Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. (6692 Views)

Satan Ministry: How To Curse Your Enemies. / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
BraveGuy:

Tell me.

As you are at it, tell me the difference between Whole & Partial?
Where whole is the source/origin and partial is just a carrier.
Thanks smiley

This guy didnt make any sense here.

just a definition will do.

anything else will be of the evil one smiley

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by truthislight: 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2013
MostHigh:

This guy didnt make any sense here.

just a definition will do.

anything else will be of the evil one smiley

Since he could not answer a simple question, i rest my case then.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by BraveGuy: 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
truthislight:

Since he could not answer a simple question, i rest my case then.

All I can read is more and more of spiritual pride!
That was exactly what made satan to fall and become a castaway!
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by truthislight: 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
BraveGuy:

All I can read is more and more of spiritual pride!
That was exactly what made satan to fall and become a castaway!

Can you point out any comment of mine that points to pride ?

My interest here is the abuse of the word "Lucifer" which means 'shining one'.

If the BIBLE was not translated into english or so languages, the word we would have seen there(in the book of Isaiah14:12) is 'shining one, wish is not a deregotary word and can be used to praise any son of the almighty God.

It is you that needs to drop some of the lies you have come to accept as truth.

Peace

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 30, 2013
truthislight:

If the BIBLE was not translated into anglish or so languages, the word we would have seen there(in the book of Isaiah14:12) is 'shining one, wish is not a deregotary word and can be used to praise any son of the almighty God.

Peace
potent post sire
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by BraveGuy: 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
truthislight:

If the BIBLE was not translated into english or so languages, the word we would have seen there(in the book of Isaiah14:12) is 'shining one, wish is not a deregotary word and can be used to praise any son of the almighty God.

Peace

So because Lucifer means "shining one" and it's specifically used for a son of God it means it is okay to use it for ALL the sons of God?

If I were to follow your thinking, then Gabriel, which means "God is my strength" or "strong man of God" can be used for any son of God, isn't it?

Also, following your logic, every son of God can be called The Son of God or Messiah as well.

If that is the case, then I ask, why bother with names for specific beings?

Why did the Angel with whom Jacob wrestled specific in changing his name from Jacob to Esau?
Why was Jesus Christ specific about giving an overcomer "the stone a new name written, which no man knows except him who receives it." (Rev 2:17)?

I can see that you're bent on so-called new wine of Obadiah in your new bottle without due diligence on your part - that is very okay with me, but don't try to defend half-truth or lies with poor logic!

While I respect your choice of what you want to learn or who to learn it from, you must also remember that Jesus Christ will NEVER be Lucifer and Lucifer will never be Jesus Christ. God remains as God and nothing comes close! The Son of God created ALL things for His pleasure and He does what He wills, however, He has not left us in darkness.

If you truly want to get some new wine, read from authors like Cecil Ducile or George Warnock (http://www.georgewarnock.com/feast-main.html) .... that will set you up in good-stead, not the one mixing truth with lies and confusion.

God Bless.

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2013
BraveGuy:

So because Lucifer means "shining one" and it's specifically used for a son of God it means it is okay to use it for ALL the sons of God?

If I were to follow your thinking, then Gabriel, which means "God is my strength" or "strong man of God" can be used for any son of God, isn't it?

Also, following your logic, every son of God can be called The Son of God or Messiah as well.

If that is the case, then I ask, why bother with names for specific beings?

Why did the Angel with whom Jacob wrestled specific in changing his name from Jacob to Esau?
Why was Jesus Christ specific about giving an overcomer "the stone a new name written, which no man knows except him who receives it." (Rev 2:17)?

I can see that you're bent on so-called new wine of Obadiah in your new bottle without due diligence on your part - that is very okay with me, but don't try to defend half-truth or lies with poor logic!

While I respect your choice of what you want to learn or who to learn it from, you must also remember that Jesus Christ will NEVER be Lucifer and Lucifer will never be Jesus Christ. God remains as God and nothing comes close! The Son of God created ALL things for His pleasure and He does what He wills, however, He has not left us in darkness.

If you truly want to get some new wine, read from authors like Cecil Ducile or George Warnock (http://www.georgewarnock.com/feast-main.html) .... that will set you up in good-stead, not the one mixing truth with lies and confusion.

God Bless.
cecile ducile or george warnock ? so lets get this right. you are reading from men who are reading and talking about a book you already have at home ? third party information ? no wonder you dont know what you are saying half the time. you are lost. lets find you wink
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by BraveGuy: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: cecile ducile or george warnock ? so lets get this right. you are reading from men who are reading and talking about a book you already have at home ? third party information ? no wonder you dont know what you are saying half the time. you are lost. lets find you wink

You've got it all mixed up, Obadiah. The fact that I recommended their books doesn't mean that it is where I have my breakfast, lunch & dinner. I have seen some of their books before and read some, and I agree with what they teach, that doesn't mean that's where I study my Bible knowledge; I study at the feet of the Holy Ghost and in the right fellowship of genuine brethren.

And even if I read from them, what's the problem? They don't have it all mixed up like you - no adding of personal opinions/lies/truth together to create a new doctrine. Anyone who is of the truth will know the truth when he sees one. Do you say some truths, yes (from the some of the things I have seen you write), but a good portion is mixed with heresies and personal opinions, which you shouldn't be teaching, because it misleads.

Reading any of their works will only make a believer to think differently, you can read it all in one place except with God.

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by BraveGuy: 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2013
grin grin grin
You haven't read a single article of mine and you want to judge what I write (or say), Obadiah? That's seriously laughable
grin grin grin
I guess you wished you knew me; No need.
Anyway, I am not important - only Jesus is important.

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2013
BraveGuy:

You've got it all mixed up, Obadiah. The fact that I recommended their books doesn't mean that it is where I have my breakfast, lunch & dinner. I have seen some of their books before and read some, and I agree with what they teach, that doesn't mean that's where I study my Bible knowledge; I study at the feet of the Holy Ghost.

And even if I read from them, what's the problem? They don't have it all mixed up like you - no adding of personal opinions/lies/truth together to create a new doctrine. Anyone who is of the truth will know the truth when he sees one. Do you say some truths, yes (from the some of the things I have seen you write), but a good portion is mixed with heresies and personal opinions, which you shouldn't be teaching, because it misleads.

Reading any of their works will only make a believer to think differently, you can read it all in one place except with God.
but you do err Chief >>> ecclesiastes 12 vs 12 My son, beware of anything beyond these. Of making many books there is no end, and much study is a weariness of the flesh. <<< dont go beyond the bible. thats all you need

colosians 2 vs 9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. <<< in him ( the bible ) dwells the Godhead ( everything you need to know about the lord ). not from white men. white men cant tell you about God or christ. only israel can tell you about God and christ because these were made in the image of GoD. see you are getting biblical instructions from the beasts of the field. thats like a white man teaching you how to make efo riro or ofe onugbu. its crazy

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2013
BraveGuy: grin grin grin
You haven't read a single article of mine and you want to judge what I write (or say), Obadiah? That's seriously laughable
grin grin grin
I guess you wished you knew me; No need.
Anyway, I am not important - only Jesus is important.
from the little I know about you I am sure your articles will be full of errors and vain and profane babbling s and private interpretations grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by BraveGuy: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: but you do err Chief >>> ecclesiastes 12 vs 12 My son, beware of anything beyond these. Of making many books there is no end, and much study is a weariness of the flesh. <<< dont go beyond the bible. thats all you need

colosians 2 vs 9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. <<< in him ( the bible ) dwells the Godhead ( everything you need to know about the lord ). not from white men. white men cant tell you about God or christ. only israel can tell you about God and christ because these were made in the image of GoD. see you are getting biblical instructions from the beasts of the field. thats like a white man teaching you how to make efo riro or ofe onugbu. its crazy

#1. I can also see that you're racist as if in Christ race matters.
#2. Now that you know Bible in Africa, especially Nigeria, you have forgotten the history that it was these "white men" like Mungo Park, Mary Slessor, etc that brought you the Gospel.
#3. If you know the history of Holy Ghost Gospel in Nigeria, you will know that most of the genuine servants of God there were strongly influenced by Pa Elton.
#4. For your knowledge, Cecil Ducile was not white, he was Jamaican.
#5. I doubt you have anything to learn from anyone because you already have your doctrine all figured out, so my articles would be of no use to you.

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2013
BraveGuy:

#2. Now that you know Bible in Africa, especially Nigeria, you have forgotten the history that it was these "white men" like Mungo Park, Mary Slessor, etc that brought you the Gospel.
#3. If you know the history of Holy Ghost Gospel in Nigeria, you will know that most of the genuine servants of God there were strongly influenced by Pa Elton.
#5. I doubt you have anything to learn from anyone because you already have your doctrine all figured out, so my articles would be of no use to you.
white men brought us the gospel ? lwtmb. obviously you have not read history. if you have such a shallow knowledge of history why exactly should i take anything you are saying seriously ? before the white man started coming to africa in the 1400s, black people ruled and controlled europe from around 200 AD to 1400s. during that period is when black people brought the scriptures to white people. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by BraveGuy: 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: white men brought us the gospel ? lwtmb. obviously you have not read history. if you have such a shallow knowledge of history why exactly should i take anything you are saying seriously ? before the white man started coming to africa in the 1400s, black people ruled and controlled europe from around 200 AD to 1400s. during that period is when black people brought the scriptures to white people. grin grin

Of course!
Quite obvious, isn't it?
I didn't know you were quite this racial?
You must be one of those embittered African-American folks who are so deluded that they always want to see a Black Jesus!
Sad to know!

What's the difference between the white folk who think he's superior to the black guy and you? Nothing, just the colour of the skin. Pathetic to say the least!

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2013
BraveGuy:

Of course!
Quite obvious, isn't it?
You must be one of those embittered African-American folks who are so deluded that they always want to see a Black Jesus!
Sad to know!

What's the difference between the white folk who think he's superior to the black guy and you? Nothing, just the colour of the skin. Pathetic to say the least!

lmaooo this brother is crazy. oh so you think jesus is white then huh ? you do know his color is described in the bible right ? see now i know i am talking to someone who knows absolutely nothing about the bible. i am sure you think the jews are those in israel too right ? they are white too right ? this is 2013 and the kingdom is getting ready to be established on earth and yet you are still ignorant like this ? wow. amazing
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by mcfynest(m): 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: white men brought us the gospel ? lwtmb. obviously you have not read history. if you have such a shallow knowledge of history why exactly should i take anything you are saying seriously ? before the white man started coming to africa in the 1400s, black people ruled and controlled europe from around 200 AD to 1400s. during that period is when black people brought the scriptures to white people. grin grin

GOD BLESS YOU SIRE.....even in historical films, we see blacks dominating affairs back then. but its just surprising how we just got packed here....

2 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by mcfynest(m): 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
BraveGuy:

Of course!
Quite obvious, isn't it?
Sad to know!

PLS WHO WAS JOHN DESCRIBING HERE

Revelation 1:14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
mcfynest:

GOD BLESS YOU SIRE.....even in historical films, we see blacks dominating affairs back then. but its just surprising how we just got packed here....
its all prophesy sire. the white man was ordained and established to purify us in the furnace of affliction. his will be the last empire till the second coming. however the power the power given to him got to his head and he decided to erase us out of history and put himself in place of us. all of which are prophesies in the bible. and all of which he will pay for very soon.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2013
mcfynest:

PLS WHO WAS JOHN DESCRIBING HERE

Revelation 1:14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
that dude BraveGuy is one of the blinded. he has eyes but cant see. he has ears but cant hear.

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by BraveGuy: 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: its all prophesy sire. the white man was ordained and established to purify us in the furnace of affliction. his will be the last empire till the second coming. however the power the power given to him got to his head and he decided to erase us out of history and put himself in place of us. all of which are prophesies in the bible. and all of which he will pay for very soon.

You're wrong and racist. It is the children of disobedience (irrespective of race/colour/gender) that God has ordained and established to cause His children to learn obedience through the things they will suffer.

Btw, what do you really know about His Second Coming?

Anyway, I have no personal axe to grind with you, just that you write/teach a lot of erroneous stuff.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2013
BraveGuy:

You're wrong and racist. It is the children of disobedience (irrespective of race/colour/gender) that God has ordained and established to cause His children to learn obedience through the things they will suffer.

Btw, what do you really know about His Second Coming?

Anyway, I have no personal axe to grind with you, just that you write/teach a lot of erroneous stuff.
you err not knowing scriptures. i implore you to read about the beast with 7 heads and 10 horns. better yet take time to study daniel chapter 7.the lord deals with empires to inflict global punishments on people. they are called trumpets ( hosea 8 vs 1 )( read about the fourth vial ) and you said you write articles ? lol
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by mcfynest(m): 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: its all prophesy sire. the white man was ordained and established to purify us in the furnace of affliction. his will be the last empire till the second coming. however the power the power given to him got to his head and he decided to erase us out of history and put himself in place of us. all of which are prophesies in the bible. and all of which he will pay for very soon.

then how was our ancestors brain formatted that they couldnt remember anything

just curious sir

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
mcfynest:

just curious sir
the lord did that. your mind can be wiped clean by God. >>>> isaiah 29 vs 14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid. its called been killed. walking zombies
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by mcfynest(m): 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: the lord did that. your mind can be wiped clean by God. >>>> isaiah 29 vs 14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid. its called been killed. walking zombies

dayummmgrin

and pls tell this people to stop associating you with satanist

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
mcfynest:

dayummmgrin

and pls tell this people to stop associating you with satanist
the knowledge is too strong for them. calling me a satanist is a way of saying 'we dont understand anything you are saying'. and instead of humility ? pride and ego kicks in, and they label you a satanist or whatever they can conjure wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2013
ok so this thread is about biggin up obadiah777, ok cool
but I don't get the 'satan ministry' part tho...
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by BraveGuy: 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
*Kails*:
ok so this thread is about biggin up obadiah777, ok cool
but I don't get the 'satan ministry' part tho...

Personally, I am not into calling someone a Satanist, until the person proves himself to be so; I don't think Obadiah is a Satanist, just a misguided or deluded person (whichever you prefer).... having said that, I am slightly new to this forum.

No, it's not about biggin up Obadiah, it's about refuting his heresies and racism (which I just picked up); I guess he's has some follower-ship who croon with him in his erroneous teachings, that is fine; but the sad thing is that some are just too innocent to fall into this kind of trap.

1 Like

Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
BraveGuy:

why take pride in systematic mind control and assimilation

Mary Slessor an agent of the christopagan traditions

not all of them were as aggressive as john Hawkins but the aim was still the same.

The further subjugation of a people who had already experienced slavery for over 1000yrs

Goldie and his kind came with capitalism and Mary Slessor and her kind with religion, both are classic tools used to enforce slavery.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by BraveGuy: 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: you err not knowing scriptures. i implore you to read about the beast with 7 heads and 10 horns. better yet take time to study daniel chapter 7.the lord deals with empires to inflict global punishments on people. they are called trumpets ( hosea 8 vs 1 )( read about the fourth vial ) and you said you write articles ? lol

you keep moaning, "you err, you err... blah blah!" As if you're Christ and know something, when you're truly mixed up!

"Make thee two trumpets of silver; of a whole piece shalt thou make them..." (Num. 10:2). In the verses which follow it is clear what the blowing of the Trumpets signified to Israel:

1. Calling the assembly. (vs. 2)
2. Journeying of the Camps. (vs. 3-6)
3. Preparation for war. (vs. 9)
4. Celebration of the Feasts. (vs. 10)

These are what trumpets are for or related with. In the Revelation context, it is mostly about the messages of God.... when an action is to be taken.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by BraveGuy: 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2013
MostHigh:
why take pride in systematic mind control and assimilation
Mary Slessor an agent of the christopagan traditions
not all of them were as aggressive as john Hawkins but the aim was still the same.
The further subjugation of a people who had already experienced slavery for over 1000yrs
Goldie and his kind came with capitalism and Mary Slessor and her kind with religion, both are classic tools used to enforce slavery.

I can see that you lot are even Nigerians or don't have a clue about being a Nigerian in the first place.

Look at it, you even dare call yourself "MostHigh", what a shame! That in itself speaks volumes!

No one born in Igboland will deride the work Mary Slessor did!

Even right now, England (UK) is mostly benefiting from those missionaries who sowed their sweat and blood in Africa, especially Nigeria; because the Nigerians are the people God is using to change the spiritual atmosphere of UK at the moment.
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by MostHigh: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2013
BraveGuy:

Of course!
Quite obvious, isn't it?
Sad to know!

LWKP grin

But its ok for you to be so traumatised that your are so eager to accept a WHITE Yashua

Where is your Pride??

You hate yourself and you kind then what hope for the children?

And if you take a closer look it is the white man that has all the resources worldwide to daily preach the superiority agenda. In the schools, public services, academia, commerce, and even religion.

That should tell you plainly who has the inferiority complex

You cannot tell me you are completely ignorant of these facts smiley
Re: Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. by BraveGuy: 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2013
mcfynest:

just curious sir

cheesy

No, he's saying they were complete dunce and turned to idol worship because they forgot to write anything down about the Gospels or the Talmud. In essence, he's saying their brains and archaic records were stolen and reformatted to rob them of the knowledge of God and make them invoke the punishments of God.

These Americans!!! shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer / I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? / Why Do We Blame The Devil When We Are Caught Doing Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.