Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,108 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? (15028 Views)

10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
Kudos to we all shy guy_badoolee!!!! LMFAO...
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by Les: 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2013
Me self no know where I belong cause I'm not shy and I do all that except numbero 5 if I want to let a lady feel like I like her and I don't, but she's attractive. I don't flirt with ladies I don't like but do that If I can't resist her body or companionship..
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2013
Les: Me self no know where I belong cause I'm not shy and I do all that except numbero 5 if I want to let a lady feel like I like her and I don't, but she's attractive. I don't flirt with ladies I don't like but do that If I can't resist her body or companionship..
. Huh?
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by Les: 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
oliver badoo: . Huh?
uh huh lol
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
Les: uh huh lol
. Bad boi lol
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by yemmit90: 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
Nomski0:
I mean that they are rare......aka not common.

They're not rare o. I knew many guys who cannot woo a girl. There's a guy we called 'egbon'in my area,he's over 30yrs old and cannot woo a girl. We arranged a lady for him,the girl later came back to us that he was just talking about something else. Don't know if they've change now but back then,shy guys plenty for my school no be small.
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2013
yemmit90:

They're not rare o. I knew many guys who cannot woo a girl. There's a guy we called 'egbon'in my area,he's over 30yrs old and cannot woo a girl. We arranged a lady for him,the girl later came back to us that he was just talking about something else. Don't know if they've change now but back then,shy guys plenty for my school no be small.
. LMFAO I can't laff jor.... Dat one na bro.. Elegon in short... But you know some guys might be shy not because of the babe but because they don't know what to say. In short they are not good @english.... So they keep them self secured so dat ppl won't what what precisely is wrong.... But yoruba sef na language nah!!!! Abeg..... Enof babe wey the gbagaun for english well well so gut cheer up and learn you dico
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by MrsChima(f): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
Are these shy guys online or offline?
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2013
Common english might be hard to say when you see a lady at times but just sour mon courage and be smart... Dis is not a joking matter oooo
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
. Lol badooLee is with you!!
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
shyness is one funny thing...still recall few months back when i went for my 1st date in benin...after all the long story..it was time to get dirty the both of us alone in a hotel room... I just blacked out..... Look at what ensued between me and my date
Me: Uuuuhhm ca...can i ask you for a favour...
Date: what's that honey( still operating my phone)
Me: it's something silly,hope you dont mind....
Date: (Knew where i was going but was trying not to rush me) cmon it's not like i'm gonna eat you..what's it?
Me: ca...caaa...can i ki ki kiss you?..... The rest na history.. grin
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2013
INNO18: shyness is one funny thing...still recall few months back when i went for my 1st date in benin...after all the long story..it was time to get dirty the both of us alone in a hotel room... I just blacked out..... Look at what ensued between me and my date
Me: Uuuuhhm ca...can i ask you for a favour...
Date: what's that honey( still operating my phone)
Me: it's something silly,hope you dont mind....
Date: (Knew where i was going but was trying not to rush me) cmon it's not like i'm gonna eat you..what's it?
Me: ca...caaa...can i ki ki kiss you?..... The rest na history.. grin
. Aba @inno18 LMFAO so so funny. Dunno what to say still taking a look @dat picture
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2013
oliver badoo: . Aba @inno18 LMFAO so so funny. Dunno what to say still taking a look @dat picture
lol Guy no even Imagine am lol

1 Like

Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by dmcdad: 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2013
2s£xy:
So true bro... We are rare.
Ahan! We don dey plenty ooooo
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
Lmao... The ministry is moving. cheesy
dmcdad:
Ahan! We don dey plenty ooooo
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2013
I am telling you lol SHY GUYS MINISRY is really moving we gotta do something about dis asap!!!
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
We gotta create a new brand.... SHY GUYS ENTERTAINMENT!!!
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by TopSpot: 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2013
Na who say shy guys rare...

we don dey plenty for here sef...

heh...guys we go soon form shy guys republic with headquaters in nairaland romance section... Lol cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2013
TopSpot: Na who say shy guys rare...

we don dey plenty for here sef...

heh...guys we go soon form shy guys republic with headquaters in nairaland romance section... Lol cheesy cheesy
. Osheyyy!!!
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by yemmit90: 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2013
oliver badoo: . LMFAO I can't laff jor.... Dat one na bro.. Elegon in short... But you know some guys might be shy not because of the babe but because they don't know what to say. In short they are not good @english.... So they keep them self secured so dat ppl won't what what precisely is wrong.... But yoruba sef na language nah!!!! Abeg..... Enof babe wey the gbagaun for english well well so gut cheer up and learn you dico

Na the same thing bros, they simply lack confidence. Only a novice usually contemplate on using English to woo a girl. It all depends on your appearance and the way you express yourself(English or whatever language),girls like if you're real.
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2013
yemmit90:

Na the same thing bros, they simply lack confidence. Only a novice usually contemplate on using English to woo a girl. It all depends on your appearance and the way you express yourself(English or whatever language),girls like if you're real.
. Eeee!!?? Yemmit if I hear! Who be bros? Abeg I am badooLee... lol just kidding. Back to the matter its trues some gals like big grammar. True or false
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by yemmit90: 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Both ma, but mostly offline.
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2013
yemmit90:

Both ma, but mostly offline.
. Online!!!
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2013
Wetin mods dey wait for na....this thread don suppose mk FP tey tey...
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2013
INNO18: Wetin mods dey wait for na....this thread don suppose mk FP tey tey...
. Abi oooo
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2013
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by yemmit90: 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2013
oliver badoo: . Eeee!!?? Yemmit if I hear! Who be bros? Abeg I am badooLee... lol just kidding. Back to the matter its trues some gals like big grammar. True or false

Like I said before,your grammar is not matter but the way you present the little you understood. Women are very sensitive being,they know when you're speaking to impress them,so why can't you say it in a simple and fluent english/local dialect. Her feelings(attraction) toward you at that moment is the key to your success.

A guy can speak grammar from now till tomorrow,if she doesn't like him,he's just wasting his talent.
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by christabeli: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2013
Shy guys full here o.Abi na bold guys?
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by yemmit90: 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2013
oliver badoo: . Online!!!

Are you kidding me? You're right if you say shy guys are more comfortable online to woo girls but you cannot recognise them by a mere online discussion.
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2013
Ma'am, are you interested? cheesy?
christabeli: Shy guys full here o.Abi na bold guys?
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2013
Submit your application girls looking for real handsome shy guys!!! We full ground.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. / Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. / Small Boy Wins 146 Million In Bet9ja PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.