Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages (15749 Views)

Entire River Covered With 220,000 Pounds Of Dead Fishes From Pollution (PHOTOS) / Julius Malema Called A Bbc Reporter A "Bastar..." / Full Text Of Barack Obama's Speech to the Muslim World In Cairo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by Ayomax(m): 9:56am On Aug 16, 2013
do we have any Nigeria reporter in Egypt? i can bet my life tht we dnt
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by mechanicaldummie(m): 9:58am On Aug 16, 2013
ednut1: No sympathy from me, she knew d risks involved

Are yu thirsty?
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by sage2(m): 9:58am On Aug 16, 2013
Any change of government must be constitutional. The army in Egypt bleep up. Restore the legitimate government of Egypt and wait for election day to effect changes. It's not difficult if truly majority of Egyptians are fed up with Morsi.
Coup and unconstitutional change of government of any form must not only be condemn but also rejected by well meaning citizens of all nations.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by dplomaticVal: 10:02am On Aug 16, 2013
Nothing cn relieve the poor woman of the loss of her beloved daughter if not divine consolation..RIP habiba. lets shun riot guys

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by Gistwitherico(m): 10:04am On Aug 16, 2013
Shit... Comeon answer mom!
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:07am On Aug 16, 2013
Inna lillahi wa inna illaihi raji,un.
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 16, 2013
druid06: It seems Allah was deaf to her prayers about protecting her daughter yet some would kill, destroy and do some unmentionable deeds for HIM. Isn't it ironic and pathetic? Fighting for a deity who doesn't give a hoot about you, who wants you to destroy and kill innocent lives because to him they're infidels. People stop putting your hands in false GODS and make your destiny by your hands.

U just lost my respect. I fought reality101 just cos he disrespected u and here u are disrespecting another man's religion..SMH...What has Islam got to do with this? I'm disappointed in u with this comment

9 Likes

Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by fpeter(f): 10:14am On Aug 16, 2013
CONSULT THE BIBLE.......FROM THE DAYS OF PHARAOH, GOD
HAS BEEN VISITING THE EGYPTIANS......"FOR THE EGYPTIANS
YOU SEE TODAY............"
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by 190: 10:15am On Aug 16, 2013
arent they muslims in egypt

why are u guys shocked! grin grin
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by konami001: 10:15am On Aug 16, 2013
yunglykmine: God, what is happenin in Egypt...
This is heartbreaking.

Ask the Americans!
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by Osama10(m): 10:17am On Aug 16, 2013
Some professions are just too risky.
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by HenryQuest(m): 10:18am On Aug 16, 2013
When will this Arab spring cum turmoil come to an end? First it was Tunisia, then Egypt, Yemen, Algeria, Libya, Syria(ongoing) and back to Egypt again!!! In our various capacity as concerned Africans, we must speak out against the emergence of despotic and inhuman leaders that hide under the auspices of massive political reform to perpetuate crime and reduce human value to zero level. AFRICA MUST SURVIVE!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by Youngzedd(m): 10:21am On Aug 16, 2013
~Cute pie~:
Only God can prevent us 4rm all dis riot/rioters
causing death 4 innocent pple
All we need is to be @ peace wit each oda

GBAM
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by skeletine(m): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2013
sanniemoe:

U just lost my respect. I fought reality101 just cos he disrespected u and here u are disrespecting another man's religion..SMH...What has Islam got to do with this? I'm disappointed in u with this comment
Una two dey craze. Just replace Allah with Jesus or whatsoever and the statement is still valid and TRUE. But you can keep your respect one side.
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by Nonybb: 10:24am On Aug 16, 2013
The purest joy in islam is to kill and be killed for allah___ Khomeini Ayatollah
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by Beaf1: 10:29am On Aug 16, 2013
Rest in peace Habiba. May Allah grand you Jannatul Firdaus. Mama Habiba may Allah console, guide and grand you and all Muslim Ummah who lost their loved ones the fortitude to bear this loss. Ameen

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by Waspy(m): 10:34am On Aug 16, 2013
The World needs Cleansing and Healing... cry cry
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by busar(m): 10:38am On Aug 16, 2013
druid06: It seems Allah was deaf to her prayers about protecting her daughter yet some would kill, destroy and do some unmentionable deeds for HIM. Isn't it ironic and pathetic? Fighting for a deity who doesn't give a hoot about you, who wants you to destroy and kill innocent lives because to him they're infidels. People stop putting your hands in false GODS and make your destiny by your own hands.
What are you saying?? How did this relate with the topic at hand? SHMFY!
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by Youngzedd(m): 10:40am On Aug 16, 2013
fpeter: CONSULT THE BIBLE.......FROM THE DAYS OF PHARAOH, GOD
HAS BEEN VISITING THE EGYPTIANS......"FOR THE EGYPTIANS
YOU SEE TODAY............"

Could this be the problem

THE BOOK OF GENESIS 15 VS 13 - 14.

Genesis 15:13-14

King James Version (KJV)

13 And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;

14 And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

Genesis 15:13-14

New Living Translation (NLT)

13 Then the Lord said to Abram, “You can be sure that your descendants will be strangers in a foreign land, where they will be oppressed as slaves for 400 years. 14 But I will punish the nation that enslaves them, and in the end they will come away with great wealth.
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by dnawah(m): 10:47am On Aug 16, 2013
The evils that men do,leave with them.still the price of wat,they did to the Jews.let them ask God 4 4giveness and repent.
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 16, 2013

so the beautiful also die
RIP dear

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

i pray God should console the family and me( she is too beautiful to have died that way)....
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by seaman007: 10:57am On Aug 16, 2013
HABIBA -- sorry mum i saw ur missed call.
I was too busy to answer u.
The situation right now is critical
And i might not be able to reply all your messages
But am fine where i am.
Am now covering the situation from afar
Where gunshot and bombs are not heard.
Don't ask me where
Tell dad i love him

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by chessguru1(m): 10:58am On Aug 16, 2013
The cost of the revolution that so many youths are clamoring for.
That's why its said that the devil u know, is better than d angel you don't.
I guess their are some people that will be longing for the stability that was present during d mubarak regime
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by simpleseyi: 11:00am On Aug 16, 2013
druid06: It seems Allah was deaf to her prayers about protecting her daughter yet some would kill, destroy and do some unmentionable deeds for HIM. Isn't it ironic and pathetic? Fighting for a deity who doesn't give a hoot about you, who wants you to destroy and kill innocent lives because to him they're infidels. People stop putting your hands in false GODS and make your destiny by your own hands.

Na small small craze dey start. This a potential Yaba Left candidate.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by simpleseyi: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2013
dnawah: The evils that men do,leave with them.still the price of wat,they did to the Jews.let them ask God 4 4giveness and repent.

What will you say of Germany that killed millions of jews? Germany is peaceful and developing.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by druid06(m): 11:05am On Aug 16, 2013
sanniemoe:

It wasn't an insult or a disrespect of any sort. If I wanted to be disrespectful of someone else's faith, I'm sure I have a lot of derogative terms for that in my diction. My previous post was more of a food for thought. I'm tired of religion being it Islam, Christianity, Judaism and others as always the tool for destruction and hatred. Religion on most part has caused more good than harm but yet we still follow blindly in their doctrine. The mother prayed for the protection and safety of her daughter on phone but it seems if fell on deaf ears which touched a spot in my heart and angered me. There're millions of people of there praying to their God's in the own way for peace and unity but it seems all the God's has turned their backs on them but yet we still follow in their ways and act as tools for destruction for them. Why can't we just toss religion aside and use our common sense. Love ourselves like we would love our own children and let peace reigh instead of allowing religion to dictate and control our lifes. Just saying.
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by simpleseyi: 11:06am On Aug 16, 2013
seaman007: HABIBA -- sorry mum i saw ur missed call.
I was too busy to answer u.
The situation right now is critical
And i might not be able to reply all your messages
But am fine where i am.
Am now covering the situation from afar
Where gunshot and bombs are not heard.
Don't ask me where
Tell dad i love him

Habiba is covering and reporting the situation from the bossom of the Lord where there is no war, no cries, no oppression and no diseases. RIP
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by druid06(m): 11:08am On Aug 16, 2013
simpleseyi:

Na small small craze dey start. This a potential Yaba Left candidate.

Na there your papa dey? and the rest of your family? No wonder you nor get common sense of courtsey as na for gutters you grow you co.cksucker.
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 16, 2013
HenryQuest: When will this Arab spring cum turmoil come to an end? First it was Tunisia, then Egypt, Yemen, Algeria, Libya, Syria(ongoing) and back to Egypt again!!! In our various capacity as concerned Africans, we must speak out against the emergence of despotic and inhuman leaders that hide under the auspices of massive political reform to perpetuate crime and reduce human value to zero level. AFRICA MUST SURVIVE!!!!!
All the enemies of Israel shall never live in peace
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by Evansedos: 11:21am On Aug 16, 2013
big-t:
Sad... sad
Oh! oh! really sad "sobbing"
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 16, 2013
simpleseyi:

What will you say of Germany that killed millions of jews? Germany is peaceful and developing.
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 16, 2013
simpleseyi:

U think? Have you ever seen a German before? They talk and act like mumus undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJK, U.S. Diplomat Arrested In Turkey For Forging Passport / Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea / Roger Stone Found Guilty On All Charges In Wikileaks Hacking Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.