Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,696 members, 7,837,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? (15027 Views)

10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
christabeli: Shy guys full here o.Abi na bold guys?
. Anyone wey you call am we don't care... Cus we are the best. Badoo LEE
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by dmcdad: 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2013
2s£xy:
Ma'am, are you interested? cheesy?
My guy wan know as e dey hot. No time to waste abi? cheesy
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2013
INNO18: think so? Most do simply because they feel secure with such guys...atleast she knows he wont throw punches at her @ the least provocation, or even use foul language on her when pi.ssed... Infact in a relationship where the guy is shy...there's very little chances of quarrel...the guy would try to avoid such

Lol. You're a learner.
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by EejaNla01(m): 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2013
Dmcad and 2sexy

With the way you guys post on this forum(been observing)its hard to believe you guys can be shy sha cheesy grin shocked
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by kabayomi(m): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
i've been reading since d begining but onto shy guy tinz now....i now ave d nerve to post a reply.....eerrm eerrm i tot i was d only one wit d shy syndrome before but tis a good tin to see dat we are many...we shud be called "The Shy Legion "gringringrin
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by dmcdad: 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
Eeja Nla01: Dmcad and 2sexy

With the way you guys post on this forum(been observing)its hard to believe you guys can be shy sha cheesy grin shocked

Lol... Don't get it twisted bruv, I am the shy type yet I am never timid. I blush a lot. But sincerely, if you behold me in person, you will never believe I can be shy because I always appear bold and gallant oozing too much confidence.
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by sweettease(f): 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
DonCrust:

The earlier the better miss. I'm sure you notice some of us here and if i'm right, some are already tripping for you. Just send them a PM and they'll man-up!
wink
Am shy embarassed embarassed embarassed

For some reason i suspected dmcdad grin
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2013
I'm just damn too shy and highly introverted
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
Bro, shyness is relative. If I want a girl, I mean I really want her, damn, I will get her... That's me.

Another thing is I hardly talk much and can't say it's due to shyness because that's how behave in cycle of male friends too. BUT, I am very observant and sensitive to what people say, which has been explicitly stated as one of the characteristics lol.

Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2013
Abeg no grammar for here oooo!!!!
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by dmcdad: 4:40am On Aug 18, 2013
sweet-tease:

For some reason i suspected dmcdad grin
Suspected me? For what? Say I thief ni? sad
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by sweettease(f): 7:20am On Aug 18, 2013
dmcdad:
Suspected me? For what? Say I thief ni? sad
Of being shy tongue
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by dmcdad: 8:48am On Aug 18, 2013
sweet-tease:

Of being shy tongue
What made you to suspect me??
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by sweettease(f): 11:53am On Aug 18, 2013
dmcdad:
What made you to suspect me??
Some of your posts, i can't explain how though.
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by dmcdad: 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
sweet-tease:

Some of your posts, i can't explain how though.
I see...
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by LyndaRoyce22(f): 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2013
grin :PSHY is the act of been up in the SKY......
Re: Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? by ikekings(m): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
Most handsome guys are shy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? / Small Boy Wins 146 Million In Bet9ja PHOTOS / Huge Ass Complications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.