Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages (15752 Views)

Entire River Covered With 220,000 Pounds Of Dead Fishes From Pollution (PHOTOS) / Julius Malema Called A Bbc Reporter A "Bastar..." / Full Text Of Barack Obama's Speech to the Muslim World In Cairo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by stonemind(f): 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2013
una never c anything, better come and check this out. www.naijaball..com
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by Pattey(m): 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
Ivynwa:
And that was how a mother lost her daughter because people are rioting over the head of one politician.
It's sad.

Its not fighting for the 'sake of some politician'. . . Its fighting to protect the mandate majority had given Morsi to be president, a mandate that could only be withdrawn by the same people and via the ballot box. Not by military shenanigans and with tacit support of the hypocritical west.

I support military intervention unless whn a leader is voted out but sits tight, or is removed by SUBSTANTIAL popular demand. This does not apply to a president 'popularly' elected barely 2yrs!
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by Kaystick(m): 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
RIP Habiba, its so sad. This should be a lesson to us all,no matter how bad the elected politicians behaves its still far betta than violence and revolutions. Time heals all wounds
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
otokx: no gut wrenching stuff there

You read my mind.
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by 419forlife: 12:07am On Aug 17, 2013
otokx: no gut wrenching stuff there

Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by Ibro4peak: 8:07am On Aug 17, 2013
Subha'nallah wa l hamdulilah wa la'ilaha illa llah wa llahu akbar.I shed tears upon reading dis n many more trials in islamic nation,may Allah d almighty keep d brodas n 6tas in gud eeman.eeman is what keeps them moving,dis is a testimony of d prophet peace be upon him which says 1 of d sign of d end time is dat d arab countries ll b jampacked with wars here n there n surely dat ll be a test from Allah.may Allah increase their eeman n ours likewise.
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by joe4christ(m): 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
Chai, i can imagine the grief of that old woman, it's really a pity.
R.I.P fine gurl!
Re: Mother Of Dead Cairo Reporter Publishes Gut-wrenching Final Text Messages by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
druid06: It seems Allah was deaf to her prayers about protecting her daughter yet some would kill, destroy and do some unmentionable deeds for HIM. Isn't it ironic and pathetic? Fighting for a deity who doesn't give a hoot about you, who wants you to destroy and kill innocent lives because to him they're infidels. People stop putting your hands in false GODS and make your destiny by your own hands.

To ur obnoxious mind now, u r seriously preaching the gospel by loving ur enemy and empathy. Let me educate u in case u missed it. All the message didn't even carry the word "Allah". It carried "God" which is same name u pray to in ur churches or isn't it God u call ur three gods? When those BH started bombing churches and killing innocent people, were your gods asleep? Ok, nothing personal, just reminding u that u should either say a good thing or keep mute.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea / Roger Stone Found Guilty On All Charges In Wikileaks Hacking Case / Doctor Arrested For Stealing Heroin From Patient's Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.