anime based fic, video games, anime festivals, soundtracks...

...(-_-)*
but this one is of my platinum authors. He blends The Justice League and Naruto 'jollof-ly'.

Connecting the Dots
www.fanfiction.net/s/5736374/1/
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Kaycee7(m): 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2013
firestar: over 400 fanfiction stories.

Hm, and I don't have favourites. The next may be as good as its previous.

...fanarts, cosplays, cross-overs, song-fic, anime based fic, video games, anime festivals, soundtracks...

...(-_-)*
You play video games?

1 Like

Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by yfo: 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
Kaycee7: You play video games?

just about to ask d same thing...

1 Like

Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by firestar(f): 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2013
Kaycee7: You play video games?

Yes na.
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by yfo: 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2013
Sanboy25:
grin Haha, no I don't have any I like grin
I had read some a while ago but they were not worth remembering grin

and u were putting us on the spot bah undecided

anyhows, since u been watching all these animes...u picked up some words of their language yet..
ohayo=greetings
arigato=thanks
those are d only two I got upstairs currently
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Kaycee7(m): 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2013
firestar:

Yes na.
I think I'm in love.
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by firestar(f): 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2013
Kaycee7: I think I'm in love.
undecided
Snap outta it. It's not healthy.
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Feraz(m): 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2013
Can't really believe I just finished the season 4 of Noblesse. He is truly the Noblesse. Why do I feel Rai is gonna die at the end of the series?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

The Gods Are Hungry / Dotted Lines ... / Nairaland Literary Award (2020) Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.