Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! (20962 Views)

Fifty Shades Of Grey Vs Clan Of The Cave Bear, Discuss / What Do Project Managers Discuss In A Meeting During An Oil Drilling Project? / Who Is A Fan Of Federick Forsyth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
ikekings: Kishi is too slow wen it comes to the anime... That's the reason I'm tired of naruto...
Well it's the anime which is too fast, Kishi releases 1 chapter per week, and he don't do fillings.... undecided
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings(m): 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
Well it's the anime which is too fast, Kishi releases 1 chapter per week, and he don't do fillings.... undecided
You kidding? Most of the animes I have watched are fillers... Though, I have like 18 episodes left to catch up with the anime...
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings(m): 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
Bleach chapter 494... It's getting hot in the soul society... Oh!!! Sanbaby who's that guy referred to as his majesty? Is he zangetsu? Don't mind my curiousity I love spoilers...
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
Favourite genres guys? smiley
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
ibkaye: Favourite genres guys? smiley
Shounen of course, and you ? grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
ikekings: Bleach chapter 494... It's getting hot in the soul society... Oh!!! Sanbaby who's that guy referred to as his majesty? Is he zangetsu? Don't mind my curiousity I love spoilers...
The majesty is the king of S.society, he lives apart from the shinigamis, we have never seen him before, his body guards are the division 0 [zero], composed of the 5 strongest/smartest/best in their speciality shinigamis that ever lived, they are new characters grin
Enjoy bro grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings(m): 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
I meant the guy those quincys refer to as his majesty... As in their leader... I think he's the leader of the vandenreich...
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
Shounen of course, and you ? grin
Seinen, Josei, Slice of life, Psychological, Shoujo grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
ikekings: You kidding? Most of the animes I have watched are fillers... Though, I have like 18 episodes left to catch up with the anime...
[b] The manga [scan] and the anime are moving to different paces, the author, Kishimoto in our case is NOT the one who create the fillers.
Kishimoto develops his story at his own pace and the production in charge of the anime at his own also [ THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT ENTITIES/ORGANIZATIONS ].
Kishimoto is NOT RESPONSIBLE of the fillers that the anime broadcast.
The production does so because the anime has catch up to the weekly scans, and to not let the fans of the anime without any new episode for long periods [just as what happened to Bleach], they decided to create THEIR OWN STORY based on the work of the mangaka in parallel, to let the manga/scans the time to be drawn and published by the author, Kishimoto in this case. smiley

So no, Kishimoto has never written the fillers of the anime, it is not because of him that you this crap but because of the production.

That's why I recommend READING the scans/manga rather than watching the anime. smiley
[/b]
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
ikekings: I meant the guy those quincys refer to as his majesty... As in their leader... I think he's the leader of the vandenreich...
Ah ok, Yes, he is the King of the quincys cheesy, Zangetsu is a part of him, like a 'parasite' that was placed in Ichigo. cheesy
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
ibkaye:
Seinen, Josei, Slice of life, Psychological, Shoujo grin
Hum... do you enjoy/read y-a-o-i, yuri ? smiley
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
Hum... do you enjoy/read y-a-o-i, yuri ? smiley
not really, and you? smiley
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings(m): 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
Ah ok, Yes, he is the King of the quincys cheesy, Zangetsu is a part of him, like a 'parasite' that was placed in Ichigo. cheesy
Mehn!!! This guys are badoo... Four captains bankai stolen!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings(m): 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
[b] The manga [scan] and the anime are moving to different paces, the author, Kishimoto in our case is NOT the one who create the fillers.
Kishimoto develops his story at his own pace and the production in charge of the anime at his own also [ THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT ENTITIES/ORGANIZATIONS ].
Kishimoto is NOT RESPONSIBLE of the fillers that the anime broadcast.
The production does so because the anime has catch up to the weekly scans, and to not let the fans of the anime without any new episode for long periods [just as what happened to Bleach], they decided to create THEIR OWN STORY based on the work of the mangaka in parallel, to let the manga/scans the time to be drawn and published by the author, Kishimoto in this case. smiley

So no, Kishimoto has never written the fillers of the anime, it is not because of him that you this crap but because of the production.

That's why I recommend READING the scans/manga rather than watching the anime. smiley
[/b]
Thanks for clearing the air... I actually thought he was the one responsible for the fillers... I love the anime... I love to watch the actions not some drawings... All the same thanks... cool cool cool
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
ibkaye:
not really, and you? smiley
I rather yuri over Ya-oi.... grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
ikekings: Thanks for clearing the air... I actually thought he was the one responsible for the fillers... I love the anime... I love to watch the actions not some drawings... All the same thanks... cool cool cool
Yeah, I felt your confusion about that.
You're welcomed. cheesy
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2013
ikekings: Mehn!!! This guys are badoo... Four captains bankai stolen!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yeah!! Preach the benefits of reading instead of watching to your pals grin grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
Lmao!!! Watching for me any day,any time... tongue tongue tongue....
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
I rather yuri over Ya-oi.... grin
Same if I had to choose between them cheesy
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
grin grin Haha, busted, at least I tried grin grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings(m): 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mehn!!! I love kenpachi zaraki!!! He killed 3 sternritters while the rest of the captains are struggling with one... That man is a beast... grin grin grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
ikekings: Mehn!!! I love kenpachi zaraki!!! He killed 3 sternritters while the rest of the captains are struggling with one... That man is a beast... grin grin grin
Yes my bro, keep enjoying it and providing us the feedback! grin grin grin
I can't wait to see how stong he will be with his bankai!! grin grin grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings(m): 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
Lmao!!!! He will be unstoppable ooo... That guy is super strong!!!
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Feraz(m): 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
Hum...what 'genre' is it ? mecha, seinen, shounen,shoujo.... ?
shounen...ever read any harem?
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
Feraz: shounen...ever read any harem?
It's not what I prefer... I also do not fancy Ecchi neither..... undecided
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
Harem gets on my nerves lol
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 12:06am On Aug 23, 2013
ibkaye: Harem gets on my nerves lol
Hhaha, I remember, I had started to read 'Negima sensei', a story of magic with big bust female student and their teacher is a very young boy.... undecided Anyway, I stopped reading it, all these women was getting on my nerves grin grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 23, 2013
Sanboy25:
Hhaha, I remember, I had started to read 'Negima sensei', a story of magic with big bust female student and their teacher is a very young boy.... undecided Anyway, I stopped reading it, all these women was getting on my nerves grin grin
Probably my worst genre
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 12:45am On Aug 23, 2013
ibkaye:
Probably my worst genre
grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 23, 2013
Sanboy25:
grin
hehehe your thread's made me nostalgic
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 12:57am On Aug 23, 2013
ibkaye:
hehehe your thread's made me nostalgic
I'm glad it had such an effect on you cheesy
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 23, 2013
Sanboy25:
I'm glad it had such an effect on you cheesy
^.^

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Photos | Chimamanda's Americanah Featured In Orange Is The New Black / Six Lessons Of Life (fun) / Dotted Lines ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.